Friends - Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

Phoebe felt her body shake as wave after wave of indescribable pleasure pulsated through her body. Her arms now hung almost lifeless at her sides, gasping for breath as she felt his last few strokes into her ass.

"Fuckkkk.....oohh!"

His cry reverberated in her ears as she felt his cock explode while still embedded deep in her ass. Phoebe could feel the hot cum fill her insides, dribbling down onto her pussy even before he pulled his throbbing shaft from her ass. The last remnants of his cum splashed against her bare ass as he pulled his cock from her now stretched ass hole, feeling every drop as they hit her sensitive skin.

He watched her body shake as he pulled his cock from her ass hole, the last drops of his cum running down in between her ass cheeks. Time seem to stand still before she turned around, dropping quickly to her knees, taking his cum soaked cock in her mouth.

Phoebe's knees slid easily along the floor as she took his cock in her mouth -- her head bobbed up and down his shaft, her lips and tongue soaking the excess cum like a sponge.

Her eyes peered up at his surprised face as she let his shaft slide from her lips. "Now that's what I call a party!" she exclaimed.

TWO DAYS LATER.......

It was a couple of days later when Joey walked into the Central Perk coffee shop, finding the three of them sitting on the couch talking in hushed whispers. They each fell silent as he sat on a armchair near them, each of them looking in a different direction as if they had been caught discussing a state secret.

"Hey I heard you three went to a party a couple of nights ago" he said after someone had take his order.

The three of them all looked at each other before Rachel turned around to face him. a smile on her face.

"Party -- what party?"

His brow furrowed as he studied each one of them individually. "What do you mean what party! I say you all dressed up sneaking out of Monica's apartment a couple of nights back!" He waved his finger in the direction of Monica.

"Ok ok we went to a party -- so what!" Monica blurted out.

"So what!," Joey exclaimed leaning forward in the chair. "You sneak out to a party, all dressed up without telling anyone and you come home after the sun comes up the next morning and all you have to say is so what?". He leant back in the chair, folding his arms with a stern look on his face. "I have just one question for you three!"

"What's that Joey?" asked Phoebe. Her green eyes watched him intently, without blinking waiting almost anxiously for his reply.

His stern look was quickly replaced with a frown as with arms outstretched he asked "Why didn't I get invited, I wanted to come!"

Phoebe gave a small laugh as she put down her cup of coffee. "I don't know Joey," she replied making eye contact with Monica and Rachel. "But I tell you one thing, you would had loved the party, it went off with a bang!"

The three of them all turned to each other, smiling knowing that the party did indeed go with a bang.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers