Friends: Interactive Series 01.2

Story Info
Time for some role-play.
970 words
3.78
29k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deleted Scene: TOW Frank Jr

Monica went to have a shower, whilst Joey watched some of Monica's porn stash (most of seemed to be lesbian porn, but that didn't put Joey off), to keep himself up whilst Monica was showering. In about 15 minutes, Monica was drying off when she heard the door open and close. At first, she thought that Joey had gone to get something, but that idea soon vanished after she heard a female voice, Rachel's voice.

'Joey! What are you doing here? If Monica realizes that you were here, watching her porn, she'd kill you, like, literally kill you!' Shouted Rachel.

Joey had no idea what to reply to this, he couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't give away him and Monica. 'I...I've watched all the porn at mine.' Stammered Joey in a response.

'I don't care. You've got to get out, now. Oh, and what do you say about tomorrow, you doing anything?'

'No, meet you at mine at, 8?' Joey said as he ran out of the apartment.

'8's fine for me.' Rachel called after him. She walked into her room, retrieved her jacket and walked out of her room. She looked where Joey was sat and saw some cum on the floor, so she went over to the sink and fetched a towel and wiped it up. She put the towel back and walked out the door, going to work. Monica, being bisexual, was turned on by the very sight of her curvy roommate, more so when she wears that black mini-skirt and tight white blouse.

Joey, seeing Rachel leave, opened his door and slid back to Monica's. He was about to go in when Ross came towards him.

'Hey, man! Whoa!' Ross said, seeing joeys massive erection through his pants.

'Oh, what?' Joey looked down. 'Oh! Ohh, I was watching, uh, Baywatch. Yea.'

'Oh, OK. Do you know if Mon's in, I need to tell her to close the curtains when she gives someone a blow-job, I can see it at mine!'

'Did, did you see who, it was?' Asked Joey, uneasily.

'No, the lamp was blocking his face. Though, if I had seen him, he would be so bad, he'd cover his head with a lamp, coz he'd never show his face again.' Ross boasted.

'I'll tell her, I'm going in there to get some food' Joey replied.

'Aww, would you, thanks buddy, oh are you on for the Knicks game at 8pm tomorrow?' Asked Ross.

'Sorry, I'm busy.' Replied Joey, remembering that he had planed a night of sex with Rach.

'Ok. See ya later.' Ross waved as he left.

Joey rushed into Monica's and ran into the bathroom. He saw Monica there, naked and steamy. 'Wow.' Thought Joey. 'I'm so sorry, Rach came in, then I had to leave, then I bumped into Ross, and he told me to tell you that you need to close your curtains when you give head, he luckily didn't see it was me, but still, better be careful.' Warned Joey.

'Well, we could go into my badroom.' Said Monica

'Don't you mean bedroom?' asked Joey, not sure if he had heard right.

'Well...' said Monica, as she walked off to her room.

Joey wondered what she meant by 'badroom' as he walked towards her room. She had already gone in, walking briskly, whilst still nude. He wondered why Monica had said 'badroom' and he recalled that the only person who had been in her room, except for herself, was Rachel.

Joey walked in and got the surprise of his life. On the walls were whips, handcuffs, gags, ropes hanging form the walls, and shelves full of dildos, vibrators and a whole box of duct tape and blindfolds. 'Monica's a kinky ass freak!' he thought to himself. He knew that she was bi, as Rachel had told him that Monica had fucked phoebe, twice. But Rachel had never mentioned anything about her and Monica. That turned on Joey more than he was already, mentally picturing those two, Monica was obviously the dominant one, and he pictured innocent Rachel tied to the ropes, gagged with duct tape and being whipped by Monica, forced to lick Monica's pussy.

He wanted to ask Monica if she'd ever fucked Rach, but that would sound awful, as this is Joey and Monica's night of fun! He would ask Rachel tomorrow.

'So, do you like my collection? I know that you use duct tape and handcuffs on Rachel, and I appreciate that, but maybe you can use all these on me?' asked Monica. Joey noticed the clothes in the corner and walked over to them. He picked out a schoolgirl outfit and turned to Monica and asked her to wear it. 'Oh, I can't, that's for Rachel. I wear the leather.' So Rachel had fucked- been fucked by- Monica!

'I am in charge and I order you to wear it!' ordered Joey. Monica obediently put it on and realized that it did not fit her too well, as it was made for Rachel, who had bigger boobs, and a smaller ass.

'Joey, I don't think...' Monica started.

'Shut up and lay on the bed!' Joey shouted as he grabbed a blindfold, a roll of duct tape and handcuffs of the shelf. He walked over to Monica, looking possessive and for once, Monica felt pressured to do something she was not in control of. 'Come here, girl, why, you've been a very naughty girl.' He said as he tied the blindfold on. He carefully put the handcuffs on her wrists behind her back, and duct tape over her small mouth. 'There, all ready.'

TO BE CONTINUED...


a) Joey and Monica doggy style.
b) Joey puts a vibrator in her ass.
c) Rachel walks in.

Please vote in the comments.