Friends Reinvigorate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm terribly sorry for going to sleep, you must think I'm very rude," I apologised.

"Not at all," said Claire. "It's not surprising the seeing to you've just had," she continued with a little Chuckle.

"Take a seat.....would you like a drink," Steve continued.

"Yes please," I replied as I sat down and he poured me a glass of cold orange. "I really must thank both of you. You're quite right Steve has given me a right seeing to, I thought he was never going to stop. You both know how difficult it's been for me and you've woken me up to what I am and have been missing."

"There's no need to thank us. Getting you interested in sex again was the aim and it was a pleasure fucking you. Lisa you should be proud of yourself you fuck really well," Steve went on.

"I don't know about that," I replied.

"But it's true. You've got a lovely body with nice tits, gorgeous sensitive nipples and a fantastic pussy."

"Stop it your embarrassing me now," I said. I hadn't talked or used this kind of language with my friends before.

"We were talking just after you'd gone to sleep and Steve was saying how tight your cunt is. It's tighter than Sue his secretaries and that's a real compliment," Claire added.

"But most women must be tight when taking your big dick?"

"I suppose so, but you can still feel the tight ones. And as I've said you fuck well. You're up for most things and you don't need to be instructed all the time. You also allowed me to make you cum so many times, it's not all ladies who'll do that, quite a few stop after two as they become too sensitive. You also gave me my biggest thrill when you took my entire load and swallowed it. Women who'll do that are not in the majority so thank you."

"That's O.K. I've always enjoyed cum and yours, as well as there being lots of it, is very tasty. I was genuinely very surprised that you stay hard for so long, you must have terrific control to ensure you don't come, because you don't rest your dick is always active."

"All the women who get to taste his juice say how tasty he is, and remember there's always plenty available," Claire continued. "I assume it won't be the last load of Steve's spunk that you'll be taking. It would be nice to think that Steve can continue to service you when we get home, that's not to say you won't get another holiday fuck. As for being able to remain hard he's been like that as long as I've known him. There are two scenarios with Steve either he cums during initial oral play but stays hard, fucks, and then cums again or like with you he gets hard, fucks, then cums. It just depends how he feels. The longest he's been continually hard is just under two hours and that was with Sue his secretary on her birthday last year."

"I don't want to sound like a slut but I'd like to have Steve again. Not right now though you understand."

"I understand. We wouldn't want to make your pussy too sore would we," Steve joked. "But I look forward to being able to pleasure you again."

"You didn't mind me watching you with Steve, did you?" Claire questioned.

"Not at all Claire, in fact it added to the excitement."

"That's good because I get a lot of enjoyment from watching Steve give pleasure to others, especially newbies. I know what they are going to get and I love watching their faces when they see his cock for the first time and I love observing their reactions to the first full penetration."

"I hope you don't mind me asking but how long have you been taking other partners?"

"For about ten years. It all started when we talked about spicing up our sex life. We talked about our fantasies and desires and the first thing that happened was when I allowed Steve to fuck his then secretary Candy. He told me he fancied her so I told him to try and take her, which he did. We've not looked back since."

"Do you take guys Claire?"

"Certainly if I get the chance." We talked a little more then Claire sprang a real surprise. "I've got a suggestion or idea that I want to float with you Lisa. We hope again that you won't take offence but seeing as were on holiday and the mood and location seem right Steve would like to fuck Zoe, if she's willing."

This was a complete shock, more than the original suggestion about me. My friends were now talking about fucking my daughter. "Err! Uhm! I'm not to sure," I mumbled.

"I know it's come as a surprise to you but Steve didn't want to proceed without letting you know and without your agreement. You know he's very competent, will take good care of her and most important of all will give her a really good fuck."

"I understand that, you've proved it by doing me so well today. My reservation is that although I know that Zoe's not a virgin she's very inexperienced and hasn't been fucking for very long or with many partners," I added.

"That won't be a problem. I will teach her all she needs to know, we'll take it slow and steady. It will give me pleasure to assist in her sexual development and training. I'm sure she'll enjoy it as much as you."

"I'm not doubting that but my biggest concern is your dick and its size."

"Don't worry all ladies are designed to take it, some are just tighter than others, in the end it always slides in, it's down to the preparation." Steve assured me.

We talked for some time about this issue and in the end I had agreement that Steve would only do her if she was completely willing and that he would not 'over fuck' her or have a long and extended session.

12