Friends - Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

She had allowed her sweat drenched body to be rolled over in the reverse cowgirl position, easing the cock from below into her ass hole. She spread her stocking legs as wide as she could as the man standing naked before her carefully eased himself between her legs, guiding his cock into her pussy with one hand while the other he used to balance himself. His hands wrapped around her body, pulling her close to him as he started to pump, their nakedness rubbing and grinding together in a sort of erotic embrace.

Rachel felt her body shake and buck in all directions as the two men she did not know fucked her -- she was not able to say anything even if she wanted to and the only thing that slipped from her mouth were several loud long groans. It was at this point that Rachel first saw her -- through shaking eyes she watched her approach wearing nothing but an unbuttoned white blouse revealing a gorgeous pair of breasts and an extremely short mini skirt. The only other item of clothing she wore was a torn white stocking on her right leg -- she guessed the other stocking must have slipped off during the night.

Her long black hair seem to blow about gently in the air as her feet made no sound as she walked the short distance between them. Rachel stared at her almost as if entranced as she stopped just before their heaving and groaning mass of naked bodies, noting that she had cum dribbling down her neck onto her breasts.

"Looks like you're having fun!," the woman ventured giving one of the men a soft smack on the back. "Mind if I join in?"

She lifted a leg, carefully swinging it over the naked mass of bodies by rotating her body, until she had successfully straddled them -- positioning herself above Rachel, her hands lifted her short mini skirt revealing a glistening pussy but no panties.

Rachel let her eyes peer upward as her body shook violently as her ass and pussy were drilled by the two young men. Her view was filled with the soft wet skin of her pussy as the woman bent her legs at her knees, slowly lowering her body towards her -- she lent back, her tongue instinctively letting loose with a flurry of long strokes.

"Fuck that's it .......lick my pussy!" the woman exclaimed as the tip of Rachel's tongue just managed to flick the soft outer skin. She lowered her body even more, balancing herself by placing a hand on one the men's shoulders until her pussy was in easy striking distance of her tongue.

Rachel senses was intoxicated by the sweet smell of the femme fatales pussy as her lips and tongue let loose with furious attack that surprised even her. She would later tell Phoebe and Monica that she had never felt as horny and turned on as she was now with her pussy and ass being attended to by two well hung young men while she ate out the pussy of a gorgeous woman.

"Oh god fuck....." the woman's voice at first wavered and then trailed off as Rachel tongue and lips invaded and played with her wet hole. Her body trembled with delight as lips teased her clit, gently biting and pulling at the sane time.

Her unbridled attack on her pussy ended soon after when both women were rolled onto their hands and knees on the floor, their naked bodies side by side. Rachel felt a tongue invade her ass hole causing her body to squirm in delight as it delved inside and flicked the edges of her sensitive sphincter. Soon after her stockinged legs nearly gave way when a cock slid into her now gaping ass hole and started to pump at a near vertical angle. She lifted her head, twisting around to look behind her as she felt a bead of sweat run down her neck and her bare back.

"Is that all you've got!" she exclaimed with a cheeky smile on her face.

She could feel his hands on her ass cheeks as his cock slid ever faster into the once small opening that was her ass hole, plunging ever deeper with every downward stroke. Rachel spread her legs even further, in one last ditch attempt to prevent her body crashing to the floor as his cock split her ass cheeks like a runaway pile driver.

"How's that?" he asked out of breath, sucking in mouthfuls of air. "Good enough?"

Rachel, lost in her own little world did not respond straight away -- she could feel every drop of his sweat as it dropped onto her bare ass slipping in a trickle down her ass crack tickling her as his cock slammed into her ass like man possessed. Her hand grazed the remnants of her black silk stockings as it slid between her open legs, rubbing the soft skin of her hot dripping pussy -- every stroke of his cock felt like it was trying to drill right through her body, at times leaving her breathless, gasping for air.

"Fuck ...yeah!"

The words came out from her mouth slowly as she turned her head, her eyes looking across at the woman next to her to see she was in the same 'predicament' - her head and shoulders lay on the floor with her legs held aloft as the man stood between them, thrusting his cock into her ass with exaggerated wild movements of his hips. Their eyes met suddenly, each giving each other innocent smiles before Rachel leaned over her, locking lips in a passionate kiss. Their soft lips meshed together with seemingly every ounce of arousal and lust that both women felt erupting in one hot unrestrained moment of passion. Their lips parted with a series of quick kisses, each time their lips touching only for an instant as if each of them were unwilling to let the moment end.

Rachel could not tear herself away for the other woman's lust fill eyes even when she felt the most intense wave of pleasure hit her body. It started in small waves flowing rapidly through her body before building to a tsunami like effect that felt like her inside were about to explode.

"Fuck.....oh god!"

Her cry of pleasure sounded hoarse as she struggled to remain on her hands and knees, struggling to breathe as the cock slid slowly out her ass -- it was only few seconds later when she felt the first drops of his hot white bounty land on her backside, trickling down onto her backside. She let herself collapse onto the floor, her head coming to rest on the stomach of the woman next to her gasping for breath, a satisfied smile plastered across her face. Monica Geller could not believe the change that had overcome her during the night -- for a woman that was obsessed with cleanliness she had gone done a slippery slope to depravity and filth. Her petite naked body was covered in sweat and dirt as she rode Jeff's cock embedded deep within her ass, as if she was riding a bucking bull in a rodeo. Her long black hair flew about wildly as her head turned every which way letting the rock hard cocks of three naked young men she had only met during the night slip repeatedly past her lips. Saliva dripped from her mouth in thin long tendrils as unable to control herself she hungrily opened her small mouth to accept their shafts, like a rotating clown head at country carnival show.

Jeff's cock pumped into her ass with such force that at times she felt like she was weightless, her naked body lifted bodily into the air - her legs, spread open as wide as she could for to try and maintain her balance, were lifted several inches off the floor with every upward stroke.

"My you're a slippery sucker!"

Her shaking sweat covered hands slipped off a rock hard shaft as she tried her fingers tried in vain to run along its rock hard length. She smiled, peering up at his face as her hand grabbed his cock again more firmly this time, wrapping her slender fingers tightly around his shaft -- his sparkling blue eyes seem to watch her every move, his young face showing a expression of utter sexual pleasure before she leant over to let his cock slip into her mouth.

His hands held each side of Monica's head as he pumped his cock down her throat, releasing a deep groan at the same time.

"Ohhhh that's it let it slide down your pretty little throat!"

She seemed unable to take her eyes off his face as he buried his shaft down her throat, even when at times she struggled to breathe. His chest heaved sucking in mouthfuls of air as his man meat slid past her saliva drenched lips again and again.

Monica Geller never thought she was the type of person who enjoyed letting one man slide his cock between her open lips, let alone three at the one time. The thought flashed through her mind that she was caught up in the events of the night and that she could not prevent and stop it from happening, but deep down she knew the truth -- she loved the feel and taste of their rock hard members as they penetrated her pretty mouth time and again. The part of her that she kept buried deep within her, that she often had told herself did not exist had escaped, bursting free with total abandon -- her most basic instincts had taken over ruling her mind and desires.

His cock slid from her lips leaving a trail of saliva in it's wake -- she sucked in a few deep breaths before the next cock wobbled into view.

"More?" She only manage to let slip the one word before the cock slid into her mouth. Monica felt her body shake violently as Jeff's slammed his cock into her ass while another cock pumped into her mouth."If only Ross could see me now!" she thought to herself -- he was always so protective of his little sister often stopping her from going too far, from being too daring. She closed her lips on the pumping shaft as it travelled in and out of her mouth when she could fell it swell in her mouth -- it slid slowly fro her mouth as if in slow motion. Just when it slid out from her lips it exploded sending pulsing streams of cum directly onto her face and hair.

Monica had no time to react as the streams of hot white cum landed on her face and then onto her hair, feeling it drip slowly down her neck onto her chest. Her eyes, partially blurred as cum trickled slowly from her forehead, watched as the two other naked young men stood just in front of her - their hand sliding along their shafts almost in the blur, their lungs sucking in mouthfuls of air as if they had just run a marathon.

It had happened almost instantaneously with her surprised face, with one eye still wide open feeling the full force of both shafts as they pulsed their white bounty like two fire hoses dousing a fire.

"Oh shit!"

The words slipped from her soaked lips as rivers of hot sticky cum formed on her drenched face and hair, running quickly down her body. The smell of cum mixed together with sweat filled her senses as their hands coaxed the last few drops out, both their faces displaying satisfied smiles. Monica raised her hands onto her face, her fingers feeling the sticky coating covering her face before watching it drip slowly from her fingers.

"I'm covered in cum......" was all she managed to say.

"Yeah baby!"

Monica watched as one of them took a step forward, playfully wiping the head of his still rock hard shaft along her lips before sliding it inside her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his shaft as he pumped it inside her mouth, using her tongue and lips to cleanse and wipe the cum off his cock. He had just pulled his cock from her lips when she felt Jeff's hands slide between her legs and lift her body off his cock -- his shaft slid from her ass with an audible 'plop' sound, before he allowed her body to drop onto his lap, his cock between her open legs.

Jeff's hand pumped his shaft for only a second before it too exploded, sending a stream of cum onto her abdomen.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!"

His surprisingly loud moan of pleasure seem to fill the room even above the loud music as his hand pumped the last few drops out of his shaft.

Monica Geller let her tired and sore sweat covered body drop onto his, their faces only a few inches apart before their lips met in a series of quick but passionate kisses.

"I told you would have fun tonight!" he exclaimed as their lips parted.

She smiled, giving him another quick kiss before replying "I never doubted you for a second!" before closing her eyes exhausted.

Phoebe Buffay had watched with stunned eyes as Monica's petite naked body was almost covered from head to toe in sticky white cum. A smile spread slowly across her face as she found herself thinking "There's something you don't see everyday!" but her train of thought was broken when a hand grabbed at her ponytail, yanking it hard causing her head to rear up. A cock rubbed against her lips, before she opened her mouth letting it slide inside.

Her eyes surveyed the area around her as the cock started to pump rapidly into her mouth - her yellow dress, which she had slipped off her body a while ago lay nearby on the mattress they had dragged out from another room, together with one of her high heels. She was now completely naked except for the two torn and ripped white stockings which now drenched with sweat clung to her legs like a second skin. A man standing behind, his hands on her hips pumped his cock into her ass while a second man, bent down on his knees, had slid underneath her her bent over body with his mouth and teeth alternatively sucking and or biting at her breasts.

Phoebe felt her body shake violently as the man standing behind her pumped his cock, sliding it rapidly in between her small but firm ass cheeks Her hands held a tenuous grip of the hips of the man in front of her as he pumped his cock past her pink coloured lips, his long shaft sliding repeatedly down her throat.

"Oh god!," The words spat out of her mouth as soon as the cock slipped out -- a smile formed on her lips as she twisted her head around to look behind her. "You just keep fucking my ass boy, I need it.....I need it bad!"

His young face appeared startled for just a second before he gave her a quick wink with his eye. He began thrusting his cock into her tight ass hole with more power and speed, each stroke producing a loud 'slap' sound as his body crashed into hers. He could feel her body rock forward with each stroke as he let one hand slip between her legs, allowing his thumb to rub against the soft wet skin of her pussy.

Phoebe felt an intense shiver of pleasure pulsate through her naked body, her body nearly dropping to the floor as she felt her legs shake and sway precariously from under her.

"You like that huh?" he asked as his thumb slipped inside her pussy, moving about in a circling motion.

Her hands grabbed the shaft of the man in front of her for extra support as she sucked in huge gulps of air to replenish her near empty lungs.

"Hell....yes!"

She had never before been the object of so many men's desires, allowing herself to be dominated, to have almost not control or say in what was done to her lust ridden body -- even when she was living in a box on the streets she never allowed her body to be abused in order to receive money or food. Her lust and libido had suppressed her other emotions to such an extent, that she had effectively lost the ability to control her mind and body, letting her deeply buried wild persona free.

Phoebe let her lips mesh with the lips of the man who had suckled at her breasts as he raised his naked body from his knees, his fingers still gently pinching her sensitive nipples. Their lips met in a series of quick gentle kisses, each one not lasting longer than a second as her free hand wrapped around his shaft. Her fingers tightly wrapped themselves around each of their cocks, her eyes peering up at their faces as her hands began to move along their shafts slowly at first, before picking up speed.

"I need to to taste your cum boys!" she breathlessly announced and she ran her tongue against her lips for added effect as her hands slid along their well lubricated shafts almost in a blur.

Her legs, slipping and sliding on the wooden floor struggled at times to hold her naked body upright as the young guy standing behind her slammed his cock between her ass cheeks with all the effort and strength he could muster. Phoebe could feel her arms start to tire as her hands moved along the two shafts at a faster speed but her pace never slackened, never slowed -- here she was naked except for a pair of torn sweat drenched white stockings, her body bent over at the waist with a young naked guy slamming his cock into her ass from behind. Her arms were extended out in front, her slender fingers sliding along the shafts of two moaning young men desperate to taste their white bounty.

"Come on...come to mama!" she pleaded through gritted teeth as her body could feel every inch of the shaft that was sliding in and out of her ass. The flashing lights and loud music filled her head spurring her on as her hands slid along their well lubricated shafts, her fingers tightly wrapped around each one.

Her hands moved as fast as could, travelling easily along their shafts, sliding off at times sliding because of her eagerness and of her almost ravenous desire to taste their bounty.

"God I need it....I need it bad!"

The words had barely left her mouth when she felt the first drop splatter against her face, just below her right eye. Phoebe had just opened her mouth when a stream of cum hit her just above the lips, trickling slowly into her mouth -- she adjusted her position, until most of the white bounty flowed straight into her open mouth.

"Oh yeah..."

Her words came out of her mouth sounding gargled and almost unintelligible, cum bubbling from her lips as she opened her mouth. Her hand had begun to massage the cum soaked shaft, desperate to coax the last few drops out when the second cock exploded sending a pulsing stream arcing out. It splashed against her hair first before she quickly turned her head, slipping the pulsing shaft inside her mouth.

Phoebe could feel the cum swirl around her mouth and slide down her throat as she closed her lips around the shaft creating an almost airtight seal. Her eyes peered up at his young face, showing an strange expression, a mixture of pain and pleasure as she slid his shaft deeper into her mouth -- loud gagging like sounds filled the air as the cock fucking her ass rocked her body forward with each stroke, pushing his shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth. His cock was amazingly still pulsing his white bounty when his shaft slid out of her mouth, the last few drops hitting her directly on her nose and eyes as he took a few steps backward.

"Oh god...fuck!" his hoarse cry of pleasure and relief filled her ears as she swirled the remnants of his bounty inside her closed mouth with her tongue.

He stared incredulously at her cum soaked face, her green eyes glowing as if fluorescent, his hand massaging his still erect cock. Phoebe slowly opened her mouth, her body still shaking as the cock slammed into her ass, allowing the last few drops of cum to run down her lips on to her chin. His eyes watched as her tongue quickly ran along her lips, licking clean the white sticky substance as it ran down her chin.

"Oh yeah...that's the stuff!" she exclaimed as her tongue slid back into her mouth.

She placed her hands on her thighs, her fingertips feeling the sweat soaked silken material of her white stockings, her body feeling every inch of the cock as it penetrated her ass hole like a jack hammer.

"Fuck my ass....fuck me till I come....please!" she pleaded in a breathless voice. Phoebe let her head hang down, her shaking eyes trained to the floor as she could hear his heavy, laborious breathing as he slammed his shaft in between her ass cheeks. Her hand slid between her spread legs, at times struggling to keep her upright, her fingers massaging the soft skin of her pussy.

"Ohhhh yes!"

His cock was drilling into her body now, fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before. Her stockinged legs swayed under her, bending at the knees with every powerful thrust, her fingers feverishly rubbing the hot wet skin of her pussy. She could feel her breathing become shallow, her mouth wide open struggling for breath as the most intense and overwhelming wave of pleasure erupted inside her body.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers