Friends - Lost in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

She could see Rachel, her face buried in the couch with her shorts and panties still gathered around her knees, her mouth uttering a constant stream of whimper like moans. Standing behind her but with his upper body bent over hers was Chandler who was pumping his cock into her pussy like a man possessed, like a madman. Monica stared open mouthed in shock as she watched Chandler drill his cock repeatedly into her best friend, each collision of their two bodies producing a loud 'smack' that seemed to echo throughout the apartment. She had never seen this side of Chandler before and had always imagined him, dare she say it like a wimp, a lousy lover in bed.

Monica bent over peeling the slacks and panties from around her ankles and off her feet, lifting each of them in turn to ease their removal. A smile spread across her face as she stood still for just a moment, the sudden realisation hitting her that here she was standing completely and utterly naked in Joey's apartment, an event she thought would never occur in a million years. Her hand slid across her sweat covered abdomen to tease and play with the soft skin of her pussy with her bare feet barely making a sound as she made her way towards the couch.

"I thought you would never join us Mon" Rachel exclaimed in a raspy and breathless voice as her shaking eyes saw her approach.

"You should know me Rach," her hand played with Rachel's long blonde hair for a moment as she watched her body shake as Chandler continued to slam his cock into her "it takes me a while to get warmed up at parties. "

"Besides," Monica continued as she wrapped her hand around Chandler's cock, her fingertips feeling his shaft slide as it continued to pump into Rachel's pussy "I didn't want you to have all the fun!"

She suddenly pulled the cock from her best friends pussy before bending over slightly and letting her lips close tightly around the drenched, dripping shaft. Her head bobbed up and down a few times swallowing his entire shaft in the process as saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth before she pulled his cock free.

"Ah that's the best way to get started!" she said with a satisfied grin on her face before turning slightly to face a stunned Chandler. "Don't you agree?".

Chandler was silent for a moment before her replied nodding his head at the same time. "Yes, yes it is" he said as she felt her guide his cock back into Rachel's wet hole.

"Now;" she replied with a smile "do you want to watch Rach lick me?"

Chandler gave her a bemused look as he again began to pump his shaft into Rachel's wet hole. "Yeah why not!"

"I thought you would!"

"Do I get a say in this?" Rachel exclaimed as she watched Monica position herself on the edge of the couch near her head with one of her legs dangling over the side.

"I don't think you are in the position to say no," Monica replied as she eased her body along the couch until her pussy was almost adjacent to her best friends mouth "besides you never complained before!"

"You slut!" Rachel shot back.

"Well you are what you eat!" Monica replied as she pushed Rachel's head downwards with one hand until her lips were rubbing against her pussy.

The sweet aroma of her pussy filled and intoxicated her senses before Rachel began to nuzzle the soft wet skin with her lips and teeth, using her tongue in rapid strokes to probe and lick at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________

For Caroline Duffy time had appeared to slow down as Joey's cock continued to slam into her pussy in a unrelenting and seemingly never ending assault. Her blouse and bra had long ago drifted silently to the floor leaving her wearing only her scrunched up skirt and her drenched panties, which had been pulled to one side to allow his manhood to slide repeatedly without restriction into her body. She was now only held aloft by the tenuous grip of one of her arms wrapped around his neck and his hold of only one of her legs, often leaving her body leaning at a dangling at dangerous angle towards the floor.

It was only a short time later as she felt his lips ravenously kiss and suck on the soft skin of her neck that she felt her body being lowered to the floor. She felt his cock slide out of her pussy as she was dropped onto the floor, falling onto her knees in just in front of him. Caroline found herself sucking in gulps of air in rapid breaths, trying to compose herself, trying to get her still shaking body used to being a solid ground again. Her eyes watched his cock wobble just in front of her face, so close at times it flicked across her face and lips before instinctively she opened her mouth wide allowing his shaft slide between her lips.

"Oh yeah baby!" Joey exclaimed loudly as his cock began to disappear down her throat at regular intervals.

"You like?" Joey looked down at her face as she gave him a wink of her eye and the sexiest smile he had ever seen as her hand travelled along his shaft.

"You betcha!" He pulled her up roughly to her feet before letting their lips meet in a brief but passionate kiss.

Caroline felt his hand slide between her ass crack, his fingers gently squeezing an ass cheek as their lips meshed together. His tongue delved into her open mouth performing its own erotic dance as it flicked across her teeth and down her throat.

"Why don't cha climb up there baby," he said as their lips parted, his finger pointing towards the leather armchair "I wanna do you from behind."

She climbed onto the armchair slowly and carefully, making sure she was comfortable and stable as she settled herself on her hands and knees on the soft plush armchair.

"Like this?" she asked with a smile as she turned her head back to see him stroking his cock enthusiastically, his eyes watching her every move.

"Yeah, yeah that's it," She felt his hands on her ass as his fingers hooked into the soaked material of her panties before beginning to pull them downwards "let me slide these off."

Caroline felt her panties peel away from her ass like a second skin, slowly travelling down her legs before she raised both of her knees in turn to help him ease them off her feet. The sudden onrush of cool air made her pussy tingle in expectation, the soft outer skin trembling slightly as if it was nervous.

Joey slid into her slowly, pushing the entire length of his shaft all the way inside before he started to pump. Her pussy still felt incredibly tight, surrounding his cock despite the pounding she had already received making him pump with more and more force with every stroke. His hands gripped her hips as used his strongly built legs to increase his frequency and power, slamming into her with such force she felt her body jump forward with every stroke.

She had never experienced anything like this with every stroke of his cock that slid inside her threatening to split her body in two. Her hands gripped the armchair with all the strength she had in a occasional less than successful bid to avoid the embarrassment of toppling onto the floor as her head reared upwards, her long sweat drenched hair flying about in all directions. Her mouth could not help but let slip one continuous moan of pleasure, one loud enough to silence his loud exertions together with the rhythmical slap of his legs against the armchair as he fucked her and loud enough to drain out the moans and groans of the other participants in the apartment.

Caroline looked out onto the yellow couch almost directly in front of her to see the naked body of the petite brunette riding Chandler's cock with gusto, bouncing up and down like an out of control yo-yo. She wasn't sure if it was an optical illusion but the couch appeared to bounce as their two bodies collided, her loud moaning seemingly slipping from her lips like clockwork as if set by a timer. The blonde, now completely naked except for her high heel wedge sandals was on her knees on the floor just in front of their colliding bodies. She would watch her friends on the couch with wide open blue eyes with her hand rubbing between her wide spread open legs or on the odd occasion the cock slipped out from the brunettes pussy, she would wrap her lips around his shaft letting her head bob up and down in a short but furious bursts, before guiding it back into her wet hole.

________________________________________________________________________________

His cock slipped into her easily, the full length of his shaft sliding inside her as she composed herself, balancing herself on top of him as she spread open her legs letting them dangle over the side of the couch.

"Oh god!," Monica moaned as she began to propel her body up and down "your cock feels so good inside me.....so fucking good!..." Her voice trailed off as the full length of his shaft slid inside her, her lungs feeling as if they had been instantaneously emptied of all the oxygen they contained.

Her mind began to drift as she rode him feeling the touch of his fingertips on her skin as his hands supported her hips, aiding her balance and preventing her from toppling over onto the floor. She was amazed, no dumbfounded that a little over half an hour ago she was sitting on the couch in her apartment making plans to scrub and clean the kitchen, yet she now found herself in Joey's apartment, naked as the day she was born with Chandler's cock pumping inside her.

Monica cast her eyes downward to see Rachel naked, lying almost on her back on the floor just in front of them. Her hand was between her open spread legs slowly rubbing her own pussy while she looked on with wide open eyes, a sexy, almost devilish smile spread across her face. This was something she expected Rachel would do, not herself Monica decided, allowing her deeply buried desires and lust to get the better of her, letting them seep to the surface to control and rule her actions, to dominate her.

He had watched the beautiful curves of her backside as she propelled her body up and own with wild abandon, repeatedly impaling herself on his manhood. Chandler let his hands roam her naked body at will, his fingertips caressing the soft silky skin of her back and sliding forward squeezing and playing with her breasts. His mind was jumbled mix of emotions and desires, unable or not wanting to believe what was happening.

Chandler began to pump into her pussy from below, their nakedness crashing together as if they were trying to out do each other with her body from above and his from below. He could hear Rachel's voice swirl around inside his head, bouncing and echoing around as if she had whispered directly into his ear.

"Fuck her ........fuck her hard Chandler....she's nothing but a slut......!"

Monica felt his hands take a firm grip of her hips and then suddenly her body began to tilt falling slowly towards the couch, his cock still embedded deep inside her pussy.

"Hey...." In her surprise she could only let the one word slip from her lips as her body dropped softly onto her side on the couch bouncing once before coming to a stop. Her body had no time to react, no time to regain her composure his cock continuing to pummel into her wet hole as he positioned himself just behind her lifting her leg slightly into the air to allow him more room.

"That's it Chandler treat her like the fucking whore she is!" Rachel exclaimed her voice tinged with a touch of laughter. Her hand now pumped in and out of her pussy almost in a blur as she watched her two friends act out their erotic stage play while the other hand played with her breasts, at times her fingers squeezing and pinching her sensitive nipples.

He was pumping his cock into her pussy at a frenetic pace using small but rapid movements of his hips to drill into her body. Chandler let his fingers move along her soft skin as he fucked her feeling her body tremble with passion, hearing her almost continuous moans of pleasure as his cock repeatedly slammed into her.

Monica allowed her head to drop, letting it rest on top of the couch as she felt his hand reach around and start to tease and play with her nipples, his fingers gently twisting and pulling in the one motion. Her entire body felt like it was on fire with wave after wave of the most intense sensations radiating from from her insides outwards, leaving her with almost no control over her bodily functions or the ability to speak in coherent sentences.

"Fuck me....oh.....fuck.....god......ohhhh......" Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes feeling his cock drive into her at an unrelenting brutal pace, every stroke smacking against her body with a loud 'thwack' sound. Her head swirled with confusing thoughts and desires as she lay naked on her side on Joey's couch with Chandler's manhood pumping between her widely spread legs but these soon slipped from her mind as her eyes fluttered open again.

The naked form of Joey Tribbiani filled her field of vision, his massive frame appearing to tower over the huddled glistening body of the woman on the armchair. She was now almost in what was could be described as the foetal position with her legs tucked up close under her body and her head buried in the seat of the chair. Monica watched on in amazement as Joey pumped his cock into her pussy, every stroke producing loud moans from her lips, every stroke leaving her shaking as if she was having an epileptic fit. Their eyes met briefly with Joey offering her a broad smile while she could only offer a weak one in return.

"Hey watch this Mon!" he called out to her waving his hand as if they were having a normal day to day conversation.

Monica watched as he slid his cock from her pussy, sliding it up and down her ass crack a number of times and then, in one swift motion, he plunged the full length of his shaft into her ass hole.

________________________________________________________________________________

Her body had no time to react or to compose herself losing the ability to move her sore arms and legs quickly a long time ago. Caroline Duffy, well known and respected newspaper cartoonist felt his cock slide in between her ass cheeks, the full length of his shaft disappearing inside her sphincter before he started to pump.

Her mouth whispered a few feeble, mumbled words as she threw one hand behind her in his direction in futile attempt to stop him.

"No....no .....please..." her body began to literally shudder as his cock pumped in and out of her puckered ass hole gradually building up speed as she wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling it pump through her fingers.

Joey smiled as raised himself onto his toes for better leverage and power, his cock now sliding into her ass hole at a near vertical angle. "Fucking your ass babe!," his shout of the obvious seemed to echo around the apartment as one hand slid below his pumping shaft, his fingers slowly rubbing up and down between the skin folds of her pussy "you like it baby?"

Caroline heard the words come out of his mouth but she did not or could not respond straight away. She had never been a fan of allowing man to slide his manhood between her butt cheeks being able to count the times it happened with two, maybe three fingers but she could not lie. Her body now quivering with every stroke into her ass hole she gathered enough breath to utter a short reply.

"Uh huh." She spread both palms of her hands flat on the armchair in a useless effort to stop the power of his strokes pushing her small body downwards flat against the cushion. He had only pumped a few more times when she felt his cock slide slowly from her ass with a soft 'pop' sound.

Joey watched her ass hole contract slightly in size as his cock slid out his hand still rubbing her pussy. "You wanna ride my cock?," he asked as his other hand ran along his now well lubricated shaft "let me slide it in your beautiful ass again?"

Caroline lifted her head slowly from the armchair twisting around to see his smiling face fill her vision before she simply nodded.

"Yes.." The single word escaped from her lips as he extended a hand to lift her from the armchair, pulling her swiftly onto her feet where she swayed unsteadily on for a second or two before regaining some semblance of balance. Her hand instinctively slid between her legs, her fingers playing with the soft wet skin of her pussy as she watched him position himself on his back on the armchair. His head slid down until it was low down in the seat and he planted his feet firmly on the floor in front of the chair.

"C'mon" his hand slowly stroked his cock while he gestured to her with a quick movement of his head. She approached the armchair carefully making sure she had firm hold with her hands before she lifted herself onto her knees atop one of the armrests and then, balancing herself carefully, lifted herself into a standing position with a foot on each of the armrests.

Joey looked on as she swung her naked body around so that her back was towards him, his hand no stroking his cock at faster pace. His eyes never left the sight of her tight but well apportioned ass as with a simple bend of her knees she let her body began to drop towards his waiting manhood. His free hand held one of her legs steady as she placed a hand behind her onto the armchair to help her balance, her other hand reaching downwards to guide his cock into her ass.

Caroline gritted her teeth together as she lowered her body waiting for the inevitable collision of their two naked bodies, waiting his cock to slide into what was the tiny opening of her ass hole. She felt the head of his cock push into her sphincter forcing her so slow down her descent, forcing her to draw in rapid and deep breaths of air as she impaled herself. The full length of his shaft slid easily into her body, much faster than she expected and her mouth released a loud guttural moan in the process.

"Oh fuck!" she had always strived not to swear during her life, not even during sex but this time she could not help or stop herself. She trembled slightly as she fully impaled herself on his manhood before she slowly began to move her body up and down riding his massive cock. Her legs hung over the front of the armchair forcing her to user hands and arms to propel her body upwards.

"Yeah baby!" Joey's hands grabbed her hips easing her upwards before, with her body beginning to move in the opposite direction his strong arms yanked her body downwards with so much force that their nakedness smacked together with a loud 'thwack' sound.

"Ride my fucking cock!"

His loud shout reverberated in her ears as their two bodies attempted to move together but in reality their movements were anything but synchronised and coordinated. Their sweat covered bodies slapped together with such intensity that at times she felt she was riding a roller-coaster forcing her to hang on for dear life. His thrusting of his cock into her ass was so relentless and powerful it left her petite body shaking, her lungs near empty leaving her gasping for air.

Caroline only had to turn her head slightly to follow the the direction of the loud and constant moans coming from the yellow couch. As her body bounced about wildly riding Joey's cock she could see the brunette now lying on her back atop the body of the blonde as she lay on the couch with both of their legs dangling over the front. Chandler, standing just in front of the couch in between their widely spread legs, was furiously pumping his cock into the pussy of the blonde only to suddenly pull out and slide into the pussy of the brunette. The smile on her face soon changed into a grimace as he began to slam his cock into her, his hands holding onto her legs as they deliriously and wildly thrashed around him. Caroline could not help but smile as she watched his naked ass jiggle about as he thrust his cock into each of their dripping pussies in turn. He seemed to be a man on a mission, she thought, as he steadfastly went about pumping his well lubricated cock into one pussy before sliding into the other and then back again.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers