Friends Indeed Ch. 02

Story Info
Friendship grows between the Indian and Pakistani couples.
1.5k words
4.19
80.2k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to come to a stand still for Masooma. What she witnessed moments ago, she never imagined in her dreams. Has the world gone crazy? Is she hallucinating? How could her husband fuck a woman right in front of her? How can a husband watch his wife taken by another person? But all the four characters, including her own self were right there -- in the living room of her house.

Her husband, Waseem, was still lying naked with her head buried in the boobs of her friend Rekha on the sofa. Both seemed oblivious of their surroundings -- or so they pretended. The semi dark room smelled of sex. She could feel Vinod -- Rekha's husband -- stand a couple of feet away from her. She could feel his presence crawling on her skin. The sex show had shocked her. She felt numb from inside. What she should do? How she should react? Her mind was swirling .... Deep inside her was anger and desire.

She was confused. Anger and desire -- a strange mix! She knew why she was angry. But what's her desire? She could not think straight. All these thoughts, all these emotions passed in a seconds. She saw her husband gently nibbling Rekha's tits ... dark brown tits. She could feel Vinod inching toward her. She had to make up her mind -- quick. She can't submit herself to the circumstances. If circumstances are pushing her into a direction -- she could at least set the pace, dictate her terms.

"Waseem," her voice croaked. Her mouth was dry -- the sound of her voice seemed strange.

Waseem and Rekha looked toward her. There seemed no panic, no guilt in their eyes. They looked at her impassively.

With one gentle swing of her arm, Masooma signaled Vioned to stand where he was.

"Waseem I don't know what you are thinking ... but do you realize that you have changed our relationship once for all. We could never be the same again," she said.

"Masooma ..." Waseem tried to say something.

"You just listen ... don't say a word. Your actions are speaking right now," she hissed. "You fuck Rekha or anyone you want ... whenever you want. I will not complain. I will not shed a tear. But get ready that I will do the same. I am not asking for your permission. It is my declaration. Maybe you also want the same --- to see your wife in the lap of others. I will not disappoint you or myself. Our relationship has changed," she said as she was speaking a monologue on the stage. "You two enjoy."

She turned toward Vinod, who was watching the scene with an erect dick trying to burst out of his trousers.

"You tried to fondle my breasts and I pushed you away. And then you offered your wife to my husband ... I know why. A risky, but smart move ... you know how to get things you want and pay the price also," Masooma said.

Vinod just smiled.

"Now let's show them we also know the art of love, he quipped.

"Love ... no. We will show them the art to fuck," she said moving toward him.

Waseem watched her lovely wife standing inches away from Vinod. Her dark brown hair scattered on her shoulders. He could see her near perfect mound of breasts standing proud and erect even in the loose white pullover she was wearing. Her rugged jeans exposed the shape of her round hips and strong firm legs. Her pinkish white complexion glowed even in the dim light. He knew his wife was a beauty. And soon someone else will be burying his face between those white melons ... sinking himself deep inside her ....

He felt pangs of jealousy, but at the same time his tool started to grow. Strange ... strange...

Rekha's hand slipped on his semi-erect cock. She licked her neck. "My love, let's watch them and get ready for action again."

Masooma breathed heavily. "In front of my darling husband and your lovely wife I hand over myself to you. Make love to me.... Fuck me and fuck me hard," she said in a husky wife -- loud enough for her husband to hear.

Gazing into Vinod's eyes, she slowly removed her pull-over, exposing first her slim tummy, her rib cage, her breast ... she threw it on the floor, standing erect before him. The two had yet to touch each other. Vinod was devouring Masooma with his eyes. He could see her smooth milky skin, her large breasts still concealed in the brazier which she was in the process of removing.

"You are a goddess," he said breathing heavily.

"I want to see the man, she replied -- now removing her jeans.

Vinod hurried to get himself out of his shirt and trousers. While Masooma did this in a slow, graceful manner, Vinod just rushed --- like a desperate, hungry man.

The naked man and woman now faced each other. Masooma watched with fascination the uncircumcised cock standing with a slight downward curve. The tool was dark ... the balls even darker. The dark beer-belly, the hairy chest, the rugged face, the lustful eyes ... she absorbed all this in just one look.

Rekha was huddled close to Waseem, holding his cock as she tried to calm or excite his nerves by occasional kisses and licks. She watched the naked pair in front her. She knew it was a memorable night, changing their lives once for all.

Vinod, unable to control himself any longer, got hold of Masooma tiny waist with sweep of one hand and with the other cupped her one boob. He attacked the tit as a hungry child kissing and licking it frantically. They both struggled to adjust in each other's arms, crashing on the nearest three-seater sofa.

How they wished it was a bed, which was also not very far. But for the two lovers ... any more delay was simply not a preferred choice. They just wanted to go till the end -- then and there.

Vinod was getting rough with Masooma as he showered her with kisses, licks and bites. The breasts .... He could remain glued there forever. Masooma moaned as she held Vinod tightly. Vinod pressed and massaged the soft flash of boobs as his tongue slipped downward ... passing through her rib cage, tummy ... now he could feel and smell the wetness of Masooma cunt. Her shaved pussy was soft and smooth. He started licking her ... Masooma's groans and moans become louder ... A stranger was between her legs -- her husband and his wife watching. She shrieked with pleasure. "Yes lover, harder harder.... Yes Vinod ... I love it," she said.

She was reaching climax. She was on the throes of an orgasm ... here she go ... she let herself loose, screaming and moaning -- the way she never did with her husband.

Moments later, she got up ... holding Vinod's dark uncircumcised cock, she looked into his eyes. "It is time for a payback lover!"

She started nibbling the soft skin on the tip. Cocks are cocks ... be circumcised or uncircumcised, but shades and tastes are different, she thought as she worked fanatically swallowing the thick six or seven inches tool. Her husband had given her a lot of practice and she made the best use of it, putting an extra effort to please Vinod, who was now gasping and panting holding her head.

"Baby stop ... I want to cum inside your pussy. You can swallow my cum some other time, he said, drawing his dick out of the lovely mouth.

He wanted to take her in the traditional style. Masooma lay on her back ... her legs wide open -- ready to receive for the first time a dick which was not of her husband.

Vinod eased himself between her legs, inserted his dick and started pushing it slowly, deep inside her cunt. This was his first Pakistani cunt ... and Masooma's first Indian dick. Just a while ago Vinod's wife experienced the first Pakistani cock and Waseem first Indian pussy. What a swap? Vinod thought as he pushed his dick in the wet vagina of Masooma.

Move fast lover and push hard," Masooma demanded, tightly holding Vinod's buttocks.

Vinod moved hard and fast. He knew others watching him. He loved to fuck this pretty Pakistani woman, who was responding his thrust with a powerful movement of her hip. The both were sweaty and panted hard. Their climax was building ... Vinod knew he could not hold it any longer.

"I am exploding," he announced, releasing his juices deep inside the cunt of moaning Masooma. "Yes, oh yes, please fuck harder, she cried as Vinod gave the last few thrust.

"Mission complete," he thought. Now he can fuck this woman whenever he wants.

They both lay panting in each other's arms when Vinod realized his wife Rekha hand on her shoulder.

He got up. Rekha bent over Masooma to kiss her deep on her lips.

"We are the best friends now. We share everything -- even dicks of our husbands," she said.

Then she got up and kissed her husband Vinod. They saw Waseem bending over Masooma, stroking her gently.

All the four new their lives have changed. And it was just the beginning of that change.

To continue