Friends Forever

Story Info
Darrel & Tina were best friends, but Tina wants more.
2.1k words
4.03
55.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brisk, sunny Saturday morning for Darrel Winters. Your average, not-to-popular, friendly high school student, except for one slight difference this day-- His birthday! He awoke in his Room to find his parents, Sharon and John, giving him his first present of the sure to be long day.

"Here ya' go, son." said his Father enthusiastically, as he handed Darrel his present with a smile.

"Enjoy it, son." His Mother added on with a smile, as she ruffled his light brown hair.

Darrel looked at both his parents and smiled, chuckling softly as he tore through the wrapping paper anxiously. His hands furiously ripped the papers off, to find a box advertising a new Radio, CD Player, Tape Player and speakers. Darrel laughed and looked at his parents happily.

"I can't believe you guys, you actually got me it! Thank You!" echoed out his cries of happiness, as he hugged both his parents. they left the room soon after, letting him get ready his BIG day.

---

Darrel hopped out of the Shower, looking at the fogged up mirror, as he began to get ready. "This day's gonna be amazingly cool... Nothing will ruin it, it's gonna' rock!" he thought to himself, assuring it would be the best Birthday he'd seen in a long time.

Darrel walked out of the bathroom, heading downstairs, sitting down at the dinner table to a breakfast fit for a king.

"So, how's it feel to be eighteen, Dar?" asked his Father as he sat down across from him, smiling to him quickly, before he opened the paper and began to read.

"Feels great, Dad... I feel like a Man." replied Darrel, as he chopped down his cereal, sipping his Milk.

Darrel continued to eat his Food, as the phone rang. His Mother picked up and talked for a slight bit. Darrel had a good feeling about who it was and chuckled, as his Mother called him to the phone. Darrel walked over and took the receiver from her, "Thanks Mom".

Heya big boy! How's it feel?" came the cheery, female voice Darrel knew so well. It was Tina, his 23 year-old friend that he had known since he was little.

"Feels great, T. I feel like a... a... well, I feel something." Darrel said, as he hinted at a joke. Tina chuckled for a second then sighed happily.

"So you still comin' to see me tonight, slugger? I got a present for you." Tina announced to him, a hint a pleading in her voice.

"Of course I am, you think I'd forget you?!" Darrel replied hastily, laughing a bit at his small joke.

"Alright, come by around eight, okay Dar?" Tina asked, as she attempted to set a time to be ready.

"Sure, seeya then" Darrel replied, as he hung up the phone and went back to the rest of his breakfast, wondering what presents the day still had lined up.

---

Darrel drove up in front of Tina's house at 8:10, quickly running up the front steps, he buzzed in over the intercom. Bzzz! Bzzz!

"Hello?" crackled Tina's voice of the intercom quickly, almost nervously.

"Yo, it's me T" Darrel replied quickly, as she responded by releasing the Door lock. Darrel stepped in and began up the elevator to her apartment. She met him there, and they started with some small talk about the Day, as they entered her apartment. Tina let Darrel in, and mixed him up a drink, and gave it to him.

"Dar, just take a seat. I'll be right back with your present" Tina's voice trailed off as she walked down the hall to her room.

Darrel sipped his drink. Tasting it was coke mixed with something else, that he could quite put his finger on, he gulped it all down quickly, burping quietly as he put the glass down on the coffee table. Five minutes had passed, and Tina still had not returned from her Room. Darrel began to feel odd, he began to breath quicker, and the most noticeable thing, was his dick had began to grow harder than ever before, which he tried to conceal.

Tina came back out of her room, a big smile on her Face. She walked over to Darrel, and sat down right beside him, her eyes barely even noticing his "problem". Tina looked Darrel in the eyes, not taking her gaze from his pupils.

"Dar... I need to tell you something important, than you'll have your gift." She said slowly, and in a tone differently than he had heard from her ever before. Darrel shifted his legs, already being uncomfortable, but even moreso with Tina acting so serious.

"Um... Okay. What is it, T?" asked Darrel, as uncomfortable as he was, still being curious.

"I want you... I want you bad" said Tina, leaning ever so close to him, letting her hand rest on his thigh softly. Her voice was now seductive, and revealing her now obvious horniness.

"What?!" jumped Darrel quickly, as he shifted away from her as he felt her hand land on his leg. He shifted his legs against, trying very hard to conceal the feelings in his groin.

"I wanted you for a long time, Darrel. I wanted that body so badly, but I didn't want to break the law. but now you're eighteen, and I can have you... I can have you all night and longer." Tina's voice ached with heat, she wanted him, and she wasn't lying, she had wanted him for a long, long time and tonight, she could have him. Tina shifted closer to him again, resting her hands back on his thigh, but close to his groin this time, she began to run his thigh softly.

"Tina, were best Friends! We shouldn't have to be anymore than that!" Darrel screeched, as her hand rubbed him. He jumped to his feet quickly, and began to walk towards the door hastily.

Tina jumped up, with the reflexes of a cat. She tackled Darrel to the ground before he could reach the front door, Darrel tried to struggle away. She flipped him over and held his arms down, her extreme horniness made her much stronger than Darrel, she pinned him down, grinding herself against his bulge, her face right above his.

"I'm going to have you whether you like it or not, Dar!" growled Tina, as she grinned evilly, looking into his eyes.

"Tina... Don't do this, please! please!" Darren pleaded with her desperatly, trying to keep his friend from ruining something they had had for a long time.

"No! I've waited long enough to have a piece of your virgin cock! and now I will!" snarled Tina, as she pulled the handcuffs from her pocket, the ones she had secretly gotten from her room, and quickly slapped them on the now struggling Darrel, pinning his hands behind his back.

"Oh, I'm going to LOVE this." proclaimed Tina, as she adjusted herself, so she was sitting on Darrel's harder-than-rock dick, and grinded it softly with her jeans. Tina quickly pulled her shirt off, revealing her lucious breasts in a tight black bra, she slowly lowered the fabric to just above her nipples, so the clevage was bulging out.

"C'mon, Dar, enjoy it..." She mentioned as she stroked her bra and the top of her milky breasts, in front of her friend's face.

"Tina... Don't do this, please!" begged Darrel, as he felt his wonderfully hard dick being rubbed by her jeans, through his.

"To bad, Dar! You're getting fucked, whether you like it or not!" Tina yelled at Darrel, as she ripped her bra off and threw it aside. Her large breasts were realased into the air, giving her a tingly feeling for a moment, as they swung with the motion of her hips.

Tina rocked back and forth for a moment on the bulge in Darrel's jeans, feeling it's size. She groaned softly then stopped and looked down at Darrel.

"let's see what you got, Dar" she said evilly, as she took his shirt in her hand, found a small cut on it and tore the entire shirt off in one pull, revealing his well developed, and slightly hair chest. the air hit his muscles and he momentarily liked the tingle it gave him, before panicing again.

"Tina plea--" Darrel began to plead, but as he began, Tina put her fingers on his lips and smiled evilly again.

"Shhhh, Dar. You're my bitch, now, and I say Shhh" she replied as she put her finger to her lips to signify silence. Tina rubbed his nipples softly for a moment, then leaned down and began to nibble and lick them.

"Tina! Uh! Don't!..." Darrel tried to complain and resist, but it felt nice to him, as his dick in his jeans started to get the best of him, but he still tried. Tina bit on his nipple and shut him up, then leaned back up after a few more sucks and straddled his dick a little more, groaning softly as she pinched her nipples.

"Mmm... if ya' ain't enjoying it yet, you will soon, Dar" groaned Tina quickly, as she stood up on her feet, letting her hands slip to her belt. Tina slowly undid her belt and threw it aside, slowly unzipping her pants, she lowered them to the grounded, leaving her pink tong. The slowly and seductively lowered the thong, inch by inch in front of Darrel's face. the smells of her horny pussy filled his nostrils and he was now struggling even more to stop his friend from doing this.

"TINA! Don't PLEASE I'm begging you--" Darrel yelled at her as he could smell her pussy juice, as she slowly kneeled down beside his pants. beginngin to undo his pants and zipper.

"Begging me to what? take your virginity and take our friendship farther? Sure!" she snapped at him quickly as she pulled his pants off and threw them aside. Tina then slowly began to rub the bulge in his boxers, as she took the elastic between her fingers. Tina ripped Darrel's boxers off in once swift stroke, exposing his harder-than-usual dick, which was now dripping precum.

"Oooh! It's pretty big! This'll be great!" Tina almost cheered as she positioned her hot pussy right above his dick and looked down at Darrel's eyes, she smiled for a split second then dropped herself onto his dick, plunging all eight inches into herself in one second.

"OH!!! YES!" cried Tina, as Darrel's entire dick filled her, all 8 viagra-induced inches of it. She began to gyrate her hips, so she could feel the whole size fill her tight pussy. she had been waiting for this moment for so long, and it was here now, and it was great. Darrel liked it, but was still struggling to control his lust, he grunted softly as she began to ride his dick up and down, trying to disguise his lust.

"Oh! Oh Dar! Yes, YES!!" Tina continued to cry out, as she rode Darrel's hard cock, looking down at him every few seconds, barely catching a smile on his face. Tine rode Darrel's huge dick for a few minutes longer, loving how it filled her, like she knew it would. Tina's pussy locked hard on Darrel's large dick, as she approached orgasm.

"Oh Dar! Cum in me! please! pump me full of your virgin juice! OH!" Tina moaned out, as she put her hands on his chest and rode him as hard as she could, moaning and groaning at her imminent orgasm. Darrel's dick grew another half inch, as he felt his balls tighten up, and the semen rise to the tip of his hard dick, with Tina riding him. He tried to resist cumming, but it was to late, he had already started.

"YES! fill me with your cum! YES! Oh DARREL!!" screamed Tina, as her orgasm hit her at the same time as Darrel's, her cum mixing with his deep inside of her pussy. Darrel couldn't hold back any longer and moaned, too, as she continued you to pull his cum out of his still hard cock with her tight pussy.

"Yes, Oh yeah, that was good, mmm." moaned Tina softly, as she collapsed on top of his hot and sweaty chest, with his hard cock still inside of her now less-than-tight and cum filled pussy. Darrel and Tina both heavily, as she slowly looked up at his flushed face.

Tina looked into his deep blue eyes, and saw him smile slightly, but it was somehow different than usual, he no longer had a best friend, he had a lover. Tina smiled and slowly, and softly kissed Darrel's lips, in a loving way.

"Happy Birthday, Darrel." Tina said softly, as she slowly undid his handcuffs, letting him hold her close to him. Darrel smiled and kissed her forehead, and let her lie back down on his chest. He thought to himself and smiled slightly, "And HER birthday's only 3 months away...".