Friends with Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
Three friends give each other a hand.
786 words
4
47.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveRay
SteveRay
11 Followers

We'd been friends for over a decade really. Close friends. Despite me being a 19 year old male and Kate and Lisa being females we still maintained a strong, fun, childhood friendship. We were all virgins, not afraid to talk about it and whilst both girls were pretty hot, nothing had ever happened between us, probably due to the want for maintaining the friendship.

Our parents thought nothing of us all sharing a bedroom and on this particular night we were shacked up in Kate's bedroom whilst the oldies were away in the city for the night.

It was late and we'd had a great day, swimming and lazing around. I'd spent half of it ogling my two mates as they strutted around in their tiny bikinis.

At this point I was lying in Kate's double bed and the girls were sharing a big mattress on the floor. Kate who was always the most forthright blurted out what I had always thought was the million dollar question.

"Hey Jimmy -- Why don't you ever try to crack onto Lisa or me?" I just laughed in response and said that they weren't my type. With this Kate jumped on top of me and started pounding me with her pillow. My only way to stop her was to grab her 2 arms and pull her down on top of me. With a sheet between us Kate could probably have felt my erection and this was realised when the forthright attacker blurted out, "Hey, you've got an erection you sly dog."

I didn't say anything but Kate rolled over beside me and started teasing me.

"Do I turn you on big guy?" was one of a number of things she said in a laughing way. I fought back, letting go of all reserves and said -- "You both turn me on. How couldn't you walking around near naked all day. I am a guy you know?"

That was enough to have Lisa jump up on the bed and slide in beside me so that before I knew it I had my 2 good mates lying beside me whilst I had the hardest cock ever known making a tent of my sheet.

"I know" Kate said. "How about Friends with benefits? What happens under the blanket stays under the blanket."

That suggestion was just fine by me and it obviously suited Lisa because she took the chance to put her hands under the sheet and squeeze my cock through my shorts, looking up at me with a cute smile.

Kate, being Kate, took charge and told us both to quit fooling around and get naked.

"Okay" said Kate. "The friends with benefits rule is masturbation only. It starts with me and full communication is required -- the lucky person must tell the others what feels best."

This was fine by me. It took away the pressure of really not knowing what to do, not to mention a good learning experience.

I started with slowly squeezing Kate's breasts. She had great tits that almost poked through the sheets and my touch had her nipples as hard as rocks. Whilst I was upstairs Lisa had obviously headed down and Kate spread her legs urging Lisa to stroke her pussy up and down. I could have almost come there and then and my cock pushed itself against Kate's side as I continued the massage.

"Jimmy, put one of your fingers inside me while Lisa touches my clit"

As I reached down and placed a finger at Kate's wet entrance, Kate herself was nice enough to wrap one of her hands around my cock. I slowly wiggled my finger inside her and she moved her hips slightly in what seemed to be appreciation. The combination of my finger and Lisa's touch had Kate telling us she was ready to cum. Not having any experience I really didn't know what to expect and with one hand on her heaving breasts and a finger inside her pussy just went along for the ride. "I'm going to cum! Jimmy, Lisa, suck on my tits while you do that" By the rules or not -- I didn't complain as both Lisa and I took a nipple in each mouth and kept up the tempo. Kate by this stage was going crazy and thrusting herself up at our hands until finally her body seemed to shake without control and she had a huge orgasm. She shook for what seemed like 2 minutes -- squeezing my cock almost too hard as she rode the feeling right to the end. As she calmed down and got her breath back she had a big smile on her face and asked 'who's next?'

SteveRay
SteveRay
11 Followers