Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 05

Story Info
The first day in the new harem.
10.7k words
4.71
30k
32

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

If you ever see the name "April" again, it is likely referring to Penny. I made the mistake of referencing the same face when writing two characters in two different stories. "April" is a central character in a non-erotic novel I'm working on, and habit sort of kicked in.

Thank you for reading this far. Hopefully you like long chapters.

Charlie

As the night finally began to wind down, well after midnight, Charlie's customized fuck toys put their dresses and skirts and bras and blouses back on and walked out of Ashley's house. "Make all the arrangements you need," he instructed them. "Take your time, make sure you don't miss anything. You'll have room assignments when you return."

That included his Exes as well. They were sad to go so soon, but Charlie knew it was important that they ease into this new arrangement. Having them suddenly root up their whole lives in one fell swoop would not do. Still, there will probably be some pushback.

Don't worry, Master. The security will keep unwanted visitors out.

"Penny," Charlie said. "Please stay out of my head."

"Yes Master," she said sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

"Babe, just call me Charlie when your clothes are on. Let's just go back to normal for the night."

"Okay," she said.

The energy he felt from nearly thirty women faded as they grew further from him. He started to feel normal again, and even embarrassed. How did this all happen so quickly? How did he abandon his vow from five years ago in just one night? There was much for him to think about, but Charlie was too sore and too sleepy to do it now.

And if only he did not forget his final orders for Ashley, he might have fallen asleep then and there.

Ashley found him and Penny fully clothed in the study, an unfamiliar girl at her side. "Charlie?" she said carefully. "I wanted you to meet Erica if you're not too tired."

Fuck.

"Of course," he said, trying to sound charming. He stood up and took her by the hand. "It's wonderful to meet you. I'm Charlie."

"I know," she said. "Not to sound like a creep, but I was a fan of yours back in the day."

"Really?" He walked her across the room and sat her in her own chair, while he went back to sitting with Penny. The room smelled so thickly of sex, he was surprised that Erica did not notice. Or maybe she does, and she's just being polite. I wonder what Ashley told her.

Penny curled up to him on the chaise and wrapped her arm around his. Erica crossed her legs, looking comfortable with him already. "I was always a bit of a history nerd, and you used to read your essays at Speech and Debate. You can imagine how a handsome guy with strong insight on 19th Century politics might have piqued my interest."

"I'm surprised you never spoke to me," he said.

"I did," she said, a little shy in saying so. "But you... um... always had a girl on your arm. I never ended up saying much besides, 'Great speech.'"

He laughed, realizing that nothing had changed. "Someone should have told you that was not an obstacle."

"Either way, I was shy. Now I've learned the wonderful effects of a couple cosmo's." Erica leaned forward with an elbow on her knee and a wry smile and said, "So if you'd like to hear my thoughts on Polk's presidency I've got quite a rousing thesis for you."

"I would love to hear it," he said. "What do you do now, Erica?"

"I just finished up my Master's program. So in other words, nothing."

"I think I have just the job for you. I could always use an extra pair of eyes for research."

"Oh really? Established author already?"

Charlie laughed and placed his hand on Penny's leg. "Working on it. Who knows? With your help, we could both rise rather quickly." Right on cue, his cock rose and rose in his slacks, pitching a noticeable tent.

Erica's eyes were instantly drawn, and she lingered for a moment too long.

Just when I think I'm done, he thought. His body might have been aching and tired, but his manhood would never tire. Not if he fucked every waking moment of his life, cumming every hour on the hour. It was his blessing and his curse.

"I never saw you at any of Ashley's parties," Charlie said.

"First time," she responded, eyes still glued to his erection.

"And she told you I was here."

"Yes," she said. "She also said... Um..."

Penny placed her hand on Charlie's cock. "How delicious he is?"

"The way she described it," Erica muttered. "I'll admit I'm drunk enough to believe her."

"Then come try it," Penny said.

**********

Alex

The house was truly immaculate. It was just one of many fabulous estates in the area, but it boasted such intricate detail in every facet of its design. Unlike the modern mansions that looked like their were made of glass, Ashley's home was reminiscent of Monticello, or Mount Vernon. One of the places owned by the Founding Fathers. The difference was the sheer size.

While the other girls filed out the front door, Alex wandered for a bit, discovering the many rooms and their luxuries. Every bathroom had a tub large enough for six, every bedroom had a dumbwaiter and an intercom. The courtyard that divided the hallways was lit beautifully to display the many exotic plants even at night, and the fountain bubbled gently, calmly. There may have been lost articles of clothing all over the house -- broken bottles and puddles of vomit -- but its beauty was unmistakable.

I wonder which room is mine, Alex thought.

Walking down the halls again, Alex felt sexy. Feeling her thighs rub against each other with every step, she could hardly believe she was standing. But the sway in her hips, the pleasant soreness in her vagina, the soothing sound of her own breathing... it all felt erotic. I was never this sexy, she realized.

How could she have broken up with Charlie? She struggled to remember her reasons, just where the whole relationship went wrong. She recalled the sweet ways that he treated her, the surprise picnics and long movie nights, the gentle kisses on her head as they fell asleep in his car out by the lake. The sex was always heavenly, even when she thought she wasn't in the mood. And besides that, his cock looked so good buried in another girl's pussy.

She remembered driving to his house, birthday present in hand, to surprise him early in the morning. When she opened his door, Brie was bouncing on his cock and trying to remain quiet. Charlie looked at her immediately, and Alex melted. It looked so much bigger from that point of view, glistening with the nectar of another woman. And it was that much sexier when he came back to her, fucked her as hard as ever, and proved just how much he still wanted her.

So why did I leave him?

Whatever her reasons, they did not matter anymore. Alex was not going to make the same mistake twice.

She approached the study one last time, hoping just to talk with Charlie about what happened. So long as she could keep her hand away from her pussy, Alex reasoned, they might be able to really finish the conversation. But opening the door, she found an unfamiliar girl on the floor, bobbing her head up and down on Charlie's cock. His head was leaned back on the chaise, and presumably his eyes were closed. Penny was still sitting beside him, but bent over to reach the girl's head with her hand.

Penny had a fistul of her hair, pushing her down and pulling her back up in long, slow strokes. "Good girl," Penny cooed. "You must have been practicing for him."

Alex's view was just perfect from the door, letting her see Charlie's shaft bathed in sunlight, slick with saliva and likely the remnants of her own and dozens of other women's wetness. She's tasting us all... Alex realized. Except... except Penny.

In all that time since she first started bouncing on his cock, Alex had not seen him enter his girlfriend, supposedly the girl he was in love with. Instead, he started to moan his familiar moan, the sound of his climax, as he emptied himself into yet another gorgeous woman's mouth.

Alex watched as the girl's body began to shine like an angel, growing brighter and brighter. What's happening? How can... She thought back hard, to the first time she tasted Charlie. It was fuzzy, but she did seem to recall feeling warm, and seeing a blinding light coming off her own skin. Was this really happening to the new girl?

Oh, she thought. Her hand was back on her clit.

**********

Lanie

Sometimes Preston could be totally unreasonable. She'd been nice enough to wait until the morning to talk about moving out, and still he couldn't seem to understand.

"This is just the direction I want to take my life," she said. That sounded perfectly logical to her. But he was not listening.

"Lanie, what the fuck happened last night? You left here just fine and... did I do something? Do you think I did something?"

"Of course not," Lanie said. "I wasn't thinking that at all, and I still don't."

"Then let's talk this out, just tell me what's wrong!"

He hadn't touched his cereal. Was it really that big of a deal? Lanie thought back on where he might have gotten the impression that this was a permanent arrangement. "Nothing is wrong," she said. But if he wanted to talk it out, that was fine. Maybe there really was something she was missing.

"Bullshit," he yelled. "You don't just walk out on someone after all this time for no reason."

"I told you the reason," she said. "I'm going to move in with my friends and put more time into pursuing my interests."

"Why can't you do that here? Why can't I be a part of that?"

"It isn't about you," she said, and though, It's about my new Master.

"Explain this to me. In detail," he demanded.

"I'm going to unhitch so that I can pursue anything. Is that so hard to understand?"

Preston's face went from red to white as he started to understand that he would not win this fight. He let his hands rise to his face, and sat there holding his head for a long minute.

"Preston?"

He turned up sharply, glaring at her with nothing but scorn. "Go fuck yourself, Lanie."

That seemed like a good idea. Preston was a lot of things, most of them underwhelming, but he was definitely knowledgeable about what Lanie should do with herself. "Of course," she said. She was only wearing pajamas, so it was a quick undressing. She didn't even need to get up from the kitchen table.

"Lanie what the fuck are you doing?"

As she felt her hand reach her crotch, Lanie tilted her head back and sighed. "You told me to fuck myself," she said. Being naked always felt more comfortable anyway, whether she was horny or not. But let's be honest, I'm always horny.

"Are you fucking crazy?" he yelled.

That wasn't very nice, but Lanie was not one to disobey. She tried to ignore his aggression and carry on. "You told me to," she repeated stubbornly.

She needed to reach inside a little to find the wetness to lubricate her clitoris, but it was there. Preston stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, until finally he said, "Stop it."

Of course, she thought. Just teasing myself for Master. Preston is so smart.

He walked around the table and stared down at her, anger still written on his face. She didn't let that bother her. He wasn't the type of man to hit her, or even the type to storm out in frustration. Whatever his reasons were, his anger would never drive him to harm her emotionally. But anger was still anger.

"Call yourself a bitch," he said.

"I'm a bitch," Lanie said gleefully. He even knows I like name calling, so nice of him!

"Say you eat shit," Preston tried.

As if I won't say it. Shouldn't he know better? "I eat shit," Lanie repeated.

Preston ran his fingers through his hair and let it fall haphazardly. Something had him confused. "Lanie, you are really freaking me out."

"Why? I'm just being me," she said. It felt nice to speak so openly. Being naked had that effect; she could hear the pep in her voice as she spoke.

"Grab my dick," he said, challenging her.

Before he'd even finished gesturing to his crotch, Lanie reached out and grabbed at a flaccid penis, rapidly growing within her grasp. Through his basketball shorts, she could easily see the outline of him.

"What the fuck..." he muttered. "I don't... get you."

"Preston," she said, "Maybe you should try to relax."

All his rage was gone now, replaced wholly with cautious curiosity. "Go outside right now," he said.

Lanie popped up from her seat and stepped over to the apartment door. She unclasped it, turned the lock, and stepped out into the late morning sun. Her apartment complex was mostly empty while everyone was in church, but a couple of tenants were sitting on the staircase, smoking in the sunlight. She got a big cheesy grin from the old man across the courtyard, and a sleepy scoff from a girl not much older, walking by in the hall.

The sunlight felt nice on her skin, and a light summer breeze pushed the ends of her hair so that it tickled her shoulders. Lanie giggled and stretched her arms around her head. "Jesus..." Preston said, still inside the apartment. "Get back inside."

If I stay out too long, I could get sunburnt, she realized. Preston is always looking out for me.

He took her hand and sat her down at the kitchen table again. He started pacing about, palm against his forehead. "Lanie, stay with me."

"I can't do that," she responded. Master's orders always come first. Preston's smart, but Master knows best.

"FUCK!" he shouted. "Bite your arm."

She bit herself on the forearm lightly, tasting the hint of body soap left on her skin from her late night shower. Preston ordered her to bite harder and she did, then harder again. Mmmm now this feels nice. But he ordered harder still, and yet again. Finally, when he stopped her, she pulled her mouth away and saw blood.

A good reminder not to bite too hard, she reasoned. Now I know.

Preston did not move when he saw the little spot of red well out of her purple bite mark. She could hardly feel it, and her calmness must have put him at ease.

"Lanie," he said softly. "Will you punch yourself in the gut?"

"Probably not," she said. That was a strange question for him to ask, and she answered with as much hesitation as she felt.

"Punch yourself in the gut, Lanie."

Pow! She hadn't punched hard, but she grunted a little as her fist met her stomach. It was a duller pain that what she was used to, but likely something she would be facing in the near future, now that she was back in Master's good graces. Maybe he would even tie her down for a whole night. Preston didn't know what valuable help he was providing her.

"Slap your face."

Slap! That made her moan a little.

"Taste your pussy."

She dipped her finger back inside of her, swirled it around a little, and took a long taste of herself.

"Give me a blowjob."

When his cock was free, she kissed it and dragged her lips loosely up from base to tip before slowly taking it in her mouth. She made sure to keep eye contact while she worked, and let her free hand fondle his balls gently.

"Stay with me," he tried again.

"I can't," she replied. "Once we're done, I have to leave."

"Fine," he said. "We're done when I cum in your ass."

That made sense to her. How could she leave him unsatisfied? It was the least she could do for him. After all, he'd been an excellent roommate.

**********

Penny

The house staff was plentiful and attentive. Her breakfast was large and cooked exactly to detail. The orange juice was freshly squeezed, the eggs scrambled a little longer so they were browned ever so slightly. Wheat toast with almond butter, turkey bacon with a maple glaze, three small pancakes arranged on the plate like Mickey Mouse, and bowls of fruit separated into berries and melons.

When Ashley walked into the master bedroom, Penny expected a half boiled egg and a mug of warm water. The idea of maids and butlers never even crossed her mind. In fact, she was unsure she'd ever seen one in the flesh. But when she donned the pink silk robe and descended the newly tidy staircase, Penny found a house of grown adults hurriedly picking up after the raucous party.

The long kitchen table was set for three. While they waited for Charlie to fully wake up, Penny said with Ashley, overwhelmed with the treatment. "Is this how you live?"

"Every day of my life," Ashley said. "And now I get to share it."

Penny leaned across the corner of the table and kissed Ashley on the cheek. "You are so lucky to have us," she said jokingly.

But Ashley was not kidding when her eyes welled up with tears. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm so... this is the happiest I've felt in such a long time. I've been surrounding myself with people who don't know me. I needed you."

Penny set her fork down and stood up beside her. She barely knew the girl sitting there, but that was going to change quickly. She took Ashley's face in her hands and gently kissed her on the lips. "I want to know you," she said. "You. The house is just a bonus."

Ashley let a tear fall from each eye and leaned into one of Penny's hands. "Thank you," she said, and wiping the tears from her eyes, started to laugh weakly. "God, I'm starving."

When Charlie finally entered the dining room, he was dressed in the same clothes as the night before. Compared to the robes Ashley and Penny wore, he was impeccable. Even wrinkled and sweat-stained as his clothes were, Charlie was dressed to kill.

Already digging in, Charlie looked to Ashley and said, "I'd like to know the names of the staff. Introduce me when we get back today." Then, after he swallowed his first bite of eggs, he stood and walked to each of them for a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning," he said to Penny. And to Ashley, "Good morning."

"I'm going to call daddy today," Ashley said. "I already know the price he set for the house, and I'm sure he'll give me a discount. All in all, it's only about eight percent of my accounts."

"Excellent," Charlie said. "I'm sure it will take a little while to sort it out."

"I'll probably need to fly out to Paris," she said. "But once everything is signed we can expedite the submission to make it all legal. In the meantime I'm going to open an LLC so that I can start funding everyone. It's just easier to explain if we treat it like a company, you know? No auditing down the line to find out where my money is going."

"And what exactly is the mission statement for the business?" Charlie asked.

"To support the creative and financial endeavors of our employees," she quipped. "In other words, pay everyone to do whatever the fuck they want as long as it results in some sort of product or achievement."

Did they work this all out last night? Penny wondered. She and the Exes were only out of the room for half an hour, and a good portion of that involved Ashley gathering the other sluts that Charlie had conquered over the years. Only half of them, but that was an impressive number nonetheless. Could they really have organized this whole new life in just fifteen minutes?

"I'll be producing books, I hope," Charlie said. "Hopefully someone around here will want to be a publisher."

"Why not me?" Ashley offered. "I think I can wrap my head around that pretty easy."

Penny took Ashley's hand under the table and played with her fingertips. "You picked up a lot of business knowledge, didn't you?"

She took a sip of orange juice and bounced her eyebrows, bragging ever so slightly. "Not just a pretty face."