Friends Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got him pinned, Maggie," Clare said. "Get his shorts, girl." I struggled in their hold giving a great impression of being helpless. Maggie moved up beside me and reached out to grab each side of the shorts. She smiled as she pulled them down my hips catching my rising cock in the waistband. Realizing I wasn't wearing any briefs under the shorts she looked at the girls in turn.

Clare grinned back at her. "Don't let that stop you," she suggested. "You won't find anything you haven't already seen today."

"Ladies, may I adjust him so we don't break anything," Maggie asked?

The girls laughed and gave consent.

Maggie reached into my shorts and moved my cock so she could pull my waistband down. Her warm hand barely reached around me and she gave it a squeeze as she adjusted things. I sprang into view hard and ready for attention. Maggie continued to remove my shorts and threw them to one side. The girls released me giggling and scooted back by the fire. Stan and I were on the other side facing them and I wondered what would be next.

Clare looked around and announced there were too many lights on again. We got up to light candles and get rid of the electric lights stirring the fire into more life. Rain still pattered against the windows and the odd rumble announced thunder in the distance. The candles gave plenty of light if we wanted to continue the card game.

Maggie sat back with her wine glass idly rolling the stem between her fingers. "So what's up with you four then," she finally asked? The girls conferred by eye and then related the story of what we were doing, each filling in details the other missed.

"Really," Maggie asked? "So you're here to get her pregnant this weekend? Now I really feel like I'm intruding," she finished with a slight frown. "Are you sure I shouldn't leave?"

"Not at all," Janine protested. "We still have fun in general; it's not all about getting pregnant."

Clare nodded in agreement. "If we thought you'd be in the way we'd have ended the evening long ago." She picked up the cards and started shuffling again.

"21?" she asked. We all nodded and she dealt the hands. My cock bobbed around in front of me leaving little damp spots wherever it touched. After all the stimulation of the day and no release I was starting to feel the effects. Having the three of them naked wasn't helping much.

I won the hand and voted to take my massage. They moved so I could lie down in the center but I couldn't find a comfortable position for my cock. I squirmed around until the girls laughed at my discomfort.

"Easy for you to laugh," I said. "You don't have a cock trying to drill holes in the floor."

"Turn over then," Clare suggested. I rolled up to see her expression and she winked at me. What the hell. I rolled over on my back and grabbed a pillow for my head. Stan ginned at me and said,

"How about a foot massage then, Mick?" I grinned back at him.

"Yeah, fine by me, thanks." He shifted down to grab my feet with a smile at the girls.

Maggie was on my left with Clare on her left leaving Janine on my right. Clare and Janine shared some lotion and leaned forward to start massaging my chest and shoulders. Stan had grabbed my right foot and was working into my arch with firm pressure. Maggie reached out to put a hand on my thigh and my cock jumped at her touch. The girls smirked at each other as I responded and Clare leaned toward Maggie.

"What to trade places, dear," she asked with a grin?

Maggie shrugged back and replied, "I don't want to poach on your territory, you know." My cock pulsated between them as Janine answered the implied question.

"Mick's a common property right now. You want a feel or even a taste you go for it. We won't yell."

Clare took Maggie's hand and guided her to my cock. I jumped again as I watched her wrap her small hand around me and slowly stroke. Janine placed one hand on my balls and fondled me as she ran her other hand across my abdomen. Clare had a pleased look on her face as she watched the two girls fondling me. She leaned over and offered me a breast to nuzzle while she whispered in my ear.

"Enjoying yourself, love? How's it feel to have three girls paying you attention?"

I groaned in response to what was happening. I felt her hand slide down my stomach until she could reach the base of my cock and circled it. She moved back so I could watch the three of them fondling me and at my feet I could see Stan anticipating his turn in the center.

"Ladies," I warned. I was leaking pre-cum steadily and it was being used to lubricate their hands. Maggie giggled and forced some onto her fingers before transferring it to her mouth.

"Got a problem, Mick?" she asked with a grin.

"If you knew what I've put up with today ..." I didn't finish the sentence as Clare dropped her mouth down to suck my cock into her mouth.

"You mean the blow-job bet?" Maggie suggested. "Yeah, they told me about that." That explained the burst of laughter from the bathroom earlier. "You've had a hard day, haven't you." She laughed at my predicament. Clare released me with a satisfied smack leaving my cock waving around in the breeze.

"Time's up," she said and they all moved back. I groaned in frustration as I was left alone. I sat up and looked around at them.

"Payback," I said. "You realize there is some serious payback on the way for each of you," I threatened them. Clare just stuck out her tongue and the others grinned. I moved back with my cock standing up in protest.

Stan dealt the next hand and Janine was the lucky winner. She moved to the center and lay on her back with a sigh.

"No more smashed tits, marvelous," she said and the girls giggled in agreement.

Stan snorted. "You're always welcome to roll over," he said and I nodded in agreement.

Stan moved to the other side of Janine with Maggie beside me and Clare across. The lotion was shared again and we settled in to massage her body. I winked at Clare and ran my hands down Janine's arm catching her wrist in my hands. Clare grinned and did the same thing on her side. I raised the arm over Janine's head and held it there stretching her out between us. Clare copied me and Janine opened her eyes.

"What are you two up to?" she asked.

"Relax, trust us," I replied.

I bent over so I could suckle at her breast and Clare followed along. Stan snorted and ran a hand under her thigh to open her legs and lift her knee while Maggie did the same beside me. Janine moaned as we handled her between us. Stan and Maggie slid their free hands across her stomach and massaged what they could reach. Stan slid his hand down to play with her cunt and I could see his fingers get wet as she opened to him.

Maggie bit at her lower lip as she watched us caress Janine and when her hand came close I released the nipple and guided her hand across Janine's breast. Maggie's skin flushed and her hand trembled as she caressed Janine – I could see her lick her lips and realized Clare had picked up on this earlier.

I looked at Clare and she gave me a conspirator's wink as she saw me realize our new friend enjoyed touching girls, too. I wondered if Maggie would openly admit to the attraction. Under us Janine moaned at the combined assault and I could see Stan's lips sucking at her clit.

"Time," said Clare sitting up and releasing Janine's arm. Janine groaned in frustration as I had but sat back up.

"That is bloody murder," she announced. I agreed with her – the constant teasing and pausing had me in a state of almost painful arousal.

Clare looked at us and asked, "Anyone want to play cards or should we just take turns in the center?"

"Depends on who's next," Janine offered. "Maybe I'll get lucky and be the next one again."

"Cut for high card?" I offered. I got nods all around.

I looked at Maggie with a question. "Are you in, lady?"

Maggie looked at us all and I could see her hesitance at the question. This evening seemed to be headed into a general orgy and she was still a bit unsure. She looked at the girls again.

"If you don't mind I'd like to stay," she said almost shyly.

Clare moved over to give her a quick hug and Janine joined them after a moment.

"You're welcome to stay," Clare said. "If something happens you don't want, just say something. No one's going to hurt you here." She finished with a smile and a quick peck on the lips.

"Shuffle the cards, Stan," Clare said. Let's see who is next in the circle of torture." We laughed at her and Stan put the deck in the middle.

"High card is next and low card gets last," Clare announced taking a card for herself.

I pulled a deuce. Crap. I sighed and made a face at my luck. Clare showed a 6 and Janine an 8. That left Maggie and Stan. Maggie turned up a Jack and we all looked to see what Stan had. He grinned and flipped over a King.

Great, not only would I be last but I got to play with his feet.

Stan turned around so his feet came my way and settled on his back. He still had briefs on and a large wet spot betrayed his own arousal. Janine made a face to say, "These will have go to start with." She tugged at the waistband and Maggie helped from our side as he lifted his hips enough to let them slide down his legs. Clare finished pulling them down and threw them to one side.

I grabbed a foot and ran my thumbs into his arch as the girls gathered around him. Maggie reached out for his thigh and hip as Clare started at his knee to massage her way up his thigh. Janine leaned over to kiss him and he fondled her breasts with his free hands. Janine slid a hand down his abdomen and caught his cock as it rose above him. Her head descended and she sucked him into her mouth.

Clare ran her hands up to his balls to cup them and Stan reached out to caress Maggie as she leaned into his hand watching him fondle her breast. They all continued for a few minutes as Stan groaned and jerked between them. Janine removed his cock from her mouth to see him playing with Maggie. She smiled and waved his cock at Maggie in invitation. Maggie bent over and smiled at Janine sliding him over her lips and deeply into her mouth. I saw her throat work as he hit her gag point and Janine stroked him into her mouth.

I doubt he even realized he had feet, never mind I was massaging one.

Clare looked down to see me watching them. She smiled and leaned down to kiss me lightly.

"Think I should call time?" she asked with a grin.

"No," I said, "he isn't that close yet. Let him get closer then call time." She chuckled at my comment and turned to watch them. Leaning over she kissed her way up his thighs while locking eyes with me. She shuffled back as she went higher up his legs and suddenly gasped. Stan's free hand had found her and he had slid a finger into her cunt. Her eyes few open and she hunched her hips around the intrusion.

Looking past her I could see Stan had his other hand inside Janine while Maggie continued to suck his cock. I could hear a lot of heaving breathing and moans from the three of them. I decided to let them continue for a while. I reached up to tweak Clare's breasts and she smiled at me with a distracted look.

Beyond her Janine was equally distracted and moving her hips on Stan's hand. Maggie sat back up and was using her hand to stroke him. She looked at me almost shyly and I smiled in encouragement. She would be the next victim and I wanted her to be comfortable with what we were doing.

The noises from these three rose and I decided it was time to change.

"Time," I said. Clare looked at me with a hint of desperation and Stan moaned as Maggie stopped. Janine sat back with a sweaty face and looked at me with a hint of accusation.

"Damn," she said. "Your timing is terrible, Mick." Small tremors ran across her body as she retreated from a small peak.

I smiled at them since that was just a taste of what I'd had all day.

"Anyone need a drink," I offered? There were nods all around and I got up to bring them back. Wine in one hand and water in the other I filled glasses while my cock bounced around in front. Maggie was the only one for water and she gave me a sly wink. I think she may have been less than truthful about her condition earlier.

"Right," said Janine. "Let's get the next victim out here then." That would be Maggie.

She moved out to the middle of the room and turned around slowly to sit in the middle. The red hair picked up the firelight surrounding her with a bright halo of color. She leaned back on her hands with her legs in front and looked around at us while we appreciated her. We had paired up again so Clare was beside me and Janine beside Stan.

Clare reached out to stroke her hair while asking, "Any boundaries?"

Maggie shook her head and bit at her lower lip. "No," she replied. "I'll trust you."

"Then lie back," Clare said. As Maggie lay down Janine and Clare hooked their fingers in the strap of her thong and gently pulled it down her legs. It fought being removed and the cloth was soaked. Her scent wafted out to me and I inhaled deeply. Discarding the thong Clare ran her fingers back up the inside of Maggie's leg causing her to gasp. Goosebumps appeared across her body and she trembled.

We moved to place our hands on her and she closed her eyes with a contented sigh. Stan leaned over to caress her breast with his mouth as Janine and Clare slid their hands around the back of her legs to lift her knees. Maggie grabbed at Stan's hair and pulled him to her torso with faint moans. Clare nodded at me to slide my head between her legs which I was happy to do. I started kissing the inside of her knees and worked my way slowly up her thighs. The girls stopped her from closing her legs as I got closer to her sex. She was wet and the scent filled my senses as my tongue got closer to my goal.

Clare and Janine held her hands beside her body and Stan knelt beside her head to offer her his cock. She was licking the head as he moved closer preparing to fill her mouth again.

I slid my tongue along her slit and teased her clit from beneath its protection. She gasped as I forced my tongue inside her to taste her deeply. Looking up I saw Clare and Janine suckling her nipples and playing with her breasts while Stan stroked himself into her mouth. She moaned around him and trembled as my tongue danced inside her. The girls watched us pleasuring Maggie between us and Clare slid a finger down to circle her clit. Janine followed along and I saw her finger exploring inside Maggie's cunt as I continued my tongue's assault.

Soon Maggie was thrashing around, jerking her hips against the hands and mouth playing with her sex. She was moving her head backwards and forward on Stan sucking at his cock. She looked close to a small climax at least and her cunt was soaking my face.

Clare sat back up with a smile; "Time," she announced and we all stopped our caresses. Maggie was reluctant to stop and groaned her disappointment.

"No," she begged, almost begging to continue. She was breathing fast and her skin had started to flush.

We smiled at her impatience while Janine said, "My turn."

With a final groan Maggie rolled out of the way so Janine could lie down between us. Maggie moved so she was on my right across Janine's legs. Her eyes were bright and her nipples still stuck out a mile. Smiling she leaned over to kiss me licking at the wetness around my lips.

"You have to finish that," she warned me. "You have a glorious tongue."

Clare giggled at her saying, "He should have, we give him enough practice." They laughed together and Maggie worked to get her breathing under control. She pulled her sweaty hair back from her face and looked along the body in front of us. She licked her lips again – this time in anticipation I would bet.

Clare gave me a quiet wink and moved to expose Janine as before. Latching onto a breast she used her hand to lift Janine's leg open and slid a finger across her cunt. Maggie matched her on the other side and Clare guided her hand to caress Janine's sex. I saw fingers disappear inside as Maggie explored our friend intimately. I placed my hands inside her knees and spread her wider as the girls used their hands on her. Janine started to keen her arousal which Stan quickly muffled with his cock again.

I moved down to plant kisses along her inner thighs. When Maggie looked down I motioned for her to join me. She hesitated and I motioned again. She moved slowly and I moved Janine's left leg so Maggie's head was between them with me. Clare kept manipulating Janine's clit and watched as we settled in together.

I kissed inside her right leg and nodded in invitation to Maggie. She hesitated and I repeated the kiss a little higher with another invitation. Slowly her mouth approached the thigh and she planted a tentative kiss of her own.

I kissed higher and waited for Maggie to follow. She looked nervous and I whispered a question to her.

"Do you not want to?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It's not that," she replied quietly licking her lips. "I'm ... uh ... it's that ... uh" she stuttered a partial answer before laying another kiss higher on Janine's thigh. She trembled and her eyes became hooded as I encouraged her to continue.

I slid my fingers along Janine's sex and gently parted her lips. Maggie followed my progress intently as Janine squirmed to my caresses. I slid two fingers inside her cunt which accepted them easily. I stroked them gently inside her and then withdrew them covered in her excitement. Maggie was almost drooling as I slowly brought them to my mouth and licked at them.

Looking her in the eyes I extended my hand to her mouth so she could smell Janine. Maggie's resistance ended abruptly as she sucked my fingers deep into her mouth. She shuddered as if in climax as she sucked Janine's juices from my fingers moaning. When she released them I nodded towards Janine's open cunt in invitation. I took another taste myself and then kissed Maggie gently, opening her mouth with my tongue.

With a look of surrender Maggie moved to slide her own tongue along Janine's cunt. With a final sigh she attacked it just as I would; nibbling and caressing it with her tongue. She moved her hands up to part the lips and massage the delicate skin around as I was forgotten. I moved away to give her unfettered access but I don't think she noticed.

Clare looked down to see me supplanted. She kissed her way down Janine's body and slid her hands down lower to caress her inner thighs. Maggie's mouth was plastered on her cunt and she eagerly lapped at the aroused flesh. She was moaning and had brought a hand up to slide fingers inside Janine.

I put my hand out to caress Maggie's buttock and she leaned back into my touch. I slid my hand around until I could feel the heat of her cunt and gently played with her lips. Clare sat up to watch me and leaned over to slide her hands down Maggi's back until she could hold each cheek in her palms. Raising a hand she playfully slapped at the vulnerable cheek which had Maggie jump in response. Maggie arched her back and widened her knees as her mouth stayed firmly planted between Janine's thighs.

Clare smiled at me, motioning me to move between Maggie's legs. I slid two fingers into Maggie and used my thumb to rub circles around her clit. She moaned and arched her back into my hand without missing a lick in Janine's cunt. I moved so I was kneeling behind her and Clare moved beside us.

Clare reached out to stroke my cock keeping one hand on Maggie. My cock was aching for release after a day of teasing and pre-cum dripped from the head. Maggie was soaking wet and moving her hips around the fingers I had inside. She could obviously feel me brushing inside her thighs as she would squeeze them against me and release.

Clare guided my cock to her entrance and used the head to open her lips, coating me in the free flowing juice. I moved my hands to her hips in preparation to enter her and Maggie wiggled her butt in anticipation. Clare continued to tease her with my cock at her entrance, sliding me around and bumping her clit. It was sweet torture and I was more than ready to drive home. Janine was gasping for air and moaning constantly around Stan's cock.