Friends with Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Can they make it work without catching feelings.
6.1k words
4.73
39.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

April looked into the mirror and applied another layer of lip-gloss. She looked at Ingrid though the mirror and watched her fasten her sandals.

"You do not know how excited I am to have you come out with me tonight Ingrid."

"Yeah, I figured I would since you keep complaining that I am a bad roommate and never around."

"Yeah! Well at least you have a good reason for not being around. You have been getting some from that gorgeous Blake."

"Shh! April, I told you that in secret. I don't want our neighbors to overhear you."

It had been three weeks since Ingrid and Blake had decided to be friends with benefits. And almost every night and even breaks between classes they seemed to be doing just that. Last Friday he pulled her into the handicap bathroom and screwed her on top of the toilet seat. They seemed to crave sex with one another whenever they were together. So tonight was a night away from Blake for Ingrid. So she could get over her need to want to fuck him whenever she was around him.

"Whatever, Ingrid. You know I will keep your secret, but you guys are loud when you have sex. I'm pretty sure Becky next door heard you guys lunchtime on Tuesday because I heard you two all the way down the hallway."

Ingrid blushed and ran a comb through her hair.

"Yeah well tonight no Blake. We are going to go to this club and just have fun. Right April?"

"Right and you and I both look hot. So Ebony and Ivory are going to drive these guys wild tonight."

April grabbed her purse and opened the door ushering Ingrid out.

**********

"This place is full of chicks tonight. Oh, I am so getting laid." Billy yelled over the loud music to Blake. He swallowed the rest of his beer and then followed a blonde down the stairs to the dance floor.

Blake sipped on some more of his drink and looked at the group of girls that just walked past him for the third time. This time the brunette of the group kept her eyes on him as she passed. Blake grinned at her and then shook his head.

For some reason he couldn't get his mind off of Ingrid. Even with a club of hot women his mind kept drifting back to her. He kept thinking about last Thursday, when she fell asleep at his place after they came to his house to have sex. Her hair fell over her face and she looked so peaceful and beautiful. He remembered pulling her close and that she smelled like honey and cocoa butter. When she left later that day he could still smell her on his sheets. He knew he had an issue and that he was falling for her. No matter how he tried, she just stayed with him during the day. He now was excited to go to class just so he could see her. That's part of the reason he went out tonight was to forget her for a night.

Blake took another swallow of his drink. He turned around and saw the brunette eyeing him again.

"Fuck it. Why not? It's not like Ingrid cares anyway," thought Blake. He tossed the rest of his drink back and put it on the bar. Then he walked over to the girl.

"What's up? I'm Blake. You want to dance?"

She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm Laura. I've seen you at school. We have a class together."

"Cool, so you want to dance or not Laura?"

She grabbed his hand. And he pulled her to the dance floor.

*******

"April, this place is packed."

Ingrid looked around the crowded club. She pushed through people to get to the bar.

"Yeah I know. My ex is working the bar. So we get free drinks all night. So lets get wasted."

They walked to the bar. Ingrid watched April lean over the bar and whisper in a cute blonde guys ear. He smiled and started making up some drinks. He put two drinks in front of them.

"Ingrid, this is Charlie." Charlie put his hand out and shook Ingrid's.

"Hey Charlie. Thanks for the drink. What is it?" He laughed.

"You'll see. Trust me it is guaranteed to get you plastered. And it goes down like punch."

Ingrid lifted the drink up and started drinking. He was right it did taste like punch. Ingrid let her eyes scan the dance floor. She saw someone familiar. She walked closer to the dance floor and then she saw Blake. She smiled to herself. But, then she saw some girl dancing on him. The girl was moving her butt on his cock and grinding her butt into him.

Ingrid lifted the cup to her mouth and downed the rest of the liquor in the cup.

April grabbed the cup from Ingrid. "Hey! Charlie said that drink is pretty strong. You aren't supposed to kill it that fast Ingrid."

Ingrid grabbed the cup back from April. "You said we should get plastered April. Calm down. I'm just having fun."

April shook her head and started dancing with the guy next to her.

Ingrid tried to calm herself down.

"I don't know why I am so upset, " thought Ingrid. "We are not together. We just screw. So he can still get with whomever he wants. And so can I."

Ingrid turned toward the bar. " Hey Charlie, can I get another please?"

Charlie laughed and handed her another drink. April came beside her and grabbed another drink from Charlie. "April lets find some guys and dance. I'm feeling like shaking my ass tonight."

"Yay! That's what I am talking about Ingrid." April grabbed Charlie from behind the bar as soon as his replacement came.

Charlie stopped and talked to a cute red head guy. His red hair was cut short and he was pretty tall. He had on a white t-shirt and dark jeans. Ingrid saw a glimpse of his eagle tattoo that was on his bicep under the sleeve of his shirt. He turned and looked at Ingrid and his green eyes appeared to sparkle when the club lights hit them. He looked Ingrid up and down, and then whispered something to Charlie. Charlie brought him over to Ingrid.

"Hey, Ingrid this is my buddy Leo. Leo this is Ingrid. She's April's roommate. I'm going to let you two talk while I go find April." He slapped Leo on the back and then walked off.

"Hey, I've never seen you around before." He licked his lips as he talked to her. Ingrid wondered if he could drive her wild with that tongue like Blake could.

"Yeah, I don't really go out. April kind of made me go out with her tonight. But, now that I have met you I'm kind of glad she did." She grinned up at him. She didn't know if it was the liquor that had her flirting like this or what.

"I'm glad she did as well. So do you want to dance?"

Ingrid looked into his eyes. And looked at his hand that he had stretched out to her. She shook her head yes and grabbed his hand.

He smiled and then pulled her toward the dance floor, but toward the wall. The DJ changed the song to a fast dance beat. Ingrid let her body sway to the music. As the beat increased she let her butt grind into Leo's crotch. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. Ingrid ran her hands above her head and let them roam up his chest and neck. Leo slowly began to rub his hands up and down her bare thighs. Ingrid felt the liquor kicking in. She felt her pussy tingle as he rubbed her body. She bent over and ground her butt into Leo harder. Leo moaned and pulled her body closer to his. Ingrid swayed her body with his. She moved her hair back and forth as she danced.

Leo leaned closer to her ear and began nibbling her earlobe. Ingrid moaned as he kissed down her neck. Leo turned her around and pushed his mouth upon hers.

Ingrid opened her mouth and accepted his tongue in her mouth. His lips were soft, but firm against hers. He let his hand roam in her hair as he pushed his lips further against hers. Leo lifted her slightly and pushed her against the wall. Ingrid felt his breath on her neck as he kissed down her throat and then up to her earlobe. She closed her eyes and let his hands roam over her body. She then heard a thump and felt Leo hit the floor. Ingrid's eyes flew open to see Blake red faced, with his hands in fists standing over Leo.

*******

Blake looked down at Laura while she danced on him. She was doing about everything to get him to take her home tonight. She flew her hair around. She pushed her butt onto his cock. And about every other dance move that came to her mind. Blake looked down at her and immediately got bored with her. She was supposed to be a distraction not an annoyance. When she said she was going to the bathroom to freshen up, he saw that as his way to get out of there real fast. He was about to walk off the dance floor when a couple dancing by the back of the club caught his eye.

He walked closer and saw the girl dancing on the guy. He knew the guy, Leo, from his frat. But, he didn't know the girl. She was grinding all over him. He saw Leo's hands roam all over the girls butt, breast, and then he watched him run his fingers through her hair. Blake couldn't see the girls face because of the club lights. But, she looked so familiar to him. He was about to turn and walk to the bar when he saw Leo turn the girl around and started making out with her on the dance floor.

Blake's felt his blood boil when he saw the girl was Ingrid. This douche bag had his hands all over his woman. Blake watched Leo stick his tongue in Ingrid's mouth and watched her raise her head and pull the kiss deeper. Before Blake could realize what was happening he punched the guy in the head.

Leo had a shocked look on his face. He sat on the floor holding the back of his head. He looked up and Blake and balled up his fist. He got up and swung at Blake, but Blake dodged the shot. The second swing hit Blake in the eye. Christian and Billy ran between the two and pulled them off of each other.

Billy pulled him outside of the club and Ingrid followed close behind them. He saw her run over to Leo and ask him if he was ok, while Billy pulled him outside of the club. Blake stared at Ingrid and sat down on the steps. She stared back at him and then sat beside him on the steps. She raised her hand to his eye. It was turning black from Leo's punch. Blake knocked her hand away.

"What was all that about Blake?"

Blake exhaled and rubbed his hand through his black hair.

"It's nothing Ingrid just drop it." He stood up and walked toward his car.

She followed behind him. " Well its kind of hard to drop you hitting a guy I was dancing with. Come on Blake. What's your deal?'

"I don't feel like talking about this Ingrid." He walked to his car door.

Ingrid walked in front of the car door blocking him from opening the door. He laughed at her. He could easily pick her up and move her if the wanted too.

"I don't get what's so funny Blake. Leo could file charges against you. He did nothing wrong."

"He won't file charges he is one of my frat brothers. Now move Ingrid." He watched her lose her stepping and realized she was tipsy.

" Why don't you just say the truth Blake? Tell me the truth, that you were jealous of me dancing with Leo. That maybe, just maybe Leo was doing something better than you can do to me." Her words came out slurred, but Blake wasn't too happy about what he got out of what she said.

Ingrid watched his face darken. "I don't need this Ingrid now move or I'll move you."

She smiled up at him. He looked at her and saw the moonlight shine on her brown skin. Her dark raven hair shone in the light, as it lay loose on her shoulders. He felt his cock twitch as he looked down at her.

"I think you are going to have to move me then because I'm not moving." Blake picked her up and Ingrid wrapped her legs around his waste and arms around his neck. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Blake could smell her perfume fill his nostrils. Her soft hair touched his face. She opened her mouth to his and tried to push her tongue in his mouth. Blake tried to resist the kiss, but his body craved her touch. He pressed her body against his car as he pushed further into the kiss. Ingrid moaned in his mouth and ground her body onto his. Blake could feel the heat from her pussy on his cock through their clothes. His cock was rock hard. He groaned as she began humping his cock. He couldn't take it anymore.

He raised his hands under her hips and lifted her short dress up. He pulled her thong down and unzipped his pants. Blake pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. Ingrid groaned as he entered her and threw her head back. Blake pushed in and out of her pussy. His balls smacked her pussy lips as he pounded her pussy with his cock. Ingrid began moaning loudly as he pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Tell me it's good Ingrid. Tell me whose pussy this is," groaned Blake into Ingrid's ear.

Ingrid shut her eyes to hold back from cumming. She gripped Blake's back as he pushed harder into her pussy. Blake reached between them and began rubbing Ingrid's clit between his fingers.

"It's so good Blake. Oh yes it's your pussy. Oh fuck me Blake. Fuck me," moaned Ingrid. She gripped her legs tighter around his as she came. Blake pushed harder into her and came inside her. He continued pumping into her finished releasing himself. Ingrid released her legs from his waist and he lowered her to her feet. Ingrid pulled her dress back in place and wiped the dripping cum out of her pussy with her crumbled thong.

"Get in the car Ingrid. I'll take you home."

"I will wait for April. We rode together." Blake looked at her as if he wasn't going for that. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Get in the car Ingrid. No more games. You are drunk. And I've had a long night. Just come on so I can know you got home safely."

Ingrid looked at him a smiled. She walked pass him and got in the car. Blake started driving. Ingrid stared out the window. Her head was pounding. She shut her eyes hoping to stop the pounding.

*******

Ingrid woke up at the sound of the door closing. She then heard her door open and felt two strong hands wrap around her body and lift her out of the car. Blake's face came to view through her bleary eyes. He carried her up the stairs into his bedroom.

"I thought you said you were taking me home," said Ingrid groggily. Blake laid her on his bed.

"I was, but I called April and she is drunk as well. She is staying at Charlie's and she has your keys. So you are going to have to sleep her tonight."

"I don't have any clothes here! I can't sleep like this." She stood up to leave the room. Blake caught her and pulled her back to the bed.

"Just shut up and stop arguing Ingrid. Let me take care of you. You'll be fine."

Ingrid opened her mouth, but decided not to argue especially since she barely had enough energy to do anything thanks to Charlie's strong drink. Ingrid saw him leave out of the bathroom and pull out a towel and robe.

Blake took off Ingrid's dress and then carried her into the bathroom into the bathtub. He helped her take a bath.

"Don't you need to get clean as well?" Ingrid looked at him with her big brown eyes.

Blake grinned and then pulled off his black t-shirt and jeans. He pulled his boxers down and got behind Ingrid in the bathtub. Ingrid felt his cock on her back and prayed that she could sober up real fast to truly enjoy the moment. Blake pulled Ingrid's hair to side as he washed her back and then rubbed the towel over Ingrid's erect nipples. Ingrid moaned and pressed her butt back towards Blake's now hard cock. He let his hands roam down Ingrid's belly down to her open pussy. He rubbed the towel rub over her clit. Ingrid groaned and continued to press her butt harder on his cock. Blake entered two fingers into her pussy and pushed them in and out of her pussy. Blake pulled his finger out of her and then put her into the robe. He picked her up again and laid her on the bed.

Blake opened her robe and sprawled her legs open. He gazed at her wet pussy and the horny look in her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her inner thighs. Blake looked down at the chocolate mound in front of his face. He kneeled down and kissed her clit. Blake licked his tongue out and rolled it over the clit. Ingrid gripped her fingers in his hair as he attacked her pussy. Blake pushed harder into her with his tongue. He darted his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Oh don't stop Blake, Don't' stop." Ingrid looked at the ceiling of Blake's room and watched the room begin to spin. She felt her orgasm rising. She bit her lip and pulled his face deeper in her pussy. Ingrid felt herself start cumming she began humping his face. Blake pushed his tongue deeper in her pussy. Ingrid scream as she came on his face. Blake let the juice flow over his tongue continued to lick her pussy until she stopped thrashing around. He rose up and kissed her letting her taste her own juice.

Ingrid rolled on top of Blake. She stared down at his eyes as they darkened with the look of lust in them. She let her hands roam over his chest and abs. Ingrid rubbed her fingers over his nipples. She pinched them and watched him groan. She raised her hips and pushed onto Blake's cock. Blake grabbed her hips and steadied her as she pushed all of his cock inside of her. Ingrid began riding him slowly. Blake felt her pussy walls close over his cock. He moaned her name as she rode him slowly. He watched her breast jump up and down as she rode his cock deeper into her pussy. He saw her eyes roll back as he felt her body cum again.

Blake pushed her into the bed and thrust his dick deeper inside her. The sound of his balls hitting her pussy and their groans was the only sound in the room. Blake groaned and then came inside of Ingrid. He pulled the sheets over their naked bodies and pulled Ingrid close to him and fell asleep.

*****

Blake woke up the next morning and reached out for Ingrid. All he felt was the sheet.

"Not again, Ingrid. Do not tell me you skipped out on me again," mumbled Blake to himself.

He got up and headed to the bathroom just in time to see Ingrid walk out in one of his dress shirts. He grinned at her, picked her up, and kissed her lips.

He let her down. "What is wrong? Why are you acting all happy? You thought I left didn't you?" She rubbed his hair and sat in his computer chair.

"Come on it wouldn't be the first time you had me wake up to an empty bed." He looked down at her bare thigh that was exposed as she crossed her leg.

Ingrid smiled. "Yeah well I'm pretty sure you left many girls in an empty bed. So deal with it buddy." Blake walked over and picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't leave you in a bed." He looked down at her and realized he was really comfortable being in this situation with Ingrid. He liked waking up with her in his bed, in his clothes, and just being around him. This feeling was unlike anything he felt with other girls. He could get used to this if he let himself.

"Whoa, there Blake a girl may think you are trying to get serious with her." Ingrid got off his lap and started brushing her hair.

Blake tried to laugh off what she said. "Me, serious? Never! You know that Ingrid. I just like waking up with you here. That way you wont text me all morning and cause my cell phone bill to be huge." She looked disappointed for a second and then smiled at him.

"Whatever! I think you do all the texting. All the "what are you doing?" "What are you wearing?" "And the meet me in the library texts?" And so on."

"Yeah, and where does meeting at the library lead us to doing? As a matter of fact why aren't we in bed right now?" He pulled her over to him and let his hands roam under her shirt as he started to rub her clit.

Ingrid groaned, but pulled back from his roaming hands. "We can't I have to go home. I have to study."

Blake started kissing her neck. "Study later Ingrid. Plus, I can help you study." She pulled back again.

"Yeah, right you will distract me. Plus, I want to get out of here before all your frat brothers wake up and see me leave in the same dress they saw me in last night, especially Leo. I am already sorry enough about what happened to him."

"Why are you sorry for what happened to Leo? He had it coming for trying to move in on you."

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12