Friends Indeed Ch. 03

Story Info
Web of lust now engulfs prim and proper Indian lady.
4.8k words
4.38
95k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rekha was happy. Her parents were coming to Singapore in the next couple of days. She would be meeting them after a gap of almost eight months -- of which the last two had put her life on a new, unimaginable track. She smiled to herself. The new track of life! She loved it. Her Pakistani friends were friends indeed. Masooma and Waseem, the pair, who lived only a block away -- and just like her husband Vinod, they have become an integral part of life in short span of two months.

Rekha threw her supple figure on a rocking chair. The house was still. She could hear birds chirping outside. She tried to stretch her body. The new track of life -- unimaginable and unacceptable from conventional Indian and Pakistani standards! Who could imagine that these two perfectly normal looking, high-flying professionals have a secret?

"A harmless secret," she thought.

They were not just best of friends, but much more to each other. She loved Waseem. She loved Vinod -- and they both loved her. Not just her, but Masooma too. And Masooma did the same. They all loved each other. Not the platonic sort of love --- the real love, which is sometime so abhorred by politically, socially and religiously correct people. Yes they swapped partners, but as husbands and wives their bond certainly had not weakened.

Her chain of thought was broken. Vioned entered the room, humming a popular Indian film song. "Hai sweety ... Are your well rested for tonight's fun?" he asked giving her hair a brief massage.

"After tonight, our weekend fun nights will have to take a break," she said.

"Why," Vinod tried to play innocent.

"Mummy and papa will be here, silly. We can't have our sessions here nor we can stay all night out," she said.

"Why not," Vinod said in the same tone which was particular when he wanted to tease her.

"Because your father-in-law and mother-in-law will be your guests ... we need to give them time, best time," she said.

"Then let's ask them to join the fun," Vinod said in the same teasing tone.

"You are crazy."

"No I am dead serious, said Vinod dumping himself on the sofa.

"You look like a fool when you try to joke all the time," Rekha said rocking the chair violently.

"I am dead serious honey. Your mum is still a game ... I have my eyes on her from the day of our engagement. And your father ... I think he can play the ball with lasses like Masooma and you."

Rekha's face reddened. "You are a perfect jerk -- a mentally sick person ... a dirty pervert!"

"Thank you for the compliments Madam," he said smiling.

There was a pause as both husband and wife eyed each other -- each checking the expression on other's face.

"Try to be serious ... at least sometimes," Rekha tried to play cool.

"I am dead serious honey. Think of all the fun. At the age of 45 your mum is one hell of a sexy woman. And I can bet she is as horny as you are. And your dad can also be tackled."

Rekha's temper rose. "Shut-up," she hissed. "You are eyeing my mother and have the balls to tell me this."

"Yes babe ... and you will love it. Your mum and dad will love it. And of course Waseem, Masooma and myself ..."

Rekha glared at her husband. She was angry and was loss of words at the strange wish of her husband. "A pervert ... a sex manic wanting to bone his own mother-in-law along with his friend Waseem ... and drag his father into filth too," she thought.

"Check your own mama," Rekha said.

"She is now too old ... think of someone else -- as sexy as your own mom. Remember you were angry when I first proposed the swap, but don't you love it now," he said smiling.

"That was different. They are my own mother and father you are talking about," she screamed.

"That will make it a spicier," he said in a mocking tone. "Trust me ... I will be between your sweet mama's legs within 48 hours of her arrival. And within 72 all the curtains will be lifted. I have a plan. You, Waseem and Masooma will help me implement it. And you will love it. I promise you that," he said -- this time in a determined tone.

Rekha was speechless. A crazy husband and his crazy plans, but in her heart she knew that he will get them rolling. Does she have a choice? Her heart was beating fast ... she was having weird feelings. She hated herself, her husband, Waseem and Masooma and the new track of life.

..........................

Parvati and Sanjay sahib were over the moon to see their lovely daughter, Rekha. They liked her house, its décor, her husband, her friends -- Waseem and Masooma with whom they were introduced the very first day of their arrival.

Parvati looked more like Rekha's elder sister. She taught psychology at a university in Delhi. And was an outgoing, professional woman, who took care of herself -- a far cry from majority of Indian house wives of her age-group. She had shoulder cut black hair -- just like her daughter which she dyed every second weekend. Her complexion was fairer than Rekha, and body seemed a perfect hour-glass. In a sari, which she usually wore, her heavy breasts, narrow waist and big hips -- were a treat to watch. For Vinod, even without showing any skin, one can see or imagine Parvati's nakedness in the all enveloping sari, which enhanced her curves and mounds. Sanjay sahib was a-happy-go-lucky banker of medium height, soft pleasant face and easy manners. He was witty and intelligent. No wonder, the very second day of arrival, Masooma took him out for sight-seeing -- as planned.

Parvati was encouraged to decline the offer as she thought she wanted some more rest. That also fitted well into the plan.

"Don't worry aunt. I will take good care of uncle the whole day," the Pakistani girl told Parvati as she walked out with Sanjay holding his arm. "Enjoy," she told them.

It was around 11.00 a.m. and Rekha and Vinod were at the office -- or so Parvati thought.

She was reading a magazine in her bedroom when she noticed Rekha gliding past the door of her bedroom. Why she is back so early, she thought. She placed the magazine and was about to call her daughter when she saw a man tip-toeing toward Rekha's room.

"Who is this?" She saw his glimpse. It was Waseem. How could he be here this early and heading toward Rekha's room?

Parvati got-up and walked toward the room of her daughter. One, two ... barely 15 steps and she was in front of the open bedroom door. She was about to call her, but she froze when she got the inside view.

Her daughter was in Waseem's arms and the two were kissing passionately. One of Waseem's hands stroked and caressed Rekha's buttocks, while with the other he held her waist tightly. Rekha's both arms were around Waseem's neck as they sucked each other's tongues fervently.

"What the hell is this," Parvati thought. "Innocent" Rekha in the arms of her husband's friend! She could not believe her eyes. Her daughter having a full-blown extra-matrimonial affair ... she could not digest it. She wanted to interrupt but she somehow controlled herself. I will fix her, she thought. "I will put some sense in her depraved mind," she promised herself taking a couple of steps back -- moving toward the slightly dark corner of the corridor, but the inside view was still clear from the open door -- another sign of her daughter's recklessness.

By then, the couple had moved to the bed. Waseem had already removed Rekha's top and was sucking her erect nipples like a hungry child. His one hand had disappeared in Rekha's pants and was playing with her pussy. Parvati could hear Rekha's soft moans and see Waseem's saliva glistening on her boobs.

The strong Pakistani guy was now removing his clothes -- he threw his shirt and his trousers -- revealing his strong muscular frame. Rekha matched by removing her pants and opening her legs wide. "Lick me lover," she moaned.

Waseem obeyed by going down on his knees and burying his face between Rekha's legs. With both his stretched hands, he was holding Rekha's boobs as showered the brown pussy of his Indian love doll with kisses. She sighed with pleasure. Waseem now got down to some serious licking of her cunt. His tongue flickered on the lips of her cunt, pressing and biting it with his lips. Rekha was now groaning loudly -- unmindful of her mother's presence in her house.

"Oh yes ... yes .... I loooooooove it, please don't stop," she was shrieking lustfully.

Encouraged by the response, Waseem worked harder with his tongue, his hands. He loved to hear Rekha moans. It was an incentive to love her harder, with more passion.

"I want your dick lover boy. Hard .. . fuck me hard," Rekha said in a husky voice. Parvati could hear every word, each and every gasp of their breath and soft moans without straining her ears. She was feeling numb -- as her energy been drained out of her body. Her legs were feeling weak. Her heart was beating fast and she could feel sweat running on her forehead. This was the last thing she accepted in this house.

Inside the room, Waseem pushed his circumcised dick into the love box of Rekha who was lying on her back. Waseem was taking her in the conventional missionary style. Rekha clutched his hips tightly ... boring her nails in his soft flesh. "Yes fuck hard... fuck me long."

Waseem's dick moved in and out of her cunt with slow and deep thrusts -- driving Rekha crazy, who moved her hips to match the motion of her lover. The scene was erotic -- the two young bodies moved with a rhythm which showed their harmony, their bond, their understanding of each other.

Parvati felt the erectness of her own nipples... the dampness of her own cunt. How could this be ... she taking visual pleasure by seeing her daughter fucked by another man? Has she gone insane?

Minutes passed. Parvati felt a hand on her shoulder. She was about to scream, but checked herself. Oh Lord it is Vinod -- her son-in-law standing right besides her. "Oh my ... what will happen?" She was in a state of panic. Inside the room, Waseem continued to fuck Rekha -- now harder and faster. The two were grunting out animal like voices.

"See you daughter ... how she likes to be screwed by my friend," Vinod said in a biting whisper.

"Come son ... come to my room. Let's talk. It is insane. I will sort it out, come," panicked Parvati dragged Vinod toward her room. She feared that Vinod might attack the lovers. That was a norm in India. Family honor could even lead to bloodletting. She wanted to manage the situation. But how -- she didn't know. Will this end in a divorce?

"Why you have brought me to your room ... to ensure that your daughter enjoys herself undisturbed," Vinod said in a taunting tone.

"No ...."

You want to convince me to turn a blind eye toward Rekha and Waseem. Let her open legs for anyone," he said.

"No ... just calm down. Sit I will get you a glass of water."

"You stay here," Vinod said.

"For how long this affair is going on," Parvati mumbled to herself.

"Two months."

"You know about it and never tried to stop them."

"No," Vinod said.

"But why ... she is your wife. He is your friend. How can you allow this?

"Are you trying to put the blame of your daughter's waywardness on me," Vinod said drawing close to Parvati.

"I don't mean this."

"But you implied ... didn't you?"

"No ... not at all... but of course if you know it, why didn't you stop?"

"You want me to beat her, leave her .... Tell me do you also get fucked by uncle's friends.

"No," Parvati said.

"Your daughter is your copy. She is just like you ... in each and every aspect. It runs in your family."

"Shut-up," Parvati shrieked.

"Don't you dare to shout!"

"Shut-up you pussy... Don't raise your voice at me. If you were man enough, she would not have been lying under someone else," Parvati snapped, losing her cool.

"Aah ... This is your story line now. You think my dick is small and I shoot cum in a proverbial third stroke. A good justification for your daughter to fool around with others -- isn't it?

"No I don't mean this," Parvati said while trying to compose her-self. "Let's try to resolve this issue. Let's not act like illiterate people."

"If I had acted as an illiterate ... your daughter would have been at your home or a place from where no one returns. But when I say this you think that I am weak. Not a man enough. You want to check me dick?"

"No I believe you," Parvati said.

"Believe what?"

"Whatever you have said," she replied.

So believe that I am man enough and my dick is okay for your daughter," he said.

"Yes."

No ... I can see distrust in your eyes. I will show you that my dick is fat and strong," Vinod said as he hurriedly undid his belt and opened the zip of his trousers.

"What are you doing?"

"Showing you my dick!"

But I believe you, Parvati said.

Leave believing for the supernatural. Dicks of mortals like me should be seen," he said exposing his erect seven inch fat cock.

"Oh my Lord ... I have seen it, please wear clothes," she said.

Parvati was in the greatest fix of her life. His son-in-law erect cock seemed to dance in her eyes. Vinod was holding his instrument, playing with it in a crude, vulgar manner.

"Why ... you think that I shoot cum early. That's why your daughter is sleeping with another man."

"Please ... someone will come. Wear your trousers. I know you are disturbed. But this is not the way to behave," Parvati pleaded.

Vinod ignored what Parvati had said. He continued to play with his cock and stare at his mother-in-law. He knew that the woman had been cornered. She emotionally shaken -- confused. She was unable to think straight and that's what he wanted. Shock and awe! What Americans did with their daisy cutters in Afghanistan, he was doing it by showing his wife being screwed by another man and displaying his proud dick.

"I can see distrust in your eyes," said Viond getting rid of his trousers. "You don't believe when I say I can fuck long ... just like Waseem," he said as he ripped off his shirt and threw it on the floor. "The only way I can prove this is to give you a taste of my cock," he said.

"What? Have you gone nuts?"

"I will drive you nuts with my cock -- I promise. Peel off your sari now. Hurry-up. I can't wait. I have a lot to prove," he said.

"Get out of my room," Parvati said in a low and harsh voice. She tried not to look at Vinod's cock and the vulgar manner he was squeezing it with his hand, but somehow her gaze kept drifting toward it. From the other room, she could hear the shrieks of her daughter and Waseem.

"Can't you hear that ... your sweet daughter. Show me what mama can do. I bet she learned all this from you."

"Get out," Parvati said raising her voice, but received a shock of her life when a stinging slap hit her cheek.

Now obey, or should I hit you another one," Vinod said in a mincing tone.

"Please ... don't do this. I am your mother-in-law. I need to be respected. I am like your mother."

"I am a mother fucker. Now do as you are told or should I tell the whole world what kind of a family you are. Uncle will like it a lot when he hears your daughter is following her mother footsteps."

"Please spare me. I never did what Rekha is doing," said Parvati as tears rolled down her eyes.

"You lie ... that bitch is your true copy. Now disrobe," he shouted hitting again on her face with the other hand.

Parvati's cheeks tingled with pain. She was on the ropes. She didn't know what to do.

She tried to plead again, but Vinod forcibly grabbed the edge of her sari and unfolded it in two thrusts. It crumpled on the floor. She stood just in her blouse and petticoat.

"You want me to beat you again and tear your clothes or you act sensibly and remove them yourself."

"Please, please ... don't do this," Parvati said, but she could feel the inevitable. She didn't understand why her nipples were erect, and pussy tingled. There is something wrong. Her mind was repulsed what she saw in her daughter's room, and the nakedness of his son-in-law, but body was behaving strangely.

"I beg you ... don't violate the sacred relations. I will punish Rekha myself. All will be okay," she implored.

"Disrobe, I say or you want more?"

"Kill me ... but I won't allow you to touch me," she said.

This is no Hindi film being shot here," said Vinod as he advanced toward the helpless woman. He grabbed her hair from the back and roughly placed his lips on Parvati's moist mouth. She tried to press her lips and teeth, but Vinod managed to suck her lower lip and then the other. The kiss last for full 30 seconds, but Parvati didn't give in, though her heart felt weak, her legs trembled. Viond's hands also pressed her ripe boobs and grabbed her buttocks.

"Now disrobe," he said suddenly leaving her. "I promise you will love it."

"Please don't do this to me," she begged again, but her trembling hands somehow undo the first front hook of the blouse.

"I implore you. I know you are angry but I am your mother-in-law," she said but managed to release the second and third hooks, showing her deep cleavage.

'Yes this is my babe. Unhook them all. Quick," Vinod said as he lustfully watched his mother-in-law. He knew, he was close to his goal.

With trembling hands Parvati undid all the hooks --- the open blouse now showed her white brassier, exposing parts of her hidden white treasure.

Vinod smiled softly, and helped her slide the blouse from her shoulder. "Now the brassier," he said.

Parvati staring into his eyes complied. The brassier fell on the floor, revealing her heavy white boobs. She felt nervous, but Vinod did not give her time to think. He swooped on her boobs, holding one firmly and sucking the nipple of the other hungrily as he pressed and rubbed them hard.

"Don't do this to me," Parvati said as her mind and body battled each other, but a fire raged in her body.

She held Vinod's head tightly to her chest, but kept imploring that he should let her go. Vinod's expert hands were quick to untie the chord of her petticoat, which too slipped on the floor. She was naked now -- just like Vinod. She knew that what was happening was wrong, immoral. But she also knew that she can't prevent it now. She will have to go with the tide. Vinod won't stop. She won't let him stop now ... the oddity of the situation was mind boggling -- her daughter in the other room with her Pakistani lover and she was with her daughter's husband. And her husband, on a sight-seeing tour with a Pakistani girl.

The pair collapsed on the bed ... Vinod showering Parvati with passionate kisses -- expressing his love, his wild desire and his deep lust. He loved to love this woman -- his mother-in-law. He was enjoying every second of their union. And Parvati knew that her lover was passionate.

"I am sorry that I hit you," Vinod said as he kissed her neck, licked her face. "But I wanted you so desperately. I will not disappoint. I will give you the fuck of your life, the love of your life," he said.

"Oh lover boy, you naughty lover boy ... it is sooo wrong, but you are doing it sooo right," Parvati said returning his kisses with her own. "I don't what will happen when others find this out ... but take your mama now," she said.

Vinod was over the moon. He old lady knew all the tricks of the game. And she was ready to play the ball. He put his fingers in her hot, juicy pussy and started rubbing it.

"Don't waste time ... just give me your cock. My pussy is hungry for it. Be quick," Parvati ordered.

Vinod needed no further incentive. He plugged his tool in Parvati's dripping cunt and started pounding it hard and fast from the very first thrust. Parvati matched each of his thrust with equal force.

The bed jerked. The woman moaned. The man groaned with pleasure. There was a commotion in the room. They were making noise, but who cared. They fucked wildly ... they both were on the edge.... they climaxed together amid louder groans and moans.

12