Friends (Who Fuck) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

"Is this what you wanted... is it nice and hard, deep inside you...deep inside your wet, hot, little cunt?"

"Yes...oh yes...fuck me...fuck me, with that hard cock of yours...yes...yes"

Vicky reached down and rolled her middle finger over her clit as I leant forward to pull her down onto me by her shoulders, her juices making loud slurping noises with each of my thrusts.

"Fuck yes...ohhh, yeees....ohhhhhh, YEEEEES" she virtually screamed as she now arched her back and neck off the table.

I pummelled into her several more times, enjoying the almost animal-like grunts it caused her to emit and then, as she calmed, I eased my movements to a much more gentle, slow motion.

"Was that good...did you come?" I needlessly asked.

Vicky grinned up at me and stretched her arms out wide, before pulling me down once more onto her welcoming mouth.

Her tongue instantly probed my mouth and she snogged me deeper and longer than even before.

"That was...so good...as good...as I'd hoped it would be...sooo fucking good" she breathed, nibbling and softly biting at my lower lip before plunging her tongue deep back into my mouth as she started to grind herself against me once more!

This woman was insatiable!

"Make me come again...fuck me more...fuck me more," and I began slipping in and out of her, faster and faster; thrusting into her as her words of encouragement drove me on.

As I stood back up once more, Vicky squeezed me to her by clamping her legs around me as she played with her tits, rubbing them together and then pinching at her nipples as she closed her eyes and swore out in her enjoyment.

Finally I felt my balls tighten and the head of my cock start to throb as I held her by the hips and with several last thrusts, my cock then erupted, pumping come-load after come-load deep, deep inside of her, moments before Vicky cried out;

"Yes..yes..yes...YEEEEEEES!"

I literally collapsed forward onto her, Vicky still seeming to be riding out a long, long orgasm as I buried my face into her tits and kissed and sucked at them greedily.

As Vicky finally calmed, she ran her hands through my hair as I nibbled and sucked at her hard, erect nipples before I moved up, cupped her face either side with my hands and softly kissed her.

"You are...one very...sexy lady" I told her, enjoying the smile that brought to her face.

"Oh shit!" I then suddenly exclaimed, having glanced at the kitchen clock.

Quickly slipping my now flaccid cock out of her I reached across and grabbed a towel from the pile of clean laundry sat on the sideboard.

"I've got to log onto a frigging on-line, stupid presentation at 2," I explained in response to Vicky's puzzled and concerned expression

"Sorry," I yelled as I legged it out of the kitchen, with barely a backwards glance and shot up the stairs to the spare bedroom which I used as an office at home.

I fired up my lap top, wrapped the towel around my waist and quickly hit the short-cut to join an on-line presentation, dialling my boss speed-dial at the same time.

My boss was a bit of a miserable git and one thing he couldn't stand was any of his Sales Managers being late for this sort of thing. The clock in my office showed dead-on 2 p.m. but fortunately when he answered my call he rather curtly said we were still waiting on a couple of the other guys to join the session.

Breathing easier, I put the phone on speaker, replaced the handset and sat down.

A moment later, Vicky rather comically poked just her head round the side of the door.

"Can I talk?" she mouthed really quietly, making me smile.

"Yep" I laughed at her, hitting the mute button.

"I'm sorry about that, it's just my boss gets really shitty if he's left hanging around for this sort of thing."

"That's OK," she grinned, "looks like we timed it just right then," her smile widening as I nodded my head in agreement.

"I just wondered when Lynne is due to get back and if I can take your mobile number?"

She was saying it in rather a coy, shy way which seemed quite cute but also funny after all that we'd just done.

She also seemed to be hiding behind the door, as if not wanting to reveal anything of her (presumably) still nakedness, which also seemed amusing as only moments earlier we'd been exchanging bodily fluids and groping at each other.

Looking at her the whole time, our eyes locked, I reached forward and took one of my business cards and passed it slowly towards her.

Her face broke out into a broad, nice grin, as if she'd been concerned that I wouldn't want to 'see' her again.

I then held it just short of her reach causing Vicky to move fully into the doorway and confirming that she was still fully naked. "Very nice" I smiled, dropping my gaze quite obviously, first to her heavy, full breasts and her still erect-looking nipples, down to her hairy bush.

"You've got work to concentrate on" she scolded, grabbing the card and playfully smaking me with it before moving behind me.

"I'll ring you later" she whispered in my left ear, placing her hands lightly on my shoulders, her breath and closeness making me shudder. "And we can arrange for you to have more of this" and I felt her brush her breasts against my back causing me to audibly sigh, amazed at just how good this felt.

"Is that good?" she unnecessarily asked.

"Ohh, fuck, yes," and I felt her immediately increase the pressure with which she was rubbing her tits to me, reaching round to pull me to her by my chest.

I could now hear Vicky breathing heavily and, as she also kissed at my neck and shoulders, for a minute or so I had the best, and most unusual back massage I'd ever had.

Vicky was obviously getting as worked up as I was and all thoughts of even listening to the boring presentation went out of my head as I felt her right hand reach round and drop to my lap, rubbing her palm several times up and down the length of my now hard again cock, before pulling the towel apart and making me gasp as her cool, slim fingers gripped my shaft.

She firmly rubbed at my prick, causing it to harden even more before slipping her fingers down to stroke and ply at my balls whilst the palm of her hand continued to press against the underside of my shaft.

All the while Vicky had been kissing at and then poking her tongue into and all around my right ear in the most sensual way I'd ever known, causing me to sigh and groan and reach round to grasp at her arse with my right hand.

As Vicky now firmly wanked me several times she moved her head round to meet mine and plunged her tongue back into my mouth, moving round me to the front as she did so as I also pushed the chair back away from the desk.

I dropped my left hand down to lower the chair and, as we continued to snog, obviously Vicky was on the same wavelength as she immediately raised her right leg and stepped across me. The chair didn't have any arms which made it easier for her and, as I supported her by the waist, Vicky now pulled my cock back away from me and guided herself down onto it.

One moment I felt my helmet nuzzle once more at her pussy lips, the next she'd plunged herself downwards, fully impaling herself on me.

We were still kissing but the intensity temporarily lapsed as we both groaned, enjoying the sheer sensation of her sat on me, all her weight pushing her down.

"Fuck, yes" I breathed, temporarily leaving her lips.

"You feel...so good," before kissing her deeply once more.

My words seemed to drive Vicky on and I felt her start to push and wriggle herself down onto me, her tongue delving deeper once more into my mouth as she pulled me to her.

"Fuck, you're so good," I continued, "I could fuck you...all the time."

Now she was really grinding herself down onto me, little bouncing movements followed by circular motions as I moved my head down to suckle on her magnificent breasts.

"That's it...suck my tits....suck my tits," she urged as she bounced on my lap, loud slurping noises accompanying her movements as she now supported herself on my shoulders and began to slide up and down, fucking herself harder and harder on my hard cock.

This woman could fuck, she was really driving herself down onto me and if you'd told me that I'd be coming for a third time in such a short period I would have thought you were mad but, shortly after she'd obviously come again, I found myself pummelling up into her and releasing another load deep into her hot, little pussy.

As we both sat there, I kissed at her breasts, just enjoying having this naked lady sat astride me as we pulled each other close.

I then became aware that some of my colleagues, a couple of real arse-lickers in particular, were loudly extolling the virtues of the presentation which I should have just been following.

The only arse I wanted to lick was sat on my lap but, after looking up at Vicky and raising my finger to my lips, I couldn't resist releasing the mute button and adding;

"I can honestly say that's the most enjoyable presentation I've ever sat through."

Vicky smiled broadly and, as I hit the mute button once again, she lowered her mouth to mine.

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12