Friends: Staying in Phase Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

"So, what did you do tonight? Or should I say... WHO did you do tonight?" Monica asked.

Rachel smiled, "Well... Alexis there, was really good. Mon, she fucked my ass with a dildo!"

"Yeah, I saw," Monica smiled.

"It was so... intense. I've never had an orgasm like that before."

"See? Told ya you'd like it. Now you should have a guy do it with his dick, and it's REALLY incredible. Who else, Rach?"

"Mmm, Chantal." Rachel relished that memory. "She teased my clit with her nipple. And I... kind of... humped her boob. Then I got to screw her with our strap-on. I tell ya, Mon. I couldn't sleep last night, imagining what it would be like to be with her."

"I know what you mean. Last night, I kept dreaming about Michelle. Dreaming that I was licking her pussy. And believe me, it was as good as the dream! OH, and Chandler fucked me while I licked her, and then, and THEN," she said more excited, "he did her while we held each other. I felt every part of her orgasm against my body."

-----

Chantal had been on Chandler's lap in his recliner, kissing and petting.

"Well, Chantal," Chandler started, "I think... I THINK you're my last one tonight. And something tells me that what we've been doing doesn't quite cut it."

She kissed him. "You should always save the best for last, darlin'. So... you know I've got the biggest tits of any one in the room."

Chandler cleared his throat, "I, um, noticed that."

"My ex-boyfriend always liked to tit-fuck me. Would you like to fuck 'em?" she asked as she traced her finger around his nipple.

"YES PLEASE!"

He jumped up, nearly throwing her out of the chair. She laughed and crawled over to him.

"First, let's make sure you're good and hard."

She put his cock in her mouth and gently sucked it to life. He took her head and slowly fucked her mouth. Big brown eyes looked up at him. The firmness of his prick told them both that he was very ready.

Chantal laid on her back on the coffee table. Chandler straddled the narrow piece of furniture and squatted down. He placed his cock between her breasts and she enveloped it. He began sliding his dick between Chantal's tits, marveling at the sensation of fucking such a large, firm set of breasts.

He replaced Chantal's hands with his own, applying different amounts of pressure to get the most pleasing feeling for his dick.

"That's it, sugar. Do what feels good. You can do it. Aren't they nice and big? Does it feel good fucking 'em? I like having my boobs fucked."

Candy moved Monica's legs from her lap and joined the new action. She knelt at the end of the table and began licking Chantal's pussy, while Chandler slowly screwed her tits.

"Yeah, baby... lick me... fuck me... fuck my body... stroke yourself with my big tits."

As Candy moved her oral attention from Chantal's clit to her pussy, the buxom stripper moaned.

"Yeeeaaah... right there... lick it right there."

She ran her hands through her brunette mane and caressed her face and neck. Eyes closed, she sucked on a finger as the couple brought her closer to orgasm.

"Fuck my pussy," she whined.

Chandler moved to join Candy, and placed his hand on her shoulder. She ended her licking. While rubbing Chantal's clit with her thumb, she kissed Chandler, giving him a taste of Chantal.

He knelt between Chantal's stockinged legs. As he entered her, Candy stood over Chantal's head. Chantal managed a lustful smile, with the pleasure running through her body.

"Do it, darlin'," she whispered.

Candy squatted slightly, and pulled the brunette's face up to service her cunt.

-----

Monica and Rachel were watching all this from across the room.

"That, that's what I did with Candy," Monica said, tilting her head back to look up at Rachel.

"Top or bottom?"

"I was on top. And I reached back and fingered her while she licked me, too. It all felt so good." Monica softly rubbed her clit as she spoke.

"Hmm, looks intriguing," Rachel said, making a mental note.

"And we did what you and I do sometimes, you know, with our legs wrapped together... except, see... she's completely shaved. That felt really good against my pussy."

"Mmm... I bet it did. Did you lick her?"

"Yeah, that's how I brought her. I know this will sound kinda weird... but it's a whole different experience when the other woman is totally shaved. It's like... total freedom... you can do anything you want down there."

Rachel got a devilish grin. "Do you want me bald, Mon?"

Monica paused and looked up at her. "Well... I'm not gonna tell you what to do... but it sure was good!"

-----

Chandler saw Chantal's breasts bounce each time he pushed into her. His gaze moved up. Below Candy's ass cheeks, he watched Chantal's tongue moving up inside her. Candy's head was back, as she held Chantal's.

Chandler really didn't want to interrupt this, but he wanted to watch something else as he fucked. He placed his hand on Candy's back to get her attention. She looked over her shoulder.

"Can I watch you suck her tit, while I fuck her?"

Candy smiled. "Sure. This night's for you, ya know."

She knelt beside Chantal and held her tit, kissing and licking it.

"Monica," Chandler called across the room.

"Batter up," Rachel joked, patting her roomie's tight butt as she stood up. Monica looked back at her, grinning.

Monica went and knelt on the other side of Chantal. She caressed her breast.

"So you want me to do something with her tit? This big, firm, beautiful breast?" she teased him.

"Suck it. I want to watch you suck her tit," Chandler replied, as he continued sliding in and out.

"That's what I thought," she whispered, smiling, as she lowered her mouth.

Chandler ran his fingers through two heads of cropped black hair. From his vantage point, Monica and Candy could be twins. They looked like sisters, certainly.

"Sisters sucking a big pair of tits," he thought, "now THAT'S hot!"

He lifted Chantal's legs, holding her ankles apart, so he could push deeper into her. He started to pick up his pace, but she stopped him.

"No, slowly. Do me slowly... tenderly... please?"

The rest of the girls were watching the only remaining action in the room. Alexis joined Rachel on the couch.

Chantal was reveling in the tender attention that she was getting from all three. She made soft sounds, enjoying every lick, every kiss, every suck, every stroke.

She was caressing Monica and Candy. Any bare skin her hands could find.

Chantal came closer to climax. "Faster," she panted, "oh! Oh yeah... harder, now harder."

Chandler gave her what she wanted. Candy gently pressed her teeth into her breast, while Monica maintained a steady, pulsed sucking on her nipple.

Chandler was nailing her hard and fast now. Her body was tense. Suddenly, all tension melted away as she came, moaning.

At that moment, Monica sucked long and hard on her nipple. Chantal grabbed the back of her head and pushed it into her flesh, wanting more.

As her orgasm continued, all three of Chantal's partners sent different sensations swarming her mind. And, as if rehearsed, they slowed their actions as her climax faded away.

-----

Chandler pulled out of Chantal.

"Okay, who wants it?" he asked as he stroked his cock and walked to the center of the room.

"I DO! I DO!" Monica yelled, jumping up and running over to him.

"Hey, why do you get it?" Phoebe protested, with Michelle sitting between her legs on the foosball table. "You got most of it last night."

"Well... I organized all this. So I think I should get something back."

"Yeah all right... that's true," Phoebe conceded.

Monica fell to her knees, hands resting on her legs. She was facing up to him, with her mouth wide open, looking for all the world like a baby bird. A very sexy, horny baby bird.

The rest of the girls giggled, as they watched the scene.

"Wow, you're pretty excited," he teased, "I guess you'd be disappointed if I faked an orgasm right now."

Monica not-so-playfully slapped his thigh. "Don't be a jerk. Just give me my cum."

"Okay, I'm sorry," he said as he stroked himself closer to Monica's prize.

He surveyed all the naked women in his apartment, knowing that he had done every one. He remembered seeing and hearing each one of them climax.

He looked down at Monica's beautiful waiting face. Her tongue subtly moistened her lips. She watched him masturbate, and she gently bit her lower lip in anticipation.

As his orgasm approached, he pinched off his dick, just under the hood, to let the pressure build. He pushed his cock down and aimed it at Monica, who again opened her mouth.

When he released the pressure, a large strong spurt of cum shot right to the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, surprised. But she recovered quickly as the next few shots covered her tongue.

As Chandler's orgasm began to abate, she moved her mouth up to the tip of his cock, though never touching it.

Replacing his hand with hers, Monica pursed her lips and sucked the tip, and she pumped out the last little bit. Monica swallowed and gave Chandler a quick little blow job, to finish him off.

She stood and walked to the recliner. Rachel was lying on the yellow couch, with her head resting in Alexis' lap. "Uh, Mon... you forgot a little..." she said gesturing to her chin.

"Oh... ha!" Monica laughed, realizing that some of the jizz had missed her mouth. She guided it up to her lips with her middle finger, and licked it clean.

"Yep, that's my roomie - 'Little Miss Cum-slut'," Rachel teased. Laughs came from around the room.

"Rachel!" Monica protested.

"What? Like it isn't true???"

"Well, yeah... but it's not like everyone has to know that."

"Well, sweetie, I think everyone knew already... from the way you begged for it," Rachel laughed, with good-natured mocking.

Monica walked over, knelt, and kissed her. "You're just lucky you're my best friend," she said, faking irritation, but unable to hide a smile.

All eight of them relaxed for a while. Michelle and Phoebe showered together to wash off the baby oil. Rachel joined them "just to help out." Everyone knew what that meant, and this was soon confirmed by the loud moans emanating from the bathroom.

Monica and Chandler sat together in a recliner; acting like it was completely normal to be snuggling naked. She played with his penis as they watched the three strippers get dressed to leave.

"Oooh, do you guys have to go?" Monica said, disappointed.

"Yeah, we work the morning shift at the club," Alexis explained. But thanks for the great party!"

Candy kissed Chandler, "Don't be a stranger."

Then she kissed Monica, even more passionately, "And don't YOU be a stranger either... I like turning Monica into Moanica. Maybe next time we can shave that little pussy of yours." Candy ran her fingertips through Monica's trimmed pubic hair, ensuring that she "accidentally" brushed her clit.

The girls waved their goodbyes and thanks as they went out the door.

"Monica, are you blushing?" Chandler teased.

"Noooo," she tried to brush him off, "it's just... a little... warm in here. Aren't you a little warm?"

"No, I'm fine. But I think you've got a craving for a little piece of 'Candy'."

"So what's wrong with that?"

"Oh, nothing at all... And Mon... thank you for all this. You're the best friend a guy could have."

"Aaaww, you're just saying that because I let you grab my butt... and grope my tits... and... and rub my clit..." she became a more self-conscious as she went on, playing with her thumbnail. "And um... and fuck me... and cum in my mouth... um... is that it?"

Chandler chuckled at her seeming embarrassment. "Yeah, it's been a pretty busy night, huh?"

The girls came out of the bathroom, drying their hair. Rachel had made good on her earlier hints. From the neck down, she was completely smooth... just for Monica.

"Where'd everyone go?" Phoebe asked.

"Oh, they have to work in the morning."

"Monica... can Michelle spend the night?" Rachel said, like a girl asking for a slumber party.

"Yes," her roommate replied with a maternal tone, "but only if you two don't make too much noise."

Rachel smiled knowingly, "Oh I won't promise that. But if we do, you can come over and join us."

"Deal."

Chandler looked at the clock. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you all need to go. Joey's going to be home pretty soon."

With final kisses and thank yous, the girls ran naked across the hall, carrying their clothes. Chandler quickly cleaned up the apartment, wiped down the top of the foosball table, and tried to think of stories, in case Joey asked what he did all evening.

But truth be told, his thoughts could only go to each wonderful woman he'd had that night.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers