Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're absolutely gorgeous." She marvelled, then kissed me again, this time pulling my arse towards her to mesh my mound with hers, while our tits also sought to get acquainted. As good as her word, she pushed me back on the bed and went straight for my crutch with her mouth. She drank from me, quickly bringing me to a shuddering orgasm.

When I came back to earth, I said:

You have not forgotten how to do that."

"No," she replied, "but I had forgotten how good your cunt tasted."

She laid back on the bed.

"My turn." She said.

I lay on top of her and kissed her, first on the mouth, then all over her face and down to her neck. Then down to her firm round tits, where I spent much quality time re-discovering them. Then down, down, over her belly to her Vee. I ran my tongue along the thick tendons which run down the inner thighs, then, gently at first, kissed the gaping lips of her sex.

I used my tongue and lips to explore her inner secrets, she muttered words of encouragement until she could wait no longer.

"Suck me off." She commanded.

I turned my attention to the stiff bud of her clitoris, sucking it like a small cock. She exploded, gripping my head with her thighs to prevent my escape. But I had no intention of escaping. I lapped at the gape of her cunt until she was spent.

We spent the rest of the afternoon licking, sucking and wanking each other. I lost count of my orgasms. I had forgotten just how good girl-on-girl could be.

After a short breather for drinks, she started on me again. I was on my back at the foot of the bed, with my legs high and wide, Letty was kneeling on the floor lapping at my jewel. I sensed, rather than saw, someone else in the room. My eyes cleared to reveal a good-looking man of about forty, standing in the bedroom doorway and watching with interest. I pushed Letty away.

"There's someone there." I squealed.

Letty turned her cunt-wet face towards the newcomer.

"Darling! You're early. This is Caroline. Come and join us."

Then to me: "Do you mind? This is Sebastian."

No. I did not mind. What else could I have said. It was his house, his bed. His wife was tonguing my cunt. I could hardly ask him to leave.

Letty resumed her job on my vulva. Sebastian swiftly doffed his clothes and walked towards the bed, gently wanking a fine erection. Letty grunted into me as he pushed his tool into his wife's well-sucked fuck-hole and began to make gentle movements. Then he pulled out and re-entered, this time causing his wife to raise herself from her slurping of my slit.

"He's in my arse." Letty gasped.

The thought of his stiff cock embedded in Letty's most private hole, tipped me over the edge. As her lips renewed contact with my cunt, I came like a train. Sebastian too, was in no mood for subtlety. He banged hard into Letty a few more times then roared as his semen pumped into her innards.

He pulled out with a plop and only then did he reach out to shake my hand!

"There is a shower in the spare room." Said Letty

She showed me the way, then followed Sebastian into their own bathroom.

***

After the shower, I realised that my clothes were still in the other bedroom. Yes. I know. We had just engaged in a three-way fuck. But I still felt uncomfortable walking about naked in somebody else's house. There was a white towelling robe behind the bathroom door. I put it on, then waited until I could hear movements from the large lounge room, from which all the other rooms led. When I walked in, Letty, also in a robe, was clearing up the coffee things.

"Darling. That was unexpected. And very horny. Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"Will you stay for the evening? We can send down for something to eat. I would like you to get to know Sebastian. I'm sure that he would like to get to know you, too."

I found myself nodding again, swept along by the sheer weight of her personality. Over a delicious light meal, and a great deal of good wine, Sebastian, who may have been French, but spoke like an English aristocrat, explained how his business worked.

They bought erotica from wherever they could and also commissioned original work. It had to be of the very highest standard, no 'toilet door' art. They had a conservator, based in Spain, near Madrid. Restoration and repair was carried out by him and his team and a great deal of the originals came from this 'school'. Quite often the client would specify the subject. Needless to say, very little was considered forbidden. They had an apartment in Madrid and another in Paris. The auctions were always held in London, in the gallery downstairs. Sebastian, often accompanied by Letty, travelled the word buying up porn-art, either on commission or for the gallery.

During the meal and the subsequent conversation, the robes which we all three wore, came loose, revealing our bodies. Letty and Sebastian, seated alongside each other and opposite me, absent-mindedly fondled each other's bits, Sebastian was fully hard again. I began to feel embarrassed by their intimacy. True, I had just had wild lesbian sex with Letty and then watched Sebastian sodomise her, but this was a married couple, I felt that I was intruding.

It was as though Letty read my mind.

"Darling, I'm sorry. I'm neglecting you and you are our guest."

She waved Sebastian's stiff cock in my direction.

"Would you like some?"

How do you answer a question like that. I was certainly feeling horny, fuelled by the wine and our collective nudity, but to be offered another woman's property?

Again Letty read me.

"Don't be shy if you fancy a fuck. We share everything. Seb, would you like to fuck Caroline?"

Seb nodded. He stood and removed the robe, then came and stood before me, his cock at mouth height. I took a gentle hold and slipped the knob between my lips. Letty also removed her covering. She knelt behind Seb and began to lick his arse, pushing her pointed tongue hard into his hole. No man could stand this for long.

He touched my face gently and husked;

"I'm going to come."

I removed my mouth. I wanted him to come in my mouth, but would he be totally spent afterwards. Two women, two mouths, two cunts, one cock. Two girls and one boy must always end up in disappointment for someone.

"Lie down on the floor, let him fuck you." Ordered Letty.

I peeled off my only garment and lay down, legs wide apart. Sebastian positioned himself at my portal, but it was Letty who guided him home. It felt wonderful to be filled this way, there is no substitute for a real cock up your cunt. He began to fuck me, gently. He did not want to lose it too early. Eventually he rolled onto his back, taking me with him and continued to plumb my depths in this position. Letty straddled his face and lowered her own needful slit onto his mouth. She was facing me, and we embraced and kissed as Sebastian's two organs did their work in our holes. Letty came first, then I felt Sebastian blast his tribute up into me.

I had not yet come. Letty fixed that. She pulled me off Sebastian's softening prong and sat me on the edge of an armchair, then knelt between my thighs and sucked Sebastian's spunk from my cunt. I came.

When I came to my senses, Letty had turned her attention to Sebastian. They seemed engrossed in each other so I decided that this would be a good time to make my exit. Letty protested, but not much. She asked me to call her in the morning and went back to sucking Sebastian's re-aroused cock. I found my own way out.

12