Friend's Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you were into old movies." She smiled and leaned against one elbow resting on the chair arm.

"Just trying to change, guess I've been running down a bad road lately. I can't thank you for letting me live here. I hope I'm helping pull my load."

Her chest swelled for a moment. Even in the loose fitting dress, it was obvious. "Yes. Yes Travis. It feels nice having a man in the house." Her chest swelled again and her breasts filled the void. "What would do you like your dates to wear?" Her voice was light and casual. "I want you to have a nice time." She laughed softly and grinned.

"Bet you'd look great in shorts and a tee shirt." He watched her more intently. "I could help you find something in your wardrobe." He began to stand, sat back down, the stood and walked towards the door. "It starts at four. You could wear nothing and I'd be happy."

She knew it was just an expression, but it stirred her pleasantly. "Do you like them to wear heals?" She held back on the question of undergarments. She snickered to herself.

"Anything." He left the room thinking about the way she looked the first day.

--

Only kept women with some young stud wore skirts as short as hers. There had been several in Robbins over the years. Her legs were bare and extended well beyond the hem. They ended with heals several inches taller than she was accustomed. Her bare hips sashayed against the skirt with each step and the bare breasts jiggled. Their hands casually clasped each other and swung between them the two blocks from the only untaken parking place to the front of the library.

"Damn," he had drawled when he first saw her. Now he began to relax and enjoy her presence. The auditorium was small and three other couples sat scattered about. They were all older. The women gasped and the men stared. Alice and Travis sat in the second row near the center isle. Little space separated them and they continued to hold hands as the lights dimmed soon after their watched entry.

"We'll always have Paris," Bogart said in his rich throaty voice and Alice sighed deeply and loudly. Another woman cried and another wiped her face with a handkerchief.

Travis squeezed her hand reassuringly and kissed her cheek. "Yeah," he moaned softly.

Her fingers stroked his thigh, her face close, and she whispered, "I hope so." Travis assumed she was speaking to Bogart, but he wished it were for him. He kissed her cheek again.

--

The sidewalks were empty but the daylight lingered as they emerged from the library.

"How about dinner?" he asked.

She nodded and pulled at his hand and laughed. "I'm having such a grand time." Her voice was gay and free like a schoolgirl. "Don't let it end." She pulled her shoes off and skipped barefooted, then ran.

"We'll always have Robbins," Travis teased as he ran along side her.

The restaurant was dark and formal; the host dressed in a suit stared as she slipped her shoes back on. He frowned and then walked away. They followed deep into the bowels of the establishment past many empty tables and a few early diners. He stopped by a booth and waited for them to sit. Alice slid next to Travis and glanced up as the man placed the menus in front of them then left with a scowl on his face.

Travis found bare skin rather than fabric as he laid his hand on her thigh. She could sense the hesitation before he gave in. He wondered what was above his hand. She wondered how long it would take him to find out. The thud of her heart was like a jackhammer. She placed a hand over her chest as she did more often in his presence.

"A bottle of Merlot," she told the server. "You choose ... maybe something from Northern California." He nodded and walked away. She became concerned her heart would escape her chest soon. Calm down she told her self and took a few deep breaths.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just feeling like a schoolgirl on a first date. Silly, isn't it?"

"Well...." Travis paused and faced her. Their lips were still unfamiliar with each other yet so close. "Me too." He sputtered and coughed. "Well, not a schoolgirl." He laughed.

"I understand. I'm glad you don't mind being with such an old woman."

"You are the most lovely, sensual woman I've been with. Besides, you're not that much older than me."

She roared with laughter for a second until she remembered where they were. The smile remained as she leaned so close their lips touched. She leaned in again and their lips lingered a moment longer. "What's forty years?" She giggled again. "You do make me feel better than in a long, long time."

They drank the last of the Merlot as they ate the last of the dinner. "Maybe some cheesecake. We could share a fork," she suggested. After three glasses of wine, her voice had developed a different quality and she became even more desirable to him. He nodded with enthusiasm and the server again vanished without further conversation. They took turns feeding the other until only a single crumb graced the plate.

Beside the passenger door of the Mustang, she reclined with a hand against a hip. "Goddamn...." She shifted her weight to the other high heal shoe. "What a goddamn great night."

"Grandma." Travis sounded shocked as he stared at her.

She stepped closer, paused, then another step as she considered her feelings. The sensations were old and raw. Ones she had when Martin courted her. Ones she had almost forgotten. Sure, she had chased orgasms by herself, but now feelings she could not resist consumed her. She yelled at herself to calm down, to back off. He's your grandson one voice in her head screamed. Shut up another voice yelled back.

Travis touched her waist with one hand, then the other. He could feel the warmth of her breath blowing over his face as her lips pursed together. She would be like soft clay against his body he assured himself. He would mold her and shape her. Suddenly he realized his limited experience with making love. Sandy and two others, just a few times with each, then there were large quantities of his hand. He laughed at himself and almost gave up.

Her lips touched first. His tongue inserted itself. She sucked it deeper. They pawed like young kids. They ignored the spectacle on Main Street for a moment and she pushed back hard. "No." She regained her thoughts. "Not here." It was a compromise with her primal parts. She brushed her hands over her clothes in an attempt to erase what had just happened. Her voice was soft and quiet, as she whispered, "Just not here."

His hands again held her waist. He could feel how it was smaller than the parts above and below. He gasped and shuddered. "Okay." He massaged her waist and let go. "It felt, ah, right, ah, good." He stammered the words as he began to relax, to calm his arousal.

"Go slow." Alice shrugged her shoulders and opened the car door.

She fastened her seatbelt as he settled in the drivers seat. "Travis...." She paused for a few breaths and he was quiet as he watched with his hands on the steering wheel and the engine idling. "Martin was the only man I've been with for many years. He was good to me. Mind you, he was not a great lover. I don't know if you are either." She paused again. "Oh God, here I am talking to my grandson about lovers." Again, she paused, this time for longer as she faced the window before turning back. "I have my needs and I take care of them myself quite nicely. It would be nice to have you hold me some nights ... if you would like."

"Yes." Travis moved the lever to first gear and pulled from the curb. He stopped for the red light at 2nd Avenue and looked at Alice staring straight ahead. "I don't want to just use you." The light changed and the other two lights were green. Several miles passed in silence other than the rumble of the exhaust from the large engine with the heavy-duty cam and large carburetor.

Alice stared ahead. "You don't have to." Her hand moved onto his thigh and rubbed along the fabric. "I just miss that touch of a man." She thought about how Sally had made her feel by just holding her and kissing the other day. She sighed and breathed deeply. "Of anyone."

He held the door open and watched the top of the thighs as her legs moved one at a time hiding nothing while she twisted in the seat. The warm breeze from the lake tossed her hair as she stepped from the car. She leaned close and let her lips linger against his, their bodies rubbed in inviting ways. Her hands caressed his chest and her demanding breath filled his mouth.

"Let's try," she said hoarsely but quietly. "Let me teach you how." Her voice grew deep and raspy. She could already feel the wetness as her body screamed for release. She slammed the door and pulled at the hand she gripped tightly.

Her clothes were scattered between the door of the bedroom and the bed. She lay naked and wanting as he undressed tentatively and slowly.

"We have all night," she whispered. "Take your time with me." Hurry before I change my mind she said to herself.

He lay beside her as they explored the other's mouth with long deep wet kisses. His hand roamed her chest, stomach, and between her thighs becoming familiar with all. His palm lightly massaged over her pussy and she moaned her approval. A fingertip dragged though the wetness plowing between the lips then grazing the clit. "Ah-h," she gasped loudly hoping it would be Joanne's turn to hear. Alice was sure of it. "Ah-h," she gasped with each touch.

His weight pressed her into the mattress as he first lay atop her. Their mouths soon parted and he kissed very slowly downward. "Darlin'," she cooed as he nibbled a nipple. A hand rolled the other breast in soft circles. "Darlin'." Her knees rose cradling him between her thighs as if to keep in from leaving or directing him to that place on her body. A foot fell against his back and slid along the youthful skin.

Her fragrance filled his nostrils as his lips kissed through the top of the short hair and soon wrapped around the swollen bud of her clit. "Yes-s-s-s!" The drawn out word rocketed towards the ceiling and fell back at the same speed. Her crotch bucked hard against his face and he fought to hold on. She wriggled her hips to reposition herself. His hands gripped her buttocks tightly. She was wild and in need. They both knew it. "I cum easily ... and often." Her breathing was desperate. "Ah-h," she gasped. The words, the gasps grew more frequent. Her writhing faster now and his grip tightened. "Ah-h. Ah-h," she gasped more quickly. He could not breathe. "Yeah, there." He gasped filling himself with her aroma and wetness. "Yeah." She bucked a last time. "Yeah."

Through the open windows, she heard Joanne scream though the end of her orgasm.

His face rested along the top of her thigh as he looked across her stomach towards her face. She smiled. "Darlin'," she drawled. "I think we will have a good time." Her hands pulled at his head and he followed. She kissed her nectar from his face and chin as her hand reached between his thighs. "Let me," she begged as she twisted herself until her lips kissed his erection.

"Hmmm," he groaned. The back of his head rested against his clasped hands and his cock began to vanish in his grandmother's mouth.

--

Travis still lay asleep and undressed in Alice's bed as she returned from the bathroom at seven. She leaned against the footboard and watched his breathing and his hand massaging his cock. She sat softly on the edge of the mattress and her hand joined his hand. She giggled to herself as she tried to remember the last time she had masturbated a man. Maybe never she realized. She felt the erection swell in her hand and now it was alone. He watched, grunting and groaning as the cum began to spurt and fall against them. "More," she scolded and squeezed more tightly while milking him for the last drops. She leaned down and licked the head of the cock clean.

She heard the pots and pans rustle in the kitchen then looked towards his face. "It won't be the only time Darlin'."

--

Joanne stood at the stove and turned a pancake as Alice walked in wearing just the long tee shirt she often slept in. "Coffee's ready," Joanne said without looking. The stainless carafe of the coffee maker rattled as Alice forced it back in place. She leaned against the counter and let the steam rise past her nostrils. She took her first sip and yelped as the hot coffee burned her lips.

"Congratulations ... seems you are lucky too." Joanne snickered as she put the pancake on a plate.

"It sounded like you were enjoying yourself too." Alice laughed and smacked her on the hip as she walked to the patio. Joanne followed and put the plate on the table with some silverware. "Hope he stays. Hector says he is a good worker."

--

A week passed and Sally returned from the visit with her Son and joined Alice by the pool as though nothing had happened or no time had elapsed. Sally sucked the neck of the beer bottle between gulps until the bottle was half empty.

"So-o-o," Sally started and then stared at Alice as if she did not have to actually ask the question on her mind.

"And how is Johnny?" Alice smartly giggled and sipped her ice tea.

"Good ... as usual. Damn good, I must say. He has a particular talent." She laughed and wiggled her crotch. "You fucked him yet?" She gulped her beer and let her feet fall on either side of the lounge. "Guess I won't get to please you, damn." Another gulp rolled along her tongue. "I was up for that." She finished the bottle and quickly stood as if upset.

"What the fuck is wrong?" Alice turned so both feet rested together beside the lounge. She glared at Sally. "Have I done something wrong?"

Sally spread her feet as if to attack then jammed her fist against her hip. "No, no ... not you. Shit!" She paused and rocked back and forth a few times. "He's got a girlfriend. I doubt it will last. I was just so horny. Shit! Shit!"

"I wondered why you came back a week early." Alice patted the cushion next to her. Sally didn't move. "Come on. Come on. Sit down here." She patted again. Sally's warmth mingled with Alice and they were silent for a few minutes just enjoying the feel of the other so close.

Alice's head hung low and her hands folded in her lap. "Yes I have. I must say it was great, at least the first few times. Better than Martin." She paused and dabbed at a tear. "I just wanted a lover and companion. He wanted to move into my bedroom. I'm used to having it to myself. Emotionally he was just a child." Again, she paused and gasped as she struggled to choke back a flood of tears. "If he would have just been happy to mess around a few times a week ... maybe, just maybe...." She continued to gasp and sob and wipe at her face until the tears flooded faster than a small dab could handle. Both hands wrapped her face as it shook. "He left yesterday. He mumbled about Sandy ... Dottie ... whoever they are. Fool! Maybe I was the fool."

Alice leaned her head on Sally's shoulder for a moment before kissing her ear. "We're friends and friends take care of each other ... right?" She suckled the earlobe she had spoken past. "Right?"

12