Friends: Phoebe's Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers

"Fuck me," Phoebe groaned, "fuck my ass... beautiful bitch... make me cum... I'm fuckin' gonna... gonna cuuuUUUMMMMMM... UHHHHNNNN... UUHHNNNNN.... FUUUCK... FUUUUCCKKK..."

Monica was hovering close to the climax she had been awaiting all evening.

"Uhhhnn... uuhnnn... oh fuck... fuck..." she panted deeply.

Then her voice grew to a fevered pitch as she felt her orgasm swell.

"Omigod... OMIGOD!!! OH! OH! OHHHH!!!! AAWWWWWWHHHHH!!!"

Her eyes were squinted shut and her face contorted in sexual fury. She writhed on the dildo as her climax shot to every part of her body. Her mind begged it to stay, but all too soon, she felt it slowly ebb away. She began to feel light-headed.

"Can I... can I pull off, Phoebe?" she panted.

"Yes, my beautiful bitch," Phoebe said tenderly as she reached back and caressed Monica's calf.

Monica staggered over and collapsed on the couch, trying to catch her breath. As Phoebe went back to her knees and pulled out of Rachel, the brunette crawled up next to Monica. She cuddled against her roomie's naked body, caressing her. Monica pointed out Rachel's single white sock, the one piece of clothing NOT scattered somewhere on the floor. They giggled together, as they enjoyed that just-fucked feeling.

Phoebe began to remove the strap-ons that entangled her hips, as she commented to the girls, sounding like "normal Phoebe" once again. "Well, it looks like you're over the whole 'Jean-Claude' thing."

Rachel laughed softly as she snuggled her head into Monica's shoulder. "Yeah, I guess we are," she agreed.

Sex toys off, Phoebe knelt at the girls' feet and laid her head on Rachel's thigh. Hands caressed bodies and glided through hair. After a few minutes, Phoebe stood. "Well, I better get going... all right, where are my panties?"

"They're over there," Monica said, pointing where Rachel had tossed them.

"Oh, yeah... thanks."

As she got dressed, Phoebe glanced over and saw the slightest look of disappointment on Monica's face.

"I know what you're thinking," she said, with a smile.

"What?" Monica replied, startled out of her thoughts. "I wasn't thinking anything."

"Yeah, you were. You were thinking that I promised you could cum with Rachel licking you, and you didn't get that." Rachel raised her head and looked at Monica for an answer.

Self-consciously, Monica replied, "Well... it's just that it felt really good... I mean, REALLY GO-OD!"

"So, you still want me to do that for you, Mon?" Rachel asked seductively as her finger traced the circle of Monica's nipple.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'no' if ya offered," she smiled.

"Okay!" Rachel shouted, jumping up from the couch, "Let's go to my room."

Monica got up to follow her excited friend.

"Wait, wait," Phoebe stopped them. "Here... this is for you two."

She handed them the strap on that she used on Rachel. The two giggled like teenage girls, as Rachel held their new toy.

"Wow, thanks. I have a hunch that's gonna get A LOT of use," Monica laughed.

"Yeah," Rachel agreed, "and thanks for tonight, Pheebs. It was INCREDIBLE! A little kinky... but still pretty damn incredible."

"Yeah, totally, Phoebe. It was amazing. You can make me your bitch anytime!" Monica said, half-joking, as she kissed her blonde friend.

"Aw, you guys are great," Phoebe said, then kissed Rachel. "Now you get in there and you lick her 'til she cums!"

"Yes ma'am!" Rachel laughed.

Phoebe watched her two naked friends run into Rachel's room and close the door. She returned the other strap-on to her bag and let herself out, locking the door behind her.

Inside the bedroom, Monica and Rachel stood, kissing tenderly. "Ya think we should tell her that we've... ya know... done it before tonight?" Rachel asked.

Monica smiled and shook her head, good-naturedly. "NAAHHH... Let her think that she was the one who got us together," she replied, leaning in for another kiss.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers