Friends: Just One More Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Rachel's finger was moving franticly inside her pussy, as her other hand barraged her clit with vigorous rubbing. Her mouth hung open, and she took stuttered, panting breaths. She was trying not to make a sound, and let them know she was there.

Monica's legs were shaking and finally gave way as she dropped down to the flats of her bare feet. This pushed the head of his dick right against her G-spot, and immediately took her over the edge.

"UHHHHNNNNN... UHHHNNN... FUUUCK!" she groaned in pleasure.

Ross didn't ease up on her when she came. In fact, he pounded her harder, wanting Monica's orgasm to ravage her senses. Her upper body collapsed onto the sink. She felt the cold porcelain against her nipples. She heard her moans reverberate around the hard basin. Ross grabbed onto her shoulders, pulling her straight back onto his cock as he thrust into her, trying to make her climb still higher. Even if she wanted to mimic him, her weak body would allow her to do nothing but swim in her ecstasy.

The smallest whimper passed Rachel's lips as she came. It overtook her very soon after she heard her roommate's loud orgasm begin.

"BANG ME... BANG ME... BANG ME..." Monica screamed into the sink. "OH ROSS! YES ROSS! OH! OH! OH!!! OOHHH... OH ROSS... DO IT!... OH!!"

Rachel's chest heaved with quiet gasping breaths. It took all her will not to make more noise, and truthfully, the couple wouldn't have heard her over Monica anyway. But actually, Rachel didn't want her own sounds to be in the way of what she was hearing from the bathroom.

Amid Monica's wailing climax, Rachel could clearly make out Ross' grunts and the slapping of flesh, even more intense than before. Her ecstasy was heightened by knowing that her boyfriend was nailing his sister hard and fast.

Rachel had wanted that from him. A few times, she had wanted him just to take her and fuck her. Not make love to her. She wanted Ross to simply fuck her. Hard, fast, rough.

And as her orgasm of forced silence subsided, a smile came to Rachel's face, knowing that Ross was indeed capable of that level of passion, of intensity, of raw lust.

"...OH ROSS... YES!... FUCK!... YES!... UHNnnn... ohhh Ross...OHHHhhh....ohhhh... Mmmm..."

She heard Monica's moans die down, and realized that they would be coming out soon. Rachel quickly and quietly ran across the living room, and crawled into bed to wait for her lover.

"Mmmm... yes... oh yes... oh... no, wait," Monica said, quite out of breath, "wait... don't cum yet... wait... don't cum..."

Ross slowly stopped his motions, requiring all his self-control, since he was so close to cumming. "What? What is it, Mon?"

"I want.... I want to ride you... Let me ride you, Ross."

Ross withdrew his cock, leaving Monica with the feeling of wanting it again. He closed the lid to the commode, and sat down on it. Monica stepped over to him, on shaky legs. She straddled him and sat onto his lap, trapping his cock against her clit.

"Are you sure you're ready, Mon?" Ross gave a little laugh. "That took a lot out of you."

"Ohhh, yeah," she smiled, her breath returning, "I'm ready for this. Just sit back and let me do everything for you."

Ross put his hands on her waist and waited for her to begin.

Monica wrapped her arms around his neck and started rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her wet cunt lips against the underside of his shaft.

"Does that feel good? Huh? Would it feel better, back inside me? Say it, Ross. Tell me you want it in me."

"Oh god, Monica, I want my cock inside you again."

She gave him a satisfied smile, then raised up and guided his head to the folds of her lips. Slowly, Monica slid down on her brother's rod; both Geller's moans filling the room. She paused there for a moment, enjoying the sensation of her pussy being filled once more. She also didn't want him to cum right away, and she was sure he'd need to ease back down from where he was before.

She rested her head against his, her damp tresses moistening his face. She kissed him on the forehead, then clasped his head against her chest. Face turned to the side, Ross' lips rested against his sister's breast. He gently kissed it, then licked the very tip of her nipple.

"I love having my nipples licked," Monica whispered

Then she slowly began rocking her hips forward and back, feeling his hard dick moving inside her, and his tongue caressing her nipple. She released her embrace and looked deep into Ross' eyes.

"I'm going to make this so good for you, sweetie," she smiled.

"It already is, little sister," he replied.

Hearing him call her that was extremely erotic to Monica. Her lips fell on his mouth, and she kissed him with raw animal passion. Her pussy ground against his pelvis, feeling his pubic hair, rough on her clit. Monica moaned in her brother's mouth.

"Fuck yes," she mumbled between gasping kisses, her hips never stopping their slow assault on Ross' cock. "Ready to find out how dirty your little sister can be?" she taunted.

"Uh," Ross hesitated, but then she interrupted him.

"Do you like fucking me, Ross? Do you like me trying to please you? Huh? Do you like what I'm doing? Grinding my pussy against you, while your dick fills me up?"

Ross dove into her breasts in response, licking and sucking as Monica went on enticing him.

"Ooo, yeah, lick my tits, big brother. Yeah... Do you like knowing that we're doing something... taboo? Something forbidden? Mom and Dad would be so pissed if they walked in on us right now. If they saw their baby girl fucking her brother."

That thought aroused Monica, and she was willing to bet that it was equally arousing to Ross.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, Mon," Ross moaned with a mouthful of her breast.

He felt her body pause and move away, as she placed her hands on his knees and leaned back.

"Look at your dick in me," she purred, nastily. "See how thick it is? See how far it is in me? It feels SO big... I don't think I could take any more. You fill my little pussy just right, Ross. It's like we were made to fuck."

Monica reached between her legs and touched the exposed base of Ross' cock, teasing it in the fork of her fingers. Then she moved, and rubbed her swollen clit.

"MMMmmm..." she moaned with lips sealed tight.

Ross' eyes were riveted on her fingers as Monica rubbed both her clit and part of his cock. "Do you like watching me touch myself?"

"Uh huh," Ross said, as if in a trance.

"Did Carol ever let you watch her?"

"Nuh uh," he mumbled, still staring at his sister's fingers.

"Ohhh," she said with mock sympathy. "All those years... I guess you were just fucking the wrong woman."

He thought back to all the times over the last couple years that they could have done it, if only he had realized...

"Do you like knowing that you can touch me, Ross? You can touch me anywhere? I'll let you do it... any time you want. You can grab my ass..."

Monica's fingers left his view, and he felt them slide his hand off her hip and back to her ass. He caressed her tight butt.

"...you can feel my tits...."

Her small hand guided his around front and up, to cover her breast. He gently squeezed and she giggled.

"You can reach between my legs... and touch my clit and pussy... I don't let just anyone touch me here..."

She settled his palm on her abdomen, and pressed his thumb against her clit. He looked up into her eyes.

"Rub me," she whispered, with a seductive look.

In these moments, it was like he had never done this with Monica before. His mind kept telling him that this their first time, and his beautiful sister had successfully seduced him. He liked that fantasy.

Ross gently rubbed Monica's clit with his thumb as she moved her hips in a small circle, wagging his dick inside her box. She moaned at his touch.

"Mmmyeah, rub my little clit, Ross. Ooo, that feels so good."

Monica watched her brother masturbate her, as she almost imperceptible fucked his rod. He was amazed at what a nasty little slut Monica was, beneath that good-girl exterior.

"Do you want me to fuck you more now?" she whispered.

"Oh hell, yeah, Monica. Fuck me 'til I cum," he nearly begged.

She gave him a sultry look. "Well, of course I'm gonna fuck you," she purred as her fingers traced down his chest, "but just don't cum in me, k? I've got something else planned that you might like."

"Okay," he agreed, wondering what it could be.

Monica put both hands on his knees again, and flexed her slim legs, pulling her body off Ross' cock. It came out of her until the head was just barely parting her lips. His dick wanted to spring back to his body, but her pussy trapped just enough to keep it where she wanted it.

"Watch it go in me," she said, looking down.

Ross' eyes fixed with Monica's on their genitals. She slowly slid onto it.

"Watch it go in my pussy, Ross... Slowly, so slowly... do you feel it? Do you feel it filling me? Do you feel me stretch to take you? Oh, god... all of you?"

"Yes, do it, Monica... fuck it."

They watched, with erotic fascination, as Monica slowly fucked herself on her brother's cock. Seeing it slide in and out of her.

Monica whimpered at the kinky, erotic feelings, as Ross encouraged her on. "Do it, Mon, do it. That's it... fuck my dick."

She was trying to control her shallow breathing, as she asked, "Do you... do you want it faster? I want it faster."

Without waiting for his response, Monica leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna ride you, Ross."

His hands wrapped around her waist as Monica slowly began pumping her small frame on his dick.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she hummed, as she planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Staring into his eyes, she resumed her aural enticement.

"God, Ross, I love fucking a cock... sliding up and down on it... feeling like a horny little slut... and especially knowing that my big brother wants to give it to me... Don't ya Ross? You like this too, huh?"

"Fuck, yeah," he mumbled, totally taken in by her spell.

"Yeah? You like stickin' it in me and fuckin' me good... Remember a few weeks ago... after the party... when I did you like this on the couch? And, and remember how we did it on the floor?"

Her tone had completely changed from nasty to virginal, as she described their past encounter.

"First... mmm... first, I rode you... and then... and then, you cradled me while we did it. Oh Ross," she kissed his as she went on, "I felt so... safe... so protected... so loved... MMMmmm... that wasn't sex, Ross... you made LOVE to me."

"I love you, Monica," he said softly.

"And then just, oh god... just now... when you did me from behind..."

Monica became more passionate in her descriptions. Her voice regained it's sluttly sound.

"... banging me... hard and rough..."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began licking and sucking his ear.

"...making me feel sooo.... sexy... so... hot... so... fuckable... I like that best, Ross... when you FUCK me HARD..."

She accentuated her words by pounding her body down onto his cock.

She continued screwing him slowly, not wanting him to cum quite yet.

"Omigod, Monica," he groaned.

"Are you gonna cum?" she asked.

"Soon," he moaned.

"Remember when Rachel and I took that shower? When we let you watch?"

"Totally," he panted, though, he couldn't help but be disappointed as she pulled off him and sat straddling his legs. Monica reached down and took his wet dick in her hands and began playing with him.

"Remember at the end? When I licked Rachel? And she had you come over to the shower so she could suck on you? We both got to do her at the same time... remember? Me licking her pussy, and you fucking her mouth?"

"Oh, god yeah," he moaned.

"And, and remember when you came? Rach was jacking you so hard that you shot past her face and it hit me. Remember that? Your cum landed right above my lip. Remember? It landed so close to my mouth."

Monica stood up and bent at the waist, bringing her face close to his, as she continued fondling him.

"And I licked it in... You saw that, didn't you? I tasted your cum, Ross... and I wanted more. I played with myself in bed that night, listening to you and Rachel through the wall. I imagined you were screwing me... and I imagined that you were cumming all over my face... and in my mouth..."

"OH, MONICA," he moaned loudly.

"Will you let me do that right now? Jack you off until you cum on me? Do you want that, Ross? Say it... tell me you want it."

"OH god, yes, god yes!" he groaned, feeling his orgasm grow ever closer, from her voice and her slow stroking.

"Do you want it on my face, or in my mouth?" Monica taunted, knowing that he wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"I... I..." he panted incoherently. Monica made the decision for him.

"Maybe a little of both, huh? On my face... for you... and in my mouth... for me."

All he could do was nod, as his body tensed.

"Lay back, sweetie," she directed in her motherly tone. "let me do this for you."

Ross' butt slid to the front of the lid, and Monica quickly knelt between his legs.

"Cum, Ross," she purred, "cum on your little sister.... it's dirty... it's nasty... and you want it... Mmm, I want it too... I want you to cum on me, like you cum on Rachel... cum on my face... cum on my lips... cum in my mouth..."

Ross' eyes were clamped shut, listening to his sister's voice, but they shot open as he felt her warm mouth engulf his cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she rapidly jacked his shaft.

"Cum, Ross, cum," she intoned, then resumed her blow.

"So close, Mon... so close..." he grunted through clenched teeth.

"Mm hmm... Mm hmm..." she encouraged with a full mouth.

"So close... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonnUUUHHHHNNNNNN..."

Monica felt a strong spurt hit the back of her throat. She quickly pulled off as she swallowed and licked her lips. Another spurt flew up into her black hair and drizzled down her forehead.

Monica milked her brother's cock, watching each shot fly out toward her. She opened her mouth, hoping to catch some more.

Cum landed just below her eye, and on her nose, then finally a good one into her mouth, and dribbling onto her lower lip. She savored it, as more jizz covered her cheek and chin.

"Yeah, Ross, cum on me... cum all over my face..."

Soon, she watched the rest ooze down her fingers and his dick, as her jacking eased.

Monica gave him a little suck to finish him off, then licked the cum from her hand.

"Omigod, that was incredible," Ross moaned, coming back down from his climax. He caressed her breast, as she knelt there, slowly stroking him. "You are so beautiful, Monica."

She smiled, "You're just saying that because I've got cum on my face. YOUR cum."

Ross laughed, "Well that helps. But no... you really are a beautiful, sexy woman, Mon."

"Aww, thank you," she said, then stood. "Well, I'd bet Rachel's waiting for you, so we better wrap this up."

As she picked up his clothes off the floor, Ross noticed his sister wiping the cum from her face, and licking it from her finger. He smiled at such an erotic gesture.

As he dressed, and Monica wrapped her body in the silk robe, he hesitantly broached the topic that both knew would come.

"Um, Mon... this..."

She gave him a disappointed smile. The same one he saw the last time they did it.

"I know, I know. But... let's not say anything more, okay?"

Somehow she knew that if they didn't say the words, then neither could make a promise. A promise she hoped would someday be broken.

Minutes later, Ross climbed naked into bed with Rachel. She smiled at him, nearly giggling at his look of total contentment.

"See... I have pretty good ideas, huh?" she said as she caressed his body, finding his limp dick.

He nodded, "OH yeah."

"Well, you probably want to rest a bit, but... you got anything left in here for me?" Rachel asked as she gently stroked his cock.

"I will pretty soon," he said, gently kissing her.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12