Friends United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

'Well, well my sissy friend you're enjoying this rather too much. But since you're here looking so pretty and I'm incredibly hungry lets complete the picture and get you a dress. He opens the closet that was brimming with ladies clothes. He selected a sexy short mini dress. 'This was Donnas and I'm sure its your size. Get up and put it on!'

I whimper like a lost dog as I swung my legs off the bed, my nylons rasping loudly. My stockinged feet on the floor, Brad roughly grabbed my bound hands and hoisted me up like a carcass of meat at a butchers. The handcuffs bite into my tiny wrists and I moan pathetically but my obvious discomfort seems to encourage Brad like petrol on a fire. I shake my head and bite into the rubber ball gag as if it was an apple but all my struggling is to no avail. When will this charade stop I muse as standing in the sexy lingerie I tremble nervously and hug my legs together. Brad smiled like a possessed devil and pressed the dress to my shoulders. Pleased with the selection he held it open and I nervously stepped inside. Standing in his spare room in the sexy lingerie with the dress around my ankles I felt incredibly strange - I felt as if something within be had been woken, I felt submissive and feeble. I felt willing and open to anything Brad would suggest.

'You really are pathetic.' he says as I look down at my feminised body, 'you hardly put up a struggle or complained. You as good as volunteered.'

I shook my head and whimpered rattling my handcuffs like the trapped prisoner I was.

'You're secretly loving every minute and yet your plea full eyes and pathetic whimpering tell quite a different story.

Its true I wanted Brads attention but this wasn't what I had in mind. I shook my hips and wiggled as I pulled the slinky material up over my thighs. It was a little too small and though Brad was able to fix the halter neck behind me it didn't fit quite right and I could have done with a larger size. I showed much too much leg and the material stretched unflatteringly over my chest. I looked like a cheap tart unable to afford a new dress.

Brad was not pleased. 'You fat, lardy slag,' he says. 'You're too big. You're arse is too fat and your waist is to big.'

This was plainly not true. I was already under weight, with a tiny waist and not an ounce of extra fat.

'I've got loads of clothes for you my slave girl but you'll have to lose a few pounds and drop a dress size if you're to dress for me.'

I blush and try to cry out but the gag is completely filling my mouth. Next thing I know he's dug out a pair of high heels from the cupboard and thrown them in front of me. I hold the wall for support and slip them on my feet. I straighten and totter around the room precariously.

'Walk for me' he barks. 'Walk like a catwalk model.'

Walk! I could hardly stand and I stagger in the towering heels terrified I might break an ankle. He then slips the blindfold over my head and darkness closes around me... I tremble totally at his mercy.

'I hope you're making a mental list slave girl. You've got lots of practice to do before I take you out.'

Out! Alarm bells began to sound in my head surely he wouldn't, would he? But my question went unanswered as he walked around me examining my every curve, lifting the hem of my dress, his beady eyes tearing into my bottom.

'And talking of practice let's see how accommodating you are.' He slaps me on the head and playfully punches me in the stomach. I double up and he easily pushes me to the floor. Disorientated and in a state of shock he pulls me over the bed like a rag doll, my knees on the floor and with my hands stretched before me. Brad presses my head into the sheets as with his free hand he slides the light material of my skirt up over my thighs. I breathe in the fresh smell of linen as I hear him draw a sharp breath. 'Not bad,' he gasps and with my skirts high on my back he slaps my buttocks hard, not once but twice. I smart and a tear wells in my eye as he slowly draws my panties down my knees as if unveiling a masterpiece.

I then discover how cold lubricant can be as he smears my arse with a generous dollop using his stubby finger. Deeper and deeper he probes with his digit until I've swallowed him up to the knuckle. My eyes are watering into the blindfold now but in addition to the humiliation the sensation is quite pleasant and a I push back onto his hand as with the other hand he fondles my tiny cock like a cunt and rather than stiffen I feel my self go embarrassingly flaccid.

'Oh! You are a sissy tart,' he cries and he pulls his finger out with a plop. I sigh as I thought my ordeal was over but then I felt him thrusting his groin onto my bottom and then something hot and incredibly hard. I gasp as he presses his huge cock against my muscle and the though I'm tight it allows him to enter me with pressure. He was so huge I couldn't take him down. Again he growls crossly.

'I'm sorry,' I mumble but he can't hear me and in frustration he hooks my handcuffed wrists over a nail in the wall. He then whisks off the blindfold crossly. I screw my eyes adjusting to the light and he seems to enjoy the look of terror on my face. My own eyes widen and I brace myself expecting him to force himself deeper into me but instead, to my surprise the light flicks on. I turn my head to the door mystified as to how Brad could turn the light on and have the tip of his cock inside me.

It was his Donna, dressed in only a skimpy, semi-transparent, babydoll. 'Hello Tomi,' she said looking me up and down.

I want to explain and wonder if she had scene Brad entering me from behind.

'Oh Brad,' she said. 'I thought you where joking when you said you had a sissy slave girl.'

Brad grins proudly and stands sliding his cock back into his boxers.

She seems totally unfazed by me dressed in lingerie, high heels and a dress, with my skirt over my back and my panties round my knees or what Bras was trying to do.

'She's a new model and I'm running her in.' Brad says jovially, 'she's a bit tight and I want you to help. I obviously can't teach her all your girly things.' He grins, 'but I'm sure you can.'

I look pitifully at Donna in a hope she might laugh at Brad and tell him to release me, but no...

'He's so sweet, and so pretty, you have done well Brad,' she says twiddling a lock of my hair into a tiny curl. 'He's perfect.'

Brad looks less enthusiastic. 'Lets not get carried away, Donna. He's quite good at performing routine tasks but he has yet to excel in other special duties. This is where I need your help. It takes a girl to teach another girl the feminine way I can't possibly be expected to know that can I? He sneered and I could tell he would get his way.

I was right. It was an easy task for him to enlist Donna in my training and she seemed pleased to help. 'Now pay close attention, I'm going to show you how to walk in those heels. You see Tomi; take small steps, one foot in front of the other oh! And don't forget to sway your bottom back and forth and swing those hips that's vitally important.'

Brad coughs and looks impatient.

'That's not what you mean is it, Brad,' she says slipping off her panties.

Brad grins and hands her the strap on dildo from the box. I freeze as she giggles and fastens it around her bottom as if dressing to go out. The rubber dildo sticks out horizontally like an old canon in a man of war ready for battle. Half-hidden, she flicks it through her floaty nightdress and it bops up and down menacingly. Brad pushes me back onto the floor and twists me to face the bed. I press against it and my throat dries with anticipation.

'On your knees, Donna,' Brad says gesturing her to crouch behind me. I struggle to see what's going on but manage to glimpse Brad crouching behind her as she expertly applies more lubricant to the dildo.

'OK Tomi', she says, 'first thinks first you have to tease your man,' and as she talks she bends down over me, her breasts jiggling on my back. 'Wiggle you're arse baby,' she squeals flicking her pert bottom to and thro. I simply stare ago and for my slow response she slaps my bottom hard.

'Wiggle your arse,' Brad screams. 'You heard the lady.'

I do as I'm told and we both conga fashion wiggle our butts to Brad who kneels behind us mesmerised.

'Then when he's good and hot show him what treats you've got,' she says and with both hands she prises her soft peach like cheeks apart. My butt still smarting from the previous slap I follow suit. 'Good girl,' Donna cries. 'Now lick your lips, toss your head backwards and call him by his name. Show him that you want him, tell him that you care, extol the virtues of his huge cock. Tell him how lucky you are to be receiving him.

'You may call me Master brad, Tomi.' Brad growls, 'call me master Brad.'

I nod fearfully and mumble his name. Master Brad.

'Let me stop you there,' Donna says as if instructing a student. 'Show a bit more enthusiasm and a little less whimpering your job is too please and you're not going about it the right way.'

I mumble an apology.

'Next push your sweet arse towards his hungry cock, keeping your cheeks apart.' Then as if proving her point she bends and slowly guides her bum to Brads patiently waiting cock at the same time she guided my rubber cock to my less than willing hole. 'Now feel it on your muscle?' I nod and Brad smiles. 'Relax sweetie. Be at ease accept the inevitable. Now push back as he pushes, help it in. Let it glide into your eager hole and nestle between you cheeks. Now gasp, cry out, play act if required but let him know you're there waiting for his thrusts. That's it let him ease in, settle down on your knees.' All the while as Donna talks she carries out her directions to the word and soon both Donna and I both gasp and squeal as we are both penetrated simultaneously.

'That's it,' she cries excitedly, 'now let him dictate the rhythm and speed.'

The strap on dildo is smaller than Brad's huge cock but nevertheless my muscle stretch and she eases it in and out gently. I gasp and moan then feel her flop over me her hands still pumping the dildo in my arse as Brad climbs behind her and thrusts his cock into her waiting arse too. We all cry out and as Brad thrusts Donna pushes the dildo deeper and deeper into me. Back and forth Brad thrusts, back and forth Donna pumps the dildo and it wasn't long for the third time that night Brad fills Donnas arse with his cum and Donna screams with a climax. 'That's it,' she screams, 'now use your imagination here sweetie. Feel me tense and shoot. Hmmm yummy Now rejoice in that hot cum that yuchys enough to saviour.'

I gasp as I imagine her every word and to my surprise my own cock dribbles pathetically on the floor with precum.

'We want breakfast in bed,' Brad says in an authoritative manner as he climbs off Donna.

'And I'll have tea and toast,' chips in Donna, 'not too much milk.'

Brad glares at me with his steely eyes and cracks his knuckles whilst flexing his muscles, 'Do you understand? Do you have a problem with that? '

I shyly nod.

'I can't hear you', he chants.

'No, no,' I mumble, spittle dribbling out of my stretched mouth, my own cum dribbling from my cock. Donna withdraws and slaps me patronisingly on the rump. 'Room for improvement,' she says. 'Its quite simple you just gotta be hot, willing and grateful.' I wasn't so sure. My arse felt as if a stake had been hammered into it like a vampire and yet there it was again that deliciously warm feeling. I felt so confused. I struggle sit up and he slaps me across the face. I whimper unsure what I'd done to deserve such behaviour.

'That's good because you have a lots more to learn about being a sissy slave. I think that your training will begin today and you will always address me, as Master Brad, Tomi, is that understood?

'Yes Master Brad, I answer dribbling through my gag, I felt so feminine, so humiliated. Was this the future if I was to remain friends with Brad? Me the sissy slave always dressed and willing for his pleasure. I think oh his girth and shudder. Brad plainly unable to decipher a single word but from the bewildered look etched across my face, the message had sunk in.

But Brad still thought it necessary to mark my arm with the words 'sex kitten slave girl'. Sksg for short in permanent ink.

'You look ridiculously silly doing all your chores in jeans and T-shirt when masculine clothes are so inappropriate when you are obviously accepting the submissive feminine role.'

Donna laughs and reaches for her handbag. From it She retrieves a bottle of nail varnish and throws it at me, which I clumsily catch with my cuffed hands.

'Excellent idea, Donna, Tomi you can start by wearing this nail varnish. I particularly like long nails on a girl, as it's a mark of their inability to do anything manly. I want you to paint your hands and your feet. And I don't want some half-hearted job because just because you're a sissy. You want to please me by being well groomed and pretty. Being so pathetic you must max your assets. I want to see a professional job and I may even get Donna to mark your efforts out of ten. Get less than eight and I'll make you wear it all week, manicuring your nails, applying fresh polish every day so you can get it right.' he laughs.

'Practice makes perfect,' Donna adds.

My face burns bright scarlet and my tiny cock twitches awkwardly in my damp silk panties.

'Donna will show you how to make yourself up, that's if you need help,'

Donna chuckles and nods.

'And she's very kindly offered to be your advisor. Listen well and take heed. I don't want her reporting back any non-compliance but remember I am the Master.

Regarding clothes, I will personally select you something more suitable from Donna's cast offs.' He laughed mercilessly. ' Something more appropriate to your new position. But you can be rest assured that you'll be showing plenty of leg, panties and bra. I don't want some frigid church convert.' He chuckles like an evil dictator and I see a look in his eyes that I've never seen before. I wilt dejectedly and find myself whimpering like a lost dog.

It was as if I had said a joke as

I whimper miserably they both laugh raucously. Donna points mockingly at my tiny cock, shrivelled in my panties and laughs even louder. 'No wonder he can't get a girlfriend. Look as his wee winkie that wouldn't satisfy anyone. Keep the sissy in panties - its the best for him.' She laughs again then slaps my bottom and I begin to cry.

What's happened to me I muse? Why have I let Brad reduce me to his sissy slave what power does he posses that makes me fall weak at his knees?

Everything finished rather quickly after that. Donna skipped out of the room and Brad made me pull up my panties and slip back into bed. The stockings on my legs felt peculiar under the bed sheets but wiggling my toe

In the Lycra was kinda comforting. My arse was sore and I still couldn't talk. Brad tucked me in so tight I could barely move. I wince and gather by their expressions that the look on my face was priceless. He turns off the light and orders me to stay in "my" bedroom.

Remarkably when Donna and Brad where back in his room they had sex yet again. But this time it was different I felt it was for my benefit as they made a terrible noise. Donna kept shouting out Brads name and extolling his virtue as a virile man of action. As I lay alone in the darkness pondering my predicament, dressed in the pretty lingerie, gagged, cuffed and pressed flat in the tiny bed something strange happened. My own tiny cock began to throb. I struggle against the bed sheets scared that I would wet them then inexplicably as next-door Brad let rip with an animalistic roar and Donna shrieked with delight I dribbled my own sad watery cum into my panties. As my gusset dampened and the dark stain seeped through the sheets - I panicked. I had a horrid feeling my impromptu ejaculation would be punished most severely since Brad seemed to enjoy controlling everything about my life. I'm not sure what happened next, the effects of the drugged whisky coffee and the exhaustion of the last few hours proved too much and I snuggled into a deep sleep.

The following morning I was awoken by the sound of Brad's heavy fist on the thin bedroom wall. 'Waky waky kitten slave girl. We want coffee and toast sharpish.'

I did what I was told but it was no mean feat preparing breakfast wearing handcuffs. Plus as the toast cooked and the coffee brewed I managed to paint my toes and nails.

Brad made me sit at the bottom of the bed as they both ate and laughed at me between mouthfuls. I never got a word of thanks but Brad did undo my handcuffs and asked me to select his clothes from the wardrobe. He didn't allow me any toast or coffee and Donna was niffed as I forgot to do her tea.

'May I remind you that I want you to fit your dress by the end of the month. I recommend you eat very little.' he said and to make matters worse Donna laughed.

'Welcome to being a woman, I find keeping my weight down a constsnt battle but it has its rewards.' She giggles and cuddles Brad.

And that's about it. Brad made me rent my flat and move into his spare room. We still work together and to prove his dominance he makes me wear panties, stocking and a bra to work. I therefore can't take off my shirt but he loves seeing me struggle all day especially if it's hot. And yes he's taken to insisting I wear make-up, and gets quite upset if he can't see my foundation shimmer or lipstick sparkle. If I've a lot of paperwork he insists I wear false nails and he loves to see me file them like a bimbo and paint them in the office (as long as I get my work done) Occasionally if I'm in the back office and we are not expecting a visitor he makes me wear a tiny lace mini dress which he calls my work suit. Its almost obscene, being so short as it barely covers my crotch but that's what he enjoys and he forever makes me bend in front of him thrusting my bum in his face. I object of course but I've learnt the hard way as he's taken to hauling me over his knee and smacking my bottom until its red raw if I displease him.

Once at home he makes me wear a dress that he has laid out for me before we go work and he reminds me all day what he wants me to wear. I have lost weight, I can fit all of Donna's old dresses and I've grown my own hair longer. When Brad takes me out or he wants me to dress special he makes me apply some ludicrously long false nails which I paint to a colour of his choice.

What happens next? Does Donna help Brad in Tomi's transformation, does Brad tire of Donna and get all his satisfaction from his new kitten sex slave girl. Has she outlived her purpose does Tomi get Brad all to himself? What mark does Tomi get for his nails? You decide.

The end

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
12