Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke nodded quietly.

"Alright, so... like, now, or....?" he said, breaking the silence.

Amanda shrieked, as her heart leapt, and she threw her arms around Luke's neck. Chris held out his hand, and the two men shook hands around Amanda, before pulling her into a hug, laughing. Amanda kissed at Luke's neck and cheek.

"Thank you" she said, purring. "Thank you, thank you, oh, Luke, thank you!"

Chris nodded his agreement.

It wasn't that night, or the next; they had to track Amanda's cycle first. She began taking her pre-natal vitamins, keeping a calendar, and marking days. Ten days later, her metrics told her, would be the night.

Both she and Chris booked the day off work; a Friday, fortunately, giving them the long weekend. They spent the preceding week in nervous, but eager, anticipation. Luke was expected at about six, but he called around two, saying he didn't have much to do for the rest of the day, and wondering what Chris and Amanda were up to....

As they waited for Luke to arrive, Chris played a video game while Amanda puttered around the house, trying to quell the butterflies in her stomach. She was excited about her child, that was true, but it was more than that; her dreams had become much more frequent, more intense, and she was excited to see if some of them might come true. Through mutual agreement, she and Chris had not touched each other sexually for the last five days, to try to boost his ability to perform, though they'd still rubbed and caressed each other affectionately, of course.

Luke didn't even knock when he arrived. Luke hadn't knocked in years. Amanda felt herself smile upon seeing him. Having seen him cleaned up at her wedding, so many years ago, and to go on dates, to her, the efforts were obvious: fresh jeans, a clean shirt, his beard and hair trimmed, and fingernails cleaned. She doubted he'd been into the garage at all today.

"Hey..." he said, the word hanging in the air like a question. His eyes roamed up and down Amanda, and she could feel them riding her curves. She heard herself giggle and felt herself bite her lip, acutely aware of Luke, her husband's best friend, looking at her, really seeing her, for the first time in years...

...and definitely liking what he saw.

"Hey, man!" Chris called from the living room. "I'm on that crazy backwards level. Where's the red key, again?"

Luke smiled and Amanda suppressed a laugh. In a wonderful way, Chris had broken the tension that had been present. Immediately, things weren't weird or awkward; it was Luke, Chris, and Amanda, just like it had been for years. Luke came in and sat on the couch, grabbing the other controller for the game. He and Chris talked to each other, discussing their tactics. Amanda was never entirely sure if they were team-mates or opponents, as their conversations didn't seem to change much either way.

She finished the dishes, not that they really needed it, and went to join them, sitting, as she normally would, in the nearby love-seat. This time though, as she approached, both men shuffled aside, making room for her on the couch between them. It was a small signal, but a strong one, and Amanda smiled as she listened to it, sitting comfortably between them. They both adjusted to her presence; Chris, her husband, moved in, rubbing his elbow affectionately along her forearm, pressing his thigh and hip against hers, and Luke, the man who would be father to her baby, pressed his leg and shoulder to hers.She felt their warmth and almost immediately, there was a related tingle from between her legs, as she became acutely aware of the presence of both of these men, so close to her.

Between rounds (turns? games?), Chris pulled her down, as he sometimes did when they were alone, so that her head was lying across his lap, a comfortable position to watch him play, or maybe nap. Simultaneously, but without talking, Luke reached down and scooped up her ankles, placing them on the far side of him. She giggled lightly and appreciated his firm, warm hand that began stroking upward from her ankle, along her calf.

She lay there, between the men, for their next game, enjoying the intimacy of being present with both of them. It was late in the round that she felt a hand, a not entirely familiar hand, but one that was not wholly a stranger, rub at her hip. She looked down, and Luke, attention still half-on the game, ran his hand along her hip and down her thigh, atop her skirt. He glanced to her and she smiled in response, enjoying his touch, as she felt Chris's hand come to rest on the curve of her hourglass, caressing her side.

Chris cleared his throat, and she turned to him. He took her chin in his hand and, pulling her up toward him, kissed her. His kiss was strong and his tongue darted out from between his lips, slipping between hers. She gasped, a little surprised at Chris's sudden affections, but then, that was the plan, she supposed. She leaned into her husband, as she so often did, reveling in his kiss; he'd always been a dreamy kisser.

Luke's hand, caressing her thigh through her skirt, seemed to intensify Chris's kiss. She already adored the sensation of both men "spoiling" her; while this might not be precisely how her dreams had gone, it was exactly how she'd hoped it would feel. Even as Chris kissed her, as his hands cupped her waist, pulling her more into him, and as she wrapped her arm around the back of his neck for balance, she felt Luke's hand, tracing up her calf... and then, over her knee, and still up further, to rest under her skirt.

Luke's hand was wide, different from Chris's narrower, nimbler fingers. There was a heat to him, as if he had a fever, or was on fire from the inside, and Amanda wondered how he could ever wear sweaters and then smiled into Chris's kiss, remembering that he never had. His thick fingers pawed, now squeezing at her thighs, and she felt her legs parting, as her sex already began to rush to moisten.

Her hand wandered down Chris's chest, feeling the presence of him. He was less solid than he might have been five years ago, but he was more toned than when his therapy had ended; she enjoyed this shape of his, slender but building muscles. She could feel his pectorals through the shirt and that softness of his stomach, with a hint of firm muscles beneath. And then, below that... below that, Chris's pants tented, showing how intense her husband already found the experience. She worked her hand around and over the fabric, making Chris inhale, sharply; she knew him and his lusts, and knew he was already being driven wild.

Luke's hand continued up, working along Amanda's thigh, squeezing and releasing. Amanda felt her legs spread apart, allowing Luke's hand more access beneath her skirt, as he slid the skirt up and pressed his hot lips against her thigh. She moaned into Chris's kiss as she felt her skin tingle, like every nerve in her body was unfurling. She broke off her kiss with Chris, to stare into his eyes, her hand still rubbing at the bulge in his pants. Chris smiled at her, as Luke pushed her skirt up even further, kissing at her hip. She moaned, a low, throaty sound, and Chris picked up her hand to set it on the back of Luke's neck.

As she ran her hand up into Luke's hair, Chris kissed her again, strongly, leaning her head back, while his hand slid under her shirt, feeling hot and comfortable and wonderful on Amanda's skin. He worked the tips of his fingers against her flesh, and continued to lead his hand up, stroking her side. Even as he did, Luke's fingers worked along Amanda's thigh. He slid his hand towards her inner thigh and gently pushed at the space between them. Amanda hesitated, for a moment... and then parted her legs, allowing Luke's hand in between for him run his hand up along her, letting him touch her. As she felt herself tingling, she knew she was moist and ready, and when Chris's hand cupped her breast, the excitement became electric and she moaned.

Her husband, their friend, her lovers.

Chris worked at her breast, squeezing and then relaxing his hand, as his thumb played over her nipple, stroking the areola as he flicked at the nipple itself. She sighed, her hands buried, one in Chris's hair, one in Luke's, and she reveled in the feeling of being desired by both men, feeling Chris's hard-on, through his pants, pushing against her side, feeling Luke's hand working against her mound, Luke's lips kissing at her leg and hip, Chris's lips on hers, Chris's hand on her breast, the other cupping her head. The electricity transferred back and forth between all three, and it was heavenly.

There was no more thigh for Luke's hand to travel up. As she felt his thumb through her panties, brushing over the modest patch of hair that guarded her womanhood, she heard him sharply intake his breath and felt her thighs shudder and part in response. Luke's thumb probed, moving down her, now. In a moment, he found her clit, already swollen under the attentions of the two men. Luke stroked at her, front-to-back, the fabric already moist, and Amanda's lips trembled into Chris's kiss.

She stole a moment to look down, and saw Luke's head disappearing beneath the curve of her hip. She adjusted herself; her clothes, her skirt, her shirt, were becoming uncomfortable. She felt Luke's kiss, on the top of her thigh, at the curve of her buttocks, where no man but Chris had seen her in years, and felt her heart race. She felt Chris's hand massaging and stroking at her breast and felt her legs trembling, scissoring, seeking touch.

Amanda sat up, smiling at Luke, before pulling herself from his grasp; she tugged at Chris's shirt, aiming to peel it from him. Behind her on the couch, as she knelt, she felt Luke shift and then pull her backwards, to be sitting on his lap. She felt him, then, full and thick, pushing against her thigh, through the fabric of his pants. Even as she lifted Chris's shirt, freeing it from his pants, Luke pulled at the lower edge of hers and she laughed, as Chris's eyes lit up and he joined in.

Together, these two men, with whom she had already shared so much, pulled her shirt from her, revealing her upper body. If you'd asked her, she'd have thought the experience would make her feel naked and exposed, and while she did feel naked, it was a wonderful, freeing sensation, with the same tingling excitement she had felt during her College years with Chris and on their wedding night. She felt Luke's hands move up and down her back, and then to her bra, as Chris held her waist and kissed her again. She knelt there, sandwiched between the two men, feeling their cocks straining against the fabric, pushing against her, even through their jeans, and marveled at how sensual it felt, how aroused and excited she was.

Still, she and Chris were now topless, and Luke wasn't, which would never do. She turned to him, and saw a look in her friend's eyes she hadn't seen before. His gaze didn't meet hers, he stared instead, watching her breasts come to rest from her turn, and she giggled and then gasped, as he took them in his hands.

The first words spoken in what seemed like hours were by Luke, as he lowly breathed, "Oh, Amanda. You're gorgeous."

She felt herself flush while, behind her, she heard Chris murmur his agreement. His hands crept up her sides and joined Luke's, rubbing, pressing, raising her nipples; she fell back, and let Chris support her, feeling like a pin-up model, wonderfully on display, and enjoying the men's reactions. She reached for the edge of Luke's shirt and he eagerly caught on to the idea, pulling it off in a smooth motion. In contract to Chris's modest, virtually hairless chest, Luke's pectorals reflected his more physical work, and his muscle tone was lightly accented with dark, black hair. Amanda ran her hands over his body and caught herself mumbling her appreciation of her new partner's body; she hesitated then, for a moment, wondering what her husband would think.

"Go on" Chris said from behind her, his lips playing over her neck, his confined cock straining and pushing at her buttocks. "Touch him."

Luke moved in and the two pressed against Amanda; Luke in front of her, pressing her breasts to his chest, and Chris behind her, pressing himself against her back. She couldn't help herself; in her rising excitement, she moaned, and both men chuckled, pleased.

Chris slid his hands down and grasped the waistband of her skirt, releasing the clasp with surprising and admirable smoothness, as hands reached out and took hold of Luke's belt, at the same time; she wanted to free them, both of them, to feel their bodies against her, and inside her. Her hands fumbled, several times, she felt herself blush, and heard Luke chuckle, in response. He leaned back, saying "Here, let me help" but she shook her head as, finally, the belt came free. She unbuttoned his jeans, and... there it was. It wasn't that Chris's was the only one she'd ever seen, but it had been years since seeing another cock, particularly one so full and fine as the one before her. She took it in her hands, with a sigh, and turned, looking over her shoulder at Chris, seeking reassurance from her husband and to reassure him, in turn. His eyes twinkled, and she saw his desire for her in them. He nodded, saying "Go on... touch it."

Gently, she stroked her hand down Luke's shaft, while the other pushed her hair back, over one ear. Both men moaned, as if they weren't clear whose cock was being stroked, and she heard herself giggle. It was empowering, a charge, having two men, both craving her; she felt sensual and sexual, and as she brought her hand back up Luke's cock, she felt her confidence climbing.

She turned to Chris and undid his belt, with much greater ease than Luke's. As she did, she could feel Luke stroking her hip, running his hand across the small of her back and then, as Chris's pants fell to the floor, cupping her breasts. She took Chris's cock in both of her hands, cupping it between them, as she had before. It was full and hard, but still spongy; her fingers played up and down it, adoringly, admiringly, teasing his shaft, and she echoed his resulting moan.

"Baby..." he cooed, and from behind her, she heard, "Oh, Amanda..."

She smiled, adoring the men's attentions and affections, and leaned in to Chris's cock; she took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around its' purple, widened shape, tasting him for the first time in ten days, rolling her tongue around, and reveling in the sensation, hearing him gasp. She felt Luke take hold of her hips to finish what Chris had started; he pulled her loosened skirt off, exposing her panties. She rocked her hips and heard Luke mutter "God damn..." as he stared at her buttocks. She pushed the length of Chris into her mouth, down her throat, exaggerating the gagging sound, but only by a little, only to tease him, to please him, and she felt Luke's hands squeeze at her buttocks in response. Chris's hand found her shoulder and, with the other, he gathered her hair in his hand, holding it up, and out of the way, watching her mouth work up and down on the shaft of his cock.

As she moved on Chris, in a slow, steady, sensuous rhythm meant for enjoyment, not rushing, she felt Luke pull at her panties, moving them aside; knowing her womanhood was dripping wet and swollen, she widened her knees, so that he could see how aroused she was. His hand traced up her back, then entwined with Chris's in her hair while, with the other, he used his thumb to trace the outside of her sex. She felt her hips shudder and move back, trying to take in his teasing digit, but he moved with her, to continue to taunt her. She groaned, in desire, in lust, and in anticipation, and Chris's cock jumped in her mouth, which only made her moan all the more. The hand at her shoulder strayed down to cup at her breast, to support it, to squeeze it, and as he trapped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, Luke pressed with his thumb, meaning to test her entrance, but he did more than test; his thumb pushed into her hole and she pulled her mouth off Chris's cock to cry out, as she felt her pussy throb around his thumb, pulling it, already hot and hungry.

"Oh, God" she moaned, as Luke penetrated her. She turned her head to look back at him, and saw his jutting cock, long, hard, and proud; his eyes stared at her sex, glittering with desire, and he bit his lip, trying to ration out his lust so as not to be overwhelmed. She then looked up at her husband, while she felt Luke's thumb rubbing inside her, and bit her lip. He nodded again, pulling lightly at her hair, as his other hand released her breast and cupped her chin. "Do you like it?" he asked, and she answered the only way she could; she nodded, as she took his cock back into her mouth, purring.

Amanda's body rocked back and forth between the men, Luke's thumb pressing deeper inside her, his fingers rubbing at her clit, the two men each with a hand in her hair, Chris's member moving back and forth along her throat as he groaned. Luke was moaning, his cock seeming fit to burst, as Amanda felt a throbbing, rhythmic thrumming within her pussy, and her hips coordinated their thrusts to it. She knew the pressure was building inside her, and knew Luke must be aching. With a loud, wet "Mwah!" she pulled Chris from her mouth and began to turn.

Both men seemed ready to complain, at first; Luke with a disappointed sigh, Chris with a "Wait..." but she shook her head, and turned herself. She hadn't tasted Luke yet and didn't mean to miss her chance, plus, she wanted to feel Chris, touching her, inside of her.

"Come on..." she purred, brushing her hair back again, taking hold of Luke's shaft, and staring at the purple tip as she stroked him. "Mmmm..." she murmured, licking her lips, looking up at him, and smirking. Chris knew her, knew her body, and had talented, nimble fingers that almost-immediately probed at her; she felt the walls of her canal pressed aside, as his fingers reached up, inside her, while his thumb sought out her clitoris, stroking, flicking, and rubbing.

With her husband rubbing at her soaking pussy, Amanda took his best friend into her mouth. The tip of his cock was wider than Chris's, and satisfyingly heavy to leave sitting on her tongue, where she could flick the frenulum with ease. Luke grunted and his hand pressed the back of Amanda's head, for a moment, as if to push his cock more fully into her mouth, but then he hesitated. Amanda whimpered, inviting him to continue but, to her delight, Chris took an even more active role; he set his hand on Luke's, on the back of Amanda's head, and pushed, pressing his wife's head down the shaft of Luke's cock.

"Come on" he purred to Amanda, his voice rough and growly. "Show him what you can do." he said, his fingers curling inside of her, pressing against her, rhythmically encouraging her hips to grind back against him. She looked up at Luke, whose mouth was agape, watching her swallow his shaft, and nodded.

Luke didn't hesitate further. Guiding her head with his hand, he pushed Amanda onto him. She could smell the musk of him and taste drops of pre-cum landing on her tongue. She cupped his balls, and they felt full, heavy, and tight, ready to give her their seed. She teased her tongue out, around his shaft, as he groaned. She felt her pussy tighten, gripping onto her husband's fingers; she felt the nimble fingers of Chris's other hand rubbing at her clit and the climax that had been building threatened, each moment, to erupt into a crescendo, sending her body convulsing with pleasure.

It was at that moment that Chris moaned and pulled his fingers from her. She whimpered and looked back at him, pleading with her eyes. "Wait, I..." she started, only to see him moving up to be kneeling behind her on the couch and positioning himself, holding her wide hips and stroking his own cock to prepare it for her. She looked up at Luke, longingly, and he was smiling, watching his friend get ready to pump at her, waiting his turn. She hung her head down, to look between her legs and watch Chris enter her, as her hand still stroked at Luke's hard shaft.