Friends: Hormones

Story Info
Phoebe needs relief.
1.4k words
3.44
24.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nolann
Nolann
1 Followers

Phoebe sat on the couch in Monica's apartment, flipping through every page in her People magazine. Like usual, she skimmed through the text and immediately going to ogle whatever men presented themselves to her. They were all so cut, so handsome; she knew that they were enhanced with computers and what-not, but still, they looked so hot. Even through their clothing, she could tell the ones who had a nice body. In the sports section, her eyes caught on a picture of Evander Holyfield, standing in the ring, sweating after his latest match with Vaughn Bean. It reminded her of when she stole that cut-out of him, and fingered herself to him just that afternoon.

She wished that he, or any man, would fuck her brains out.

Being four months pregnant was no picnic; every day, she would walk around hornier than a schoolgirl. She frigged herself whenever she could, but that was never enough. She needed a cock, once in a while, or even another pussy. Just for a little bit, and she'd be happy.

While her friends understood her pregnant needs to a degree, they didn't understand enough to not be creeped out if she were to ask them to satisfy her.

However, when it came down to it, Phoebe wasn't fussy at all. She didn't care if it were a man or a woman; she would take both. They each had their own charm. They could each make her scream, whether it'd be just them or in a nice, hot threesome.

In her reverie, Phoebe didn't notice the moisture building up between her legs. After her hand instinctively went to her pussy, however, she began petting it as if it were a cat. The gypsy skirt that shielded the drenched silk of her panties only accentuated her touch, and she hoped that no one would walk through the door and interrupt her. Ross, Rachel, and Chandler were at work. Monica was shopping, and Joey was taking a nap. If any of the them were to walk in, though, she had enough time to cover herself before they knew what was going on.

Thankfully, her belly was still small enough that she could watch her play with herself.

Quietly, Phoebe bit her lip, basking in her own sexuality. It was a great feeling, but she knew it could be so much better if someone else were there. Part of her just wanted someone to come in, and catch her, just so she could seduce and fuck them. If they liked it kinky, that'd be a bonus. Many a time did she enjoy giving a foot job, or handcuffing a man and then sucking his hard cock until he blew his load into her hot, waiting mouth.

Just the thought of her past adventures made her moan in bliss. It had been a long time since she had tasted a man's cum, and she would do anything for some spunk at that moment. She'd even go to Joey's and suck him off while he slept.

As these dirty thoughts ran through her head, Phoebe put her magazine down, ready to fully please herself. She hiked her dress up, and placed her feet on the coffee table. The glow of her legs under the soft light of the ceiling fan made her smile; she always liked how long they were, and how sexy someone's hands would look on them. She didn't bother spreading them that much, knowing that she was close to orgasm anyway.

But just as her index finger brushed across her clit, Phoebe heard the door open behind her.

"Fuck." She hissed, unable to cum properly. Turning around, she saw Monica, hauling several brown bags full of groceries, a smile drawn across her face at the sight of her friend.

"Hey!"

"Hey." Phoebe's voice reeked with frustration, but she managed to avoid suspicion.

"What's up?" Monica asked, setting her bags on the table. She took out a loaf of French bread and some cold cuts, and turned on the stove.

"Just reading." She gave a forced smile back to her cheery friend.

"Cool."

Monica threw the pork chops into her pot, and began cutting vegetables for a stew. Phoebe went back to the magazine, this time actually trying to actually read to distract herself. She wanted to continue fucking herself, but she didn't want to go all the way back home. It was like torture, in a way. But, in the back of her mind, Phoebe held a fond hope that when she returned home, she'd thrust a vibrator into her cunt and get off properly.

At the same time, she plotted a way to finish masturbating here, and without Monica finding out. Her options were the bathroom or a bedroom, but didn't want to make it seem like she was doing anything she wasn't supposed to be.

In the end, Phoebe took another approach, until she could think of something better.

"Hey, Mon?" She called out across the room.

"Yeah?" Monica was still attending to the food, but listened to what her friend was asking. Little did she know, the conversation was going to take a very dirty turn.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. Go ahead." She urged, dropping a peeled potato into the stew.

"It's kind of personal." Phoebe blushed, her cheeks . She didn't think much of what she was going to say next, as her pussy began throbbing for attention, taking over her mind.

"Okay."

"Have you ever been just like, so horny, you'd fuck anything?" Her words went through her teeth, and her fists clenched. Phoebe knew that she had picked the wrong words for such a s question, but she was desperate; she really needed to be fucked.

"Hormones, huh?" Monica chuckled, turning around. She paid no mind to the fact that Phoebe was ready to take one of the carrots off of the counter and fuck herself with it. Either that, or she believed it to be a rhetorical question.

"Yeah. I hate it. I just need a good suck n' fuck, y'know? No strings attached." Her word choice only made her hornier.

"Well, it shouldn't be hard to find a guy who wants the same thing." Monica pursed her lips, cocking her head to one side. She had some experience in finding men who wanted nothing more than a one-night stand, almost more than she wanted.

"I don't wanna bother looking, though."

Phoebe pouted, as her hand grazed over her crotch once more. She could have shoved her entire fist into her cunt right then and there, but as she watched Monica walk over and rub her back, it became nothing more than a fleeting dream.

"I'm sorry hon." Monica didn't know how to handle a predicament like this, seeing as she'd never been pregnant before. However, she did know that the greatest way to avoid sex is to eat.

"Come on, I'll make your vegetarian right now."

Phoebe sighed, and, with Monica's help, stood up from the ass-trap that was the couch. She slugged over to the table, feeling the hot and bothered sensation that came from her legs rubbing together. Phoebe was so wet, at this point, that her inhibitions lowered by the second.

Patiently, she waited for Monica to finish cooking her dinner. It was nothing more than a few potatoes and celery covered in marinara sauce, but Phoebe couldn't care less. Her legs were too busy squirming around, trying to discreetly make her cum. She couldn't touch her food until she did.

When her mouth hung open from the immense heat coming from her legs, Phoebe clamped her mouth over her it, and looked at Monica. Her back was turned, but she could still hear if she were to moan. Her heavy breathing seemed to not be a concern anymore, so Phoebe decided to use her hand.

It only took a few rubs, before she began to buck like a wild bull.

"Shit. Shitshitshit." She whispered to herself as her pussy exploded, watching as Monica stood at the sink, washing her hands. Her legs flailed under the table, as the sounds and scents of boiling water and steaming vegetables kept Monica occupied through Phoebe's orgasm.

However, despite squirting through her panties and into her dress, Phoebe kept vigorously fucking her hand behind her friend's back. It was too good to stop.

"Fuck!" Phoebe couldn't help but groan. Her hand was damp in her own juices, and she loved it. Her head lifted up toward the ceiling, and her eyes closed as she reveled in her orgasm.

It took a while, but once it subsided, Phoebe came back down to earth. Her eyes first went to her plate, and then to her hand, which was still clamping her crotch. Her thumb brushed over her clit, and she shivered at the feeling that came with it, snickering at her success.

However, she was still horny.

Nolann
Nolann
1 Followers