Friend's Wife Watches Me Stroke

Story Info
Friend's wife wakes to find me masturbating...
2.9k words
4.63
147.1k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 43, in a normal marriage (sex once or twice a week) and like any other guy, I occasionally see a woman I would fantasize about when alone. I have a friend, Gordon, around my age who has been married to a woman in her late 30's for several years now. We all get together for a dinner every once in a blue moon, sometimes going for months in between. We don't know any intimate details about the other, just your normal friendly acquaintances talking about the latest political gossips and what we've watched on Netflix.

Last Friday evening Gordon calls asking if we had plans for the night. I told him my wife Tabitha was going to see her daughter's family for the weekend and I had plans to take the boat out the next morning for a little fishing. He says they're grilling some steaks and ask if I'd be interested. After telling him that sounded great, I hung up, hopped in the truck and drove the 30 or so minutes to their house.

When I arrived, Gordon's wife Amy answered the door and told me he was out back at the grill. I've always had a thing for Amy, but kept it to myself. Just a secret little crush no one knew about. She's around 5 foot 6 inch, long brunette hair that hangs down over her shoulders, a slightly thick ass and thighs with yoga pants stretched over them today, and tits proportioned to her ass.

As I make my way through the house to the back door, I can't help trying to catch a glance of Amy's ass in those yoga pants without her noticing as I pass her in the kitchen. Heading out onto the patio I see Gordon already flipping steaks on the grill, telling me to grab us a couple of beers out of the fridge. As I'm going back into the kitchen I see Amy putting together a salad. I ask how they've been doing and she replies with the usual "fine, and you?" I give pretty much the same answer back. I realize I don't recall ever being around her without my wife and her husband in the same room, it felt kind of awkward. I opened the fridge and grabbed a couple beers, asking Amy if she wanted one as well. She replied that she didn't as she stated Gordon was drinking enough for the both of them. I told her I was only planning on one or two as I still had the drive home and an early morning. I took the beers back out onto the patio and me and Gordon told some stories and had a few laughs while he finished the steaks.

When everything was ready we ate out on the patio. Gordon drank several beers while I only drank the two I had planned. Afterwards, we went inside to watch a movie. I was thinking I'll be needing to leave soon so I could still make my early morning fishing trip. Gordon wasn't the fishing type or the early morning type so I knew he wouldn't be interested in going, that and the amount of beer he drank was showing in his slurred speech.

We were watching the movie, a slow one, not much action, when I heard snoring. I looked over and Gordon was out, his snoring getting louder and louder. Amy woke him up and helped him to bed. I was thinking I need to head out myself when Amy came back out and told me I didn't have to run off so soon as she was going to finish watching the movie. I sat back down out of politeness, but also the scenery had changed as Amy was now wearing a long shirt and I'm not sure what else. Damn, she looked good as she sat back on one couch while I sat on the other. All I could think about was what she might not be wearing under that shirt with her legs curled up underneath her as she resumed the movie. I was getting horny. I was wearing a polo shirt and some cargo shorts and my dick was getting hard in those shorts.

The movie played on and I kept cutting my eyes over on her, wishing I could get a peak between her golden thighs coming out from under that shirt. There was just the light coming from the TV and it seemed to add an air of mystery to the room. The more I glanced at her, the more it looked like she was asleep. A couple more minutes and given the way her head was layed over to one side, I was quite sure Amy had fallen asleep. I was hard, had been for awhile now. I chanced a slow hand down to my aching cock, a slight rub across my shorts felt so good.

Looking at the TV I saw the credits now rolling on that movie, and Amy still hadn't moved. I rubbed my dick through my shorts a little harder now that I was sure she was asleep. Reaching inside, I pulled my cock upright in my shorts. Fuck, my hand felt good on my dick. I continued looking at Amy as my hand stayed on my cock in my shorts. After a minute or two the shorts were way too tight so I reached down and quietly unbuttoned and ever so slowly pulled the zipper down, careful not to make a sound.

Oh my God, I was so hard! My dick stood up out of my shorts as I wrapped my left hand around it while never taking my eyes off Amy. I pushed my left hand down to the base of my cock as I licked the palm of my right hand lubricating it for what I knew was going to happen. I slowly dragged my right hand up and down my shaft a few times then licked the palm some more getting it as wet as I could. It felt so good stroking my dick while imagining fucking Amy right there on that couch.

I licked my hand a couple more times, my cock was really wet and I could hear slurping sound as I stroked, forcing me to go slower to remain as quiet as possible. I continue like that for awhile, my cock so hard it was shiny in the light from the TV. I close my eyes every now and again as I'm stroking my dick when I look at her again I see her looking back at me. Shit, I'm busted. I stop but keep my hand on my dick. I just look at her looking at me, not knowing what the hell's going to happen. She keeps looking, I expect her to say something, but she doesn't. We sit like that for about 30 seconds, which in that situation seems like eternity. I was thinking of what I should say, what I should do. I couldn't help it, given what she's seen and the fact she hasn't said or done anything, I slowly stroke down then back up till my fist is around the head of my cock and hold it for a second. I slowly do it once more, again stopping with my fist around the head. My left hand is still around the base of my cock, pushed down against my balls. I take my right hand off my dick and, using my left at the base, make my cock stand up as big and tall as it ever was. I shake it back and forth a couple of times, then lick my right hand again and wrap it back around the shaft, leaving the head showing above my fist. I squeeze it several times, making the head bulge and turn dark red.

I asked Amy if she wanted me to stop, she didn't answer. I asked her if she sees me, I hear a whispered "Yes". I didn't know what I should do, but I didn't want to stop, so I didn't. I resumed my stroking, keeping my cock standing straight up as I did. I had never been so horny in my whole life. I stroked my dick slowly up and down for a few minutes, stopping occasionally to keep from cumming. I didn't know what to expect of all this, but I know I didn't want it to end. Amy was watching me jack off, and she wasn't stopping me. I asked her if this was something she wanted to see. No answer. I asked if she wanted to see me finish. No answer. I asked if she had anything on under that shirt. No answer. Seconds go by then, a whispered "No". I told her that's what I had been thinking and that's how I ended up where I was. I then asked her if she wanted to see my dick up close. No answer. I told her if she didn't want to see it up close to tell me. No answer. At that point I stood up with my fist at the base of my cock holding it straight out and walked over to where Amy layed on that couch. I just stood right in front of her and stroked my dripping hard cock, stopping occasionally to shake it up and down, then back to stroking it. I asked if she liked what she saw, she whispered that it looked ok. As I stood stroking my dick I asked her if I could see proof of there being nothing under that shirt. She only looked up at my eyes for a second then, back down to my cock. I let go of it and we both watched as it bobbed up and down with my heartbeat. Several seconds pass and I ask if she wants to touch it. No answer.

Amy then lays back more, lifts her ass and pulls her shirt up to her waist. With the light from the TV I can't see much detail except to say that there was indeed nothing under that shirt, and her pussy was completely smooth. I grab my cock and start stroking again as she pushes her shirt back down. Amy looks up at me and says I better not ever breathe a word of her showing me her pussy to anyone, especially Gordon. I assure her it'll be our little secret, no one will ever know. I ask her again if she wants to touch my cock. She says she shouldn't. I shake it up and down again while telling her it's right here, no one will ever know. Several seconds go by until she tells me "You are bad" then slowly reaches her hand up and just touches her fingers to the head of my dick. She very lightly explores my hard throbbing cock with those fingers, tracing around just under the head. Fuck. Then she pulls her hand away and tells me to stroke it some more. I do but I'm about to explode and I tell her just as much. I stop stroking and we both just look at it, throbbing and dripping precum. I ask her to kiss it. No answer. I beg her to please give it just a kiss, that's all. Still, no answer. The way she's laying on the couch, I can't get my cock close enough for her to even think about kissing it unless she moves forward, or I climb up on the couch with her.

I look down at her thighs with that shirt just covering her smooth shaved pussy and I get another idea. I ask her to let me touch the head of my cock to her pussy. Her response was "Are you kidding me? He could walk in at any minute." I plead with her saying she could keep the shirt down over her pussy and I would just rub it once. She kept saying no, but smiling all the while. Damn, what a tease. I resumed stroking my dick making sure she saw it. I shook it, I spanked it, anything I could think of trying to turn her on to the situation. I had to stop several times to prolong it.

I then asked if this did anything for her, if it made her pussy wet. She whispered "Maybe." I again begged her to just let me touch the head of my cock on her shirt covering her pussy. She finally said I could, but only on the outside of the shirt, and to make it quick. I stood up as I had been on my knees, pushed my shorts down and off, and crawled up on that couch between her legs. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt with both hands right above her thighs, and pushed it down between her legs making sure it covered her pussy. Her knees were up and spread as I leaned over her, dick in one hand, the other coming to rest on the arm of the couch by her head. She looked up from my cock to my eyes as she said "This is so bad."

I learned farther down till the head of my cock touched her shirt covered pussy. Oh Fuck that's nice! I rubbed my dick up and down Amy's pussy, pressing a little harder as the seconds passed. I then pulled my hand out and pressed my pelvis down against hers. I could feel her hands still down there holding that shirt right. I ground my hard dick into her pussy trying to mentally make that shirt disappear, but it would not. I rocked up and down pressing the underside of the shaft of my cock right into that shirt covered crevis. It was warm and squishy and every now and then my dick bumped one of her hands. I noticed she was starting to move with me a little, grinding ever so slightly upwards as I ground down. I started gyrating around as I dry humped my friend's wife with her in nothing but a long shirt. I reached a hand down the outside her thigh till it grabbed onto and under her ass, and then pulled that ass upwards when I went down. Her hands were getting smashed now , and I was trying my best to make it awkward for her to keep them down there. I was dry fucking this girl and doing my best to make her feel it too. Slowly one of her hands came out from under me and rested on my side. The other was still down there holding that shirt but losing the battle as it eventually came up to rest on my other side.

I was now grinding my cock up and down her pussy trying to get that shirt to move up with each grind. The one hand pulling up on her ass made it's way just a little farther up the backside of her ass till I found the edge of that shirt. I started gently pulling up on the bottom of her shirt as I was humping her. I could feel something wet on my balls now. Pulling that shirt up a little more, that wetness now moved up to the bottom of my cock. She's quietly moaning now, I can barely hear it as my head is right next to hers. My balls and the base of my cock is squishing between wet puffy pussylips. I give that shirt one last tug and my whole cock is now smashing down on Amy's pussy, spreading it open. I begin just rubbing my dick up and down her very wet pussy as I hold a steady pressure against her.

Each time I slide downwards, I go just a little farther. My cockhead is now rubbing up and down Amy's hot, wet married pussy. I change the angle just a bit when I start to slide up and the head of my cock pushes just between her lips. She grabs my ass with both hands and whispers in my ear "You motherfucker." I push a little more, and a little more of my dick goes in. She's wet, dripping wet. I pull back till just the head is only touching her pussy, then push back in, going all the way till our pelvises grind together and I just continue to push hard as I feel my cockhead pressing into her cervix. I can't not do it, I fucking unload right in her pussy. With as many times as I had to stop to keep from cumming in the last little while, I'm surprised i made it this far. I just held tight as i ejaculated again and again. Filling my friend's wife with as much cum as I've ever had. She moaned into my ear while holding my ass tight. I'm thinking I let her down, then I feel her relax under me. I look down at her face as I start to apologize saying I don't know what got into me, I shouldn't have done this. I tell her seeing her in just that shirt did it for me. She looked up and smiled saying "Seeing you stroke that hard cock did it for me."

As I was pulling my cock out I told her I wished I'd lasted longer but with all that was going on it was just too much for me.

She then surprised me by reaching up and giving me a big sloppy, tongue kiss and then said "I came all over your cock when you bottomed out." With that she pushed me up, crawled out from under me, and headed toward their bedroom. Right before she rounded the corner in the hall she turned, pulled up her slightly showing me her pussy, then blew me a kiss and faded into the darkness.