Friends: Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers

Chandler felt Monica's mouth wrap around his cockhead once again, and heard her soft sexy grunts, timed to Joey's fucking.

He couldn't help himself. He couldn't NOT look at her.

She had turned her face up to him. The head of his dick was just halfway inside her mouth. Her eyes bored into him, as she gently sucked. It was as if she was posing just for his visual pleasure. And indeed she was.

Her ploy worked. Chandler closed his eyes, tightly shut, trying to eliminate the sight of his cock in his gorgeous friend's mouth. But nothing worked. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, and it was now seared into his mind's eye.

Monica smiled to herself as she coated the flesh with open-mouth kisses.

"What's the matter, Chandler? Don't I look good with your long... hard... cock... in my mouth? Sucking... licking... waiting for your cum..."

Joey drew back, so his cockhead was just inside Monica's cunt. He fucked with short fast strokes, wanting to deliver the most stimulation to her pussy lips and clit. Monica gave a little gasp as the ridge of his head rubbed rapidly on the sensitive flesh. But soon, she was able to control her reactions, and she went on, taunting Chandler.

"So do I look like I belong in one of your porno magazines?" she asked between licks.

"How, how do you know about those?" Chandler asked, nervously.

Monica replied, giggling, as her tongue continued its barrage. "Rachel and I found them when we were looking for something in your room. Hope you don't mind... we borrowed one. It gets us both really HOT!"

Chandler suppressed the urge to ask for more details. "Later... you can ask her later," he thought to himself.

But Monica wasn't about to let it go with just a hint. After a long slow slide up and down his shaft, she went on, licking each time her words paused.

"But I think Rachel REALLY liked it... She snuck it into her room that night... I was laying in bed... wearing my little black nightie... mmm, your dick tastes so good Chandler..."

She looked up at him, and saw the fearful look she'd hoped for.

"...Anyway... I heard these little moans coming through the wall..."

After a couple sucks, Monica continued, all the while trying to ignore her own awakening, pushed onward by Joey's thrusts.

"... At first, I just laughed... but then Rachel's moans got louder... and louder... mmmm... I could tell she was... 'pleasuring' herself.... mmmm... What do you think she was wearing in there, Chandler?"

"I don't know! I don't know!" he said panicked, looking up at the ceiling and trying to push from his mind the image of Rachel masturbating.

"She usually wears a little white T-shirt... and a pair of panties..."

Monica paused and sucked a bit, letting the guys wonder how she knew what Rachel wore to bed.

"Ok, calm down, Monica," she told herself, trying to force herself away from climax, "just calm down... caaalm dowwnn..."

She knew it was risky bringing Rachel into this. The guys didn't know about their "close" friendship. And just talking like this about her sometime-lover, got her more aroused than she expected. But if she could just keep Chandler a little bit ahead of her, he'd cum first, and she would win their apartment back. Risky, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

"I could hear her moaning," she went on enticingly, between sucks and licks. "...moaning loud... Tell me, Chandler... do you think she had her hand... inside her panties? Just in case she got caught... she could... pull it out real quick?"

Chandler stammered something incomprehensible.

"Or maybe... mmm... maybe she pushed them down to her thighs..." Nasty slurping sounds punctuated her lewd descriptions. "...in such a hurry to touch herself... that they didn't... mmm... get much farther than that..."

"How should... how should I know?" he replied with as much composure as he could muster. Still Monica's licking and sucking and moaning and talking went on.

"I'm just... wondering what... you think," Monica said, with a tease in her voice. "Do you think Rachel... had her panties... around her knees... as she fingered... her wet... slit?"

"Defense, dude," Joey chided, though it was just as much for himself as Chandler. His hips continued rocking and bumping against Monica's thighs. "You just hold on."

Joey's hands roamed Monica's back, hoping that touch was her trigger. He saw a little shiver go down her spine, and he smiled.

She tried to ignore the sensations of his fingers, focusing her attention on Chandler.

"How do you imagine her, Chandler? mmm... fingering her pussy... mmm, yeah... her other hand... up inside her shirt... squeezing her breast... gently pinching... her hard nipple..." Monica's arousal was beginning to show in her voice and on her face. "...I think... I think Rachel's panties were... mmm... down around her ankles... know why, Chandler?"

Joey dragged his hands up her thighs. His fingertips pressed into her firm flesh. Goosebumps raised on her legs and ass.

"There we go," he said. "Monica likes to be touched. Don't you, Mon?"

She went on talking to Chandler, trying not to think about the hands and fingers on her body; trying not to think about the whole erotic situation.

"Yeah you know why... so Rachel could... she could spread her legs... nice and wide... mmm... yeahhh... so she could shove her fingers... in her nasty wet pussy... while she looked at... at your porn magazine, Chandler..."

Her adversary's hands moved along her soft skin. Caressing, touching, feeling. Her stomach fluttered as Joey rubbed across it. He pressed his middle finger into her little belly button and gently made circular motions, while his dick pistoned in and out of her pussy. By this time, her juices had run down the inside of her legs and had matted the hair on his sack. Monica wanted to tell him to stop, but she knew that would only show weakness.

"Can you see the look on her face? ohh... mmm... Swimming in... in ecstasy... Oh! Ohhh..."

Joey's hands moved up her body to her swaying breasts. His fingertips brushed her pert nipples for a few moments, before his hands began groping and gently squeezing them.

"You're so beautiful, Monica," Joey tenderly whispered, just loud enough for her to hear. "Everything about you... I can't believe I get to make love to you..."

He knew it was hardly "making love." But he thought he'd try a little of the "Romantic Joey." He rested the side of his head between her shoulder blades and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. His thrusting took on a slow deep motion.

Monica's cocksucking was imbued with desperate energy. She no longer looked enticingly at Chandler. Her eyes were closed, and her face held a mixture of passion and dismay.

"Can you hear her moan, Chandler? mmmm... mmmm..." Monica's mouth was all over his cock. Licking, sucking. Her hand jacked him rapidly each time she paused her blowjob to talk. "She groans so loud... I can hear her through the wall... uhnnnn... Do you want to fuck her, Chandler... huh? mmm... cum now, and I can get her to fuck you... cum now, and I'll let you fuck me, too..."

Joey turned his head and kissed over and over, across her back. An arm left her body. Fingers ran firmly and erotically through her short black hair, petting and massaging her head. His dick sped up.

"Cum, Monica... cum for me," he said lovingly. "It'll feel so good when you do..."

He then renewed his grasp of Monica's petite torso, seeming to hang on for dear life as he drove harder into her.

"Hurry, Joey, hurry," Chandler pleaded. His breath huffed as he tried to keep from cumming.

"Dude, just hold on.... think about something else... think about Ross."

Hearing this, Monica screamed out, "RACHEL IN STOCKINGS AND HIGH HEELS!!"

Her last-ditch effort to put an erotic image in Chandler's mind backfired. Suddenly, she found her own thoughts flooded with pictures of a threesome with her roommate and Ross. Both her and Rachel in sexy lingerie, stockings, and heels. The girls passing his cock between their mouths. Holding Rachel as Ross fucked her. Her body cumming in Monica's arms. Then laying on top of her roomie, enjoying their kisses. Feeling their breasts against each other. A man's body lowering onto her back. Ross' hard penis sliding in, as her brother screwed her from behind.

"DAMN IT! NO!" her mind implored, to no avail.

Monica's head bobbed up and down as fast as she could go, trying to get the cock to explode. Neither man could tell if her grunts were just that, or if she was groaning, "NO! NO! NO!"

Normally, she would be loving the feeling of an impending orgasm. But this time, the thought of losing again to the guys was bigger than her sexual gratification. She tried with all her might to push away at her orgasm.

Her fate was sealed as one arm released her waist and a hand glided down between her legs. A shock tore through her body as he began gently rubbing her swollen clit. She futilely tried to move away from it. As Monica squirmed in Joey's grasp, her sweaty little body writhed against his. This feeling of being restrained and controlled only served to excite her more.

Mouth full of Chandler's cock, her head shook from side to side, as she protested to herself, "Mm-mmm... mm-mmm... mm-mmm..."

Suddenly, Monica's head pitched back as her body succumbed and her climax hit.

"MMMmmaaaahhhhh.... aaAAAHHH.... AAHHHHH.... AAAHHH...."

Her hand kept a tight grip on Chandler's shaft, although all her attentions turned inward to her own pleasure. The nails of her other hand dug into his thigh. Seeing their victory, Chandler wrapped his fingers around Monica's, and used her small hand to jack himself off.

A couple strokes later, he groaned with the first shot, as it laced across Monica's cheek, ending in her mouth. A second spurt landed on her lower lip, and dribbled down her chin.

Monica was too lost in her orgasm to realize that she was getting painted. "UHHHHH.... UHHHhnnnn..." she moaned deeply.

Chandler leaned forward and rested the crown of this cock in her mouth. Stream after stream came, and white liquid soon covered her tongue. Her moans went on, sustained by Joey's thrusting cock, as her orgasm slowly crested.

Moments later, as she was coming back to earth, Joey plunged into her pussy one last time. Monica felt his hot jizz flowing into her.

He released her waist and stood. Grabbing her hips, Joey banged her hard, groaning his approval, as he planted his seed deep inside her.

The three friends were silent for a few seconds. Panting and heaving breaths were the only sounds in the room. Joey caressed her ass, once again allowing himself to truly admire her body. Monica swallowed. Without realizing it, she quietly smacked her lips.

"And that's the way it's done!" Joey said loudly, giving Chandler a high-five.

"Okay," Monica admitted, "okay. You won. AGAIN! Damn it."

Her head was still foggy, and she slowly brushed her lip, realizing for the first time that cum was there. She looked down at her fingers, then wiped it on Chandler's thigh, still dazed and trying to figure out how her oral skills had failed.

Joey and Chandler left her with her hands resting on the bar stool. They pulled up their pants and put on their shirts. Their glee was obvious as they began packing again.

Monica slowly grabbed a few tissues from the box on the counter and wiped the mingled cum from the insides of her thighs. In spite of her blistering orgasm, she could only think about the lost bet. As she pulled on her thong, Joey caught the irritated look that she threw his way.

"Oh, hey Mon," he said in a conciliatory way, "tough break, with you losing and all."

"Yeah, right. I'm sure you're really unhappy about it," she shot back, as she fastened her bra, and adjusted the straps.

"Well, no, we're not," Chandler explained, "but still, we don't want you to feel TOO bad about it."

"Hey, and at least you got to cum," Joey offered. "And from what I could tell... it was a pretty good one for ya."

"This isn't the end, you know," she vowed, zipping up her jeans and grabbing her plaid shirt. "We will get our apartment back."

"No, you see, it is." Chandler said, with a bit of condescension. "It very much IS the end."

"No... it's not," she retorted, buttoning her shirt. "I will... I will figure something out. You WILL bet again."

"Well, okay," Joey accepted. "But you're gonna lose again." The guys smiled and nodded their heads, with shared camaraderie.

At that moment, Monica couldn't have been more beautiful. Mussed hair. That just-fucked look. Unaware of the cum still on her face. Icy blue eyes, dazzling in her anger.

The door slammed behind her. "Yeah, she'll be okay," Joey said, to Chandler's agreement.

Monica walked back into their soon-to-be former apartment, with a dejected and furious look.

Rachel was sprawled on the couch, a hot towel on her forehead and eyes, obviously trying to relieve a tension headache. She sat up and removed the cloth.

"How did it go?" she asked.

From her place in the big chair, Phoebe looked up and noticed a shiny white trail on Monica's cheek, and a similar spot on her chin. The obvious question came, "Is that cum?"

As she strode to her room, Monica ignored Phoebe, and simply replied to her roommate.

"I lost our mattresses."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers
12