Friends with Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid turned and stared at him." We aren't a couple Blake. He can try to make a move if he wants. I kind of like him from what I remember about him. And don't try to pretend that you didn't have a little fun last night as well. I saw you with that girl on the dance floor. Did you see me go over to the girl and knock her out?"

Blake felt his anger from last night start to come up again. "Last night I was just dancing with the girl Ingrid. I wasn't practically fucking her on the dance floor like you were. And you don't have to keep giving hints that we aren't a couple. I know that. I don't want to be a couple, but there are rules among frat brothers. And one rule is not to move on to another's guy's girl. So like I said he had it coming."

Ingrid saw Blake's face start to turn red like last night. " How would he even know I was your "girl" Blake? We agreed to keep this a secret right? That is unless you have been going around bragging to everyone about what's been going on with us." Ingrid pulled on a pair of Blake's school sweat pants.

Blake tried to calm himself down. He exhaled sharply. "I haven't told anybody Ingrid, but I think anybody who lives here can realize what's going on in here. We aren't exactly quiet in here. Nor our we creeping around so nobody can see us together." He watched her tie her hair back into a ponytail and grab her purse and dress.

"Then maybe we need to stop." She couldn't even believe the words flew out of her mouth until she heard herself say it. She didn't want to stop. She loved being with Blake. He was funny, tender, and exciting.

"What did you say," asked Blake? The color seemed to drain out of his face when she said that. Maybe she has felt nothing for me at all over these few weeks. She really just wanted sex.

"I said we should stop having sex. We should just be friends, nothing more." Ingrid let her eyes look to the floor so she didn't have to look into his blue eyes.

" Whatever, Ingrid. You want to end it just like that. Then lets end it just like that. It was fun while it lasted." He watched her gather the rest of her stuff.

"Yeah it was fun. I'm um going home. I'll see you in class." She turned to walk out.

"Wait, I'll drive you home. Come on." He pulled on some basketball shorts and a hoodie. They walked down to his car and drove in silence to Ingrid's dorm.

"Thanks for the ride Blake. I'll give you your clothes back Monday." She turned to get out of the car when he grabbed her arm.

He pulled her close to him and kissed her lips softly. Ingrid pulled in for more, but Blake pulled back.

"Keep the clothes its no big deal. See you in class." He turned and put his hand on the wheel.

Ingrid stared at him for a second. She wanted to tell him that she didn't mean it and wanted to be with him. But, then she realized they could never have a relationship, he liked being free to fuck whomever he wanted and she couldn't be with a guy like that again, not after Chris.

"Ok, see you later." She got out of the car.

Blake watched her walk into the dorm. He licked his lips to taste her one last time. He then drove off.

*******

"So you are just Ms. Drama central. Aren't you Ingrid?"

Ingrid looked up from under her covers as April finally came in from the night before.

"Me? Look at you. You have been out since last night with a guy, who you said was your ex. Then, I find out that you slept over at his house last night. And I can only assume that you didn't sleep on the couch. And why are you coming in at 11 at night?

"Never mind me and Charlie's on again off again relationship. We are talking about you and the fight on the dance floor over you last night."

Ingrid sighed. " It was not a fight over me. I just happen to be there."

"Whatever, don't try to lie to me and say Blake punched Leo for something else besides almost screwing you on the dance floor. Oh and by the way how fun was that with Leo? He is a little hottiie and such a sweetie."

"I know I feel so bad about that. Is he ok?"

"Yeah, he's cool. We put a beer on his head and he was ok. He asked about you surprisingly. I guess he is still interested even with Blake punching him over you. He kept saying it was a sucker punch."

Ingrid sat on her bed and crossed her legs. " Yeah, well Blake and I ended our little sex thing."

"Oh, my gosh Ingrid why?" She came over and sat on Ingrid's bed.

"I don't really know why. We were talking and he said Leo should have known not to touch me because I was his. And I told him we should just end it so everybody would know I wasn't his. I told him I didn't want to get all serious with him. That he and I should be free to be with whomever we want." Ingrid felt a tear come down her face.

"But, you like him Ingrid. Why would you do that? Is this because of that stupid ass Chris guy you told me about? Blake is not him Ingrid."

"I know that, but they are similar in the fact that they both our players. I just can't give my heart to him and have it broken all over again."

"Well, what about your classes? He is in like all of them. You are going to have to see him there, right?"

Ingrid started nibbling on her lip. "I guess I will just have to deal with it. Just deal with not having Blake in my life in a sexual manner."

"Yeah, well I don't think it is going to be as easy as you think Ingrid. You may have had your blinders up since you were screwing him like everyday. But, you should know tons of girls would have loved to be in your position. Do you know how many girls I know that would love to screw Blake. He is hot, he is the president on his frat, he is smart, and he just exudes sexiness. You are going to see all types of girls in his face now. Do you think you can handle just being his buddy and watching him move on?"

Ingrid exhaled and pulled her legs up and close to her body. "I'll be fine April. Blake can do whatever he wants. I can totally handle it. "

******

Ingrid walked into class and paused. There he was. He was grinning and talking to some guy sitting behind him. "Gosh, he looks great," thought Ingrid. He had a black polo on and some khakis. He also had sunglasses on. They must have been on to hide his black eye from the weekend. She glared at him. For some reason even the most regular outfit made him look even hotter. Ingrid swallowed and walked over to her seat next to him. She cursed Prof. Rowe for having assigned seats in the class.

Blake turned and watched Ingrid sit down next to him. "Man, she is hot," thought Blake. She had on another short blue jean skirt and button down red flannel shirt. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail. He instantly smelled her cocoa butter and honey scent as she sat next to him. His cock stirred as he watched her from the corner of his eye.

"Friends can say hello to each other? Right, Ingrid? Because I don't want this to be all weird now." Blake smirked at Ingrid.

"Wipe the silly grin off your face Blake. Of course friends can say hello to each other. This will only be weird if we let it be weird. We both are adults we can handle being friends without thinking of sex. Right, Blake?"

"Yeah, I'm cool just being your friend. This will be different though." Blake ran his hands through his hair and laughed to himself. "Believe it or not, but I have never had a friend that was a girl. I either pretended to be their friend so I could screw them or they pretended to be my friend to screw me. So this thing we are doing is totally brand new for me."

"Well, this should be interesting then. How's your eye?"

He took off his sunglasses and showed it to her. It was a black bruise on the side of his eye. Ingrid let her hand raise up to it and touch it. Blake winced some and pulled back. Ingrid let her hand fall to his shoulder. He looked at her and his eyes darkened some.

Ingrid felt the heat from his body on her hand. She closed her eyes and remembered him lifting her with those strong arms. And when he leaned her against the wall and fucked her slowly making her scream his name. She pulled her hand off his body and put it in her lap.

Ingrid turned and watched the professor come into class. Blake put back on his sunglasses. She watched Blake start to take notes. She attempted to do so as well. But, her gaze kept falling back on Blake. She looked at his fingers as he wrote and remembered him pushing those fingers into her pussy. She looked at his lips and remembered how soft they felt against her. Ingrid felt her body getting hot. She crossed her legs and jiggled them slightly to create friction against her clit. She almost jumped out of her seat when class ended. She had to get away from Blake he was turning her on and he wasn't even trying to.

"So do you want to go to the library and study?" Blake asked while he put his books in his bag.

"Uhh no. I have to get back to the dorm. I promised April that I would help her with her assignment." She threw her bag around her shoulder.

"But, April's a art major. How are you going to help her with art?" He smirked at her.

Ingrid blushed. "She is sketching me. Look I have to go. See you later." Ingrid turned and ran out of the classroom.

Blake watched her hurry through people and leave out of the classroom. He sighed and sat down. He closed his eyes and his mind immediately flashed back to them lying in bed together. Blake felt the warmth of her body against his and smelled her scent.

"Blake, earth to Blake."

Blake opened his eyes and looked into Megan's green one's. Megan was a girl he had fooled around with a few times freshman year. But, then Kelly and then Trisha came along and replaced Megan. She was a cool girl. And an ok lay.

"What's up Megan?" She sat down next to him.

"I've missed you Blake. I heard you were in some relationship or something. And when I heard I said to myself, No way is Blake Getty in a relationship. That was of course until I saw you punch Leo this weekend."

Blake smiled at Megan and started to caress her cheek. "Now, Megan you know me. I never get in a relationship. I like to have way to much fun to have a girlfriend." Blake looked around the room and saw that it was empty. Blake let his hand slide down Megan's face and he pulled his hand into her shirt and began playing with her nipple. Megan moaned and leaned her head against the chair. He pulled her breast out of her tank top and rolled her pink nipple with his fingertips.

He had to do something to get Ingrid out his mind. She thought he was a slut anyway.

"Now, Megan you said you missed me right? Then show me how much you missed me." Blake released Megan's nipple and leaned back in his seat. Megan grinned at Blake and unzipped his khakis. Megan got on her knees in front of him and licked the head of his cock. She lowered her head deeper and pushed his cock into her mouth. Blake shut his eyes and took a hold of Megan's head as she fucked him with her mouth. He pushed her further on his cock. Megan sucked him deeper in her mouth. Blake felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. He felt his cock tense up as he squirted his cum into the back of her throat. Megan swallowed the last drop and then got up.

"Wow, you still have it Megan. I needed that. Thanks." She stood up and grinned at him.

She leaned in to kiss him, but he pulled back. "I have to go Megan. See you later?"

"Yeah, so who is better? Your little black chick or me?" Blake felt his eyes turn cold.

"You don't ever mention her again, Megan. Do you hear me? Jealousy doesn't look good on you."

"Whatever, Blake you had no problem using me right there to get what you wanted. So least you can do is tell me if I am better than her or not."

Blake laughed. "She is better than you in every way." He turned to walk out of the room.

"Yeah, well you act just like me. So I guess she is better than you as well," yelled Megan across the room.

Blake let the door shut behind him and he walked out to his car. He knew he used Megan. He thought she would be the distraction he needed to get Ingrid out of his mind. Turns out she just made him feel worse.

He got into his car and drove home.

12