Friends: Rachel's Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Joey continued fucking her, his breathing labored now. He uttered soft moans that betrayed just how close he was.

"No... don't cum in me... don't..." she whined.

Joey knew that Rachel had to cum soon, before he himself lost control. He paused long enough to take one of her hands, and slide in underneath her hips. As he began fucking her again, Rachel's fingers found her clit and massaged it.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!," came her whimpers of arousal. These gradually built, until Rachel screamed at her climax. "Ohhh... yes... yessss... ahhh... AHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Joey eased up on his fucking, though Rachel's hand frantically prolonged her orgasm. He stopped his motions as she came down. His fingernails dragged gently down her back and his hands caressed her ass.

"Oh... that was... amazing," Rachel said, with heavy breaths. She continued touching herself, giving little pulses to her clitoris.

"So what now?" Joey asked, trying to control his own breathing. He still wanted to cum, but also realized that Rachel was the one in charge.

"Get on the bed," she panted, forehead pressed into the blanket. "Now it's my turn."

Her limp body roused as Joey pulled out and moved to lay down in front of her. Rachel grabbed onto his damp cock and gave it a couple of good sucks as she climbed fully onto her bed. Then she swung a leg over and straddled his thighs, slowly masturbating him with both hands. She wanted him to know that she was taking control again.

"You ready, fuck-boy?" she asked, emphasizing the "fuck" in his new nick-name.

"Oh yeah, Zelda. Let's, let's see what you got," he replied, managing a little cockiness in his voice.

She held his dick upright and slid down onto him.

"I'm gonna start my stallion with just a little walk."

As she said this, she put her hands on his stomach and slowly rocked her hips back and forth. He felt the coolness of her boots against his legs, and the hot wet pussy fondling his cock.

"MMmmm... you're gonna cum, stableboy," Rachel said. Joey couldn't really tell if that was a promise... or a command. Either one, he knew she was right. "I'm gonna ride you like this... until you can't hold off any more... and you shoot allll your load... every last fucking drop."

"You're gonna... ride me like this?" he whimpered, trying not to cum right that moment.

"Un huh," she said with a knowing smile, "just like this... or maybe... maybe more like this." Her rocking motion changed into one where she slid up his dick, then allowed her body to fall back down the hard shaft. "More like a nice trot on my stallion."

Rachel let out a soft grunt with every cycle. She watched Joey's head push back into the pillow and his mouth drop open in a silent groan. Rachel felt the firm kisses of her pussy lips against his body, and at the same time, the wonderful fullness of a hard cock poking into the top of her pussy.

He closed his eyes and tried thinking about baseball, sandwiches, Chandler... anything to reduce his arousal. But then, her touch tore him away from his non-fantasies.

She took Joey's hand and brought it up to her bare breast, telling him, without words, what she wanted. He caressed and fondled her beautiful pert tits, running his thumb across her nipple and creating a little shiver in her spine.

He began to sit up, so he could lick them, but Rachel quickly and firmly pushed him back down to the mattress. She stopped screwing Joey and stared down at him.

"What do you think you're doing... stableboy?"

"I was just gonna..."

"Oh no," she interrupted him and bent over, pressing her breasts against his chest, and allowing her mouth to hover above his. Her tousled hair caressed his shoulders and cheek. "You just lay there while I fuck you. In fact, I think it's time I open you up and see what you can do..."

She sat upright again.

Her lips formed into a nasty smile, and her cute nose crinkled for a moment. "Let's see how long you last at a full gallop, shall we? Let's see how long before you shoot your jizz deep inside me."

"But you said not to..."

"That was then, and this is now. Get ready for a wild ride, Joe."

Neither one cared that she had broken out of character. Rachel's hips began moving up and down again, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. Her hands grasped his waist for balance.

"Fuuuuck, yeaaaah..." Joey moaned, laying back, enjoying the fuck, and realizing that even with his trained stamina, he soon would be cumming.

Rachel used the mattress springs to her advantage as she set up a fast, high bouncing to simulate her gallop.

"Oh!... OH!!" she squealed, as she fucked herself on Joey's dick. She rammed his flesh deep into herself, over and over. "YES! FUCK! YES!"

"Oh god, Rach, you're so fucking hot!"

"That's Zelda to you, stableboy," she moaned, trying to focus enough to get back into character. "Zelda's gonna make you cum."

"Damn, Zelda," was his only response, as he held Rachel's hips and watched her beautiful breasts bounce. He felt his dick being brought ever closer to ejaculation.

"You like that, don't you?" she taunted with labored breaths. "You like a woman who takes charge and give you a good FUCKING!"

"Ohhh... OHHH..." Joey began to groan as he felt the beginnings of a climax.

Rachel immediately reached back and grabbed onto his ankles. She wildly bucked her hips up and down, arching her back, and grinding his head against her G-spot.

"FUCKIN' CUM IN ME!" Rachel yelled, knowing that her own orgasm was quite close.

Joey's taut body released with a moaned, "AAWWWWW."

Rachel felt hot jizz shooting inside her.

"Shit! Shitshitshitshit," she hissed through clenched teeth. "YES! YES! I'm gonna cum... shhhhhhiiiiiit! AHHH... .AAAHHHHH..."

Joey grabbed Rachel's arm and pulled her back down to him. Then with a fast roll, he was on top of her.

Her arms wrapped around him, and her nails dug into his shoulders as he took over for them. Joey's last few spurts went into her, but he continued fucking, hard and fast, listening to her loud moans in his ear.

Eventually, she gently tapped his shoulder as her orgasm passed, signaling that he could stop.

They lay like that, closer than two "friends" had any right to be. Their bodies heaved together as they gasped for breath. Rachel looked at him, with a soft smile; pleased that she left out her dirty book for Joey to find.

"So 'stableboy'... how'd Zelda do?"

Joey returned her admiring gaze. "'Zelda' was incredible."

"Well, Zelda liked it too." She thought for a moment, then spoke. "So Joey... you think that... since we're roommates and everything... that maybe Zelda could come out to play once in a while?"

She gave him an innocent expression that she had learned no man could refuse. He realized what she was implying, and returned his patented "how-you-doin'" look.

"Zelda can come out and play any time Zelda wants to." Then he paused, with slight uncertainty, and said quietly to her. "But I don't have to call you Zelda every time, do I?"

Rachel looked at him, lovingly, realizing just how dense Joey could sometimes be. She pulled his head down to her shoulder and replied, soothingly, "You're so pretty..."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12