Friends: The Seduction of Ross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

Then the moment arrived when, for Ross, it turned into a true ménage a trois. As his sister sucked on his dick, Rachel began nuzzling her neck, kissing and licking along it until she reached her ear. Monica giggled, mouth full of cock, and as a shiver ran up her back, she pushed her shoulder up at Rachel as if trying to shoo her away. Her roommate returned a playful laugh. Ross watched as Rachel sucked on Monica's earlobe, and she in turn sucked his dick.

Rachel soon left Monica's neck and began licking the side of his cock as her fellating partner attended to the head. Following her cue, Monica brought her mouth around to the other side, and they bathed Ross' cock with their tongues. Soon their lips were pursed against the shaft. Ross took the hint. His hands came gently on Monica's and Rachel's heads. He held them as he began fucking their lips, his hips pumping forward and back. The girls looked into each other's eyes as Ross took over. Monica winked at her friend, pleased that her plan had worked out so well.

Rachel had never seen or felt a cock become so hard, even among all her past boyfriends. Her pussy was wet with the anticipation of everything the three of them would do, both now and hopefully in the future. And she knew that Monica must be just as aroused as her, the way she fondled herself under her sweater. Rachel's hands followed a line over to Monica's lap, then found their way upward to join her roomie in her breast-play. Monica gave a little moan and let Rachel take over. Her own hands slipped under her flirty skirt and began rubbing her pussy through her thong panties. The fabric pressed into her wet crease under the pressure of her middle finger. Within seconds, Monica had pulled her thong to the side and dipped her finger into her cunt.

Ross' hips stopped their actions and he took his cock in his hand, feeding it to Rachel. She allowed it to be pushed past her lips and she sucked it energetically, her tongue and lips treating it in a way that she'd never any cock before. Sure, Rachel loved sucking cock, and she was very good at it. But here, the unrestrained passion of the situation imbued itself into her mouth.

Monica watched with deep desire, longing to continue servicing that hard penis. Watching, waiting, masturbating. Soon, her chance came. Ross pulled his dick away from Rachel's mouth. Then, as he held the raven-haired beauty's chin in his hand, Monica was fed her brother's cock. Her passion matched Rachel's as she bobbed on the head, fingering herself the whole time.

Rachel looked up at Ross, and breathlessly asked, "Do you want to cum in her mouth?"

"Yuh huh!" he replied enthusiastically, looking down at Monica; her eyes saying yes.

Rachel stood and moved close beside him. Her breasts and hard nipples pressed into him. His arm wrapped around her as her hand wrapped around his cock. "Let's do this, sweetie," she whispered.

Monica placed her lips around the head of Ross' cock. A gentle suckling ensued while Rachel began slowly stroking him. He wanted so much to cum. His heart pounded nervously at the thought of cumming in his beautiful sister's mouth. He looked down at her; blue eyes shining, hair slightly tousled, mouth clamped, lips sucking. "Ohmigod, Mon," he murmured. "You're so beautiful." Monica slowly winked a thank you at him.

Rachel watched and smiled, taking in the incestuous, yet loving act. Her hand began moving more quickly as Ross' hold on her tightened. The way he breathed told her that he was getting closer; the way he held his breath slightly between heavy exhales. Her hand position shifted and encircled the shaft with just her thumb and finger. She moved it to the base of his cock and cupped his tight ballsack as she masturbated him, jacking just the inch or so at the base. Monica's lips followed the lead of Rachel's hand, mouth-stroking the end of his cock.

The combination of the sensations was more than Ross could withstand at that point; the ring of moving pressure around the base of his cock, the palm supporting and fondling his balls, and the wonderful sucking lips attached to the head.

"I'm gonna cum!" he whined loudly.

"Do it, Ross," Rachel encouraged. "Cum in Monica's mouth... She wants it, sweetie... that's it, baby, give it to her..."

Monica's jaw dropped and the under-ridge of the cock's crown rested on her lower lip. She knelt there, waiting. Her mouth was open to receive what her brother was about to give.

He felt his balls begin to throb, slowly and gently at first, but quickly picking up steam. Ross watched as the first jet of milky liquid erupted from his cock and disappeared into his sister's mouth. His hips began to buck slightly, and both women knew what he wanted.

Rachel let go and Monica's lips wrapped around his cock again as another spurt came. "Do it, honey," Rachel quietly urged. "Fuck Monica's mouth."

With this, Ross put his hands around his little sister's head and began pumping his cock in and out. His balls spasmed violently as his dick ejected stream after stream, coating her tongue.

"Mm hmmm, mm hmmm," Monica's muffled encouragement beckoned for more.

Rachel rubbed herself as she watched brother and sister, one fucking and one sucking. She longed to share what was being exchanged between them. The moment that Ross separated his dick from his willing sister, Rachel dropped to her knees beside her. Taking her roomie's face in her hands, she engaged her in a long, passionate kiss. Their tongues played together in the jizz that Monica still held in her mouth. They parted, each taking half the cum to swallow.

Ross stood there, dick still hanging out of his pants, catching his breath and watching the prurient display. Then both girls rose and joined him, cuddling against him.

"Do you want to take my clothes off, or do you want to watch me do it?" Monica asked, willing to fulfill any direction Ross would give.

In a silent answer, Ross began pulling Monica's sweater over her head. Such an intimate act, of one person undressing another, was never intended to be shared by siblings. They both felt a rush at this forbidden act, in spite of how everything they'd shared to this point in the evening was also far too taboo. As the top was removed from her body, she shook her hair out and as her arms came down, she attempted, unsuccessfully, to primp it back into place.

Sweater off and now tossed onto a nearby dresser, Ross went for Monica's skirt. Her hands rested on his biceps and her eyes danced across his face as his arms wrapped around her to reach the clasp and zipper on the back of the garment. It fluttered as it lightly fell to the floor, and she stood there for him in only a bra, thong, stockings, garter belt, and high heels. The whiteness of her lingerie, save the stockings, gave an almost virginal feel to Monica's appearance. Ross' heart skipped a beat as he scanned her body, knowing that there would indeed be more for him to unwrap.

The bra was next. With a surprisingly smooth action, he bared her breasts. Her hard nipples displayed the arousal that was mimicked in her pussy. Crouching down in front of her, Ross took in the view of Monica's stocking tops; what she had provocatively used to tease and ensnare him. He admired the slight sheen to the nylon, the way it stretched around his sister's thigh. He loved the way nylon felt on a woman's legs, and both Monica and Rachel obviously were playing to his fetish.

Ross hooked his fingers into the side straps of Monica's thong and slid it down over her slim hips. He realized that she had worn it outside of her garter belt. She must have known how he would want her; wearing her stockings and garter belt for him and otherwise naked. As her thong moved down, exposing first her trimmed strip, Ross was treated then to a close-up view of a perfect, smooth pussy. It was one of the most beautiful pussies he'd ever seen, including in the porn magazines he sometimes bought. Firm and tight with a clit that just begged to be licked.

As Ross stood, Monica stepped out of her high heels. This made her seem even more petite and vulnerable and sexy and desirable.

She moved backward, sat down on the side of the bed, and spread her legs. As she did so, Rachel finished undressing Ross, pulling his pants and underwear down, kissing her way down his body and crouching before him. Shoes and socks came off and a naked Ross was treated to a long upward caress of her tongue as Rachel rose.

"Will you lick her with me?" Rachel whispered in his ear, as she raised up on tip-toes.

"Um... okay," was his hesitant reply. It wasn't so much the idea of licking his sister's pussy that made him uncertain. It was more that he'd never thought of Rachel as a bi-sexual woman. He wasn't sure if he actually wanted to see her at work.

Nevertheless, the couple kneeled between Monica's legs. They shared a very deep, loving kiss, and when their lips parted, Rachel said to Ross, "I want you to know that I love you, Ross."

The girls made eye contact and both gave a little smile. Rachel leaned in to Monica's pussy and gave it a long slow lick. Monica moaned through her smile. "God, Rach, that feels wonderful."

As Ross took in the sight of his potential girlfriend performing oral sex on his sister, he found that his cock was getting hard once again. Soon, it was protruding straight out, and it began to take control of his decisions. Any reservations melted away and he leaned in to join Rachel between Monica's stockinged thighs.

Rachel paused her licking when she felt the presence of Ross' face next to hers. "Well, hello there, sailor," she said seductively. "Wanna share with me?"

Ross glanced up at his gorgeous sister. Their eyes locked as he tentatively tongued her clit. "Do that again," she whispered. He obliged her, more confidently, flicking his tongue over and over across the tender flesh. A shiver ran up Monica's spine. "More," she moaned, "god, more."

Her brother began licking her clit, slowly and gently, caressing her legs as he did so. A warm feeling flowed through her body, up from her loins. Monica opened her knees a bit wider, as her brother's passion gradually grew and his tentativeness slipped away.

"Mmmm, yes," came a half-whisper and half moan.

Ross felt Rachel's fingers land upon his shoulder and she smilingly teased, "I thought we were supposed to share."

His face and hands moved away and Rachel's replaced them. Her tongue lapped at Monica's pussy and gradually burrowed into the folds of her flesh. "God, Monica, you're so wet," she murmured between licks.

"Mmmmm," Monica groaned. "Touch me, Ross." It came out almost as pleading, and he once again caressed her body. Her calf, her thigh, moving from outside to inside. Feeling her silky stocking tops and the smooth skin above. Up her stomach. Gripping her breast. Feeling and fondling her nipple. Up to her neck and finally holding her cheek in his hand. Her head turned to the side and she took his thumb into her mouth and sucked on it, moaning.

A ragged inhale passed Monica's lips, and a groaned exhale followed a briefly held breath. Her head fell back, and her eyes closed. Even then, her mind's eye could still see her roommate licking her pussy and her brother waiting to resume.

As Monica's orgasm came closer, Rachel motioned for Ross to take over pleasuring his sister. He licked up and down, pushing her onward to climax. As he concentrated on her clit, Rachel placed her hand on her pussy lips, just beneath his chin. Her middle finger slid in and she began masturbating Monica at a rapid pace.

"Make her cum, baby," Rachel urged, knowing that her own turn would soon come.

Monica laid back on the bed, pushing her ass forward and allowing both partners full access to her body. "Oh god, oh god," she intoned. "I'm gonna cum... so close... so close..."

"Harder, Ross, lick her harder," Rachel directed. He did as he was told, and pushed his moving flesh hard against hers.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," she gave a high-pitched whine. "Uhhhhhhh..... MMMHHHHHHHH..."

Suddenly, Monica's orgasm crashed onto her. Her body arched and her thoughts focused on the tongue at her clit and the finger ramming her pussy. "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod... UUUHHHHNNNN.., gaaawwwwdddd...."

Her torso rolled right and left, thrashing. Ross and Rachel each grabbed onto a hip and held her lower body steady. The on-going orgasm waved through her frame, and spasms of pleasure fought against the couple's grip, as her hips raised and dropped with each jolt.

"Stop... please, stop... I... I... oh god... " she begged. "I can't... any... anymore..." Her thoughts were scattered and she couldn't even form complete sentences.

Ross and Rachel had mercy on her and slowly ended their actions. Monica felt her climax subside and she lay there, panting. "God, that was amazing!"

Before she could say anything more, Ross hastily stood and put his cock in her. His excitement at the thought of screwing his sister controlled him. He fucked her fast and hard for a few moments. Her throbbing, tired pussy nevertheless told her that it wanted this cock inside her. "Do me from behind," she said.

Ross obediently pulled out and Monica rolled over. Her hips rested on the edge of the bed and her legs trailed out behind her. Ross stood between them. She lay there; her body gently shaking in anticipation. Then she felt the skin of Ross' cockhead touch her wet pussy lips. She closed her eyes to focus on her cunt as it was slowly filled with her brother's cock.

As Ross slipped back into his sister, Rachel climbed up onto the bed and positioned herself at Monica's head, offering, no, directing her to attend to her shaved pussy. Monica obliged her, as Ross began fucking.

She started sucking on Rachel's clit, covering it fully with her mouth. Her tongue flicked up and down as suction with her widely open lips, drew the flesh inward. Soon her head began to nod as she licked the full range of Rachel's slit. "Oh my god," the sandy-blonde girl groaned deeply, her head tilting all the way back.

Monica moaned at the sensation of her brother's long dick sliding in and out of her pussy once again, though her utterances were muffled by the cunt she was in turn servicing. Rachel purred as she watched her roomie licking and sucking. Her eyes locked with Ross'. "Fuck her," her lips silently mouthed, and Ross simply nodded.

Supporting herself on one elbow, Rachel held Monica's head at her pussy. Her fingers intertwined with the silky strands of hair. "Lick it, Mon... that's it, sweetie... eat me out... mmmm.... oh yeah... fuck it with your tongue..."

Monica couldn't look up at Rachel, her face buried as it was in her smooth cunt. But she readily obliged her friend. Her tongue came straight out, as long and hard as she could make it, and she began pleasuring Rachel with her lesbian hard-on.

Ross' actions made this tongue-fucking ever easier, as his hips drove Monica's petite frame forward with each ramming thrust. Her prostrate body rocked on the mattress and her nipples rubbed gently on the blanket. Her toes barely touched the floor as her stocking-clad legs stretched out.

"Fuck, yeah," Rachel growled. "That's it, Ross... fuck her tongue into me."

Rachel's guidance was unneeded, as full of incestuous lust as Ross was. He wanted Monica's body. He wanted to make her cum by fucking her. He felt the softness of her stocking tops rubbing against his thighs as he screwed her brains out, giving it to her hard and fast. He reveled in the tight feeling of his sister's pussy. It wrapped around his cock like a wet, velvety glove.

Monica began moaning louder. Her muffled whimpers of encouragement emanated from between her roommate's thighs. Her mouth was on autopilot and her eyes were closed, as she concentrated on the cock sliding within her cunt. She was going to cum again; she could feeling it growing within her body and her mind begged for that orgasm.

Rachel's panting and soft grunts told the story of her own arousal. Her friend's tongue teased and stimulated the sensitive inner lips of her pussy. Every once in a while, Monica's nose bumped into her clit, giving a slight jolt of erotic energy to ease her higher and higher. Monica was quite talented at eating pussy, but the new actions and effects of their ménage a trois brought Rachel's lust to the fore. She licked her dry lips, knowing that her pussy was keeping her roommate's mouth well-moistened.

Ross' hands caressed and squeezed Monica's tight little ass. Monica worked out regularly now, doing an amazing job of keeping the weight off. Though he never admitted the thoughts into his mind when he saw her in tight spandex, he now allowed himself to admire how toned and firm it was. Her white garter belt straps stretched over, but barely pressed into the flesh. Soon he was pushing her hips down into the bed, keeping her body from moving away from him as he fucked her.

At this, the tongue-fucking ceased. But Monica's lust and arousal led her to devour her friend in other ways. Her tongue and lips and mouth slathered Rachel with saliva, which quickly mixed with the wetness of Rachel's pussy. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," the light-haired woman whined. Monica looked upward and their eyes locked. Her panting puffed against her friend's pussy, even as she continued licking and lapping. A pleading look came upon Rachel's face as she stared down at the woman between her widely spread legs. "Please... please..."

Rachel's body tensed and her frame became rigid. The taut muscles of her stomach and legs showed her to be on the verge of cumming. Suddenly her climax hit. Her elbows gave way and she collapsed back onto the bed. Her body convulsed and jerked as Monica began sucking her clit hard. Ragged breaths interrupted her screams of pleasure as the waves of orgasm wracked her body; causing her head to rock violently from side to side.

"AAAAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHH!" was all she could utter. No coherent words came out. She shook under the tremendous climax, unable to control what her body was doing.

As he watched her cum, Ross chuffed, forcing his ejaculation away. Despite his enjoyment of his sister's body, he wanted so much to fuck Rachel as well; the lust of his life. He wanted to see her cum; he wanted to make her cum. Thankfully, his initial orgasm allowed him a long measure of staying power

When Rachel's climax finally began to ease, she lay there, her arms and legs trembling. As it subsided, a wonderfully slow orgasm came upon Monica. Her eyes rolled back and her lids languidly fell. She uttered a long guttural groan into Rachel's pussy. Her hot breath combined with the heat of the flesh at her face. She gasped, inhaling more of Rachel's scent, just before the sensations brought a second groan. A shiver ran her spine, as the climax swelled through her frame. Her forehead rested on her roomie's trimmed patch of hair as she moaned into the blanket. "Oh god, Ross," was all she could manage, the climax pulling her focus inward. She had no idea that her brother's cock could give her so much pleasure. But there it was, still thrusting in and out of her, still keeping her erotic high going. Then, as slowly as it came upon her, Monica's orgasm slipped away.

Ross slowed his motions and then pulled out of Monica. He held his still-hard cock, fighting back the jizz that oozed from the tip. Both women lay there panting. Rachel's chest and Monica's back heaved, out of sync with each other yet somehow together. Rachel lovingly trailed her fingers through the head of black hair still positioned at her pussy. Ross ran his hands along Rachel's stockinged legs, then down Monica's body, as the women basked in their afterglow.

Monica slowly crawled up onto the bed, and as she did so, Ross fingertips enjoyed the fleeting touch of the nude-colored nylon on her thighs and calves. She kissed Rachel, letting her taste her own pussy.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers