Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers

Ron continued to thrust his hips in time with Jim's strokes and they quickly settled into an easy rhythm. Jim stared at Ron's cock and the way his hand looked as it stroked back and forth across Ron's shaft. Jim had jerked off in front of a mirror before, but that was nothing compared to this. He was entranced by watching Ron's cock as Ron built to his orgasm.

Eventually, Ron started grunting and thrusting his hips harder and Jim knew he was ready to cum. With a final few strokes Ron moaned and started cumming. It hadn't occurred to Jim what exactly would happen when Ron started cumming, but as soon as the first jet of cum erupted Jim realized he had accidentally placed himself perfectly to have Ron cum all over him.

Ron's first jet landed on Jim's forehead and his following jets landed on his chest and then on his thigh. Ron's last bit of cum trickled out of his cock and seeped down onto Jim's hand and forearm. Ron's cum felt warm, sticky, and very sexy even as Jim felt it starting to slide down off his forehead toward his eyes.

Jim continued caressing Ron's cock until the cum on his forehead started to drip down past his eyebrow and into his eyes. He released Ron's cock to wipe the cum away from his eyes as Ron went to the bathroom. Ron returned with a towel and handed it to Jim who used it to clean the rest of Ron's cum off him.

Jim tossed the towel on the floor and Ron sat beside him on the couch. Jim looked at his friend and they met in another long kiss. As they continued to kiss Ron moved around so he was straddling one of Jim's thighs. Ron's thigh was now between Jim's legs and Jim felt his cock and balls rubbing against it as they continued to kiss. After a while Ron's hand ran down Jim's chest and stomach and he started fondling Jim's cock.

Jim moaned and for a moment he thought Ron was going to again jerk him off as he had done earlier. The feeling of Ron being this close greatly added to Jim's sensations. He could feel Ron's cock against his leg and Ron's legs rubbing against his own. The feeling was wildly exciting and Jim brought his hand up to Ron's thigh. As Ron continued playing with and stroking Jim's cock, Jim ran his fingers up and down on Ron's thigh. He then snaked his hand behind his friend and fondled Ron's ass softly.

Ron's fingers danced easily and gracefully around Jim's cock sending waves of intense pleasure through Jim. Jim's fondling of Ron's ass and thigh intensified as his own lust grew. Jim was so completely lost in his pleasure that it was almost startling when Ron shifted his position. Ron slowly released Jim's cock and stood up. Ron then lowered himself until he was kneeling on the floor in front of Jim.

Jim still didn't know what Ron was doing but he spread his thighs apart widely when Ron placed his hands on the inside of Jim's knees. Ron slowly moved his hands up Jim's inner thighs causing Jim to moan excitedly. When Ron's fingers reached the very top of Jim's thighs he slipped his fingers around Jim's balls and slowly caressed them. Jim moaned and then gasped when Ron's fingers found his rock hard shaft and began caressing him.

Jim closed his eyes and leaned his head back as Ron fondled his cock. After a few more minutes of this intense pleasure Jim became vaguely aware of Ron shifting his position. Just as Jim moved his head and opened his eyes he felt something new, unbelievable, and yet familiar on his cock.

One of his previous girlfriends had been particularly fond of oral sex. As such Jim was the happy recipient of many long blowjobs. His last few girlfriends didn't share the same passion for sucking his cock and so it had been a long time since he had felt the sensations of a tongue or a mouth on his cock.

Suddenly all those sensations and memories came flooding back. Even as he opened his eyes and stared down at the sight of Ron tentatively kissing the tip of his cock he still couldn't quite believe what was happening. Ron's lips moved slowly over the tip of his cock and then down the shaft as his fingers still held the base of Jim's cock. Ron's movements were cautious and tentative but very focused. It seemed clear from his body language that he was very excited and intent on what he was doing even if he was nervous and unsure.

After a few more cautious kisses Ron paused and looked up at Jim with a look that was clearly also a question. Jim looked down and made direct eye contact with his friend. Ron's look was clearly asking if Jim was OK with what he was doing and all Jim could do was give Ron one slight nod.

As soon as Ron had this assurance he looked back down at Jim's cock. He resumed kissing Jim's cock but now it was with more confidence. Jim groaned and his head spun with wild lust and confusion. How could this really be happening? How could his best friend since grade school really be doing this?

A new sensation interrupted Jim's line of thought. He looked down again to see Ron had now opened his mouth and was licking Jim's cock. Jim moaned and felt his cock twitch excitedly as Ron's tongue ran along the underside of his hard shaft. When his tongue reached the tip of Jim's cock it ran slowly over it sending wild waves of lust through Jim.

After a few more amazing moments of this teasing Ron opened his mouth again and lowered his head until his lips were wrapped around Jim's cock. Jim groaned wildly as he felt the tip of his cock enter Ron's mouth. Ron moved his lips slowly down until perhaps a third of Jim's cock was inside his mouth. The sensation was amazing but what was really driving Jim crazy was simply the realization of what was happening.

At first Ron's blowjob felt like the first blowjob he had received from the couple of women who had sucked his cock before. Ron's mouth moved carefully and tentatively but still the sensation for Jim was mind-blowing. However, it didn't take long for Ron's blowjob to become far different from those first tentative blowjobs Jim had experienced previously.

Before long Ron's sucking and licking drove Jim wild. Jim had only experienced something close to this before with his one girlfriend who was way into oral sex, but this was still somehow different. Maybe it was the simple knowledge that it was a man, and not only a man but Jim's life long best friend sucking his cock. Maybe it was that Ron somehow immediately knew how to suck a cock since he knew how he liked to have his own cock sucked. Maybe it was just that Ron was a natural at sucking cock.

Whatever the reason, Ron's sucking and teasing soon had Jim going out of his mind. Ron's lips and tongue moved perfectly over Jim's cock as if Ron could somehow read his mind and knew just how Jim liked it. Ron also seemed to know just how much sucking pressure to apply to maximize the effect.

Jim knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer and he began thrusting his hips forward to drive his cock into Ron's mouth. Jim resisted for as long as he could but finally knew he had reached the end of his control. He grunted, "I'm gonna cum."

Ron continued sucking his cock for a few seconds longer and Jim wondered if Ron was going to take his cum in his mouth. None of Jim's girlfriends, not even the one with the oral sex fetish, had ever done that before. The mere idea that Ron might do it drove Jim wild.

At the very last moment, just as Jim's cum was about to erupt from his cock, Ron moved his mouth away and firmly stroked his cock. Feeling Ron's hand so smoothly and expertly stroking him and feeling the additional lubrication from Ron's saliva only added to Jim's intense pleasure. He started cumming in long, thick jets of heavy cum.

Ron's face was still quite close to Jim's cock and the first couple jets of Jim's cum landed on the side of his face and his shoulder. Ron didn't flinch and continued steadily stroking as Jim's cum continued to shoot out. Jim was surprised at the intensity of his orgasm and the volume of his cum especially since he had already cum a short while earlier that night. By the time his orgasm finally ended he felt utterly drained. Ron's right side from his cheek to his fingers were heavily sprinkled with dots and lines of Jim's cum.

Ron caressed Jim's cock for a few moments after his orgasm finally finished. He then released him and crawled back onto Jim's lap. He straddled Jim's thigh and they immediately met in a long, slow, deep kiss. Gone was the hesitation of some of their previous kisses. This kiss was full and complete with both of them giving themselves to the moment.

Jim wrapped his arms around his friend and held him tightly as their tongues danced and their kiss continued. This was all so amazingly new and unknown for Jim. He never imagined wanting to do something like this before, but now here he was with his best friend sitting naked on his lap after having just given him quite possibly the best blowjob of his life. Jim couldn't have been happier.

As they kissed Jim became aware that much of his cum was getting rubbed back on him as their bodies pressed and rubbed together. This only added to the wild nature of the moment and Jim let his hand slip down onto Ron's ass.

Finally their kiss parted and Ron moved off Jim's lap. Ron retrieved the towel and used it to wipe Jim's remaining cum off his face and body before handing the towel to Jim so he could clean himself up.

"Holy shit," Ron said quietly. He didn't say anything else but Jim knew exactly what he meant. From his tone alone Jim could tell that Ron was also coming to grips with what had just happened and what they had just done with each other.

"I know," Jim said.

"That was unbelievable," Ron replied.

"I know," Jim repeated.

They chuckled for a moment and then Ron asked, "You want to go upstairs to my room?"

"Yes," Jim replied. Jim stood up and followed his friend upstairs to his room on the second floor. Jim was struck by how suddenly they were now so comfortable being naked with each other. They had seen each other naked lots of times before in locker rooms after gym class, games, or working out. However, those times they didn't linger at all and quickly got dressed. Now, however, neither even made an attempt to cover themselves or was shy about walking from the basement to Ron's bedroom completely naked.

On the other hand, Jim realized that it was completely normal to be comfortable naked with someone you had just fucked. As they reached Ron's bedroom the thought flashed through Jim's mind that he and Ron were now lovers. The idea made him nervous, excited, and curious all at the same time.

Ron pulled back the covers and crawled into bed. Jim quickly followed him. The full sized mattress was a little crowded with both of them on it but Jim wasn't about to complain. In some ways Jim didn't want to fall asleep. He didn't want this night and this crazy, amazing experience to end. However he was already exhausted and the bed felt amazingly warm and comfortable.

Before they fell asleep Jim and Ron lay on their sides facing each other. They resumed kissing and Jim brought his hand up to Ron's hip. As they kissed Jim was wildly aware of the fact that their cocks were softly rubbing together. Neither of them had a hard on, but Ron's cock was a little excited. Still, just feeling his cock rubbing against Ron's was wildly exciting.

They kissed for a while longer before Ron rolled over and said goodnight. Jim scooted up close behind Ron in the classic spoon position. He pressed his soft cock against Ron's ass. Even as he finally fell asleep Jim couldn't believe this felt so comfortable or that this was how his night was actually ending.

jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers