Friends Forever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Josh,

God I'm so sorry, this morning was a colossal mistake. I got carried away, you see I miss that double crossing bastard so much I just lost it. I'm so sorry to have taken my frustrations out on you, it was truly nasty of me. Please tell Melly that I decided to confront my mother after all. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me, I'm sorry,

Ash.

He'll never forgive me I just know it. Oh God.

"Darling what are you doing here, the guys who are doing the painting haven't even arrived yet."

"Hello Mum, I'm going to say this once, you are not painting my walls. Now put everything back."

"Now darling we discussed this, your color scheme just isn't healthy darling. What will the neighbors say if they see it?"

"I DON'T CARE!!! I'M TIRED, I'VE GOT A HEADACHE AND I DON'T NEED YOU BADGERING ME! I DON'T NEED MY COLOR SCHEME CHANGED, I LIKE IT LIKE THIS IT'S NICE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!!!"

"Ok darling. Darling what's the matter, I know something's bothering you, can I help? Do you want some tea? Anything?"

"No thanks Mum, I'm fine just leave me alone, I need some rest that's all."

I can't seem to stop crying, I've lost my best friend, an adorable teenager I love as my own, the love of my life and my mother is still living with me probably with my luck I'll get dehydrated with all this crying. Life sucks, truly sucks, why can't I just be happy. But oh no I had to go and fall in love with Josh. Uhhhh, I am such an idiot! What's that noise, Ma's shouting at someone, oh shit it can't be Josh. Oh, no please don't let it be Josh, please...

"Ash, open up or I'm going to smash the door in! Ash!"

"Go away Josh, I've got nothing to say to you."

"God dammit, you do now if you don't open this door in two seconds I'm coming in! RIGHT, THAT'S IT!!!!!"

"Josh, let go. You're hurting me, please let go."

"I'll let go when I want to. So, you're frustrated cause that smuck isn't here huh? Miss him, hmmm? Well I'll tell you what, I'm going to fuck you're brains out till you can't think straight and then tell me you're still thinking of him."

"Josh, my mother."

"Trust me she won't disturb us. Anyway right now I don't care if the entire world is watching us on cable. Now come here."

Josh, oh my darling don't, oh, oh, oh GOD yes. Rip my clothes off, oh yessss...

"Ohhhhhhh, Josh, yes... Suck on my nipples, ohhhh, oh my, your fingers are so thick uhhh!!!"

"Singing a different tune now aren't you. Tell me, tell me what you want. What you want me to do to your perfect body. Tell me."

"Oh, Josh, please..."

"Yes, what, tell me, what?"

"I need you to .... mmm, I need you to make me cum, please. Fuck me, with your fingers, your mouth, God just fuck me, hard fast, I need you, please ram me, fill me with your cock. I'm begging you, please.... O-ooooooooooh! Yes, yes, YES!!!"

"You like this don't you Ash, you like my fingers deep into your slutty cunt. Your a slut aren't you, deep down your a dirty little slut, tell me or I'll stop."

"I'm a S-Lut! A Slut, oh, oh, OHHHHH! Deeper, please deeper."

"Who's slut, hmm. Tell me Ash, who's."

"Yours, only yours. OH GOD YES!!! Yes, lick my dirty little pussy, flick my clit with your tongue, OHHHHH, deeper, fuck me with your fingers, I'm dying, oh Josh, YES OH Y-ESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Baby come on, wake up."

"Josh?"

"It's ok, you just passed out is all. Don't worry it's only been a couple of minutes, nothing to worry about."

"Josh, you're naked."

"Yes, my darling and if you don't tell me to take you now I'm going to go nuts."

"Tuff decision... Mmmm, oh you're so hard, oh, yes-sss take me now, Josh, now."

"Thank you Lord, you've come to your senses. M-mmmmm. You taste so good I can't get enough of you. Now open you're mouth, yes like that, you look so sexy, I can't resist. M-mmmmmmm. What, what is it?"

"Josh, my love, I haven't tasted you yet. I can't let you have all the fun, now can I? Oh, you're soooo big..."

I wonder if I can get it all into my mouth, it looks so delicious I'm drooling. Oh dear I can't get my fist totally around him. Never mind, first a little kiss on the top, mmm, then a swipe of the tongue around the head and down the shaft, lick the skin between his balls. Pop one into my mouth and caress his anus, oh he groaned, not only does he taste sublime but he groans in the most sexy way ever, oh dear I'm going to come just from sucking him off. I hope I last long enough to swallow his cum. M-mmm, slowly slip his head past my lips, light suction just enough to tease him. Now hummmm, increase in volume as I slide down his shaft, oh I'm stretched to the max. Ok, relax throat muscles and plunge. Suck lightly till gag reflex has gone and up while increasing suction, harder, harder, by the sounds he's making he really likes this. Ok, suck hard on the head while swirling tongue around, stroke his shaft up and down while thrusting a finger up his ass.

"Shit, oh no don't baby, I'm going to blow, I can't take it, u-hHHHHHH!!!!"

Oh, my, suck harder on head, oh it's throbbing yes my love blow, fill my mouth with you're come, oh yessss, I'm going to come I'm going to CUM!

"Come here my love, that was amazing. Totally mind blowing."

"I'm so-ooo glad you approve, Josh. Now there's that slight matter of you fucking me..."

"Darling wake up, it's noon."

"What? Oh Josh, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"It's Saturday sleepy head."

"Oh, yes. Mmm, darling I'm so sore, it's the most delicious feeling ever."

"I told you I was going to fuck you're brains out. So my love, how do you feel?"

"Sleepy, but totally satisfied. Oh, Josh, what about Melly, what did you tell her? She's going to be frantic with worry about where you are..."

"Hey, calm down, I told her."

"What, what did you tell her?"

"That you were being totally unreasonable and that I had to come and talk some sense into you."

"So she doesn't know about us?"

"Of course, she knows I'm madly in love with you and that I came to persuade you to say yes to a certain question I've been meaning to ask for a while."

"A while, you mean it didn't just happen yesterday?"

"I've been madly in love with you for years; I just didn't think you could feel the same way. Melly knows and is totally down with it."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Then yes, yes, yes. Oh I love you so much, I can't believe it took me so long to figure it out."

"I love you too, almost to distraction, now let's go pack you're stuff again."

"Darling? There's um just one more thing."

"What?"

"That morning boner of yours, I think I have use for it."

"You're not too sore?"

"When it comes to you I don't think I'm ever going to be too sore."

12