Friends Turn Into Lovers

Story Info
Two best friends finally give in.
1.9k words
4.08
71.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candass
candass
1 Followers

She is a Southern Baptist born and raised babe. Her entire family is made up of conservative Baptist preachers and music ministers and yet, after a sheltered childhood, this 18-year-old "goody goody" is the best sex I have ever had.

It happened on a rainy afternoon only a few months ago. We had been good friends for years, but nothing had happened since she and I were both too chicken to make a move. We had been out to movies just the two of us plenty of times before. We always had a blast together talking and making each other laugh. I'd make fun of her for being so adorably gullible and she'd smile sweetly and pretend to get offended.

Today we were The Wedding Date. We'd gone to a big explosive "guy movie" the last time, and I didn't mind seeing chick flicks every now and then, so I decided to make it even. Throughout the movie she laid her head on me shoulder and we talked back and forth about how romantic everything was and what we would do in those situations, etc. She finally rolled over and put her hand on my chest. It felt amazing just to sit there holding her. Her warm, perfect body smelled slightly of sweet vanilla and her hair was the most beautiful wave of blonde curls I'd ever seen. I stroked her side gently and she let out a sigh of comfort and enjoyment. I felt like we were a couple, not just two friends who understood and cared about each other. Without thinking I leaned in and kissed her hair. She lifted her head and gazed at me with questioning, and at the same time "I want you" eyes. I finally decided to take the initiative. I leaned in slowly and gently kissed her soft, perfect lips. I held her face in my hand as I eased only slightly into a deeper, more passionate kiss.

Sitting there, in the back of the not quite empty movie theatre, we let our senses take over and forgot completely about what might happen or what the consequences were. I finally moved my lips down to her soft neck. She let out a soft "Ooh" as I gently sucked on her sexy collar area and down the front of her shirt. Without a second thought she climbed on my lap, straddling me as she pressed my head into her neck. As I worked my way down, she began to gently lift her shirt.

I new she'd never done anything like this before. In fact, I had been the guy she came to when she was depressed about not having a boyfriend. She always asked, "What's wrong with me? Why am I still single?" and I never had a decent answer for her. I had no idea why she had been single throughout high school. All the guys wanted her, but I think a part of them thought that they could never have her and so they gave up easily and moved on to more available women. She was the beautiful, intelligent, talented one whom everyone adored, and yet, she had always been single since no one ever made a move. I couldn't believe I was actually allowed to taste her skin and feel her under my fingertips.

I stroked down her back and held her perfectly shaped, squeezable ass in my hands. After she pulled her shirt over her head and plopped it on the chair next to us, her hands immediately found their way back to my cheeks. She suddenly stopped everything and looked me straight in the eyes as she said, "Thank you for always being there for me. You're the only truly dependable person I've ever known and you've made me feel better about myself countless times." I stared at her astonishingly.

"I just couldn't stand you feeling that way. You're too amazing to be depressed." To that she just smiled and told me how sweet I was. Mind you, she was not the weepy type. In fact, she always tended to be the most upbeat, and exciting person in a group. However, like most young, insecure women, she had her "down days," as she called them, where she just couldn't help but feel sorry for herself and her lack of a romantic life.

We finally lay down on the chairs, her on top of me, exploring each other's mouths and tugging at each other's lips. She helped me pull my shirt off then caressed her fingers against my hairy chest. I just wanted to be as close as I could to her. Her butt in my hands I pressed her pelvis hard into my stomach. I could feel her warm pussy on my abdomen even through her jeans. She began to slowly pump her hips gently back and forth, pleasuring herself. As she did, my hands felt their way down to her wet pussy and rubbed her clit, using the seam of her jeans to pleasure her even more. She moaned softly, her mouth hanging open in awe over my lips. I gently undid her pants and reached my hand down into her sexy thong to pleasure her some more. She gasped as a massaged her soaking twat for she had never been touched there directly by anyone else in her life. She pumped her hips faster and faster enjoying every minute of my thick finger between her straddling legs.

I slowly sat up and rolled her onto her back. Easing off her jeans and thong I inched my open mouth closer and closer to her pussy. Her knees were shivering with orgasmic pleasure as my tongue touched softly to her clit. She gasped in amazement as I sucked her soaking lips into my mouth. She tasted so sweet, I couldn't wait to see what she felt like inside. I eased my strong tongue into her open pussy and began to tongue fuck her gently and firmly at the same time. Lying there, across the chairs of the theatre on my stomach, I never wanted to leave the divine taste of her womanhood. She breathed heavily, gasping into her orgasm and I could feel my huge member pulsating against the seat beneath it. I finally began to move my lips slowly up her body, inch by inch until I finally reached her luscious neck.

Her hands felt their way down to my jeans and she slowly unbuttoned them. My heart was pounding in my chest as she eased down the zipper and lowered my pants with her feet. I couldn't believe this was happening. She was not the skanky type. She flirted subconsciously all the time, but she dressed in cute, slightly preppy clothes, and since she was a little self-conscious, she didn't often branch out of her normal jeans and comfy, but fitted T-shirt. It was so amazing to me that she would let me touch her like no one else had ever touched her before. I felt like the luckiest man in the world, just to get to be alone with her and to talk to her.

Now I was laying there in my boxer shorts and her with her jeans around her ankles as she crawled down nervously toward the floor. She had never done anything like this before, but after I had pleasured her so, I guess she thought it was necessary she return the favor. I sat up normally in the chair as she kneeled willingly in front of me, rubbing her hands up the leg of my boxers the whole way down. She stared into my eyes with this look of desire and fear at the same time. I looked back at her sweetly and told her, "It's okay. You don't have to be scared."

She smiled and said, "I know" as she leaned in to kiss my chest and then my stomach and then my member. She began to suck the tip of my hard on and then worked her lips deeper and deeper down onto my throbbing penis. I could feel her warm tongue, unsure at first what to do and then massaging perfectly up and down as if it came second nature to her. I wondered how someone so naïve could be so good at this. She took in most of my enormous hard on before gagging. Her lips felt so firm as the moved up and down the ridges of my dick and all I could do was lay there and shiver with excited pleasure. Her hands held my hard on as her head moved up and down faster and faster. Her tongue knew just what to do and she moaned in excitement as well. The feeling of her voice through her lips around my penis was heavenly and made me shiver all the more. I warned her that I was about to cum and she just continued sucking my dick even deeper into her mouth. I finally couldn't hold in any longer. I exploded my warm cum into her virgin mouth and then all down her chest as she released me. She began to crawl back onto my lap, her eyes glowing lustfully and smiling this mischievous grin. I smiled back at her, shocked at what she had just done.

I tingled all over and she stepped finally out of her jeans and thong as she climbed on top of my hard, throbbing manhood. Letting her down onto my swollen member, she whispered, "I want you" ever so softly. I just gazed at her and spoke, "I want you too. I've wanted you for years; since the moment I saw you, and then even more once I got to know you. You amaze me." With that, she kissed me tenderly and lightly played with my nipples under her fingertips. I gingerly undid her bra and stroked her soft back then down to her butt and down her perfectly shaped thighs. She does have the most beautiful pair of legs I have ever seen. Watching her perfect breasts bounce up and down, she began to pump down onto me and I, up into her deeper and deeper with each passionate thrust. Her hands clasped me neck and she moaned into another amazing orgasm. Pumping my penis deeper and deeper up into her, she leaned in and her gorgeous breasts bounced on my face. I stuck my face out in between her plump B cup breasts to lick and enjoy her soft, perfect skin. Still thrusting, we slowly rolled over to lay down, me on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust harder and harder into her soaking wet pussy. Finally I came so much inside of her I was surprised her body could hold it all. Her tight, virgin pussy was begging to be popped, and I couldn't believe that I had been the one she let pop it. I whispered a soft, "I love you" into her ear and she kissed me deeply before replying that she loved me too.

That's when the theater ushers shined a light down our row, getting a great view of my ass. I turned around to see them staring in horror at us before we both began laughing until we were in tears.

Now, exactly 12 months later, we are still together, and have decided that every year, we will return to the scene of the crime for a little... reenactment.

candass
candass
1 Followers