Friends Like You...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muirmadra
muirmadra
543 Followers

Sherry leaned over and set the glass on the floor nearly losing her balance. "Woe, a little tipsy there," she said and laid back. She rubbed her eyes and said, "Oh my, maybe I shouldn't have had those Kamikazes on an empty stomach. I'm really beginning to feel a little strange...hot. Dwight, please excuse me but I'm think I'm going to go lay down." Stumbling just a bit, she got up holding onto the arm of the couch.

"May I help you?" he asked.

"No...no, I'll be fine thank you." Sherry slowly made her way into the guest room locking the door. The moment she shut the door, she sat on the edge of the bed. "Jesus," she said. "This guy's a pro!" She checked behind the nightstand and grabbed the Glock sliding it underneath the pillow.

"Showtime," she muttered and lay back on the bed. All she had to do now...was wait.

While she lay there, she felt her body begin to tingle, her breasts becoming very sensitive. She rubbed them hoping to ease the sensation but involuntarily moaned as her hands pushed against her nipples. She felt her left hand move downward as the right moved under her top, as if they had a mind of their own. Her left hand pressed against her mons, over the sweat pants. "Ooooh..., that feel so good," she sighed her hand slipping beneath the sweats, fingers sliding through her pubic hair into her drenched lips. The right hand caressing her breast, centered on her hard teat twisting the little bud until she cried out in sweet protest.

An hour passed and Dwight was sure she, by now, would be under the effect of the drug. He didn't put much into the second drink and she only imbibed about a third but, the first glass and the shrimp cocktail should have done the trick. From experience, he knew some of his women drank very little so he started putting the drug into the shrimp cocktail and its sauce. He would always have the untainted first bite. And, Sherry ate four of those little suckers dripping with sauce.

He stood outside her door and listened. Dwight grinned hearing the familiar sounds of a woman in heat. He tried the knob but found it locked.

Cursing, he left to get the key. Seconds later, he was quietly opening the door and peered in. His mouth fell open as he saw the woman of many sexual fantasies writhering on the bed, one hand pulling at an exposed nipped the other inside the crotch of her sweats, the material in constant movement as her fingers furiously thrust into her sex.

He glided to the bed watching her frantic movements. Sherry had no idea he was hovering above her. He slipped off his shirt and shorts and moved onto the bed next to her. her top was pushed up exposing the tantalizing flesh of her right breast. Moving her hand away, he leaned down and wrapped his lips around the areola, his tongue pressing against the taut nipple. He heard Sherry gasp as his mouth captured the sweet treat and felt a hand grab the back of his head pressing his mouth hard against her. Finally, he thought, my fantasy has become reality. And later, she'll be a willing participant. Dwight had already set the cameras in motion.

While chewing on her delicious teat, Dwight slid his right hand down into her pants on top of her left hand. Her fingers were soaked with her hot juices. She mewed and protested when he pulled her hand away, but groaned when another set of fingers plied into her pulsating center. "My god, you are so fucking wet," he whispered as he pulled off her breast and trailed his tongue downward to her soft belly. When his mouth met the band of her sweat pants, he slid his hands to the material pushing the garment over her hips and thighs. Dwight nearly came, when he saw her soft downy pubes, now drenched from her fluids. He slid the pants from her legs and crawled between her spread thighs. His lips traversed her soft skin until his tongue licked the sweet nectar from her pussy. Both of her hands clamped onto the back of his head mashing his face into her sex. She wailed as she humped against his mouth his tongue fucking her steaming orifice. As he ate her, his hand travelled up to her breasts forcefully pushing hers aside so he could maul those exquisite mounds of flesh.

"Oh god yes...yes," she hissed. Her mind was in a constant state of uncontrollable arousal. She sensed something wrong but didn't care. Sexual gratification her only thought. She cared less who was doing her, she only wanted release, orgasm after orgasm, each one more powerful than the last. She felt hands on her breasts kneading them like warm dough. She felt the indescribable sensation of a hot mouth and tongue devouring her very soul.

Suddenly, the hands...the mouth were no longer there. "Noooo....!" she cried as a tremendous sense of emptiness crashed against her. She looked up and saw figments of dark shadows struggling next to the bed. All but one of the shadows disappeared, the one remaining moving toward her. She reached out and grasped a hand and tried to push it against her sex but it fought back. A voice forced itself into her struggle. "Sherry! Sherry!"

Sherry? Who was Sherry?

She screamed when ice cold water struck her face. Still in the throes of unbridled lust, she slowly began to remember.

"Oh my god," she whimpered staring into the dark brown eyes of her husband. "Bobby, wha...what's going on?"

"Shhhh...., it'll be okay, Sherry. We have an ambulance on the way. Dwight drugged you."

Her chin quivered as she cried, "God damn it. I was trying to be so careful. How?"

"Don't know yet but right now, we need to get you to a hospital."

"Where is Dwight?"

"Dutch and Tank got him. He's on the way to the station as we speak."

As Bobby held her in his arms she could still feel the strong sensations of lust running through her using every ounce of strength she had to resist trying to seduce him. Soon, she was on a gurney rushing to St. Mary's Hospital.

***************

Everything was going so well, just as he planned. His lips wrapped around her sex, his tongue lapped at her gushing cream. She was ready for some serious fucking and was about to work his way up when extreme pain flooded his senses. Someone had grabbed a chunk of his hair and scalp yanking him off the bed.

When Dwight was finally able to focus on the dark object above him, son of a bitch...Bobby! Before he could react, a bright light exploded within his head and the sound of bone breaking thundered in his ears.

"Motherfucker...ya broke my nose!" he bellowed as he was tossed onto his stomach, his arms shoved behind his back.

"Dwight, you're lucky that's all that I broke." Dwight felt the cold hard steel of handcuffs on his wrists, hearing the ratchet of the teeth as Bobby closed the restraints as tight as he could get away with.

"Get this piece of filth out of here!"

Dwight felt two pairs of hands roughly grab him and drag him out of the room. Soon, he found himself hogtied and slammed down onto the backseat floorboards of a car. He could hear two men enter the car and the engine kick on. A gruff voice spoke, "Man, you are one lucky asshole...Bobby wanted to tear your fucking head off. Shit, we'd been glad to give him a hand but he's too good a cop. But, shithead, I guarantee you will have a great time in lock up."

Dwight heard the two of them laugh as the car tore off, the driver speeding over every damn pothole and dip in the road.

When Bobby confronted Dwight at the station the night of his arrest, Bobby learned the deep seated hatred his 'close bud' had for him. Dwight had a long standing jealousy of Bobby's easy ways to succeed. Whether in high school, the university, or the Marine Corps, Dwight resented Bobby's achievements but had managed to keep his feelings buried. After Dwight discharged from the Marines, his friendship with Bobby began to crumble from a growing depression.

Unknown to Bobby, Dwight jumped into selling and distribution of drugs. Starting as a low-line mule he was soon able to move up in the business. Seduced by the easy wealth and the hungry women, Dwight's appetite grew. After the first time he met Sherry, despite she was a cop, he tried desperately to make a play for her but she would always turn him down. After Bobby joined the force, Dwight kept his true business from his friend, instead letting Bobby believe he was a successful broker. He was always careful nothing would ever lead the cops to him.

They remained close friends until Dwight's attempts on breaking up Bobby and Sheri.

"Damn it, Dwight...I loved you as a brother. How many times did I save your miserable ass in Afghanistan? What the hell happened to you? Why would you betray me and try to turn Sherry into your whore? We found all the cameras you had set up."

"Fuck you, ya god damn Boy Scout!" Dwight sneered at Bobby from across the interview table. "YOU FUCKIN NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME, YA PRICK!" he screamed. A uniformed officer opened the interview room door but Bobby waved him off.

"Don't you get it, Bobby? You had it all, man. You had the looks, the skills, the talent and the girls. There wasn't anything you couldn't do. It all came so easy for you. I was your best friend but everyone could only see you, not me. EVEN YOU DIDN'T SEE ME! When Sherry came along, I fell in love...but...oh no, you had to have her. And, then you fuckin married her. I would have gone legit for her. But no! You never let me have a fuckin chance.

Shit, it was so easy to fool you. Jesus, I was makin a killin on the drug trade and a few other enterprises. Yeah, I had to work for some fools along the way but took care of them...without your help. Thought I was some major stock broker, didn't ya." Dwight laughed staring at his old friend.

Bobby stared at his closest friend never realizing the depth of Dwight's hatred. He shook his head, stood and moved to the door. Before he left, he turned and said, "Dwight, I'm sorry you felt that way. Maybe, I should have recognized your feelings long ago. But, all you had to do was tell me. I would have been there for you."

After Bobby left the room, Dwight gazed at the door, a single tear rolling over his cheek.

*************

Dwight W. Matherson was found guilty on two counts of kidnapping and one count of sexual assault with special circumstances. He was also convicted of drug trafficking and sales. Serving twenty-five years at the state pen, Dwight never had a chance for parole. Two years after his conviction, one of the prison guards was conducting a routine check of the kitchen and detected a strange sweet odor. Tracking the smell to a large industrial oven, he looked inside, screamed and heaved his guts. Inside, on a large steel tray was charred corpse bound and gagged. The body would later be identified as Dwight Matherson. He had been cooked alive.

Kenneth J. Banka, aka Kenny, was charged with one count of kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnapping. He turned over on Dwight and cooperated with the D. A.'s office. Given five years, eligible for parole in three, he too never made it out of prison. A week before his parole hearing, Kenny was found in his cell, his testicles sliced off and his cock jammed down his throat. Though investigations proved fruitless, Bobby had no doubt who was behind the killing.

Big Jim always believed paybacks are a son of a bitch.

muirmadra
muirmadra
543 Followers