Friends Helping Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Rich hoped there was something better, but was there?
1.9k words
3.92
39.1k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers

It was Saturday again. Marie took the kids to the park. Again. Rich sat watching TV. His mind wandered. He thought about fucking Leslie. In fact, he thought about fucking Leslie a lot. It was one thing when it was just fantasy, when he beat his cock to the mental vision of her naked body. Now he had seen it, fucked it. Emptied his fertile seed into her barren womb. It was her barrenness that even had allowed him to pump his load of semen into her. Her barren womb, and his own wife's fertile child bearing body. Tim was regularly dumping his load into Marie. That was the deal. Tim fucked Marie – fucked her with his virile cock. Regularly. Not for love, for friendship, for procreation. To give Tim and Leslie the thing they couldn't have together; a child. It was such a noble undertaking. Mentally, Rich was good with that. Emotionally, physically, it was tough. Physically, Tim was filling Marie's pussy with active, swimming sperm seeking out the precious egg to fertilize. Physically, Rich's blue balls were semi-satisfied by Leslie's own pussy. At least once. Rich's cock stiffened, slightly straining itself in his shorts. The TV was on, but he barely noticed. He absent absentmindedly rubbed his cock through the fabric of his shorts.

Rich was sure that last Saturday was a fluke. Leslie might want a baby, but really. There was no way she was going to fuck Rich on a weekly basis. It was just an idea that should fade away. Rich plodded to the shower. Hot water, maybe flog his lonely dick. He tried to decide on a fantasy. His fruitful wife being fucked by their friend? Leslie and her trench coat outfit? Maybe Marie's not yet swelled belly – the way her tits jiggled when he plunged fully into her. All of it swirled in his mind as his hand pumped his rigid cock. Rich's eyes closed as the water rinsed over his body, his grip tightening to slide over the swollen head of his penis, stroking the final frantic jerks of his angry masturbation session. His eyes clenched shut as he willed his orgasm to spurt from his cock. Each stroke of his swollen dick brought him closer to the partial satisfaction that he sought.

Rich could feel his hips move as his palm slid over the length of his hard cock – fucking into his fist as the water pelted him. His orgasm twitched and emptied his cum into his hand. He slowly stroked the remainder of his semen out of his now flagging cock, putting pressure on the cum channel traveling the length of it. Rich soaped himself, his cock now tingly and sensitive and nearly completely soft. He stood in the warm shower, breathing slowly and heavily. After a few minutes, he reached up and turned off the water – nothing left for him in the shower. His spunk had already made its way down the drain, slightly congealed in the running water.

He turned off the water, letting the rivulets run down his body. He stood for a moment, then opened up the shower door to grab his towel. Rich was shocked to see Leslie standing in his bathroom. She was wearing her trench coat and heals again. Rich was sure she was naked underneath. His cock, not fully softened, began to rise. "I didn't expect to see you today, or even again like last week," Rich managed to stammer.

"I know," she smiled, "looks like you beat me to the punch, if you will pardon my pun." Leslie's eyes drifted to his semi-erect penis. She stepped a bit closer to Rich dropping open her trench coat to give Rich a glimpse of her petite tits and well shaped landing strip in the v of her thighs. Rich swallowed a bit nervously but his cock gave away his rising anticipation. Leslie reached out to him, lightly grasping his eager cock in her hand. She gently stroked it, raising it to full staff, then kneeled in front of Rich to lightly kiss his love stick, wrapping her lips around around the head – firmly stroking the full length with her hand as the tip began piercing her mouth. Leslie's tongue swirled over the head of his cock stiffening it even more if that were even possible. She gently scratched and massaged his ass with her free hand, pulling him closer. His cock slid deeper into her mouth with each stroke and began to bump her throat. Leslie expertly swallowed his dick, licking her tongue along the length of his shaft on each stroke. Rich's eyes closed involuntarily, his cock eager for another, more fulfilling, orgasm. Leslie was no amateur, bringing him ever closer to loss of control. He clutched the shower door frame to steady himself as his body began the tingle that told him he was about to jet his cum into Leslie's willing mouth. With each thrust, each swirl of her tongue over his swollen head, along the shaft, the ridge at the base of his balls, each bump of his cock at the back of her throat, the rest of the world dimmed a bit more focusing his concentration on the thick bundle of primal nerves aching for stimulation and release.

Leslie felt Rich's manhood slip past her uvula, the ridge on the head catching with each withdrawal. She loved the feel of each thrust sliding over her lips and tongue. She alternated between sucking his cock into her mouth and throat feeling it stiffen even more as she licked the length of Rich's delicious meat. She could feel her pussy swell and begin to leak as Rich continued to fuck her face. She knew she was good – an expert even – at giving head. With each thrust of Rich's hips she could feel his balls slightly slap at her chin, the flesh of his groin with its tangle of hair press into and around her face and cheeks. Leslie's hand dropped away from his erection and she began to slowly tease herself with her now freed hand, lightly caressing her moistened lips in tempo with her tongue over Rich's aching, swollen rod. She felt her clit swell as she tickled her fingers the length of her ever wetter pussy, the nub seeking the same caress of her hand. Her own body began to tingle, the same fiery need for release beginning to build in her that she felt in Rich's thrusts.

Rich could feel Leslie moving differently, she began rocking back slightly. He knew she was as focused on herself as she was on him. He reached down to brush aside her trench coat top, grasping a nipple tightly in his fingers. Leslie gasped around his cock. She shifted again to slide a finger into her molten cunt moaning even more loudly around Rich's straining member. It was all he could take, his cock stiffened and involuntarily pumped its juice into Leslie's mouth. Startled at the quickness of his orgasm, Leslie pulled away from Rich, the head of his cock traced a slick of cum across her tongue and onto her chin. She swallowed as much of the acrid liquid as she could.

Rich looked down at Leslie, they smiled at each other, he from sheer pleasure and release, she from her desire for the same. Rich coaxed her into a standing position. He stared into her beautiful eyes, her lips glistened with saliva tinged with semen. Euphoria overtook Rich as he leaned down toward her slightly opened mouth. He could feel Leslie quiver as his lips sucked against hers and he licked his fuck juice from her soft lips. He eagerly licked his way into her mouth, meeting her hungry tongue with his own. She whimpered slightly into his mouth. Rich wrapped his arms around her body, grasping the lobes of her ass. Leslie, sensing his plan, hung onto his neck and wrapped her thighs around his waist. He didn't have a lot of strength, having pumped out his manhood twice in one morning, good thing the bed was only steps away from the shower. Rich half walked, half fell the distance to his and Marie's bed.

Leslie sprawled on the bed, her trench coat falling almost completely open at this point. Rich looked over her nakedness, his penis slowly beginning to rise like a punch drunk prize fighter refusing to stay down for the count. Mentally he shook off his animal desire to mount her wet swollen pussy. No matter what they write in the romance books, a man's penis and body just have to recover. No, Leslie was just going to have to settle for his tongue on her body.

Rich lowered his face toward her spread thighs as his hands spread them even further apart. He hadn't really looked this closely at her before but now that he was this close, Rich could smell her aroma drifting into his nostrils. She was definitely, wet. Her lips glistened in moisture, flushed with blood, a deep shade of pink, almost red. Rich pressed his tongue heavily into her canal, then made a wide sweep up the length of her lips to her aching clit. He lightly bit the bundle of desire sitting atop her slit. Leslie's hips bucked and squirmed under his ministrations. He applied an even greater amount of pressure on the tiny button, the equivalent of her own oral expertise. Rich could feel Leslie's self control slipping away as he brought his fingers to the entrance of her pussy, the muscles clenched and released. Still licking and sucking on her tingling clit, he slid two fingers inside her until they disappeared completely. Leslie's ass rose from the bed as her hips ground into Rich's tongue and fingers. She was breathing quite heavily. Rich alternately licked her slit from anus to clit, pausing to lick inside her love canal, then nibble on the engorged button and suck it into his mouth. With each deep suckle his fingers found their way back inside her, caressing the spongy g-spot.

Leslie felt she was nearing blackout. Rich's mouth felt like fire on her pussy. She squeezed his fingers with her wet tunnel. Her hips bucked into his face. Every lick of her clit felt like an electric charge. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, Rich slid a finger into her ass. Leslie grabbed his hair, smashing his face into her musky juices – her thighs were wrapped over his shoulders, pulling him even more into her release. Her hips bounced off the bed into his face. Rich wasn't sure he could hold on as he received a sloppy wet face fucking. Leslie relaxed as her body moved from orgasm to satiation.

She peered at him. Rich was covered in sweat and female musk. Their chests rose and fell as their bodies tried to catch up. Leslie reached up and ran her hand playfully through his tousled hair. "I think you need a shower," she teased.

"I think you're right." They both laughed. "This was very different from last time," Rich thought.

Leslie must have been thinking it too. As she made herself presentable again, she gave him a sweet smile, "see you again next week?" she asked.

Rich felt his own face breaking into a smile as he nodded agreement.

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers