Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,317 Followers

I withdrew from her. "Sorry," I whispered. "I lost it."

"It's okay," she said. Her reassuring smile was so sweet and comforting. "Come, kneel up here," she said, patting the bed beside her pillow.

I removed my condom and politely wiped myself with a tissue before retaking my old position. Charlotte took my cock back into her mouth as I watched Rob continue to pound away at Kathy on the other side of the bed. Her legs were now absurdly spread, with her knees practically pinned to her ears. Each thrust shook the bed. The sound of slick, slapping flesh filled the room. Absent that sound, I may have been able to discern what they were whispering.

I felt my dick expand again inside of Charlotte's warm mouth, and it wasn't long before I sensed that I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. I considered withdrawing and resuming my position between her legs, but the prospect of losing my erection for a third time kept me kneeling in place. I could no longer hold back, and I gave her a warning.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

She either didn't hear my warning or she ignored it, so I repeated it again. Although cumming in a woman's mouth had been my ultimate fetish throughout my adult life, Kathy denied me that pleasure for most of our married life. She believed that it was "gross." She allowed me to do it when we dated, and when we were newlyweds, but it had been at least fifteen years since the last time I experienced that amazing sensation.

Charlotte ignored my second warning and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock expanded and spasmed inside her mouth. Remarkably, she barely flinched. I unleashed one intensely powerful wave after another inside of her mouth, and she continued to suck and swallow. Cumming inside this pretty married woman's mouth was the most erotic experience of my life at that point.

I muted myself as much as possible to avoid disturbing the couple on the other side of the bed. I had to bite the side of my hand to avoid shouting in ecstasy. Charlotte continued to suck until I could take no more and withdrew from her. I practically collapsed on the bed and wrapped her in my arms. She placed her head on my shoulder and embraced me. We stayed in that position for a while as the bed continued to shake. She then whispered to me and suggested that we leave the two of them alone.

I gathered my clothes from the floor and walked downstairs with her. The further away we walked, the louder the noises from the bedroom seemed to grow. Charlotte poured me a glass of water and we stood at her kitchen counter.

"Sorry, but he can take a while sometimes," she said, motioning toward the stairs. "I think he took that whole 'Speedy Gonzalez' thing as a challenge."

"No worries," I said with a chuckle. "Kathy can handle it."

For the next several minutes, we simply chatted. It was a comfortable and intimate conversation. She shared a few personal experiences with me, giving me great insight into her background and personality. The recent death of her father seemed to give her a new perspective on life. She decided to embrace all of the experiences that life has to offer, which included their decision to begin swinging. It was Rob's idea, she explained, but she was completely on-board with it.

"I think they may be done," she noted. It took me a moment to comprehend what she had said. I was so enthralled with our conversation that I hadn't even noticed the noise had stopped.

We tip-toed back upstairs and saw that Kathy and Rob were lying side-by-side, naked, and chatting casually. We joined them for a while before Kathy announced that she was tired. We parted ways and promised to meet again soon.

One of my favorite parts about swinging was the "recap." After every new experience, Kathy and I would lay together and review all the events of the evening. Swinging had given us a new "hobby" that we both enjoyed, and brought us closer together in a way that was completely unexpected. By sharing our personal perspectives from the same experience, we gained further insight into each other, enhancing our understanding of our sexuality.

"You came in her mouth?" Kathy said. I was surprised she didn't notice. "That's so hot!"

"What were you two whispering about?" I asked.

"Rob likes to talk dirty," she said with an impish grin.

"What was he saying?"

"Oh, you know, stuff like 'you like that fucking cock?' I played along with it. It was fun."

"Did you finish?"

She shook her head. In all of our swinging experiences, no man had yet been able to bring her to orgasm. "But I had fun," she added.

On most occasions, we would get so aroused by our recap that we would end up fucking each other to exhaustion afterward. On that night, however, Kathy was a little too sore from the pounding she took earlier that evening, and we simply drifted off to sleep.

Over the next several months, we would get together with Rob and Charlotte roughly once every two weeks on average. Sometimes we would meet for drinks or dinner and end the evening there. Other times we would end up in their bedroom. Once, we even brought our kids with us to their house for an afternoon barbeque. We were truly becoming "friends with benefits." Outside of the bedroom, they were normal friends just like any others.

I always looked forward to our get-togethers. Charlotte was such a kind-hearted person, and a passionate lover who was eager to please. We had been "dating" this couple for several months when Rob approached me with a proposition.

"What do you think about condoms?" he asked one night while we listened to a band at a bar.

"I fucking hate them," I responded.

"Me, too. What do you think about not using them tonight?"

One of the unwritten rules of swinging is to always practice safe sex. Although the risk of catching a sexually-transmitted disease is low among middle-aged, long-term married people, it is still a risk to be considered. We had been swinging exclusively with Rob and Charlotte for months, however, and I believed that they were exclusive with us as well. As both Rob and I had vasectomies, there was no risk of pregnancy, which eliminated the only other reason to use them.

The idea of fucking Charlotte without a condom was instantly arousing. I told Rob I would talk it over with Kathy. Once she gave me her approval, I signaled to him with a thumbs-up. That night, Charlotte and I sat on the couch in their living room and began making out. She straddled me as we kissed, and I helped her remove her shirt.

On the couch at the other end of the room, Kathy was already engulfing Rob's cock. Although I couldn't see them well in the darkened room, the slurping sound was a dead giveaway. Charlotte and I paused our makeout session long enough to get undressed. She then sat on the couch and I went down on her. As she always seemed to do, she pulled me toward her just as I sensed she was close to an orgasm.

I positioned my cock at her entrance. The thought occurred to me: I'm about to fuck a married woman without a condom! I entered her slowly, eliciting a delicate moan. Although we had just begun, I already felt as though I was ready to explode. I took my time, fucking her slowly and deliberately. Meanwhile, on the other side of the room was the sound of hard-slapping flesh and the now-familiar whispers.

I withdrew my throbbing cock, as I felt that one more push would have pushed me over the edge. I looked into her exquisite eyes and kissed her, and then whispered for her to turn over. Although I greatly enjoyed looking into her pretty face as I fucked her, I also enjoyed the view of her backside. That, and I needed an excuse to take a short breather and reposition myself away from the action on the other side of the room.

I climbed onto the couch and entered her from behind. I purposely faced away from Rob and Kathy to avoid becoming distracted. I could hear them, though, whispering to each other. By the sound of it, she was sucking his cock again.

I entered Charlotte from behind and continued to work slowly in and out. My dick was so sensitive that every movement created an urgent sensation. I held off for as long as possible. I had yet to give Charlotte an orgasm, and I desperately wanted to do so. The sound on the other side of the room changed. They were fucking again. I tried to concentrate on Charlotte, but then I heard one of their whispers.

"Fuck me hard," Kathy said. "Fill me with your cum."

That's when I lost it. The realization of what we were all doing overwhelmed me, and I felt my dick swell. I withdrew and stroked it, sending several streams of fluid across her ass and back. Pulling out was an act of politeness, as it would've made a mess of their couch if I hadn't. Rob had no such worry, however. He grunted and groaned loudly with his cock still buried deep inside Kathy's cunt.

The recap between Kathy and I that night was followed by an incredibly intense love-making session. There is a theory advanced by some psychologists called "sperm displacement," where a male will violently thrust inside a woman's vagina after she has had sex with another man in order to displace the previous man's sperm. Some even suggest that the mushroom-shaped head of a penis evolved as a function of this act. I think the theory is ridiculous, but if it were true, I did a thorough job of "sperm displacement" on that night. Kathy and I were both incredibly excited by what had happened, and that euphoria lasted for several days afterward. Whenever we thought about it, we would smile and beckon each other to the bedroom.

During our next get-together with Rob and Charlotte, I mentioned how distracting it is to have sex in the same room. Most swinging couples have the "same room" rule, but Rob suggested that we try different rooms that night. I was more than happy to go along with that idea.

Rob and Kathy disappeared into their bedroom, which left their son's room for me and Charlotte. It was strange, to say the least, to fuck a boy's mother on his own bed, but I did my best to block it from my mind. It was somewhat hot that night, and after fucking for a while, I needed a break. I flopped over onto my back and Charlotte rolled on top of me. She slowly kissed her way down to my cock and took it in her mouth. Within no time, I felt that unstoppable sensation and filled her mouth once again.

"Oh my god," I said. "I love when you do that. Thank you."

She snuggled up to me, and I held her in my arms. Down the hallway I could hear their bed squeaking and Kathy and Rob talking, but I couldn't discern what they were saying.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said to Charlotte. "Why won't you ever let me finish when I go down on you?"

She chuckled. "I'm a one-and-done kind of girl. If you finish me first, then you won't have a chance to enjoy yourself." It was so typical of her to always think of others first.

"Well, then I guess I'll have to finish you last, then," I responded. With that, I worked my way down to her pussy and caressed it with my tongue.

She responded with more passion than usual. For the first time, it seemed she finally let go and allowed herself to experience pleasure. She was moaning loudly when I heard the door at the other end of the hallway open. Rob and Kathy walked by the open door just as Charlotte experienced a powerful orgasm.

I eased up a bit and allowed her to gradually come down from that high. I then joined her at the head of the bed and she kissed me. "Thank you," she whispered. We lay together in each other's arms for quite a while. We didn't say a word, but simply enjoyed the afterglow. She stroked my chest hair with her fingernails, and I lightly caressed her body with my fingertips. I could have stayed in that position all night, but eventually we made our way back out to the kitchen where Rob and Kathy were waiting patiently.

Several weeks passed before we saw them again. As fun and exciting as swinging can be, oftentimes life gets in the way. Family commitments, illnesses, careers, holidays, and other life events have a habit of interrupting adult fun. Both Kathy and I kept in touch with Rob and Charlotte, and when Kathy's birthday approached, I suggested we get together for dinner.

It was nice to reconnect with them over dinner, but what Kathy didn't know was that I also planned a little after-dinner surprise. The restaurant we chose was connected to a hotel. After dinner, instead of heading back out to our cars, I pulled her toward the elevator doors. Her moment of confusion was brief, as it soon dawned on her what was happening.

I opened the door to our hotel room and the four of us entered. It was a rather small room with a queen-sized bed, but it would serve its purpose.

"Okay, what are we doing here?" Kathy asked with some justified trepidation.

I flashed her an evil grin and produced a blindfold, which I dangled from my fingertips. Kathy's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Just wear it," I said. "Be a good sport."

She sighed heavily and allowed me to place the blindfold over her eyes. The three of us then stripped her naked and led her over to the bed.

"For some reason I feel really exposed and vulnerable right now," she quipped.

"Fine," I said. "We'll even the playing field, then." We all stripped naked and climbed back onto the bed.

"Let's play a little game called, 'Who is Touching You?'" I suggested.

After the three of us gestured toward each other and attempted to suppress our giggles, Charlotte reached toward Kathy and gently caressed her tits. She hadn't touched her for more than an instant before Kathy blurted, "That's Charlotte."

"How did you...?"

"Her hands are way too soft and delicate to be either one of you guys," Kathy responded.

Rob and I exchanged a look, and he motioned for me to go next. I began gently kissing Kathy's inner thighs and had just worked my way up to her pussy when she exclaimed, "That's Joe."

"She's good," Rob noted.

"Well, since Rob has never gone down on me, that was an easy one," Kathy said. "I just assume he doesn't know how to lick pussy."

That barb elicited a groan from Rob and chuckles from me and Charlotte. I motioned for Rob to go next, but he tried to be tricky and motioned for me instead. I climbed to the head of the bed and placed my hard cock along Kathy's lips. She opened her mouth slightly and tasted my cock head.

"Joe," she said. "And before you ask, we've been married almost twenty years. Don't you think I know every contour of that cock?"

We all gave an exasperated sigh. "This game isn't nearly as challenging as I figured it would be," I noted.

"Well, then fuck it," Rob said. "I'll show you who can lick pussy."

With that, he dove between her legs and swirled his tongue along her pussy. I maintained my position and stuck my cock in Kathy's mouth, fucking it slowly while Rob continued to work at the other end of the bed. Charlotte looked as though she had no idea what to do. She began caressing Kathy's tits and an idea occurred to me. It was something I had always wanted to experience since the first time I had seen it happen in a porn movie.

I repositioned myself higher on the bed so that my balls hovered over Kathy's mouth. She instantly began licking them. I then held my cock out to Charlotte, who took the hint. She began sucking my cock as Kathy simultaneously worked my balls. The experience of having two mouths working my cock and balls at the same time was even more heavenly than I imagined. After a brief yet blissful moment, Rob looked up from his position and noticed what was happening.

"Hey, what the fuck?" he said. "How come he's getting all the action and I'm doing all the work?"

"Shut up and lick my pussy," Kathy said, her voice muffled.

He went back to work for only an instant before I suddenly realized that his cock was pumping in and out of Kathy's pussy. That left Charlotte in an awkward position. When she backed away to the other side of the bed, I decided to join her. Although I had imagined the evening unfolding in a new and exciting way, there we found ourselves once again fucking side-by-side on the same bed.

Time and familiarity had made that situation far less distracting than it had been the first time. I was now able to immerse myself in Charlotte's gorgeous blue eyes and savor the experience, oblivious to what was happening on the other side of the bed. She kissed me with such passion as we fucked, I could feel her excitement and arousal through her lips.

As usual, it seemed, Charlotte and I finished first. We took turns cleaning up in the bathroom before returning to bed. I shut out the lights as we made our way back to the bed, leaving the room in almost complete darkness. As Rob and Kathy were still going at it, I began to go down on Charlotte, but she insisted that we snuggle instead. So I held her in my arms and caressed her softly while the bed shook and Rob groaned loudly with a fantastic crescendo.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed that moment of serenity and peacefulness, holding that pretty woman with the soft body in my arms, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair, and experiencing her occasional soft kisses. Little did I realize that it would be my last moment with her.

***

Most fictional tales include some dramatic conclusion filled with tension and angst. Many stories about married couples end with marital strife, bitter arguments, separation, divorce, or worse. Broken families torn apart by selfish lovers unable to control their genitals. Sex-crazed wives who discover they like their lover better than their husband and decide to make life-altering decisions based on nothing but the quality of the sex. Jealous husbands who learn of their wives being intimate with other men, who fly off the handle and scorch the Earth through brutal acts of bitter revenge.

In real life, friendships often dissolve so gradually that you don't even realize it's happening. People drift apart for no particular reason, and get together less and less often over time. Marriages remain intact, or even strengthen due to shared experiences and a new level of understanding. New friends replace old friends. People move on with their lives, and life goes on.

Shortly after Kathy's birthday, Rob's parents moved out of state, which made it more difficult for them to get together. Kathy and I met new friends while on vacation, and began to hang out with them on a regular basis. More than anything, though, it was a single comment from Rob that contributed most toward the end of our relationship. Kathy just happened to be in his hometown and offered to meet him for lunch. Throughout the lunch, Rob insisted that they go back to his place for a "quickie" afterward. She explained that she was only there for lunch and to visit as a friend. He persisted anyway. On the ride home, she received a text from Rob that read, "Not for nothing, but that sucked."

Kathy was livid, and I was as well. She realized at that point that the "benefits" part of our relationship meant more to him than the "friends" part, and I agreed. I reached out to Rob online and told him his text was out of line. He apologized, but the damage had been done.

We remain friends with Rob and Charlotte to this day, although our only correspondence is an occasional Facebook comment. I sometimes think about the fun and sexy times we had together, and feel grateful to have had that experience. Oddly enough, when I think of Charlotte, my first recollection isn't the sex: the first time I came in her mouth, the first time I entered her without a condom, or even the time when she sucked my cock while Kathy licked my balls. Instead, I tend to think of those quiet times we shared together, simply talking in her kitchen or holding each other in bed.

Kathy and I began swinging in order to share new experiences. Our experience with Rob and Charlotte is one that I will remember fondly for the rest of my life.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,317 Followers
12