Friends: The Comatose Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

"Oh my, what a lovely blue. Yes, a lot of people just hate to see their loved ones in an ugly old hospital gown. I think it would be all right for him to wear those. I just gave him his sponge-bath, so why don't you go ahead and put them on him." She gestured to the pajamas that the pretty young brunette held.

Monica's mouth hung open with an attempted protest, but the nurse rambled on as she reached up and silenced the heart monitor. "Oh, and let's just quiet that for you, all right? That annoying 'beep, beep, beep'. Why have it on, if his life's not in danger, I say. But these doctors want to use all their fancy equipment."

The woman continued chattering, as she headed for the door, walking past a stunned faux-fiancee. "I'll just leave you two alone for a while. I know that visiting hours are over now, but I'm the head nurse on this floor, I can make an exception, right?"

"Uh, right," Monica stammered agreement, since any other answer was lacking from her lips.

A sweet smile was conveyed from the nurse. "No hurry, dear. I'm not going to chase you off from your man. I'll probably check in on him in an hour or so. But if you need anything, just press that button above the bed."

The hydraulic closure slowly pushed the door solidly closed. Monica stood alone in the room, with the comatose stranger. She looked at him, then gave him a nervous smile and laugh, as if he could see and respond.

Monica took off her winter coat, and draped the mid-length black garment over the chair. She spoke to herself somewhat sarcastically as she tore open the pajama packaging, trying to digest the slightly-surreal situation, "Ok... this isn't going to be weird, at all."

The plastic, cardboard, and stick pins went into the garbage, and she unfolded and shook out the silk garments, then lay them on the table that spanned the foot of the bed. Reaching behind the man's neck, she pulled the string, holding the gown together at the top. Then she realized there were more ties behind him. Grabbing his arms, she pulled hard and brought him up to a sitting position.

"Up we go, big guy," she mumbled, trying to add some levity and make herself feel more comfortable with the thought of undressing a man she didn't know.

Quickly, she wrapped her arms around his torso, to keep him from falling back to the bed. His head rested on her chest, face in her bosom, as she balanced him and unfastened the back of the gown.

She noticed the feel of his masculine frame in her embrace. As her hands ran down his back, she couldn't help but dwell on how good he felt in her arms; even if he was completely out of it.

As gently as she could manage, Monica lowered him back to the bed, and pulled the fabric out from under his limp body. Slowly, Monica stripped the smock from him. She caught herself admiring his chest and arms, recalling Phoebe's comments the day before, as she massaged him. Particularly, she remembered the invitation to touch his chest, and feel his muscles.

She thought for a moment... but only for a moment. Tentatively, her hand went out, landed on the man's body, and softly squeezed his pect.

"Oh my," she murmured as she felt exactly what Phoebe had been talking about. Looking at his mostly naked form, and feeling his chest, Monica silently agreed that he was in very good shape.

She found herself caressing and massaging his chest and shoulder... though without the therapeutic intent that Phoebe had the day before. A second hand joined the first, and they moved over his shoulders and down his arms.

She spoke quietly to the man. "You are in shape,..." though, at the place she would have said the man's name, she realized she still didn't know it. So she simply finished with, "...Guy."

Her fingers slowly retraced their groping steps, then as they moved down his chest to his stomach, Monica glanced down at his boxer shorts.

The waistband called to her in Phoebe's voice, "You wanna see what it looks like?"

Monica froze, as if the words were actually being spoken, rather than simply echoing in her head. She looked over her shoulder, and all around the room; feeling the need to make sure they were really alone. Then she slipped her fingers inside the waistband, pulled it up from his body, and took a peek.

"Oh my!" she said with appreciative surprise. Even flaccid, his penis was impressive.

She lowered the waistband, covering him again. Suddenly, Monica felt a pang of guilt, accompanied with a surge of desire.

"Ok, I know I shouldn't have done that," she said quietly to the man, with a nervous chuckle. "I mean, we don't even know each other... but, um..."

Then changing her mind, Monica took another peek inside his shorts. "WOW!" she silently mouthed.

She knew what she wanted to do. And she knew that she shouldn't do it. Monica's own voice now rang in her ears, scolding Phoebe for wanting to masturbate the unconscious man. But she found it surprisingly easy to ignore her previous indignation.

She quickly went to the door, then paused, trying to think of an excuse, in case a nurse saw her looking out. Slowly, she opened the door, just enough to poke her head though. The room was at the very end of the hospital corridor. Across from it was only the janitor's closet. She peered as far to the right as she could see, and observed no activity.

Satisfied that no one was coming, Monica carefully closed the door, so as not to allow it to bang shut. Then she tip-toed back to the bed, afraid that the clack of her heels might somehow sound suspicion.

She reached into the man's underwear with her right hand. Her fingertips touched the sleeping member. She gently caressed the smooth flesh, as though petting an animal. She knew that this was one snake that would never bite.

Her small hand rubbed the penis, and she felt it begin to grow. As it gradually filled with hardness, she wrapped her fingers around it, and slowly stroked it back and forth, watching as her hand created a bulge moving in his shorts.

Monica slid her left hand under the waistband, and pulled it down with her forearm, as her hand went to the comatose man's balls. With his genitals in full view, Monica brought his dick upright and jacked it, as she fondled his family jewels, holding his underwear down with her wrist.

She watched her hands masturbating the sleeping stranger, though she occasionally stole glances at his face. She would be mortified if he woke up; but for some reason, in this situation, she was willing to take that risk. She couldn't help herself. She just had to touch him.

Her hands traveled his cock and balls, as her eyes roamed his nearly naked body. Monica imagined what it would be like to bed him... to have those lips kissing her... kissing her all over... to have those hands exploring her body... to have that long... hard... dick... inside her.

Monica felt her pussy moisten. Her heart began to pound in her chest, as she began to contemplate doing something that was very, very wrong.

"But... would it really be SO bad?" she said to herself, with a timid laugh. She stared at his cock in her hand, as she slowly rubbed the full length. Quickly, she convinced herself that if he was awake, he would probably let her... so, would it be so wrong to...

Her thoughts trailed off. Her hand left the man's balls, and her fingers hooked her hair over her ear.

She released her grip on his penis, and quietly strode to the door. Opening it again carefully, Monica looked down the hall. She saw the head nurse working at the counter, with a couple other nurses milling around. The promise of an hour alone with the man rang in her ears. She closed the door, and returned to the bedside quickly and just as quietly.

Within seconds, Monica was up on the hospital bed, straddling the unconscious man's hips. Her body slowly rocked, feeling the long hard rod rubbing against her. It felt so good, the pressure, the stiffness, the girth. Two thin layers of cloth separated them. And Monica decided that that was too much.

She raised up on her knees. Her hands went under her short black skirt, and her thumbs hooked inside the waistband of her black hose. Monica's little butt moved side to side, and forward and back, as she worked her tights over her ass and down her hips. She got them just to mid-thigh, but it would be far enough for what she had in mind. Moments later, her black satin panties took the same trip, though they glided down her body much more easily. She felt a little chill down below, as her wet lips kissed the air.

Monica lowered her body, pushing the rod flat against his abdomen. She rubbed her cunt up and down it's length. The smooth skin tingled her pussy and clit. Monica licked her lips, as she became very aware of her breaths drying them out.

In her mind's eye, a small Devil-Monica sat on her shoulder sporting little red horns and a tail, and wearing a sexy red bustier, stockings and heels. Her bad-girl self taunted her. "Hell, just do it, Monica. You know you want to. And even if he knew what you were doing, he would want it to." Interestingly, no little Angel-Monica appeared to counter the temptation.

Unable to resist, Monica lifted up. One hand reached through her legs, between the crotch of her tights and the crotch of her body, and the other went underneath her ass. The very horny brunette took hold of the man's cock, and held it straight up, as she lowered her body onto it. She felt the head part her pussy, and begin to slip inside.

"Omigod," she murmured as she slowly penetrated herself.

With the head fully inside her, Monica released the shaft and balanced herself with fingertips on the man's stomach. She slowly pumped up and down a couple inches, reveling in the sensation of the cock rubbing within the most sensitive part of her vagina, that area just inside her lips. As she moved, she became more and more wet, and the fucking got ever more easy. With this, her lust grew and Monica wanted to have all of it in her.

She bore down, gradually and deliberately. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as the cock slowly filled her pussy and she gasped, "Oh god!"

As soon as she had the comatose man's dick all the way inside her, Monica paused. Kneeling there, her short skirt was flared out, covering their union. Yet if anyone walked in, even if they couldn't see her actually fucking him, she would be hard pressed to explain why she was on him.

But that didn't matter to Monica right then. At that moment, she was simply trusting her unwitting accomplice to keep everyone away.

Her hands moved to caress the insides of her thighs. Monica relished the touch of the nylon/spandex tights. Soft.. Silky... She loved how the fabric felt on her body. She felt so feminine, so sexy, when she wore tights, pantyhose, stockings, thigh-highs. And she liked how she looked in them, especially in black legwear.

Her fingers slipped to her knees, over them, and then continued down her toned calves. She knew that men liked how her legs looked and how the gauzy covering felt when they touched them. She loved being desirable, though she wished that her current partner was able to desire her.

Monica slowly began rocking her hips. Wonderful sensations came to her from beneath her skirt as her pussy yielded to the movement of the dick. Her fingertips found their way to her feet, and as she screwed her unknowing lover, she absent-mindedly played with the decorative bows on the tops of the chunky-heeled shoes.

She gently bit her lower lip as her clit, even more sensitive than her pussy, rubbed against the base of the man's hard cock. Her fingers trailed up and down her calves. She leaned back slightly, and moved her hips up and down, making the head rub against her G-spot. A soft stuttered breath escaped her mouth. "Oh fuck," she whispered.

Acting completely on impulse, Monica sat bolt upright, and unbuttoned her black suit jacket. Opening the halves, she revealed ivory skin and an ebony lace bra to a set of closed eyes. Her fingers went to the clasp between her breasts. She glanced over her shoulder at the door, still somewhat afraid of being caught.

But with the decision that she had gone too far to turn back, Monica opened her bra. The cups obediently moved out of the way as her hands came to her skin and she began to massage her breasts. Her hips continued their slow, sensual assault on the unconscious man's penis. She felt her nipples, rock hard, as she groped herself.

"I wish you could do this, sweetie," she whispered. Then, with the desire for his touch kindled in her mind, Monica reached down and took one of his hands. Leaning forward slightly, she brought it up to her breast. She rubbed it against herself; imagining how good it would feel if he were doing it on his own. She held his hand there, while reaching for the other. Soon, both of his hands were on her tits, rubbing limply against them, while she fucked the single very-non-limp part of his body.

Her nipples tingled under his involuntary touch. They were hard in his palms as Monica teased herself with his hands. The fleshy point of one pert tit slipped between his fingers. Monica instinctively squeezed his hand, gently pinching her nipple with his digits.

"Mmm, that feels good, baby. Do it again," she whispered. His hand, and her nipple as a result, was squeezed once more, as she tried to bring some reality to her dirty fantasy.

Monica looked down at the hands held to her chest. Larger than the womanly ones that only partly covered them. Not callused at all, but rather, soft against her own supple skin. Long masculine fingers made her dream of what they could do.

She returned one hand to his side, but held the other. She breathed a soft, sexy moan as the teasing of her clit and lips began to have a greater effect.

Monica acknowledged in her mind that this could very well be the best sex she'd had... certainly in a very long time. And, she silently recognized that it was partly because it fed her desire to be in control. However, she would never admit, that in reality, she was using the comatose man as her own personal living dildo.

Instead, her eyes closed, and she continued fantasizing about what sex with him would be like... someday.

----- How he would take her and kiss her passionately. They would nearly tear each other's clothes off. He would begin to slip his hand inside her panties, but she would stop him. She would bring his hand to her mouth, holding it in both of hers. She would lick his finger, while giving him a sultry stare.

As she swam in these images, her tongue glided all over the finger she offered herself.

----- Then she would guide his hand back into her panties, and feel his wet finger rub against her clit; teasing her over and over. She would feel it slide inside her; moistened from her mouth, until her pussy could add its own wetness. Soon, his fingering would make her want more. She would whisper for him to stop, and he would obey, though with a slightly confused look. The instant his hand came out of her lingerie, Monica would drop to her knees and yank down his boxers. Her lips would immediately wrap around his cock, and she would give him the most amazing blowjob.

Monica performed fellatio on his middle finger, mimicking the actions in her fantasy. Her lips slipped down the digit, all the way to his knuckles, and she wondered if she would be able to fit his whole cock in her mouth. She slipped his finger in and out, as in her dream...

----- Monica's head would bob forward and back on his cock. She would pause to lick his dick all over, before putting him back in for more sucking. Then she would stand and playfully push him back onto the bed. As he bounced on the springs a couple times, Monica would strip off her panties, mount him, and impale herself on his hard cock.

Fantasy and reality merged, as Monica's body began doing what her mind was dreaming of; sliding up and down on the man's rock hard penis. "Mm! Mm!" she gently grunted around his finger. She opened her eyes, and looked down at the man as she fucked him, knowing that later she would end up replaying that dream in bed with her dildo.

She admired his physique, running her hands up and down his torso, as she continued fucking him. Monica focused on the sensation of his dick poking into the top of her cunt. Her body rose higher with each cycle, filling herself again and again each time she dropped. She tried to keep her sexy sounds quiet, hoping that she wouldn't be heard beyond the door.

Monica removed his finger from her mouth, and laid his arm at his side. As she leaned forward, still screwing him, she licked circles around his nipple with the tip of her tongue. Then she gave sultry, open-mouth kisses on her way up to his mouth.

Once there, she ran her tongue along his lips, then pushed it in. Monica kissed him passionately, probing his mouth in the way that his cock was probing her. Though she expected nothing different, she was a bit disappointed at the lack of response. Her mouth left his, leaving one final lusty kiss. Her head moved to the side, and she suckled his earlobe, as her eyelids slowly dropped.

Monica's body writhed on top of her lover's. Her short skirt swayed slightly, drawing the cool hospital room air beneath the hem. She felt breezy licks along the bare skin of her ass and the upper backs of her thighs.

The way the petite minx moved, her nipples grazed against his chest. They tingled in harmony with her clit rubbing against his pelvis. This combined nicely with the way her abdomen rubbed against the soft tights and panties, stretched from thigh to thigh and pressed between their bodies.

She could feel herself growing closer to climax. Her breath quickened. She uttered quiet whimpers of heightened arousal in the man's ear. Her exhales came back, hot and humid on her face.

"Make me cum, baby... make me cum," she whispered, as though he had anything to do about it.

Suddenly, Monica's hand came to the man's chest, and she pushed herself upright. Her body heaved and undulated, bouncing up and down, as she fucked herself on her sleeping partner, holding onto his sides.

"I'm close... I'm close..." she softly whined, her eyes tightly shut.

The dark-headed beauty leaned back. The halves of her suit jacket and bra fell away from her torso, and came to rest against her arms, as the garments hung from her shoulders. Fingers wrapped around each nylon-covered ankle. Her hips bucked up and down, grinding the head of his cock against the front wall of her pussy.

"Yes... yes... yes..." Monica panted, as she hovered almost at climax. Then, his dick hit a particularly sensitive spot within her, taking her over the edge.

Monica had the presence of mind to try not to attract attention from outside the room, though she still wanted deeply to savor her orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..." she groaned as hushed as she could manage, suppressing her mewing moans. "uhhhhhh... uhhhhhh... mmmm... mmmhhhmmmm."

Heavy breaths flowed back and forth through her erotically open mouth. Her body pitched forward, and she resumed her hard fucking.

Her finger tips rested on the man's chest, and just as her climax started to slow, she felt two deep exhales from his lungs. An instant later, hot cum flooded her pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby," she whispered, driven on by the sensuous, and slightly kinky, situation. She leaned forward and her little butt bobbed rapidly, jacking him with her cunt. "Cum in me. Fill me up. I want it."

His body could do nothing but answered her request. Fresh streams of jizz shot into Monica, each seemingly hotter than the last.

"Oh, sweetie... mmm... yeah..." she muttered. She felt the flow gradually subside. Her hips matched the easing of his climax, and eventually Monica came to rest with her naked chest against his.

She kissed him, with a gentle smile. But her basking didn't last for long, as she realized that in that position, her short skirt didn't hide much and anyone walking in the door would clearly see his dick in her cunt.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers