Friends in the Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa brushed the wisps of hair back behind her ear. Her face was pale, and her breathing was shallow. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I reached up and unhooked my bra. I tossed my bra and shirt onto the bench, and slid my jeans and panties over my hips. They joined my shirt on the bench. I kicked off my shoes, and I stood there totally naked looking intently at my friend. Melissa reached down and grabbed the bottom her her dress. She pulled it over her head in one swift motion, and tossed it onto the pile. She kicked off her shoes, and she was also totally naked.

The door started to slowly push open again, and this time neither one of us moved to close it.

A cock appeared through the hole next to me as the door swung completely open. Jordan stood in the front of a crowd of guys trying to get a look into the booth. I bit my lip as I dropped to my knees, wrapping my hand around the anonymous cock. Looking straight at the guys pressing in the doorway, I took the cock in my mouth and starting sucking.

"...Damn...!"

"...What a bitch..."

"...Suck it slut...."

The comments coming from the hall increased my arousal, and I attacked the cock with vigor.

Melissa squatted down next to me. I felt her hand on my inner thigh, and I trembled as her fingers found my wet pussy. Moaning, I pushed back as she inserted a couple fingers easily into my wet hole. Jordan stepped into the booth unzipping his pants. He grabbed his wife's ponytail with one hand, pulling out his raging hard on with the other. He slammed his cock into her willing mouth as she relentlessly finger fucked me.

Another guy pushed into the small room, kneeling down in front of me. He reached between my legs with one hand and began rubbing my clit. I shivered and groaned around the cock fucking my mouth. His other hand cupped my tit, massaging the soft flesh. The rough skin of his hand rubbing against my stiff nipple sent little jolts of pleasure through my body. Without warning, the cock in my mouth exploded. Warm cum hit the back of my throat as I tried not to gag. The cock pulled out of my mouth as I gasped, trying to catch my breath, my own orgasm building.

Melissa's fingers in my cunt along with the fingers teasing my clit sent me spinning over the edge.

"...I'm cumming...." I hissed as my pussy clenched around my friend's fingers. The guy in front of me grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling my head back as I came.

"...Ahhhhhh.......fuck........" I groaned as intense jolts of pure pleasure slammed through my body.

I heard Jordan grunt, and he jammed his cock deep into his wife's mouth as he came. Melissa's mouth overflowed as cum ran down her chin. Jordan held her head in place as his cock jerked and he shot another load into her mouth. He finally released his grip and pulled his cock out of her mouth, wiping it on her face.

"Let's fuck em..." He growled as he pulled Melissa to her feet. He spun her around to face the bench, forcing her to bend over as he kicked her feet further apart.

"Who's first?" Jordan looked back at the guys crowding in the door.

I was still quivering from the impact of my orgasm as the guy in front of me pulled me out of the booth into the hallway. I was surrounded by guys freeing rigid cocks from the confines of their pants. Pressed to my hands and knees, I looked to my left in time to see someone bury a thick cock in my friends dripping pussy. Someone's cock pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth as one of the other guys ran his rock hard dick up and down my wet slit making me jump when he bumped it up against my swollen clit.

I could hear Melissa panting as she neared her own climax. A couple guys wedged themselves in the booth next to her, and she yelped as they roughly grabbed at her tits and pinched her rock hard nipples.

I jumped again as someone slapped my ass, and I let out a muffled yelp as a hard cock slammed into me without warning. I rocked back and forth on the cocks fucking me front and back as more hands caressed, slapped, pinched, and kneaded every inch of my bare flesh. I heard Melissa yell out as she came.

"...Ooooo.....oooo.ohh god....yessss....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her legs twitch as her orgasm swept through her body. The guy fucking her stepped away, leaving a streak of cum gleaming across her ass.

Someone else took his place, and Melissa tried to stifle a scream as he plowed into her balls deep.

"Ahhhh....fuck...god...its so big......!!!" Her voice now had a rough, ragged edge, dripping with lust.

My mouth was suddenly empty as the cock was ripped away. Hot streams of cum hit my face, then the cock was jammed back between my lips. I sucked until it deflated, and I gasped for air as he withdrew again. My hips were held in an iron grip as my pussy was plowed over and over. I grunted with each thrust, biting my lip to keep from screaming out loud. Finally, I felt the cock swell, and suddenly my pussy was empty as cum sprayed half way up my back.

Melissa was whimpering as she was fucked hard and fast. I could see the guy's ass clench as he came in her cunt. He moved aside as Jordan grabbed Melissa's arm, and pulled her out of the booth. At the same time, several guys pulled me to my feet.

Once in the hall Melissa was slammed against the wall. Someone stepped in front of her and raised her left leg to his hip. She clung to his neck as he fumbled between her legs trying to stick his cock in her pussy. The guy found his mark, and Melissa grunted as he filled her up. She slammed against the wall with each thrust as she was fucked without mercy.

I was spun around to face the wall, and another cock slid easily into my pussy as hands reached around to painfully kneed my tits. I almost panicked when I looked around and didn't see Jordan anymore among the pack of wolves that surrounded us. I braced myself against the wall as I was fucked fast and rough.

Melissa was panting and moaning as the assault on her pussy intensified. We came as just about the same time. I suppressed a scream as I was slammed with wave after wave of almost painful pleasure. Melissa's eyes were screwed tightly closed as she grunted her way through her own climax.

My legs were wobbly as warm cum flooded my pussy. Melissa's eyes flew open as the guy fucking her slammed into her balls deep shooting his sperm deep into her cunt.

Jordan suddenly reappeared, tossing my shirt at me. He tossed Melissa's dress at her, and he told us to clean ourselves up. We stood naked in the middle of the still good sized crowd as we tried to wipe the cum from our still sensitive skin.

"Come on..." Jordan grinned, "Lets check out the theatre."

Melissa and I were barely able to stand as we were hustled through the hallway. The whole way hands were all over our naked bodies. Jordan escorted the posse out into the main room, the lights causing us to blink with the sudden brightness as we pushed through the heavy curtain. He nodded at the clerk who nodded back as we headed toward the door marked "Theatre".

Being totally naked and so thoroughly exposed in such a public place, my level of arousal was off the charts. Being naked in the dark back hallway was one thing, but here under the bright lights was another head rush altogether. In addition to the guys who were part of our group, at least five other guys were browsing the store merchandise. One by one they looked up, then did a double take as they realize that two cute, obviously freshly fucked women were naked in the store. I shivered involuntarily as I glanced over at my friend.

Melissa looked like a cornered rabbit. Her eyes darted around the room as she raised an arm instinctively to cover her breasts. Someone behind her, caught her wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back.

"...No you don't slut..." I heard him hiss as her propelled her forward.

Jordan's look was harder to read, but I assumed that he was cool with everything so far as he had not stepped in to stop anything that had happened to his wife. I tried to catch her eye, but Melissa was just staring straight ahead with a dazed look. I briefly wondered if we had gone to far. She was not the exhibitionist I was, and she had never been so exposed in public before, although she did flash Jordan at times to tease him when they were out. This was also her first gang bang. And, if I was finding it to be pretty intense, I was sure she was a bit overwhelmed.

Jordan stopped before the door. He turned and grabbed Melissa's ponytail. Roughly pulling her head back, he whispered something into her ear. She gave a terse nod. Jordan let go of her hair and opened the door.

A large flat screen TV was mounted on the wall to our right as we entered the room. On the screen two women were licking a huge cock as the man laid back on the floor. A cheap armchairs along with a number of other, even cheaper chairs were arranged in the theatre along with several couches. A ragged looking shag carpet covered the space between the chairs and the wall where the TV hung. Three of the chairs were taken, and the guys that occupied them were trying to steal peeks at a couple sitting on one of the couches toward the back.

The couple looked a bit older, older than I was anyway, and the guy had his arm around the woman's shoulder. His hand reached into her partially unbuttoned blouse obviously playing with her tits. Her skirt was pushed up to the top of her thighs showing off her panties. She looked nervous, but clearly aroused. They both stared at at us as we moved into room.

Jordan sat down on a couch in the middle of the room, and he pulled Melissa down next to him. One of the guys who had followed us sat on her other side.

A hand stroked my neck sending shivers down my spine. Another hand reached around my waist to caress my belly, and I trembled as goose bumps broke out all over my body. I was gently pulled back to sit in someones lap on one of the chairs. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass as he ran his hand lightly up my torso and cupped my tit.

The other guys pulled some chairs close, sitting down to watch the movie along with the developing live action in the room. I glanced quickly over at Melissa. Her legs were spread wide, resting on thighs of the two guys next to her. Her head was resting back on the couch, her eyes were closed, and she had a cock in each hand slowly stroking the rock hard shafts.

The door to the theatre opened, and a couple more guys wandered in.

I craned my neck to look back at the other couple as the guy underneath me shifted to undo his pants. I could not see the couple all that well, but I could see that her skirt was now pushed up to her hips, and she appeared to be slipping off her panties. The bare cock pressing against my ass focused my attention. I lifted my hips to allow his cock to slide into my aching pussy. I sighed as he sank deep into me, and I started to slowly grind on his cock.

I was leaning back against his chest, my arms reaching back over my shoulders to grip the back of the chair. I spread my legs apart providing a great view to anyone who wanted to watch. My nipples were painfully hard; my whole body needing release.

Melissa groaned, and I glance over to see that she was surrounded. Jordan was torturing her clit while the other guy was jamming at least three fingers in and out of her cunt. A couple guys stood behind her, their cocks out, rubbing them against her face as she turned her head from side to side to lick their dicks. One guy knelt on the floor in front of her, stroking his cock furiously.

My partner started to rub my clit in agonizing circles as I bucked and thrashed on top of him. Someone pulled my head to one side and pushed his cock into my mouth. Someone else roughly played with my tits, and I suddenly tipped over the edge.

My scream was muffled by the cock in my mouth as a massive orgasm slammed through every fiber of my being. I tried to pull away to catch my breath, but my head was held tightly in place as I tried to keep sucking on the cock in my mouth. My nostrils flared as I tried to take in enough air to keep from passing out. As a second wave caused me to shudder, the cock I was servicing went into spasms and cum flooded my mouth. I coughed and gagged as I tried to swallow the heavy load. Finally, he let go of my head. I gasped as I sucked air cum dripping down my chin.

"....oh fuckkkk....fuckkkkk......!!!!!" Melissa was writhing and moaning as her own orgasm hit. Her back arched, thrusting her tits out, her chest heaving with the intensity of the climax that swept through her body.

I slammed my pussy down on the cock buried inside me. The guy groaned and held me in place as he drained his balls in my cunt.

"Get her up!" I heard Jordan hiss.

Melissa was pulled up and spun around so she was kneeling on the sofa. She looked dazed, her forehead beaded with sweat. She braced herself on the back of the couch as her legs were spread apart. She yelped as someone buried his cock balls deep in her pussy in one rough thrust.

"...Oh fuck.....oh god....please....easy...oh fuck..." She moaned until someone rammed a cock into her mouth. Men gathered around to watch Melissa get fucked front and rear.

I stumbled into Jordan as he yanked me to my feet.

"What's your name slut?" He growled at me.

I blushed, playing my role perfectly, "...Kirsten..." I mumbled loud enough to be heard by the guys gathered around me.

He smirked, "You ever been fucked in the ass Kirsten?"

I pretended to pull away, but he held my wrist tight.

"...Wait...no...I don't think...." I stammered, looking frantically around, trying my best to appear nervous and afraid. It really wasn't much of a stretch, but I tried to look more scared than I truly was at that point. I was really incredibly turned on and horny, and I WANTED to feel a nice hard cock in my ass!

Not one guy spoke up. Eyes and minds overflowing with animal lust, they were beyond caring about anything but sticking their hard cocks in whatever hole the cute redhead had available.

I heard Melissa start to gag. She gasped for air as the cock was pulled from her mouth trailing a long string of sticky cum. Before she recovered, her head was roughly jerked to the side and another cock was immediately jammed between her lips.

I stumbled after Jordan as he pulled me to the front of the room. To my left I could see the other couple. A couple guys were playing were her now fully exposed tits, and her legs were spread wide open. I saw the guy she was with shake his head as someone tried to put a cock in the woman's mouth.

Jordan twisted my arm behind my back forcing me to kneel on the floor. He pulled my arm up higher, and I fell forward on the carpet. My ass was in the air with my chest pressed into the floor. Someone's hand roughly spread my thighs further apart.

"....wait....nooooo....." I moaned as I felt a finger circling my puckered anus. Someone knelt next to my head on the carpet. I turned my head so that I was looking into the room as a stiff cock was rubbed roughly against my lips. Without warning, cum erupted all over the side of my face and trickled down my cheek onto my lips. The guy smeared his warm cum on my skin with his dick then pressed the head of his cock to my lips. Opening my mouth, I sucked on the head of his cock until he pulled out and faded into the room.

Something wet dribbled onto my asshole, and I jumped as someone inserted a finger into my tight hole.

"...Oh god...guys....hold on a minute...." I pleaded, playing my role to the hilt. I pretended to struggle as more hands held me in place.

"I got first boys." Jordan crowed as he placed the head of his cock to my sphincter. "Hold her tight!"

I whimpered in pain and pleasure as the head of his cock insistently pressed into my ass, and I gasped as it popped through the outer ring.

Someone pulled one of the cheaper chairs onto the carpet, and sat down facing the room. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick. I stared at his cock in amazement as he started to slowly stroke it. He was huge. I mean HUGE. Very thick and long with a massive mushroom head.

"Bring that one over here." He commanded, gesturing toward Melissa. She was pulled off the couch and dragged toward the front of the room. Melissa took one look at his cock, and she looked like she was going to freak out. Melissa started to struggle as the guys picked her up and carried her over toward the guy on the chair.

"No...noon...its too big....guys....I can't...noon..." She begged and whimpered.

I was really starting to get worried until she quickly glanced over at me with a wicked gleam in her eye. I smiled to myself as I understood then that Melissa knew how to play "the reluctant game" with the best of them.

I looked over my shoulder at Jordan who was still pushing his cock into my ass. His face a picture of total lust as he watched his beautiful blonde scream when she was lowered onto the massive cock.

I felt Jordan slowly pull his cock back. As he watched Melissa slowly taking the monster deeper into her pussy, Jordan slammed his cock full force into my ass, and my screams joined those of my friend.

I clung desperately to the carpet to keep from being pushed forward with every rough thrust of Jordan's cock in my ass. I grunted and whimpered with each stroke, and I jumped and twitched as other guys slapped my bare ass and roughy grabbed at my tits.

From the noises Melissa was making I knew she was also riding that fine line between pleasure and pain also.

Jordan slammed in and out of my ass, as Melissa buried her face into her partner's neck. She wrapped her arms tightly around her partner, holding on as a series of violent convulsions began to wrack her body. She was babbling incoherently as she slammed herself up and down on the massive cock ravaging her pussy. Her body shuddered as the aftershocks of her orgasm tore through her body.

Simultaneously, Jordan's cock jerked several times as he emptied himself deep in my ass, and I howled as another orgasm swept through me. Melissa finally slumped against her partner's body, and for a second I thought she had passed out.

Before I could call to my friend, Jordan pulled out of my ass with a loud pop, and a bigger, thicker cock rammed into my used anal passage.

"OH FUCK!!!" I yelled as I was subjected to another anal assault.

Melissa was allowed only a brief respite before the guy buried in her cunt slapped her bare ass, "Not over yet bitch...get that ass moving!"

Melissa moaned as she started to grind her pussy again on the huge shaft. Jordan stood back watching the action, shifting his gaze from his slutty wife to his slutty friend. I saw him gesture to another guy and nod. Moving behind Melissa, the guy positioned his cock between her ass cheeks causing her to jump.

"...No....I can't....please...not there....noooooo....wait...wait....wait..." Melissa panted, pleaded and whimpered as her asshole was slowly forced open.

I was shaking uncontrollably as my ass was pounded over and over. The guy didn't last long, and in short order I felt another load of cum coat the inside of my ass. I looked up at my friend, her eyes wide as the thick cock slowly buried itself deeper into her ass. She howled as the guy started to really ass fuck her. The two guys quickly established a steady rhythm, and she buried her face again into the neck of the guy who was buried in her pussy. She trembled, shivered, and shuddered as she simply held on.

I was rolled over onto my back. My legs were pushed back to my shoulders, and the next guy buried his cock into my recently neglected pussy. Guys knelt on either side of my head, stroking on their cocks. First one, then the other, shot thick strings of cum onto my face and tits. I was rocking my ass up to meet the cock hammering my pussy without mercy. Another orgasm ripped through me without any warning. I tried to keep pace with the jackhammer in my pussy, but I was too drained. So I lay just back exhausted and let the stranger use my cunt.