Friends Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, what a mess I have made," she sobbed. "We should have gotten engaged or even married or at least talked about it much earlier and not just taken everything for granted. Maybe we could have avoided all this crap."

"Well we couldn't avoid it, thanks to you. You know how I have always believed that everyone is free to make their own choices in life. I can't make your choices for you and I respected your freedom so much that I didn't try to stop you when you chose to fuck another man, even though I wanted to stop you. It was your decision to choose him, and we both have to live with it now. You are totally free now. Go and fuck or date anyone you want. You don't have to bother yourself about me any more, because I no longer care what you do."

She looked sad as she understood that there wasn't any more us.

"When I came here I was still hoping that together we could resolve my huge mistake and remain at least friends, if not more. I guess we can't even be friends any more." She looked sadly at me and saw my head nodding.

"Pete, I love you and I beg you, don't ever forget all the good we once had. Maybe someday in the future when you have hated me enough we can be friends again. It would kill me if I knew that I have lost your friendship forever."

She looked deep into my eyes and I saw tears in her own eyes as she leaned towards me and gave me one last long and wet kiss. She embraced me goodbye one more time and when I watched her walking away from me I felt both relieved and totally empty.

12