Friends: Mona's Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

The hands that were tightly gripping the bedsheets found their way to a set of breasts. Rachel's own breasts. She often played with her tits during sex, or when she masturbated. And right then, her gorgeously full breasts ached for attention. Any attention... Mona's... her own... Rachel didn't care. Her tits just wanted to be touched.

Rachel groped and caressed her breasts. She rubbed and gently squeezed her nipples, feeling little tingles shoot across her torso.

"I like watching you play with your tits," Mona paused to say with a dirty smile. A quick crinkling of her nose put an exclamation point to the words. Then right away, her mouth was back at its work, teasing Rachel's sensitive button.

All of the perfect things were being done to her, either by herself or Mona. Her breasts being stimulated... her pussy being fucked... her clit being licked. Rachel's leg wrapped around Mona's torso and she caressed the woman's back with her calf; she so much wanted to touch her skin.

Soon Rachel's body began to undulate as she grew closer to orgasm.

"Oh god, Mona, this is... this is..." after brief moments, she gave up searching for an expression with enough intensity, and simply muttered, "oh god..."

Mona smiled as much as her pursed lips would allow. She had wanted to make Rachel cum, and all the signs were pointing to that inevitable result.

Suddenly, Rachel reached down toward Mona, flexing her fingers in desperation. "Come up here," she panted.

Mona abandoned her position between Rachel's legs and quickly crawled up beside her.

Rachel rolled on her side toward Mona, and took her hand. Perching her foot on her knee, propping her thighs open, she brought it back to her crotch. Rachel looked at her with a begging look, as she pushed Mona's middle finger into herself.

The hint couldn't have been more clear. Mona slipped her arm underneath Rachel to hold her as she resumed playing with her pussy. The women lay there, tête-à-tête.

Soft whimpers became impassioned moans, as a hand increased its pace. Faster and faster, Mona finger-fucked Rachel. She experienced the way the new mother's body tensed and quivered as it rested against her own. The fervid expression on her face begged for release.

Mona stared into Rachel's eyes as wave after wave of warm breath wafted from her open mouth, across Mona's face. Rachel's forearms slid in between them, not to push Mona away, but rather so she could feel fully in her embrace. She held Mona's cheek in one palm, and her breast in the other.

"Please... make me cum," she whispered with a ragged breath. "I'm... I'm so close."

"Cum, Rach," Mona encouraged her, frantically masturbating her. "Cum for me... just let go, and let it come..."

Just then, Mona pushed her finger as far as she could go, and rubbed back and forth on the rough G-spot at the front wall of Rachel's pussy.

A low groan started from deep inside Rachel. "uuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH..." It seemed like the longest breath in the world, as it went on and on, growing in volume. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

The blonde's finger was rubbing hard and fast. "Cum, Rachel... cum... let it come... let it come..." she beckoned in phrases that hinted at instruction.

Air loudly rushed back into Rachel's starved lungs, but was quickly expelled in another groan. "OOOOOHHHHHHHFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

Mona landed wanton kisses all around Rachel's open mouth, looking for the opportunity to entrap her lips. For a time, Rachel went on moaning, aware of only her climax.

Soon enough, Rachel realized that a mouth was waiting, and she received it; exchanging tongues and saliva. As they kissed and Mona prolonged Rachel's orgasm, her erotic whimpers went on. But then, Mona quickly withdrew, and rubbed her fingers rapidly on her lover's clit.

Caught in the middle of a kiss, Rachel squealed in Mona's mouth, before throwing her head back in pleasure. "Oh god," she groaned, before grasping the blonde's face in her hands, and attacking her lips again.

"Mmph... mmph... mmph..." Rachel's nasal panting combined with her subsiding short moans. These ebbing sounds signaled Mona to slow her touches.

Eventually, Mona's hand trailed up Rachel's hip and side, and held the beautiful woman as they tenderly kissed.

Rachel purred a little "Mmmmmm" as a contented smile came on her lips. She rested her head on Mona's, not wanting the intimate moment to end.

Mona gave a soft laugh, "Uh, Rach... I, uh..."

Rachel immediately knew her thoughts. This was supposed to be a two way street.

"Oh god, of course," she said, almost embarrassed at her seeming selfishness. "Sorry... So, uh.. what, um..." she cleared her throat, and focused on her finger tips, as they played with Mona's breast. "What do you... you want me to, um... do?"

Mona simply raised Rachel's chin, smiled warmly, kissed her, and then gently pushed Rachel down her body. The blonde rolled onto her back, as Rachel moved lower to take her intended place. Her lips brushed Mona's skin on the way down; ever so slight kisses to her torso. Her hands glided along Mona's sides and her sexy, curvy hips.

She slipped over Mona's legs, and as they parted, she knelt between them. Her breasts hung between Mona's thighs, as she layered soft kisses along the woman's stomach, now traveling ever so slowly downward. It was not out of desire to tease Mona with her pace. But rather, it was from a need to steel her nerves for what she was about to do for her sexy, short-haired partner. Rachel's body was trembling, with both apprehension and excitement.

"Lay down, baby," she heard from somewhere above her head. "Just relax," the feminine voice soothed. A hand stroked her hair.

Rachel slid her feet out, and came to rest on her stomach. Her small hands rested on the insides of Mona's thighs, so close to her crotch. She looked at that waiting pussy. The skin, the lips, looked so soft.

Rachel nervously cleared her throat and lowered her head. She faced straight down, eyes closed, and nuzzled the trimmed patch of blonde hair. Another woman's pussy barely inches from her mouth. She felt as if her heart was going to pound out of her chest.

Summoning every ounce of courage, her tongue timidly came out into the air below Mona's lips. Slowly, it lapped upward, the tip barely catching the woman's clit.

Mona had been silently watching and waiting in anticipation of having Rachel lick her pussy. And when that first touch came, no matter how slight, a breath caught in her throat.

Rachel heard the soft gasp. She took another swipe with her tongue. This time it was a little more bold, reaching a little farther. And she found herself licking the lips of Mona's cunt.

"Yes!" A loud whisper filled the room.

Mona's vision was fixed on the top of her partner's head. She watched its slight motions as the brunette began to get into their dirty act. Even if Mona wanted to keep track, she couldn't count all the licks. They all ran together, they all felt so good.

Then, mouth still at her pussy, Rachel's blue-green eyes met her, as if to ask, "Is this what you wanted?"

"That feels wonderful," Mona whispered.

Tasting the softly pungent wetness, Rachel grew more aroused by all the things connected with servicing Mona. Her taste, her aroma, her soft skin, watching her as she relished Rachel's tongue.

Again and again, Rachel lapped at her new lover's crotch, listening to what she was creating from Mona. Pants and gasps and moans and whimpers. With this, the noise of her own tongue and lips. Hearing these delightfully prurient sounds, invigorated Rachel in her pussy-licking.

"Te-, tell me what you like... tell me what to do," she murmured into the blonde's cunt.

"Finger me while you lick," came the simple reply. From the look in Mona's eyes, Rachel couldn't tell if it was a request or a demand. But either way...

Rachel's hand glided from Mona's thigh and rested between her chin and the woman's pussy. The pads of Rachel's fingers slid up and down on wet lips. Her tongue came out once again and flicked on Mona's clitoris. Then her middle finger bent and slipped inside.

Mona directed her, breathlessly. "More... more... yes... put all the way in... ohhhhh, yeahhhh... now fuck me slowly."

The digit pumped in and out, at a teasingly relaxed pace. Rachel's hand formed into a fist, to allow her finger to bury deep into the smooth vagina. She licked away as Mona's groans grew.

"Ohhh... ohh, Rach... fuuuuckk... oh, do it... just like that... yes... yes... now faster... a little faster."

The finger-bang continued at a more moderate pace. Rachel watched Mona fondle her breasts and play with her nipples. Her mouth was open slightly, and her tongue flitted in the opening, almost as if mimicking Rachel.

"Oh yes... shit, that feels so good... mmmm... now suck on it... suck my clit, Rachel..."

Rachel's lips wrapped around the fold of flesh. She began suckling it, the way Mona had done to her nipples, earlier.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." Mona chanted, going on and on. Rachel's finger moved faster and faster, as her partner's breath quickened. "MMMMmmmmmmph!"

Suddenly, Mona reached down and pushed on Rachel's forehead, separating her lips from Mona's clit. Rachel quickly took on a panicked look, thinking she had been doing it wrong.

"What? Is it-" she began to say, before Mona interrupted her.

"Oh Rach, this is fucking incredible!" she smiled, with heaving breaths. "I, I just want you to use your tongue, that's all."

Relieved that she hadn't committed some cunt-licking faux pas, Rachel brought her face down and started again lapping at Mona's clit.

"No, no, Rach," Mona said, as her smile took on a playfully nasty edge. "Take your finger out of me, and use your tongue."

Realization crept onto Rachel's face. All she could say was, "Oh..." Then she cleared her throat and nervously licked her lips. She withdrew her digit and moved her face lower. Mona reached down with one hand and spread her pussy slightly, making it very clear where she wanted her tongue to go.

The tongue waggled up and down, working in past Mona's labia. Rachel felt the flesh separate as she burrowed farther.

"UHHHHNNNnnn..." Mona groaned. It was better than she had ever dreamed, having this hot little MILF perform oral sex on her. "Do it, Rach..." she panted, "do it..." Her hand left her crotch and resumed fondling her breast.

Rachel strove to please her blonde partner. Her lips were pressed firmly against Mona's, as she probed the woman's pussy. She dug deep... as deep as she could... with her tongue. She waggled it. She swirled it around. She slipped it in and out. She did everything with that tongue that she could think of doing.

"Yes!... Yes!..." the blonde encouraged her in short, sharp exclamations. Rachel felt a hand on her head, holding it in place.

Hot breath from her nose and mouth assaulted the wet labia over and over, as her panting began to match Mona's. Before she could realize it, she was giving soft little moans and grunts, evidence of her honest enjoyment of her carnal duty.

"Do it!... Fuck it!..." The hand directed her head in short back-and-forth movements, very much the way so many guys had guided Rachel in the way they wanted head. She quickly fell into a rhythm of tongue-fucking Mona.

Then a second hand landed on the crown of her head, gripping it more firmly. The fingers curled under to grab a fistful of highlighted locks. Mona began to buck her hips up and down, craving all of Rachel's tongue, and smearing her face, from chin to nose.

"Fuck it!... Fuck!... Fuck it!... More... ohgodmore!... Fuckit, fuckit, fuckit, fuckit!" came the groaned words.

Rachel's head moved faster, repeatedly ramming her tongue into Mona. The energetic blonde planted her feet into the bed, and arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed. Rachel's head was being held so firmly in Mona's crotch, that she had no choice but to scramble to her knees to keep her tongue inside her.

Mona groaned through gritting teeth, "god, yes... ohgod... oh god... uhhhh... mmmm... fuckin', make me cum, Rach... make me fuckin' cum..."

Rachel's hands slid along Mona's body. She groped and squeezed her breasts, replacing the stimulation that Mona had been giving herself. And the whole time, the sexy new mommy fucked away with her tongue, moaning "uh huh... uh huh..." to try an spur Mona on to climax.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh shit, I'm gonna cum," Mona intoned.

Rachel focused on the look of absolute ecstasy that was on Mona's face. She was fully aware that she was creating that look. That visage belonged to her.

"So close... so close... " Mona gasped, eyes tightly shut, and aware of nothing but the tongue in her cunt.

Thoughts echoed in Rachel's mind. "Cum, Mona... cum baby... god, Mona, I want you to cum... I want to make you cum..."

In one final move, Rachel shoved her tongue all the way into Mona's box. She rapidly shook her head from side to side, rubbing her lips hard against Mona's pussy and clit.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Mona moaned loudly as the climax slammed her body. "OHHHH GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!... UUUHHHNNNN... UUHHHHHNNNN... OH GOD, RACH... OH RACHEL!"

Hearing her name being screamed by a woman in orgasm was intoxicating. She quickly pulled her tongue out; but just as fast, clamped her lips onto Mona's throbbing clit.

"SSHHHIIITTTTT!!!" the blonde screamed. Rachel laughed slightly at the unexpectedly intense reaction. Rapid, hard sucks brought more screams of "SHIT! YES! SHIT! SHIT! YES! RA-CHEL!! FUCK!"

Her frame was gradually seized with quivering tension. As much as she wanted to keep screaming, Mona could only puff rapidly through tightly fixed lips. She wanted the orgasm to go on and on. She quietly begged it to go on. "Please... more... please..."

But, her body was unable to maintain the erotic tenseness for as long as her mind desired. In an instant, she collapsed, dropping to the mattress, and pulling Rachel's face down with her.

A loud SMACK of the lips came from below, as Rachel released Mona's clit. Then the woman felt her partner lovingly and tenderly licking her pussy lips, sending aftershocks through her body. Gradually, the tongue moved away to her thighs, then her hips, then her stomach.

Mona could barely move. All her strength had been sapped by that enormous climax. Deep, heavy panting was the only sound in the room, as Rachel slowly began to work her way up Mona's body, leaving kisses as she went.

The two beauties snuggled for a while, their naked bodies in soothingly close proximity. Sharing small kisses. Stroking hair and faces. Fingertips grazing along breasts and nipples.

Mona broke the silence. "That was amazing!"

"I know... it was," Rachel agreed with a big smile and a little laugh. They kissed briefly, then lay quietly for a moment.

"Ya know, I should probably be going," Mona said, regretting the words.

"No, stay," Rachel whined.

Mona laughed. "Rach, you KNOW how much Ross would flip out if he came home and found us in bed together."

"Yeah, that's true," she conceded, with thinly-veiled irritation. "He is kinda weird like that. Any other man would love coming home to two hot women in bed. But NOOOO, not Ross!" Mona giggled at Rachel's humorously scathing, yet accurate assessment of their mutual ex-boyfriend.

Mona was out of bed first, and she dressed, as Rachel got up and put on a bathrobe and socks. They went out into the living room, and paused as Rachel's hand rested on the door knob.

"Thank you," Mona said with a beaming smile.

"No... thank YOU," Rachel replied, caressing her cheek and giving her a long, passionate kiss goodbye.

The door opened, and Mona stepped out into the hallway, looking both ways to see if Ross was coming. Then she turned back to Rachel. "Call me?" she asked in a whisper.

"You can count on it," Rachel answered with an equally secretive tone.

Closing the door, Rachel walked across the living room. Her arms wrapped around herself, as she listened to the click of Mona's boots receding down the hallway.

The new mommy strolled over to the bassinette. Emma was still sleeping peacefully. Rachel smiled at her young one, and tucked the blanket in around her.

"Maybe someday," she whispered, "Mommy will tell you all about her new best friend." Then she pondered for a few seconds. "Ya know, Emma..." she said, laughing to herself, "on second thought... I think Mommy's just gonna have some secrets, that you and your Daddy will neeever find out."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12