Friends--The Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends continue a special night together.
5.9k words
3.91
48.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chandler," Phoebe now said,"come forward and stand next to me." She put her video camera down by her side and made a space between her and Monica. Her friend Monica as well as Rachel were still filming and now focused on Chandler moving away from the sofa. They moved around enough so that they could get a good look at Chandler's smooth and firm ass as well as getting ready to film what would happen next.

"Ross, Joey," Phoebe continued, "you may each stroke yourselves while you watch me and Chandler."

Still standing, Ross and Joey grabbed each of their dicks and started doing as Phoebe told them. They each used one hand as they stroked and squeezed their cocks to pleasure themselves.

Monica and Rachel moved to make sure they got some of this action on film. Ross and Joey were standing side by side now in front of the sofa. Monica and Rachel had to swallow again, there was something very perverted about watching the guys do this so close to each other. They also couldn't help but be impressed with how well built each of the guys were. Joey was a little larger around the waist from all the food he enjoyed to eat but that didn't take away from the way he played with himself now. He was still a great looking Italian man who probably had more experience with sex than anyone else in the room.

Phoebe now had the naked Chandler with his hard-on by her side and she was determined to make their center staged action worthwhile.

Chandler kept his eyes on Phoebe's tits and still had his mouth opened wide. He kept his hands by his side which allowed his large cock to bounce freely. Phoebe was about to take care of that as she now put her video camera on the coffee table.

"For doing such a good job earlier with Ross and Joey, I'm going to suck your cock," Phoebe said.

He looked up at her face and smiled widely while nodding his head approvingly.

"Now again, I don't want you to have an orgasm but I do want you to talk dirty to me," she added looking into his eyes.

"All right," Chandler said quickly, and then he added, "You sexy thing."

Phoebe gave him a smile but wanted more, "Come on Chandler, you can do better than that."

"I want you to suck my cock!" he said. "I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock silly!"

"That's more like it."

Phoebe then did just as he said and knelt before Chandler with his huge dick right in front of her face. She moved her hands up his thighs and grabbed his waist moving in to lick the top of throbbing member. Phoebe inhaled deeply as she opened her mouth and put her friend's purple knob inside her. She closed tightly on it grabbing it firmly with her teeth.

"Aaaaah," Chandler said instinctively but he didn't protest. He knew that having his beautifully blonde friend kneel before him and take his cock into her mouth was something very special. He looked down at her head and enjoyed watching her and especially her hair in this manner. He kept nodding his head approvingly and moved his hands now to the sides of her head feeling the silkiness of her hair.

After hearing the reaction from Chandler like she did and feeling his hands on her head Phoebe let up on her oral grip and proceeded to take his cock deeper into her mouth. She moved her tongue over the shaft as well and loved everything she was doing. She could feel her tits swaying as she moved her head up and down his shaft and moved her head quicker while also sucking intensely.

"Fuck, Phoebe," Chandler said, "Do that, suck my cock!"

"Yeah Pheebs, suck it!" Monica said chiming in and encouraging her friend. Phoebe was glad to hear this coming from Monica and continued to move her head up and down slightly faster now. She also pulled out and licked the sides of Chandler's dick and moved down to his balls. They were smooth and delicious to put in her mouth. She also moved one of her hands and grabbed Chandler's dick stroking it hard. She watched herself doing this and found herself getting even hornier. She didn't think it was possible but she still did have something planned.

Phoebe moved her mouth back over the cock again and took it in deeply. Her hand went to Chandler's balls and started kneading them with her fingers. She pulled at them too which made Chandler moan even more.

Monica seemed intent on standing where she was in her underwear and stiletto heels filming everything that was going on with Chandler and Phoebe. The action mesmerized her and she was happy to stay in one place getting the close up action of Phoebe sucking Chandler's cock. Rachel was standing next to Monica still wearing bra, panties, stockings, and heels as well while all this was going on with her video camera. But she was also interested with what Ross and Joey were doing and occasionally pointed her camera in their direction as well. They continued to just stand there in front of the sofa jerking themselves off. It appeared that they were doing it a bit conservatively and probably because they didn't want to disobey Phoebe and accidently have an orgasm. Still, it appeared to Rachel that they were enjoying the show as much as anyone. Watching Chandler get his cock sucked by their blonde friend was definitely appealing to them.

Figuring that Monica was getting some pretty good action from where she stood, Rachel then moved around her to get another angle at what was happening. She went behind Phoebe and was able to point her camera in a way that had Chandler's cock in full view with Phoebe's head bobbing up and down on it.

"Oh baby," Chandler said. "You suck cock great!"

"I know I do," Phoebe said quickly before putting her mouth back on her treasure. For a few moments more she sucked on it but moving slower now. She wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could before she felt the time was right.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth again Phoebe grabbed it with her hand and started stroking it. She looked up to Chandler's face while she did this.

"Chandler, are you enjoying this?" she asked him.

"You bet I am. I love watching you suck me."

"Well then, I want you to completely enjoy yourself," Phoebe then said. "I want you to start jerking yourself off in front of my face."

"Okay," was all Chandler said as he took over and grabbed his cock with his hand stroking it completely and right in front of Phoebe's face. She loved watching him do this so closely. The sound of him stroking turned her on just as much as everything else that was going on.

"I want you to come on my tits, Chandler."

He smiled down at her when she said this. He was ready to come and glad to know that it was going to happen. Phoebe moved back and sat with her butt on her heels and pushed her chest forward. She didn't do anything more but give Chandler a great display of her tits and a place to land his come. Chandler took this move from her as permission to do what he had to do in order to fulfill her request. He moved next to her side and bent down on one knee so that his cock was pointed directly at her huge globes. He stroked his cock over her faster and harder getting ready to release his sperm. Phoebe looked at his face with complete lust on her own. Her mouth was opened and she was licking her lips slowly with her tongue. Her breasts were fully displayed for him.

"Come Chandler," she said. "Come on my tits."

This made Chandler stroke even faster now.

"I love your cock, Chandler. I love watching you stroke your huge cock."

"I love watching you watching me stroke my huge cock!"

"Now come on my tits!"

Chandler wanted to come so bad and he did. He moved his hips back and forth as if fucking the air and aimed his dick right at Phoebe's chest spewing his thick wad over her breasts.

"AAAAaaaaaaahhh!!" he cried out as it came out.

The first big glob fell on her right breast and then another glob fell on her left. There were multiple streams of sperm that followed and landed all over Phoebe's tits and chest. He milked his cock over her and tried to get as much out of it as possible. His body went weak and he nearly fell over on top of Phoebe but managed to control himself and keep upright. Phoebe loved the feel of his hot sperm covering her chest. She wanted to attack his cock and put it back inside her mouth right away but made sure to wait until he was done. Once Chandler finished spilling his seed Phoebe moved and did put Chandler's cock back inside her mouth wanting to suck every drop from him that she could get and she was completely satisfied with Chandler's performance.

"Nice job, Chandler," she said while cleaning him up. His come was delicious and thick and she relished it inside her mouth. But after she was done having her way with Chandler she quickly stood up in front of him. His come was thick enough to remain in place on her tits and she looked down to make sure it didn't start falling off. She then turned her attention to Ross and Joey who were still standing in front of the sofa jerking their own cocks. The sight of this made her smile.

"Joey, Ross, why don't you stop doing that and move the coffee table closer to the wall."

The boys did stop what they were doing and followed their new command. Each of them picked up an end of the coffee table and moved it towards the wall which made a nice area in front of the sofa now. At this same time both Rachel and Monica moved closer to Phoebe and aimed their cameras at her come-covered tits. They were both impressed with the amount and its thickness. Each of them felt their mouths water with the sight and nearly wanted to devour Phoebe's tits right there and then. But Phoebe had other plans. She moved herself over to the middle of the sofa and plopped herself down spreading her legs open. The sight of her sitting there with her come covered boobs and purple thong and tan stockings made for quite a sight. She continued to look at her tits and then took one of her fingers and moved Chandler's sperm evenly over her flesh. She was even able to move an equal amount of the come on top of each of her hard nipples. Once she was done she licked her finger and then looked up at Ross and Joey who were now standing in front of her with their hard cocks still poking out.

"Ross, come over here and sit on my right side and Joey why don't you come over and sit on my left."

The boys, in all their naked glory did just that then. Each sat in their places on the sofa as close to Phoebe as they could get. If she had wanted she could have easily reached out and grab hold of their cocks and have her way with them but that's not what she had in mind. Instead, she looked up at Chandler.

"Chandler, why don't you get between my legs and lick my pussy."

He didn't hesitate a moment. Chandler moved down to the floor in between those stocking covered legs of Phoebe and put his hands to the top of her legs just above her stockings while also moving his face into Phoebe's thong covered pussy.

"Don't get too carried away Chandler, you're not going to be there very long."

This caused him to slow down a bit and he proceeded to move his mouth slowly over the fabric that held the blonde's wet cunt. The smell was intoxicating and he licked lavishly over the fabric. The taste was as deliciously wicked as any pussy he'd had before and he was eager to have as much of Phoebe's juices as he could. It wasn't long though before his tongue was completely working underneath the fabric and was tasting all of Phoebe's cunt with all the juices covering it.

"Very good, Mr. Bing, just pace yourself like that."

After saying this she then looked up at Monica who was still filming everything happening as well as giving a look of complete pleasure on her face.

"Mon, why don't you stand behind me with your camera and get the view from the top."

"Okay!" the brunette said with enthusiasm. Rachel was behind Chandler now with her camera aimed at Phoebe's crotch. She was anxious to watch and film Chandler have some pussy pie. Phoebe saw that Rachel also had on a look of complete lustful bliss. Rachel's rock hard nipples were still poking through her bra.

Phoebe knew she had to keep things going so that the other girls could get started with their fantasies, but she still wanted to get through everything she had in mind before she relinquished her turn with the boys.

"Joey, Ross," she said looking at each of them in turn, "I have this nasty come on my tits from Chandler and I want each of you to suck on my tits and clean them up!"

Monica's and Rachel's mouths opened wide again in silent disbelief. They were completely convinced that their blonde friend was the most sexually wicked person they would ever know. They watched through their video cameras as Joey and Ross did exactly what they were told to do.

Joey tried to devour the breast in front of him and he didn't care a bit what was on them. He licked and sucked as much of Chandler's come as he could while at the same time grabbing hold of Phoebe's hard nipple with his teeth and gently biting down on it. This caused Phoebe to let out a little pleasurable squeal. Ross took a little more time enjoying the flavor of Chandler's come on Phoebe's other breast. He didn't seem to mind it at all and was intensely pleasured by sucking and kissing and licking what was in front of him.

It didn't take long for the boys to do their job, their lust levels were high enough to finish their task nearly too quickly. But that didn't stop them from continuing to lick and suck on Phoebe's tits even after they had removed all of Chandler's come from them.

Phoebe sat back comfortably on the sofa in complete bliss with the pleasures falling over her body now. Chandler had a superb tongue and knew just what to do with it. She didn't watch him licking her but her imagination let the sight appear in her mind. She could see everything that way and it was more than enough to keep her juices flowing. She wasn't brought to orgasm but the unbelievable feeling covering her body now was intensely pleasurable. For a moment she thought she didn't even need to continue with what else she had planned but she knew she still wanted to do it. There were still some things she wanted on film and she didn't want to risk having the other girls get the guys to perform them. The night was young and she knew she had time to do a lot of things but she also knew that she had two other very horny women waiting. She opened her eyes and proceeded to continue with her fantasy.

"Ross, Joey, you may stop now," she said to her close companions. The sight of them there again nearly made her reach out again for their cocks but she remained in control. Both Joey and Ross had traces of Chandler's come stuck to their faces around their lips and it was nearly tempting to clean each one of them off with her mouth but she stayed in control. She knew that it was enough that Monica and Rachel had caught all of this on film.

"Chandler you may stop now as well. You did an excellent job down there."

Chandler moved his face away from Phoebe's cunt and had her juices covering his face. He didn't move clean himself up and that was just the way Phoebe wanted it. She also looked between his legs and saw that his once massive cock was still limp for now. That was something else she wanted very much as well.

With the boys done servicing her for now she stood up.

"Everybody up now," she told the boys. They were all quick to stand up and wait for their next command. Phoebe was all too ready to give it.

"Let's all go to the bathroom," she said as she bent over and picked up her own video camera from the coffee table.

"Mon, Rach, I think you will want to bring your favorite vibrators with you."

Monica and Rachel looked at each other surprised by this, but intrigue entered their minds much more than protest. They each had a feeling that something really special was coming up now.

"And you won't really need your cameras since I'll be filming everything for awhile now."

This helped the girls become even more excited if that were possible. They each set their cameras down on the coffee table and then moved towards the kitchen table where their vibrators were sitting. Rachel had a simple one about eight inches long and fluorescent pink. Per Phoebe's instructions the batteries inside it were brand new. Monica's vibrator was a little more extravagant as it was a thicker than Rachel's as well as had an extra, smaller part to stimulate her asshole, and it was black in color and also filled with freshly bought batteries. By the time they had found them on the table and made sure they were ready for use they realized that Phoebe and the guys had already disappeared into the bathroom.

"What do you think she has planned now?" Rachel asked her dear close friend.

"I don't know but I'm sure its wicked!" Monica said with a devious smile.

"What do you think about what's happened so far?" Rachel asked next.

"Fucking awesome!" she said still smiling.

"Yeah it is," Rachel said with a sound of delight.

The two of them then moved away from the kitchen and towards the bathroom. Once they got there they saw that Phoebe was nearly finished setting things up. Joey and Ross were in the bathtub leaning and sitting against the wall with their legs wide open. The shower curtain had been pulled completely open too. Ross and Joey were also stroking their cocks again like before.

"Enjoy yourselves there boys cuz you're about to be in for a real treat," Phoebe said to them. Chandler was standing next to her in front of the bathtub.

"Girls, why don't one of you stand by the toilet and the other by the door for a good view and make sure you have good access to your pussies."

Monica and Rachel liked hearing Phoebe talk to them this way and didn't mind being told what to do. They proceeded to take their places. Rachel was by the toilet while Monica stayed near the door. She was the first to turn her vibrator on and Rachel followed quickly afterward. The sight of Joey and Ross sitting so close together in the tub and stroking their cocks was enough to get them going with their toys. Monica sucked on the cock part of her vibrator feeling the vibrations inside her mouth. Rachel saw this and did the same with her pink vibrator. The sight of a black cock inside Monica's mouth only helped her get into the mood even more and she thought she could handle just about anything.

Phoebe was aiming her video camera at the boys in the tub getting enough recorded for the show. While she was doing this she also was able to lean into Chandler's ear and whisper something to him that Monica and Rachel did not hear. For Phoebe, it was the moment of truth.

Chandler moved closer to the bathtub and took his limp cock into his hand pointing it at Ross and Joey.

"Oh Fuck!" Monica nearly screamed.

"Oh Fuck!" Rachel repeated but not exactly sure what was happening. Monica wasted no time now ripping off her bra exposing her perfectly large round tits with their hard nipples. Rachel saw this and did the same with her bra exposing her tits as well. She was looking at her brunette friend while she saw Monica now move her vibrator between her legs and around the fabric of her panties so that it had direct contact with her pussy. But it wasn't satisfying enough for Monica and she was quick to pull her panties down now and off of her body completely. Leaning against the sink she was nearly naked. The only thing from making that completely so were her stiletto heels and her black silk stockings. It made for a delicious sight as she moved her vibrator directly inside her cunt with one hand while her other hand rubbed her clit. Rachel saw all this and couldn't help but follow suit. Before she knew it she was also quickly pulling off her panties to reveal her cunt and her bra to reveal her tits. In only her stockings and heels now as well she was a sight to see when she moved her vibrator over her pussy lips with one hand and stroked her clit with the other. Her juices soaked the entire area and she loved feeling her wet cunt in her hand. She turned her attention back to the boys and Phoebe and it finally dawned on her what was about to happen. With the lid of the toilet closed, Rachel sat down and back on it for support as she knew she was going to need it.

12