Friends Reunited Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzie joins the jet set.
3.2k words
4.38
12.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

Next day. I called and we met again for lunch. Letty informed me that there was to be an art sale, an auction, on Friday of next week. Would I like to come. I said that I could not take time off work just now, but Letty sad that was no problem, the sale was to be in the evening. There would be a sort of party afterwards. She went on to explain:

The sales were black-tie affairs, starting at eight with canapés and champagne. The sale would start at about nine and about a dozen 'special' guests would stay on afterwards for what would almost certainly be an orgy. Most of the items that I had seen in the gallery would be offered for sale, plus a few that would be sold for private owners, on a commission basis. How did I feel about the party bit? Being fucked by strangers, on show to other strangers.

Practically all of my sex was with strangers, it excited me no end. As for being on show, what the hell, I was not ashamed of my body. But what would I wear?

"For the party, nothing!" Replied Letty. "But for the sale, do you have an evening dress?"

I did, but I had not worn it for ages, it was probably not fashionable. Letty decided that I should have something new, her treat. I agreed to meet her at her place at nine in the morning on the following Saturday.

She took me to a very upmarket boutique where she was known by the staff, who were very deferential. I tried on a few dresses, but at Letty's insistence, settled on a sexy pale blue number in clingy silk. Full length, halter neck, backless except for a thin strap across the back to hold it together and slit up to mid thigh on one side. It was just a little large for me, the assistant clipped it at the back so that it clung like a second skin. The silk was very sheer, my nipples tented the front and my knickers were clearly visible through it. Even the indentation of my belly-button could be seen.

"What do I wear underneath?" I enquired.

"Madam's favourite perfume, perhaps?" Ventured the assistant.

I went back into the changing room and removed my pants. Now my bush could be seen pushing out the sheer material.

"I can't wear this," I protested, "I'm practically naked."

"You're not going to walk down Old Compton Street in it." Said Letty, "You will be in very select company."

Then to the assistant: "We'll take it, alter it so that it fits, Miss Granger will come in on, Thursday lunchtime? (She raised her eyebrows at me, I nodded.) for a fitting. Charge it to me and deliver it on Friday to my address."

And we left. I went back to her place for a light lunch.

"Come here straight from work on Friday, bring whatever you need to stay overnight. Your sexiest shoes. Oh! And a selection of undies. We'll see if we can find something that doesn't show through that dress."

Sebastian was not there. After lunch we sucked each others cunts until I begged for mercy.

The rest of the weekend passed without incident, as did the early part of the week. I could not wait for Friday. What was in store? By Tuesday I needed fucking, masturbation was not enough. I donned a cocktail dress, very high heels, stockings, suspenders and a tiny thong. No bra. At about nine, I took a taxi to the Park Lane Hilton and sat at the bar. By nine-thirty I was alone in a bedroom with a good looking Canadian, here on business.

He had been very charming in the bar, but he turned out to be a bad choice as a partner for what I needed. He fucked me alright. Twice. But he was only interested in his own pleasure. I did not come. After his second orgasm he fell asleep. I dressed and went home to my own bed, where I finished the job with my own fingers.

Friday at last! I could not concentrate on my work, making several mistakes. I was like a teenager waiting for her first date. I occupied myself with clerical work until finishing time at last arrived. I hurried round to Letty's. She showed me the spare room. The dress was hanging on the wardrobe door.

We had a light meal, then went our separate ways to prepare for the evening. I had brought silver, strappy shoes. Very high heels. 'Fuck me' shoes, to go with the 'fuck me' dress. I showered and washed my hair. My hair needs little in the way of dressing, it's long and naturally silky. I put on my smallest thong, then slipped the dress on. The sides of the knickers were very visible. In fact I had nothing that did not show through the gossamer like material. I knocked on Letty's door. She answered, wearing a dressing gown. I explained my plight.

"Easy," she said, "don't wear any."

I had considered this, but I naturally lubricate very freely. Knowing what the evening promised, I would be leaking like an over-ripe ripe peach. It would show through the dress. Letty gave it some thought, then said;

"Got it!"

She went back into her room and re-appeared brandishing a tampon.

"Put this in." She said triumphantly. "It will soak up your juice and not show. I will tip you off when the fucking is about to start and you can remove it so that you're ready."

It worked.

I was ready first and sat on a dining chair to prevent creases in the dress. Sebastian was next, resplendent in his dinner suit, with red tie and cummerbund. He poured drinks. I could hardly suppress a giggle when Letty at last appeared. She wore a red PVC dress, very short, very low cut. Just two PVC panels front and back, with black laces holding it together down each side, but showing plenty of flesh. Black suspenders, also PVC, ran down from the skirt, supporting thigh length high heeled PVC boots, also red. Red gloves completed the ensemble. Her hair was piled up on her head and her make-up was hopelessly over the top. She looked like a porn-queen in a bondage movie.

"I said that you would not be out of place in that dress." She grinned.

We went down to the gallery, several people were already there. Waitresses in French maids outfits served the wine and nibbles. Letty went around greeting people, over-acting grossly and introducing me. She insisted on introducing me as 'Caroline'. She had forgotten, or chosen to ignore, that I now called myself 'Elizabeth'. So I was Liz in my other life, and Caroline in Letty's. Let's just call it my 'nom-de-fucking'!

The time seemed to fly, suddenly the auctioneer banged his gavel and the proceedings began. The buyers seemed mainly, but not exclusively, to be older men and the prices were just silly. These were very wealthy people. Most of the items were sold and people began to leave. Empty handed mostly. Sebastian explained that the items would be delivered.

Letty told me to "Go and un-plug."

Eventually, only thirteen people were left. Letty stepped onto a low stool and called for order.

"Our little soiree tonight will be for charity. Each of us will buy sexual favours from each other. It will be possible to out-bit each other if you so desire. You do not have to agree, if whatever is demanded is beyond your 'repertoire'. I will start the bidding. I will bid £100 to suck Wesley's big, black cock."

As she said this, she stretched her arms upwards, causing her tits to spill over the top of her dress and bringing a laugh from the audience.

Wesley was a large African American who, he had told me, was attached to the embassy in Grosvener Square. His deep voice boomed out:

"You don't need to pay to suck my cock, you're welcome any time. But whatever the lady wishes."

He removed his jacket and tie and pushed his trousers and under-shorts around his ankles. His 'big, black cock' stood out from a thick bush of hair. Letty knelt before him and bent to her task. A man's voice rang out:

"Another hundred to fuck her while she sucks him."

Letty nodded and pulled her dress up around her waist, revealing her choice arse with her moist peach pouting beneath. No knickers.

The second man, Paul, dropped his pants and positioned himself behind her, his own prick semi-erect before him. As Letty closed her bright red lips around Wesley's knob, Paul wanked his prick up to full strength and fed if easily into Letty's wet slit, held still for a few seconds, then began to fuck her with long strokes.

Letty sucked enthusiastically on Wesley's huge prick. His head was back and his eyes closed as he enjoyed her skilful mouth. Letty kept a grip on his shaft as she sucked. Paul was the first to come, grunting as he pumped his spunk deep into Letty's cunt. Wesley was not far behind, spilling his own seed into Letty's other end. Letty gulped the stuff down as he delivered it. There was a polite round of applause.

Now a woman's voice rang out.

"£100 to have Caroline suck me off."

Caroline. That was me. The woman was a rather masculine type, almost certainly butch lesbian, but I was up for it. I unclipped the waist strap of the dress, followed by the fastening at the neck, and let the garment fall in a pool around my ankles. There were murmurs of approval.

Charlotte, my suck-ee, undressed completely and sat back in one of the sofas which surrounded the outer edge of the gallery. I walked over and knelt between Charlottes widespread thighs.

"Another hundred to fuck her while she sucks Charlie." Came another bid, closely followed by another bid of £150. The first bidder upped his offer to £200 and won. I nodded my assent and spread my own thighs to give him access to his prize. I was sopping wet, he pushed easily all the way into me. I lowered my mouth to Charlottes rather pungent gash and began to earn her money. The man inside me pumped hard and fast, he had no reason to make it last. He came copiously and pulled out immediately, his come running back out of my gaping hole. I speeded up my tongue-work on Charlotte's clit and soon, she too was gasping out her climax.

Someone handed me a tissue to mop up my pussy.

One of the females present was a glamour model who called herself Sheree. She was a regular page three girl and was rarely out of the gossip pages. She was very much in demand by men's magazines. She was to be the object of the next act.

"I bid £100 to fuck the most famous tits in Britain." Said a man called John.

Sheree grinned widely and unzipped her dress. The most famous tits in Britain were not encumbered by a bra and bounced joyously into the room. John removed his trousers and Sheree knelt in front of him, enveloping his erection in her plentiful flesh. By agreement, she kept her tits wrapped tightly around his shaft and he rubbed himself into the valley thus formed. The tip of his prick pushed up out of the tit-tunnel each time he thrust, so when he came he spilled his load onto the upper slopes of her tits. When he had finished, Sheree lifted each tit in turn and licked it clean

"£100 to bugger Sebastian." Was the next bid, which was accepted by Sebastian. I had expected some lesbian play, but not man on man. I pushed my way to the front, for a good view.

Both Seb and Alan, Seb's erstwhile sodomiser, stripped naked for their performance. A table was pushed into the centre of the room and Sebastian climbed on. Instead of going on all fours, to be fucked doggy-style as I had expected, he laid on his back, with his knees drawn up and apart, revealing the tight brown pucker of his anus. Letty produced a tube of lubricant and applied it generously to Seb's arse, then smothered Alan's cock with the stuff, giving it a good wank as she did so. Alan offered his shining tip to Sebastian's hole and pushed gently. The tight sphincter resisted at first and then opened to admit the invader. Alan paused, then pushed in. Slowly, but in one smooth movement until he was up to his balls in Seb's arse.

He began to fuck. Sebastian's prick, which was very hard, flailed about as Alan pistoned into his hole. Seb took his prick in his right hand and began to wank it. He timed his climax to match Alan's, Seb's come spurting generously as Alan fired his own spunk bullets up Seb's arsehole. I was enthralled, I had never seen a homosexual fuck.

"I've never had it up the bum." Said Sheree.

"£100." Someone bid.

"£100 for a virgin arse? Not nearly enough." Said Letty.

"Two hundred then." Said the first bidder.

Eventually the sum of £300 was agreed. Sheree removed her knickers.

"Not like Sebastian," she said, "do it from behind."

She knelt on one of the sofas, Letty did the lubricating. Derek, the winner of Sheree's virgin arse, stepped up to the mark. At first, she was too tight for him to gain entry. Sheree was told to relax and he tried again. This time, he popped in. Sheree gave a squeal. Derek tried to gain ground, but Sheree yelled blue murder.

Letty showed her cruel streak. I learned later that she did not like Sheree,' vacuous tart', was how she described her.

"Someone shut her up." Letty ordered.

The man who had fucked me, positioned himself in front of Sheree and pushed his prick into her mouth. This she did like and sucked contentedly while Derek plundered her rectum.

"Like a child with a dummy." Said Letty.

Sheree's two impalers were almost in sync when they shot their loads. Sheree was not ready for the generous load which was dispensed into the back of her throat, and began to choke. She coughed and farted at the same time, ejecting both cocks and a spray of spunk from both ends of her digestive tract. It was not the prettiest sight of the evening.

The rest of the evening passed very quickly. I was in demand. I was not counting, but I probably had all of the men present one way or another. Wesley though, took no part in the festivities, preferring to watch. Charlotte also stayed a spectator, still in the seat where she had been orally serviced by me. Sherree soon recovered and began to complain about not being selected for any further action. Eventually she offered £100 for any man to fuck her in the arse again. There were no takers.

Someone muttered;

"I've nothing left."

"Your sweet little arse is no longer virgin darling." Explained Letty.

A small voice said;

"Mine is."

All eyes turned to me. It had been my voice. It was true, I had never had a prick up there. Tongues, fingers, yes. A vibrator also, in the privacy of my own bed, but I had never been brave enough to risk that very tender part being ravaged by a man's cudgel.

Wesley's deep voice rang out;

"One thousand dollars."

There was a gasp from the previously silent assembly.

"Pounds dear." Corrected Letty.

"Whatever." Said Wesley.

Letty turned to me and raised her eyebrows, I considered for a few seconds and then nodded. I might as well sell it for charity. I don't know why I had not ever tried buggery, it seemed normal practice for others. I said;

"I want it from the front, like Alan did Sebastian. And go easy, I really am a virgin there."

I was helped onto the table while Wesley removed all of his clothes, he had re-dressed following his fellation by Letty. His prick looked enormous, what had I let myself in for?

One of the women knelt by my head and said;

"Relax, don't resist him or it will hurt."

She kissed me on the mouth and reached out to fondle my tits.. She stayed in that position, so that, (I was to find out) she could hold me down as Wesley entered me. Two others took a leg each and raised them into a trussed chicken position, so that the target hole was accessible. Letty lathered me with lubricant, then did the same to Wesley's prick, taking more time than necessary I thought.

Letty guided Wesley to the mark and he pushed firmly. I relaxed and the tip popped inside. I gave a little squeal, but it did not hurt.

"Okay honey?" He asked.

I nodded and he pushed again. With an ease that surprised me, the monster slid in, bit by bit until it was buried inside me. There was a small round of applause and my legs and shoulders were released. I was plugged. I felt stretched beyond belief, but there was no pain. Wesley began his movements. I liked it! I wanted to climax in this situation, but there was no friction on my clit, so I applied some with my own fingers, wanking myself just as Sebastian had done.

As stuffed as I was by Wesley's mighty cock, I still felt his spurts when he blasted his seed into my intestine. I wanked harder and came with him.

Soon afterwards the guests dispersed. It was late and the men at least, were spent. Just Letty, Sebastian and Wesley were left, plus myself. Letty came to me and told me that Wesley wanted to stay, to spend the night in my bed. I agreed.

I got to suck his impressive prick and he licked me off delightfully. We fucked in every imaginable position with me coming countless times. He managed two more ejaculations, one in my cunt and another in my arse, before I fell exhausted into a deep sleep. When I awoke, he was gone. It was light, late, and there was a delicious smell of frying bacon.

I showered, dressed and made my way into the living room. Letty was in the kitchen.

"Darling! Wesley had to go. Are you alright? How do you feel?"

I felt battered, but I had survived my first ever orgy unscathed. Well almost. Certain parts were rather sore. I said as much. Letty grinned.

"I'm not surprised. Still, it's an occupational hazard for a courtesan."

"Courtesan? What an old-fashioned word." I replied.

Letty agreed.

"Yes, but very apt. It's an anagram for what you have."

I puzzled for a few seconds. Then smiled. She was right.

Letty cooked me some scrambled eggs, which I washed down with coffee. We chatted for a while, Sebastian had also left, to arrange for delivery of the art-works, explained Letty. It was close to lunch time when I left for my own home. Letty would be in touch. I had expressed an interest in future 'parties'. But not for a week or so, certain parts needed to rest!

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers