Friends with Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
It is time to meet the family.
10k words
4.69
31.7k
18
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

-Hello All,

So I plan on finishing this story by the next chapter. Thank you for the responses and votes.

*

Ingrid pulled her knees to her chest. She looked over at Blake. The drunkenness stare he had earlier was long gone. His blue eyes stared at her intently as she began her long story about her relationship with Chris.

"I met Chris my freshmen year of college. I was moving into my dorm room. My parents were already inside unloading the stuff in my room. I remember it was extremely hot that day and I was sweating bullets carrying all my junk in. I was struggling with the final heavy box and I felt like it was going to fall. Each step I made it was falling more and more in my hands. Then all of a sudden two hands were on top of mine and they grabbed the box from me. I can remember looking up into Chris's face."

Ingrid paused and looked up to Blake. He had the same look on his face, but she could tell he was getting angry because he had two creases in his forehead between his eyebrows.

"Blake I really don't have to tell you all this. Its over between us, I just want you now."

He rubbed his hand through his hair. "No, I want to hear the whole story."

"Ok, well. He helped me with my box and introduced himself. He was entering school as a freshman. We had two of the same classes together so he naturally said we should hang out. At first I wasn't so sure if I wanted to talk to him. I mean I was shy, I never had a boyfriend, and I was a virgin. He on the other hand looked like he could have any girl on the campus. I told him that we might be able to hang out sometime. He met my parents they immediately liked him. They especially liked the fact his parents were doctors and that he was following the same track."

Ingrid stared off in space as she remembered how happy her mom was when she found out that her and Chris were dating. Ingrid thought she liked Chris more than Ingrid did.

"We started dating after a month of late night studying and trips to the movies. He didn't kiss me at all during that time. But, after a month of dating he became my first. He was my first in bed, he was my first real kiss, and he became my first real love. He was my best friend. Chris was there when my mom died. He held me the whole night I cried and flew with me home to go to her funeral. He was everything to me."

Ingrid's mind flew back to when he sat with her at her mom's funeral after she died of breast cancer. He held her hand the whole time and told her he was there for her. It was also at that time she started to notice the phone calls he would take outside.

" We were good, until the beginning of second semester sophomore year. That's when he started saying he was going to come over and he wouldn't roll into my dorm until 11 or 12. And then it would be just to have sex and then he would leave. He grew more distant, but when I asked him about it he told me he was just stressed out by his Biology major. I would confess to my friends about it and they told me to ignore it and that I was lucky to have a catch like him."

Ingrid looked at Blake and he was rubbing his head trying to calm himself down.

"So one day he was in the shower at my dorm. His phone vibrated with a new text message. I checked it and it was from my close friend Karen. She wrote that next time she wanted him to cum in her, not on her breast because she wanted to feel him inside of her. I can remember being in a state of shock. I looked through his phone and saw messages from girls. He tried to hide some of the numbers by putting them in his phone under Dominos or McDonalds, but the text messages spoke for themselves."

Ingrid remembered what his face looked like when he got out the shower. He leaned in and tried to turn her on. She remembered pushing him away and slapping him in the face.

"I showed him the phone. And he didn't even lie. He said it was the truth, but that it was just sex and that he was lost right now because he loved me so much and didn't know how to deal with it and that it was just sex. So I threw him out of my dorm in nothing but his towel."

Ingrid laughed at the memory of him banging on her door in the hallway naked.

"After that I just couldn't stay there any longer. I had no friends since the one's I had were fucking my ex boyfriend. And plus everywhere I went in that school was a memory of him. So I transferred out of there to here. When I met you and you changed my world Blake. I love you. I love you more than I loved Chris. He is a distant memory. There is no need to be threatened by him at all."

Ingrid felt a tear go down her cheek. Blake wiped her face with his hand.

"I should kick his ass for what he did to you. But, all I can think in my head is that I need to thank the guy."

Ingrid laughed and looked up at him. "Thank him for what?"

Blake pulled her onto him. "Had he not have fucked up with you I would not have met you."

"Oh yeah. Remind me to send him a thank you basket then." Ingrid laughed and pulled Blake's head down to hers and kissed him slowly.

He picked her up and led her to the shower. The steam in the shower filled the room. Ingrid pulled off Blake's shirt. She let her hands glide over his nipples and hard abs. Her hand trailed the thin fair hair that led down his chest to his cock. She pulled open his pants and tugged down his boxers.

Blake moaned as she let her hand slide up and down his cock. She let her other hand slowly massage his balls, while the other rubbed the head of his cock and jerked him slowly.

He pulled the towel she had wrapped around her body off and pulled off her bra. Blake lowered his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He slid his tongue over it and caught it between his two front teeth and he flicked his tongue repeatedly over her nipple. Ingrid groaned and freed his balls. She took her hand and rubbed her fingertips over her clit as Blake switched to her other breasts and attacked it the same way as the other.

Blake pushed her against the wall and wrapped her legs around his waist. Ingrid felt the cool tile against her back as Blake pushed his hard cock in her awaiting pussy. Ingrid moaned as he pounded away at her pussy. Her back banged until the tile wall as he pushed in and out of her. Her nipples were rubbing against his hard chest as he pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Ingrid felt her body tense as she came on his cock. Her pussy began squeezing and pulsating over his cock. Blake increased his speed and thrusts as he came in her pussy.

Blake took the soap and washed her body. Ingrid did the same to him. They both left the bathroom and collapsed on the bed exhausted from sex.

As the rest of Spring break passed Ingrid did her best to avoid Chris and his friends. The last thing she wanted was to have Blake start a fight over a piece of trash like Chris. What they did do though was have sex multiple times during the break. The last night they had sex on the beach on a lawn chair. The waves crashed as Ingrid came on Blake's cock.

They returned back to school and the weeks of classes began again.

"So, tonight I've got a surprise for you Ingrid."

Ingrid stared at Blake as they walked out of their Philosophy class.

"I am sorry. Did I hear you correctly? You have a surprise for me? What is it? You know I have ways to get it out of you." She leaned in and kissed him slowly on the lips.

He pulled back. "Oh you are a dirty sneaky girl. Just take the surprise for what it is and that is a surprise. So no tricks"

Ingrid pouted and gave him the puppy eyes. "Please Blake tell me."

"Nope."

"Oh you suck Blake." She walked off.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. He put his arm around her shoulders. "Trust me Ingrid you will like it. It means a lot to me."

"Well I guess so if it means a lot to you." He kissed her cheek. Just then his phone started to vibrate.

He looked at the id and then looked annoyed.

"What? Who is it?" She watched him put the phone back in his pocket.

"It's Caroline, she has been calling me since Miami."

"Well, what does she want?"

Blake grabbed her hand and headed to her dorm. "I don't know I haven't answered. She never leaves a message. I would think she would be over me now I mean it's been almost two months."

"You should answer and find out what it is?"

"I don't care what it is. Anyway tonight, like I said dress up. I want you to look hot, but still good enough to go to a restaurant in."

Ingrid laughed. "Well that rules out anything in April's closet."

They walked up to her dorm room. "So I can't let you in my room."

His smile faded some. "Why?"

"Because if you do I won't get any work done before we go out. I know you. You will say we will study and then I wake up three hours later with a sore pussy and my hair all over the place."

"Oh, is your pussy still sore from last night? Well let me kiss it and make it better baby."

He leaned in and kissed her slowly pressing her against the door. His hands roamed down her body to her ass. He squeezed her butt checks through her tights. Just then her door opened and they fell into the room.

"Oh, sorry guys. I didn't hear you out here. I was on my way to class." April stared down at them on the floor in the room.

Blake laughed and pulled Ingrid off the floor. "Its okay April. Perfect timing too cause Blake was leaving as well."

"But, Ingrid. Come on let me stay." Ingrid placed a hand on his chest as she pushed him out the room.

"Bye April. Blake I'll see you at 8. I love you, bye." She closed the door before he could try to sneak back in.

April laughed at him. "So Blake what plans do you have tonight with Ingrid?"

Blake walked down the steps of Ingrid's dorm. "Can you keep a secret April?"

"It will go in my vault I swear."

"Okay, I'm taking Ingrid to meet my parents tonight. They flew in for business and I told them they could meet the girl I am always talking about. It's actually the first time they have ever met a girl I've gone with."

"Wow, then this is a big deal. Why didn't you just tell her?"

"Come on April. You know Ingrid will freak out and get nervous. I figured if I just kind of sprung it on her she would be cool with it. What do you think?"

April pulled her hair from her face. "I think that this is going to be very interesting. And I so can't wait for her to get back and tells me how it goes."

April walked off to class and waved bye to Blake.

Blake thought back to what his mom asked him recently. She kept questioning him about Ingrid and why he wasn't with Caroline anymore. And how Caroline had been such a great catch. He hoped that everything would go well tonight.

_____________________

" So what's the big surprise? We have been driving downtown for like twenty minutes now."

Blake looked over at Ingrid in her yellow halter tye dye sundress. The yellow brought out her brown skin. She wore her hair in loose curls down her face. Blake pulled into valet and waited for them to come get his car.

"So, I want you to meet my parents."

Ingrid smiled. "Oh my gosh for real. When Blake? I can't wait to meet them. When are they coming in town?"

"Uhh they are here. They probably are already in the restaurant."

Ingrid's smile faded. "What? They are in there right now? Why the heck didn't you tell me we were meeting your parents Blake? Gosh, my boobs are showing some in this dress. Your mom is going to think I'm a whore."

"No, baby. You look great. My parents will love you. Like I do."

Just then valet opened the doors to the car. Blake tried to grab her hand as they approached the door, but Ingrid pulled hers away. She rummaged through her bag for lip-gloss and a mirror.

"You look great Ingrid. Calm down." She shot him an evil look and they walked in.

Blake's parents stood up when they walked to the table. His mother had his blue eyes. She was a brunette with a few grey streaks. His father had Blake's same athletic build and dimples.

His mother looked at Ingrid and choked on the water she was drinking. Her husband patted her back and then she plastered on a fake smile. They hugged Blake.

"Mom and Dad this is my girlfriend, Ingrid."

Blake's dad reached over Blake a grabbed Ingrid into a bear hug.

"It is so good to finally meet you Ingrid. Wow you are pretty. My son has told me great things about you. It is great to finally meet you."

"Wow, thank you Mr. Reynolds. It is a pleasure to meet you too. You look like Blake's older brother rather than his father."

"Thanks, I tell him that all the time. And no Mr. Reynolds, call me Rick."

Blake's mom continued to stare at Ingrid.

"Mrs. Reynolds, umm it's a pleasure to meet you as well."

Blake's mother just smiled and sat down.

They sat and started eating dinner.

"So Ingrid, you met Blake in class, huh?

Rick was beaming. "Yes, sir we sat next to each other in class and a relationship just kind of blossomed out of it."

Blake's mother cleared her throat. "So, Ingrid you were dating my son while he was with Caroline?"

Ingrid blushed. "No, we broke up before he started dating Caroline. We just kind of got of back together once they broke up."

Blake gripped her hand. "Yeah mom. I already told you this stuff."

"I know honey. I just wanted to hear Ingrid's side." She looked at everyone at the table. "If you will excuse me, I am going to go freshen up."

Ingrid ate her food in silence as Blake and his father talked about the game that came on the night before. She excused herself from the table and went to the restroom.

She walked into the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. She turned to her side and admired herself in her dress. I look kind of cute, thought Ingrid. She washed her hands and plastered on a smile. Just when she was about to walk out the door she heard a woman whispering on the phone. Ingrid walked into the stall next to the woman and closed the door. She listened to the woman's conversation.

"Yes, Janet. You heard me correctly the girl is black. Yes, black. I have no idea how this happen. He left that great girl Caroline, for this, this harlot... No, I have no idea if her family has money. She probably got in the school on scholarship anyway Janet. Oh I know I should have never let Blake go to that school it was too lacks with its admission requirements and now he is dating a black girl and I am stuck eating across from her at dinner. Rick is just eating it up. He always has had a soft spot for blacks. Now, this."

Ingrid felt the tear fall from her eyes. She could not believe what she just heard. She walked out of the stall and dried her face. She could still hear the woman's whispers in the stall. She looked down to her hands and they were shaking. She wanted nothing, but to end this dinner and go home. Away from this woman before she either cursed Blake's mother out or be forced to say something that she didn't want to say.

Ingrid walked back to the table and both Rick and Blake smiled at her. Blake's smile faded when he looked in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I am a little sick. So I think I am going to just take a cab back to the dorm and lay down."

Blake started to get his stuff together. "No, babe I'll take you home. Its no problem."

"No! I mean no you stay here and visit your parents. It was nice meeting you Rick please tell your wife the same." Ingrid grabbed her purse and headed to the door. Blake was behind her.

"Ingrid, what's wrong? Why are you lying about being sick?"

Ingrid stopped outside the restaurant. "Your mother doesn't like me Blake."

He laughed. "Is that it? My mom doesn't like anybody. Who cares? I don't. She hates everyone at first and then she is like their best friend."

"I don't think so this time. I heard her on the phone in the bathroom. She made it clear she wasn't happy that you were dating a black girl Blake."

Blake's smile faded. "What? She said she didn't like you because you were black?"

"I don't want to be the person that comes between someone and their mother Blake. I don't have a mother anymore and I miss her everyday. I can't be the one to ruin it between you and your mom."

"No, she can't do this. I am not going to lose our relationship because she's got issues. Don't worry about my mother I will handle her. Here you drive my car home and I will pick it up later tonight." He kissed her cheek, and gave her money to pay for the valet ticket.

_________________

Ingrid was awoken by a knock at her door. She glanced over at April's empty bed. She rubbed her eyes and opened it. Blake was standing at the door frowning.

"What's wrong babe?" Ingrid moved so Blake could walk in.

His eyes were rimmed red like he had been crying. Ingrid pulled him into a hug.

He pulled away. "I told my mom what you told me. She didn't even fake it. As soon as she got back to the table she told me she didn't think you were right for me. She said that I needed to be with someone like myself. I just lost it. I told her that if she couldn't accept you then she no longer accepted me. And I just stormed off. She's been calling me non stop since I left the restaurant."

"I didn't want this Blake. I don't want you to end your relationship with your mom. Gosh, she's your mom. You can't do this."

He looked at her in shock. "How can you be on her side? She was mean to you for no reason except for her own hate."

"She is your mom Blake. Gosh, you only have one mom in the world. I would give anything to have my mom back. Just call her back."

He sat back down on the bed and rubbed his face. "I can't do that Ingrid. If I call my mom back she will expect me to say that I have ended it with you. And that is something I just can't do. Haven't you figured it out yet? I can't go a day without seeing your face. Without holding you. Without feeling you on my skin. I need you in my life Ingrid."

He pulled her onto his lap. He pulled her hair out of his face and let his hands rub up and down her sides. Ingrid pulled him closer to her body in her arms. She inhaled his cologne and body smell. Blake pulled her t-shirt off her body and stared at her breast in the moonlight. He watched her pointy nipples bounce as he threw her shirt on the floor. He pulled his head forward and captured her nipple in his mouth. Ingrid groaned and pulled his head closer into her breast. Blake continued to suck her nipple deeper into his mouth as he reached under her and grabbed her waistband of her white panties. He lifted her slightly and pulled her panties down. He let one hand dive into her wet pussy as he moved his mouth over to her other breast. Ingrid groaned and bounced on his fingers as they pushed harder into her wet pussy.

Ingrid grabbed his pants and released his cock. His blue eyes were full of lust when she looked up at him. He pulled her onto the bed and stared down at her. He got up and removed the rest of his clothing. Ingrid stared at his body in the moonlight. His body glowed in the light. His dark tribal skeleton tattoo on his chest seemed to stare down at her. Ingrid spread her legs open as Blake lowered himself to the bed and pushed into her awaiting pussy. Ingrid felt the heat of his body as he pushed deep into her pussy. Blake lifted Ingrid's legs around his body. As he pushed into her he leaned in and kissed her slowly as he pounded into her pussy. Ingrid grabbed his back and screamed his name in her thin walled dorm room. Her bed scraped the floor as he pushed in and out of her. Blake braced his hands on the bed frame as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock as her body started to convulse. Blake pushed into her one more time as he felt his cum shoot inside her pussy.

He pulled out of her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed the back of her neck and he soon heard her breathing slow down and he felt her sleep. He stared at the ceiling of her dorm room. His phone began to buzz again. He didn't even bother to look at it. It could only be two people calling him either his mother or Caroline. He pulled Ingrid closer to him and he fell asleep.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers