Friend's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth's inner muscles flexed followed by her hips until her whole body began to quiver. "Oh! Yes!" she yelled. The sound of triumph seemed to start Dorothy off too. She pushed back on his fingers wanting more but his fingers were enough to orgasm with short stuttering gasps.

Tom couldn't hold back anymore he came in a flood of built up pressure. He felt every drop spurt again and again. For a moment it seemed it might continue for ever emptying his entire body of fluid leaving him a dry husk.

The three bodies collapsed into a heap on the floor breathing heavily. His fingers ached, twitching with cramp. A smile of pure pleasure lit his face though he couldn't reach for the words he just mumbled incoherently.

Elizabeth laid out flat supine feeling full and complete. It didn't matter she had just fucked herself on her friends' husbands' cock. She had cum and her body was sending pleasurable feelings to her mind which interpreted them as caring love.

Dorothy breathed in long gasps of air sobering up from a heady mix of wine and arousal. She knew her husband had taken her friend and was amazed he had brought her off too. She lay on the carpet pressed against them both feeling wonderful, feeling like an earth mother bringing pleasure to everyone around her.

***

"Sorry, Dotty." Elizabeth intoned sorrowfully. They were both more sober now though still in the afterglow of an orgasm.

"Don't be silly. We just got carried away. You're looking at him with a look of lust." Dorothy told her. Elizabeth quickly looked away from her friend's husband feeling guilty. "I'll get some fresh orange, we need it. For your penance you can prepare him for me, it's my turn."

"What?" Elizabeth croaked.

Dorothy made a lewd gesture with a finger between her lips. "I can't," she demurred with eyes wide in surprise. "He's your husband," she whispered.

"I'll be getting all the attention in the world for months after this. Get him hard for me Lizzy, I need him." She got up and walked out to the kitchen.

There was some logic to the instruction but she failed to grasp it. Elizabeth crawled over to where he lay. He was sprawled across the carpet half asleep with his penis flopped over a thigh. She dare not look at his face for she felt so embarrassed. She took a hold of his cock and braced herself. It was covered in their salty juices and at the best of times hadn't relished what to her was an undesirable task. Perhaps her friend sensed this for it to be a genuine penance.

She sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth feeling him stirring yet his cock remained asleep. She concentrated on the task desperate to get it over with.

He opened his eyes surprised at seeing his wife's friend sucking on the end of his cock. He had been exhausted but laid there feigning sleep to avoid the repercussions. He had fucked his wife's friend right in front of her, or rather beside her. To add to the insult he had finger fucked his wife at the same time. He marveled at the way women dealt with such issues preferring not to understand.

Elizabeth wondered how the hell she had got into this. She was sucking for dear life on a strangers cock trying to revive him for a friend. She let the salty mess dribble out of the side of her mouth. It wasn't so bad now she had cleaned it up. She started to think about how wonderful it had felt inside her and imagined him taking her again. She had cum so deeply it had rocked her senses. It wasn't so much him as the need for satisfaction after so long without it. Still, it was nice and a warm glow of pleasure settled upon her.

She settled between his legs running her lips up and down his shaft then licked it from the balls up to its head. Her lips formed a pouting O over its head and she sunk her head sucking it into her mouth. Rolling it around her mouth with her tongue she felt it responding. It bulged in her cheek confirming how hard it had grown.

She was beginning to feel aroused as well. The thought of having a strangers' cock in her mouth had turned from being naughty to nice. Somehow she felt proud to have brought it back to life. A foot straightened over her thigh reminding her she was lying almost naked between his legs. It was becoming exciting and if his wife didn't get back soon she might suck him dry. His cock was so large now she could only take in a part of it in her mouth.

A favorite bath time fantasy formed in her mind. She was a naked handmaiden at her masters feet forced to let him fuck her face. Her master was humiliating her as a punishment. A nasty thought streaked through her mind but she couldn't resist it. She dipped her head slowly and chocked. She took a deep breath trying to relax.

Tom watched in wonder as his cock was sucked between her lips. She seemed to struggle and for a moment thought she was going to bite it. She gagged so he lay perfectly still not wanting to choke her only just resisting the need to drive it home into her body. He watched mesmerized at the sight of his cock bulging out her cheek then it disappeared further in, almost half way.

Her head rose up its full length while sucking hard. He felt its head gripped tight and sucked powerfully. She took a deep breath and lowered her head further still. He felt a tightness gripping the head of his cock. Up for air again then she bobbed her head slowly drawing it in. This time he watched his cock disappear completely between those rosebud lips. Her head arose faster as though in panic. With greater determination fixed upon her face she swallowed him whole.

The tight constriction of her throat gripped tight. The sensation was incredible. He was being powerfully sucked by an attractive woman concentrating solely on his pleasure. Before this evening he had never met her now she was a pleasure doll on the end of his dick. Her head bobbed in a regular movement that he wished could last for ever. After having cum so much inside her pussy it was going to take some time before he spurted into that lovely mouth but the very thought of it made him quiver.

Dorothy walked in with a tray bringing him back into the real world. He closed his eyes hoping what you couldn't seen couldn't hurt you.

"Here take this."

He took the glass of orange juice in a trembling hand. Told to drink it he did. Surely he would wake up from this dream any moment. Having his wife squat down beside him certainly brought back his self control. It was a wonder he was still hard. They both watched her take a heaving breath then his cock disappeared down her throat with an impressive pumping action.

"She seems good at it," his wife said.

Tom kept quiet. Having his wife sitting next to him took the edge off the experience. He looked at her friend pumping away at his cock being sucked down her throat and would have cum if Dorothy hadn't been there. He closed his eyes reveling in the feeling of that tight hole encasing is rock hard cock.

"It's my turn now," she said casually.

He looked at her thinking she meant to blow him. When she walked in he had been ready to blow his load and soon would be again if this carried on. She rubbed her breasts over his face then kissed him deeply. This was too much, how could one man take this much attention and live. What a way to die though, he mused.

His wife pulled her friend off his cock which popped from her mouth with a seditious sucking noise. It bounced against his belly.

"Thank you master," she whispered. They both looked at her with puzzled looks. The misty look in her eyes cleared and her face colored crimson in embarrassment. To cover the remark she gulped down the juice. For a moment the fantasy returned feeling the cold juice run down her throat to hit her stomach as though it were her masters cum.

She had been completely caught up in the fantasy as a slave being disgraced before her masters' wives. As a punishment she had been humiliated before an audience by sucking his cock down her throat, forced to suck it dry. Still unable to think straight from the influence of wine, the deep orgasm and the fantasy she let her friend guide her onto hands and knees.

On her hands and knees Dorothy reminded her husband, "It's my turn."

Tom positioned himself behind her to take a hold of both breasts. She pressed back at him letting him know she was ready. She turned her head for him to nibble and ear. He leaned back then moved in pushing past the crotch of her panties sliding in up to the hilt for his balls to slap her. She wasn't as tight as her friend but this wasn't the moment to compare.

He reached across to delve into Elizabeth's knickers. He found her sex quickly taking a hold of it. On gripping it tight she let out a little yelp and he let go of her lips to slide a finger inside. He rubbed her clit but soon turned his attention to his wife, leaving her to maneuver around his fingers by wriggling her bottom and hips.

He needed to cum after the spectacular face fucking her friend had performed. His balls were tight feeling as though they were gripped in a vice. He was desperate to fill her with his sperm. He pushed deep with regular thrusts pounding at her pussy desperate to spurt his load.

This time he shouted. "I'm cumin, I'm cumin!" his voice harsh and rasping.

Both women followed with an orgasm. Both women's faces changed from the grimace of orgasm to a smile. Elizabeth was helped along by the lingering fantasy though being finger fucked by her friend's husband had something to do with it to. Dorothy had the satisfaction of feeling her husband pounding his heart out to explode inside her. She too had been driven by the evening's excitement but overriding that was the importance of winning her husband back.

He was back where he should be, pleasuring her. The evening had ended as it should and all would be well. A long low self satisfied breathy sigh escaped her lips. He would remember this evening but if he forgot she would remind him for she looked forward to receiving his attentive thanks for a long time to come.

12