Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

Letting Brian's cock slip from between her lips after giving it one last, long, hard suck, Mandy rolled on to her back and hitched up her skirt once more. "Fuck me Brian! Fuck me now!" she urged, her need evident in her voice as she parted her legs in readiness to receive him.

Brian moved between her legs and positioned himself above her again. With his cock poised at the entrance of her pussy, he leaned forward and kissed her. "Do you really want me to do this, Mandy?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Brian!" Mandy sighed, "I want you inside me. If I have any regrets later, I'd rather regret something I have done than something I haven't." She reached down and dug her fingers into his firm buttocks to emphasise her words as she spoke, trying to pull him into her. "Fuck me!" she urged, "Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me hard!"

"OK," Brian said then kissed her again.

"Ooooh, mmmm!" Mandy moaned as Brian entered her with a single thrust and began to pump his cock in and out of her cunt.

Mandy pulled her knees up, letting Brian in deeper. Still gripping his buttocks, she dug her nails into his them, urging him on. "Harder Brian. Fuck me harder!" she cried as his cock pounded in and out with increasing force.

Despite the years that had passed since Mandy had last felt him inside her, it appeared that Brian still knew how to use his cock to give Mandy the maximum satisfaction. She felt his balls slap against her with every thrust and tightened the walls of her cunt around his shaft. "Yes! Ohhh yesss!" she moaned in response to the long, powerful strokes of Brian's cock, "I'd almost forgotten how good it feels to have your cock in my pussy!"

As they fucked, the years rolled back and once again they were the carefree young couple they had been before Brian's cock stroked in and out with long, hard thrusts. The walls of Mandy's cunt flexed around his shaft, gripping him deep inside her as they gave themselves to each other with increasing abandon.

Mandy's hands explored Brian's body as his cock filled her pussy. Her tongue danced in his mouth as they kissed. Her fingers seemed to know instinctively just where to touch to elicit the desired response from her lover.

Lover. The word reverberated through her mind. Mandy had never been unfaithful before. Not to Craig, not to any of the boyfriends she'd had before meeting her husband. A momentary pang of guilt flared only to be beaten down by the pleasure she was experiencing as Brian's cock filled her pussy, plunging in and out. Surrendering to her increasing arousal, Mandy closed her eyes and let the first stirrings of her impending climax wash over her.

"Oh Brian!" Mandy gasped, as her orgasm approached, her body beginning to shake as the sensations mounted, "It feels so good! Sooooo so good!!!" Brian thrust deeper and harder, pushing her over the edge. "Ooooooohhhhh fuck!" Mandy cried, oblivious to their surroundings, not caring if anyone overheard her. "I ... I'm c ... cumming, Brian! I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!!"

As Mandy's body shook violently below him, her pussy gripping his cock, Brian continued to thrust, never altering the pace of his strokes. Mandy moaned and whimpered as she came, her fingers reaching up under his shirt to rake his back. "Yessss! Oh fuck yessssss!" she moaned as her orgasm consumed her, her breathing reduced to long, strangled gasps.

Mandy endured the relentless pounding of Brian's cock as her climax peaked again and again. Dimly she realised that the illicitness of the situation was adding to her wantonness, multiplying the sensations she was experiencing, driving her to heights of pleasure she'd almost forgotten she could feel. Despite the strength of her orgasm, the satisfying feeling of Brian's cock filling her pussy, Mandy realised she still needed more. If they were only to have this once, she wanted to experience everything with Brian. She had this one chance to do all the things that they had done when they were younger and she wasn't going to let it pass her by. As her pussy quivered around the hard shaft of Brian's cock, Mandy gave voice to her need. "I want your cock in my arse too," she said, "Fuck my arse!"

Brian pulled out and Mandy rolled over. She got up on to all fours and Brian took up position behind her. She felt the head of his cock press against the puckered entrance of her rear hole and moaned as it began to work its way past the resistance of her arsehole.

Inch by inch, Brian slowly sank his cock into Mandy's back passage. "Oh yess!" cried Mandy as Brian's cock began to stroke in and out, "Fuck it, Brian! Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!"

Brian grabbed hold of Mandy's hips and began to drive his cock into Mandy's arsehole, increasing the pace with every thrust. "Fuck, Mandy!" he gasped, "You've no idea how much I've missed this!"

Brian's balls slapped against Mandy's enflamed pussy lips as his cock plunged in and out of her tight rear entrance. "Oh yes! Oh fuck, yes! I ... I've missed this too, Brian!" Mandy cried as she pushed her hips back, impaling her arsehole on Brian's dick.

A familiar glow of anticipation spread over Mandy's body. She reached back between her legs to stroke her throbbing clit as Brian stabbed his cock deep into her back passage. Brian reached forward, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them as he repeatedly sank his cock into Mandy's trembling body. "That's it! ooohhhh! Play with my tits, Brian! Squeeze them hard!" she cried.

Rubbing her clit as Brian increased the tempo of his thrusts, Mandy felt herself beginning to lose control once more. Her clit throbbed against her fingertips as Brian's cock impaled her tight rear hole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhh mmmmmm!" sighed Mandy as her climax re-ignited. "Harder! Oh Brian, fuck me, fuck my arse, fuck it harder!" she pleaded.

Breathing hard, Brian struggled to comply. His own climax was approaching and he strained as he tried to hold back. "Oh Mandy," he moaned, "Oh ... Oh ..." The pressure became unbearable. With one final powerful thrust, he sank his cock in Mandy's arsehole and emptied his load into her bowels.

Mandy collapsed with a satisfied sigh, unable to support her tortured body any longer. Brian fell on top of her, his cock still inside her, his hips thrusting involuntarily as he filled her back passage with jet after jet of his cum. When his climax finally subsided he pulled out, rolled on to his back and lay there, eyes closed and breathing hard.

Mandy sat up and watched as Brian struggled to recover. Reluctantly, she fixed her bra back into position and began to refasten her blouse as she felt Brian's cum begin to trickle from her arsehole and decided, with equal reluctance, that she had better put her knickers back on too.

Finally he stirred. Sitting up, Brian struggled to pull up his jeans. With a sigh he stood up and straightened his clothes. Mandy rose too, straightening her skirt. Putting her arms around him she kissed him lingeringly on the lips. "Thank you," she purred contentedly, "I really needed that."

Brian laughed, "I sort of noticed," he said with a smile. "But I suppose we'd best be getting back," he added, "Wouldn't want you getting into trouble for staying out too late."

Mandy kissed him again. "I guess you're right," she said with a sigh.

After a final kiss on the station platform, Mandy felt a pang of remorse as Brian's train pulled away. It wasn't as a result of what she'd done but from the fact that, for this one evening, Brian had been part of her life again and now he was gone. Her thoughts turned to her husband, Craig and the fact that she was going to have to face him soon with another man's cum drying in her knickers. Her thoughts were tinged with a guilt she knew she'd feel but, at the same time, she felt a strange feeling of elation, knowing she'd cherish the events of this evening for a long time.

Arriving home, displaying a tiredness that wasn't entirely feigned, Mandy chatted briefly with Craig, giving him a highly edited version of her evening as she had her supper before showering and going to bed. Later, when Craig joined her, Mandy did the only thing she could think of to assuage her guilt. Sliding down, under the quilt, she took her husband's cock between her lips and sucked it, slowly and tenderly at first and then with increasing passion until he exploded in her mouth. Lying in Craig's arms as he murmured words of drowsy appreciation in her ear, Mandy smiled to herself, reliving the events of the evening and wondering how long it would be until she saw Brian again.

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12