Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan nervously placed the head of the cock at the entrance to her friend - her good friend - Beth's vagina. She was going to fuck her friend. She paused to take in the moment, surveying the landscape of Beth's torso and swollen breasts.

Beth lost all patience and control.

"FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK Susan!!!" she demanded.

Susan plunged it inside her and Beth SSSSCCCCRRRREEEEAAAAMMMEEEEDDD!!!

Susan fucked Beth to the rhythms of Beth's own thrusts. With each penetration, Beth moaned, "fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . ." Suddenly, the Beth's thrusts quickened to a frenzied pumping and she could only stare, open-mouthed at her friend Susan as her eyeballs got wider and wider.

"Are you going to cum?" panted Susan - working furiously.

Beth could only nod.

Susan stopped fucking her with the dildo, placed her hands on the inside of both of Beth's thighs, spread them, and plunged her mouth on Beth's throbbing pussy.

Beth exploded in orgasm.

She bolted off her back, and screamed, "Fffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk" as her cum squirted in spurts out of her pussy. Susan withdrew her head from Beth's squirting mound as each squirt splashed more of Beth's cum on her face. Susan moved her tongue from side to side - licking her lips and attempting, as best she could, to lick each drop that ran down her face. She moved her hands up and down her own body to rub Beth's spurted cum into the pores of her own skin. Finally, exhausted, Beth fell back on the large cotton pillow on Susan's bed. Smiling gently at each other for a moment - Susan towering over Beth's played, wet and satisfied body - Susan collapsed next to Beth, draping her arm around Beth's sticky belly. Speechless, but so happy, the two friends - the two new lovers -- drifted off to sleep.

12