Friends with Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Things change?
938 words
4.36
10.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: After this chapter, the titles of my next submissions will be different, but will be a continuation of "Friends With Benefits", also this will be my only non-erotic story, it is also a bit shorter, I think you will understand why I approached this chapter differently after reading it. Thanks again to all those who've read my previous submissions and voted, again feedback is always welcome.

*

NO! I my inner voice screamed out. Don't do this, it won't work. Don't leave tied down to a commitment at home, besides you're not even 100% sure where his feelings lie. Don't set yourself up for another heartache, keep it cool, and if you play your cards right, maybe you can "hang out" during breaks and weekends home. Although, he is a really sweet guy, someone's bound to grab him once you're gone, like Kristen...no, forget it, don't get jealous, don't be sad, I know you really "like him" but you have bigger things to worry about...they say sex complicates things, and I agree.

My rational screamed out in defiance to my sudden onset of mixed emotions. I knew the deal from day one and so did Dante, we agreed to keep it casual. We'd both been burned in the past and neither he nor I wanted to revisit that hurt. We'd been "friends with benefits" for about a month, agreeing this arrangement would be best since I was leaving for college at the end of the summer and he didn't want a relationship at the moment. We saw each other almost everyday, and knew we were each others only "sexual partners", which gave me more comfort than maybe it should have. It was now the end of May, and ninety percent of the time I felt I was able to squelch the feelings and conflict bubbling inside me when Dante and I were together even though he asked me on several occasions if it was cool that we kept things as they were. Then came the night of May 27th and everything changed. I went to visit my father in the city that day and returned home around 11:30 pm. My curfew wasn't until 2 so I decided to go straight to Dante's from the train station, instead of home.

Upon arrival I realized Dante was upset. This in turn bothered me because Dante typically had endless patience and a calm, relaxed demeanor. I asked what was wrong, as he paced back and forth around his bedroom. He told me his mother and step father were fighting again and that it was only a matter of time before they moved out. This revelation made my heart sink, what would I do if I couldn't spend the time with Dante that I'd become accustomed to? Since he was still pacing, and beginning to make me nervous, I suggested we take a walk to the elementary school nearby, to blow off some steam and have a couple cigarette's. In all honesty I cannot recall what it was that we talked about until the subject of "us" came up. The details are a little sketchy, but basically he asked me again what it was that we were doing. Not wanting to put him in an awkward position I reiterated that I was cool keeping things as they were, even though part of me was crying out in protest.

"I don't know" he said.

"Part of me wants to give us a shot, I don't know, I'm confused." Dante said, his words filled with trepidation.

"I kinda want to, too." I replied. "I just don't want either of us to get hurt because I'm going away."

"It's up to you." he said. "Do you want to give this a chance?"

"Yeah, why not." I replied trying to contain happiness at the prospect of an actual relationship.

"Okay, let's do it." Dante said. And that was that he was mine alone now.

"What's today's date?" he asked suddenly.

"May 27th, why?" I asked.

"Oh cause I like to remember anniversaries." Dante said smiling.

It was then that we decided to leave, hand in hand we walked back to his house, I was elated. Suddenly he turned to me and asked "can I get a kiss now?"

Laughing I turned and kissed him. Our first official kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Pulling away I said something, to which he replied something like, " Baby you're with me now get used to it." and he smiled down at me. In my own head, like a giddy thirteen year old girl, I said "he called me baby!" I was over the moon, never had I expected things to turn out the way they were. A big part of me was excited to see what the future held, yet there was still the part of me that couldn't help but wonder if we had just complicated things more. Pushing my doubts aside, I focused on the fact that for now we were here, together, and I would do my best to make it work.

The sex that night was amazing as usual with us. He fucked me hard and deep. I felt passion between us and the need to "seal the deal" so to speak. We didn't know what the future would hold, but in that moment, there was only the two of us. On top of me, fucking me slowly, our lips met, sensually and passionately. When I came for the last time, I could barely hold back a cry of "I love you." No, I cried silently, I can't let him know, not yet.