Friends with Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
The proposal.
8.1k words
4.61
33.8k
41
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

So this was supposed to be my last chapter, but I decided to make one last chapter. Anyway, thank you for the comments, please keep them coming. I hope you enjoy the story.

-ynglady22

*

Blake pulled in front of Ingrid's house. He laid his head back and stared at her sleeping in the passenger seat. For the last two days they had been driving to her house. His mind raced back to the all the stops they made on the way. One time they had sex in the truck stop bathroom. The other she rode his dick while he drove down the empty high way.

His dick got hard just thinking of it again. He looked over at her as she slept with her hair falling in her face. He knew this weekend was it. He was going to ask her to marry him. First, he wanted to ask her dad and then finally propose. These last few days had been so great. He hadn't thought about Caroline and the baby. He knew when he came back he had to deal with that drama, but right now he was content with just being with Ingrid.

He shook her slightly to wake her up. "Wake up babe. I think we are here."

She smiled at him and stretched. "You really wore me out at that last gas station."

"Yeah, but you didn't put up much of a fight did you. I could go for another round though."

He leaned over started kissing her slowly. He let his hand rub up her inner thigh. He let his hand rise up her thigh to her pussy lips. He pushed his fingers into her panties and brushed his fingers across her swollen clit. Ingrid moaned into his ear. Blake lifted up her dress and pushed her panties to the side. He felt her wetness on his fingers. He pushed his middle finger into her pussy and felt her warm pussy walls squeeze his finger. Blake pushed in and out of her. Ingrid moaned. He was about to push in another when he saw the porch light come on.

He pulled his fingers out of her and licked her wetness off his fingers. She passed him a wet wipe and he wiped his hands. Ingrid stared at him.

"Are you ready to do this Blake?"

He grinned at her. "Please, babe I've got this in the bag. I'm not nervous at all."

"Ok, whatever you say." They got out of the car and she grabbed his hand. It was sweaty. She laughed to herself. She knew he was nervous.

They walked through the front door. "Dad we are here?"

A tall dark skin semi buff man walked out into the foyer. He grinned at Ingrid and picked her up into a hug.

"I cooked all your favorites Ingrid. Your brothers will all be in from grad school probably tomorrow morning." He looked up and Blake standing awkwardly by the front door.

"Dad this is Blake, my boyfriend." Blake reached out his arm to shake Mr. Moore's hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Moore." Mr. Moore shook his hand.

"I agree it's about time I met the famous Blake. You are all my daughter ever talks about. Here come on in I will show you around the house and where YOU will be sleeping."

Ingrid rolled her eyes and grabbed Blake's hand. Ingrid and her dad showed him around the home. They stopped by the guest room on the second floor.

"Ok, Blake this is where you will be staying. My room is actually right next to this one. You know I can hear about everything in that room. So I know if you are in there or not."

Ingrid laughed. "Gosh dad he gets the picture."

"You don't have to worry about anything Mr. Moore. I won't be sneaking out."

Ingrid dad shook his head. "Well good. Since all that is handled. I will let you two unpack and I'll finish cooking dinner. It should be ready in about 20 minutes."

"Ok, Dad thanks."

Blake took Ingrid's bag out of her hands and followed her into her room. He stared around her room at all the pictures of Ingrid in high school. He looked at her pictures hugging friends. He saw a picture of Ingrid and Chris under another picture. Then he saw the one by her bed of he could only assume was her mother because the woman was just as beautiful as Ingrid.

"Is this your mom?" She stopped putting her clothes away and looked at him.

"Yeah, we look alike, right?" She walked over to him.

"Yeah a lot alike." She sat down on her bed and pulled him down to sit next to her.

"So babe it wasn't that bad was it?"

"Not at all. How do you think your brothers will act?" Ingrid made a face.

"We will just have to see. My brothers are very protective of me. And my other brother, Kyle, still thinks I should be with Chris. He thinks Chris is a changed man blah blah blah. But, in the end they will like you because I do."

He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Does your dad know about Caroline?"

"No, I thought that could at least wait until after he met you."

"Oh crap Ingrid I am going to have to tell him the truth. I don't want him to think I am a liar or something."

"Okay, well fine we will tell him. Not my brothers, just my dad. Okay, so stop being so stressed and just enjoy this vacation away from all that drama at home. And think about your girlfriend that you left all hot and bothered from the car."

Blake grinned. "If your dad catches us he will kill me."

Ingrid laid back against the pillow of her bed and lifted her dress up. She pulled her panties to the side and rubbed her clit up and down.

"Look Blake you left me so wet." Blake groaned and watched her rub her pussy up and down. He looked at the door and tried to listen for her dad.

"We can't Ingrid your dad is right downstairs." He watched her push two fingers in her pussy.

"My dad is all the way downstairs. If you fuck me fast he will never know. I'll be quiet."

That's all Blake needed to here. He freed his hard cock and let the head rub her clit. He pushed into her pussy and held back his groan as her pussy walls squeezed his dick. He pumped in and out of her pussy. Ingrid gripped her bed sheets, as he pressed harder into her pussy. She muffled her moan in his shirt collar. Ingrid felt her body start to cum. She grabbed at the sheets and whispered his name in his ear. That drove Blake over and he came inside her.

Ingrid fell back against the bed. Blake pulled his pants up and laid beside her. They stayed in the position catching their breaths for a while. Her father called them from downstairs and told them dinner was ready. Blake kissed Ingrid.

"Just in case your dad forbids me to do that too."

When they walked downstairs he had the meal spread out on the table. They began eating.

"So Blake how did you and my little Ing get together. She tells me you all had classes together."

" Yes, sir we had a few classes together and we studied together. And well a relationship just kind of formed out of it."

"Yeah Dad Blake and I sat next to each other and the sparks just happened."

Her father continued eating. " But, you all weren't together for a minute there were you. I mean I remember your friend April telling me a couple times you couldn't come to the phone because you were upset. And then later you told me guy problems. So, why did you break up then?"

"Dad I don't think that is a good question to ask?"

"Shh Ingrid I'm talking to Blake." Ingrid frowned and started picking at her salmon.

"Well, to be honest sir. We both weren't ready to officially be with each other at that time. We both dated afterward and then we just realized that we wanted to be with each other."

"Hmmph, Well from what my daughter has told me about you. You seem like a decent guy. She is obviously enamored with you. So if she is happy then all I can do is welcome you as well."

Ingrid smiled at him. "Wow, thank you sir. I am really glad to hear that."

"No problem. As long as you keep her happy then who am I to complain."

'Thank you daddy." She got up and hugged him. Her dad smiled. They cleaned the plates and Blake and Ingrid left so she could show them the city.

" So this was my high school. And that's my elementary. Am I boring you? Do you really want to know about my old schools?" They were sitting on a bench outside of her school.

Blake put his arm around her. "Yeah, I want to know everything about you Ingrid." She grinned and leaned in closer to him.

Blake could feel the velvet box he had been carrying for days in his pocket. He looked up at the stars and then back down to Ingrid in his arms. It's now or never, thought Blake.

"Ingrid, last year I never thought I would meet someone as special as you. I mean I wasn't a relationship guy. But, when I met you all that changed. I instantly fell in love with you. And today I can't think of spending another day with out you."

Ingrid stared at him as he spoke. A tear rolled down her face. "I love you too Blake." She leaned in to kiss him, but he pulled back. He rose off the bench, got down on one knee, and pulled open the velvet box.

Ingrid gasped as she realized what he was doing. He stared up at her with his deep blue eyes.

"Will you marry me Ingrid Moore?"

Ingrid felt face smiling hard. " Oh my gosh. Yes, Yes. Definitely yes."

Blake smiled and kissed her softly. He slipped the ring on her finger.

"I've been wanting to do that for weeks now babe."

"How the heck did you keep this a secret? I am with you all the time when did you get the ring?"

"I have my ways, Ingrid."

"Oh my gosh we are engaged. You are my fiancée. Oh I love saying that Blake. I can know introduce you as, "Blake my fiancée"."

"So you like the ring? I was going to ask April to help me pick it out, but I figured she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret."

"I love the ring. I love you."

"I do need you to do something though." Ingrid looked at him.

"What do you need?"

"We need to keep it a secret until I ask your dad for his approval. Plus I've got to tell him about Caroline."

"Ok. If that's what you want. I'll jut wear it around my neck and secretly admire it."

"I love you Ingrid. You have stuck by me with all this stuff with Caroline when I know that any other woman would just leave."

"Well, I thought about it. I'm just kidding. Anyway you are way too hot for me to just dump you." She laughed.

"Oh really. So you just stayed with me for my good looks" He kissed her neck.

"Mmmmm yep and it does help that you are great in bed." Blake laughed and pulled her on top of him.

"Ingrid, do you think anybody can see us out here." He kissed lower down her neck into her cleavage.

"Oh gosh that feels good. Oh yes. Right now I don't care who is watching babe."

Ingrid massaged his cock through his pants as Blake unbuttoned the top of her dress and pulled her nipple into his mouth. He brushed his teeth across her nipple as he sucked it deeper into his mouth. Ingrid freed his cock from his pants and stroked him slowly up and down, while Blake continued to attack her breast. Ingrid took her other hand and slid her panties to the side. She pushed her middle finger into her pussy. She felt the wetness surround her finger as she pushed in and out of her pussy.

Blake stopped sucking her nipple and watched her throw her head back bringing herself to orgasm. He watched her stroke her finger in her pussy. Blake moved her hand and pushed his cock in her pussy. Ingrid moaned as her slammed his cock in and out of her. Ingrid bounced on his lap and he pushed deeper into her. Blake leaned in and kissed Ingrid as she came. He pushed in harder into her and came.

Ingrid got off his lap and his cum ooze out of her on her leg. She grabbed it onto her finger and licked it.

"MMm we taste good Blake." He smiled at her.

They started their walk back to Ingrid's house.

"I wish you were having my baby Ingrid. Since we have been together I always pictured us having kids."

"We will have kids. And I will treat your baby with Caroline like he or she is mine."

He pulled her close to him and kissed her on the forehead. They walked up to her front door.

"So fiancée of mine. Looks like this is goodnight. I don't think your dad is going to be to happy if he wakes up in the morning to find me in his daughters bed."

Ingrid laughed. "No, that would definitely make him hate you. Night Blake."

He pulled her to him and kissed her slowly. She pulled his bottom lip into her mouth and sucked his slowly and then pulled away. She leaned in to continue the kiss, but he pulled away.

"No way Ingrid. We will start something and I don't want to make a bad impression with your dad."

"Oh so you just kiss me like that and leave me all hot and bothered and go to bed. I'll be up all night."

He smiled. "See now you know how you leave me sometimes." He smiled and walked into his room.

Ingrid groaned and walked into her room.

Blake woke up the next morning. He staggered into the bathroom and washed his face. He walked out the room and bumped into a younger version of Ingrid's dad.

"Oh man I'm sorry." The guy stared at Blake.

"Great. Just great. So you are Ingrid's boyfriend, huh?" Blake met the guy's eyes.

"Look I don really want to make an issue out of this. I love your sister. If you have an issue with this then I'm sorry."

The guy looked Blake over. "It's to early to discuss this. My brother and I just got here." He picked his bag up and headed into his room.

Blake watched him walk away and he went in his room and got dressed. He walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Ingrid laughing with a guy that resembled the one he ran in upstairs. The guy stopped smiling when he saw Blake approach. Ingrid smiled at Blake and ran over and grabbed his hand.

"Ok, Ryan this the guy I have been telling you about. Blake this is my brother Ryan. Ryan this is Blake." Ingrid looked at Ryan and then back to Blake.

Blake walked over to Ryan and reached his hand out. "It's great to meet you man. Your sister talks about you and your brother all the time."

Ryan looked at Blake's hand and laughed. He got up out of his seat and grabbed a juice out of the fridge.

"Funny she hasn't told us that much about you. She definitely didn't tell us you were a white guy. What's the deal are you trying to experiment with black girls for a minute or something."

Ingrid ran over to her brother and pushed him. "Ryan what am I an idiot or something. You think I would just let a guy just use me like that. Blake and I love each other."

"Right whatever you say Ingrid. But, we all know you aren't good with picking the right guys for yourself. Look at you and Chris."

Ingrid starred at her brother.

"I don't really understand how you have an issue with me if you don't even know me. "

Ryan looked at Blake again, "I don't have to know you. I know your type. You have some fun with a black or "exotic" chick for a minute and then next thing you know you are marrying some white girl."

"Look Ryan. We are done arguing about this. I don't give you crap about the girls that you have come through her. Respect me and my boyfriend while we are here."

"Whatever Ing. Live your life."

He grabbed his juice and walked out the room. Ingrid looked up and Blake.

"I guess that went great, huh?" He smiled and pulled her over to him. He kissed her forehead.

"Yeah my brothers are stubborn. But, who cares. You are my fiancée now. And they will just have to get used to us being together." She turned around and kissed him slowly on the lips.

Ingrid pushed deeper into his lips. Blake grabbed her butt and pulled her closer. Then he pulled back and sighed.

"Baby you are making it hard for me. You know you can't kiss me like that in the kitchen without me wanting you."

Ingrid smiled. "You are just so irresistible Blake I couldn't help myself."

He pulled her closer to him and squeezed her ass through her blue jean shorts. "Is that right? Then maybe you and I should get out of this house for a minute so I can see just how irresistible I am to you."

He sucked her lower lip into his mouth as he explored her mouth with his tongue. Ingrid let her hand rub his cock. Blake moaned and pulled her closer to him. He unbuttoned her shorts and pushed his hands into the tight fabric. He dug his hand into her panties and let her his fingers rub her clit.

They both heard someone come down the stairs. Blake pushed back from Ingrid. Ingrid fastened her jeans and pretended to be getting something out of the refrigerator. Blake sucked his wet fingers into his mouth and tasted Ingrid on them.

They both turned and looked at Kyle and Ryan walk into the kitchen. They both looked at Ingrid and then back to Blake.

"So are you two going to behave while we are here or are you going to give Blake attitude the whole time here?"

Kyle sighed loudly. "Look Dad talked to us upstairs. And if he is fine with it, then we will be cool about it this weekend. It doesn't mean we are happy about it Ing. We are just dealing with it."

Ingrid hugged both of them. "Well I'm glad you at least won't be jerks over the weekend. I love Blake. And I love you two. So I would like it if you all would get along with him."

Ryan looked over at Blake. "Well I hope you are worthy of her dude because the minute you break my sisters heart I am kicking your ass."

Blake starred back at him. "You don't have to worry about that. I don't plan on breaking your sisters heart. I plan on always being with her."

"Yeah well we shall see. Anyway Ing we are all going to the store to get stuff for the BBQ. Do you two want to go?"

Ingrid looked at Blake with a lustful look. Her brother's missed it. "Nope we'll stay here. See you all when you get back."

They waited until they heard the door close. Then Ingrid pounced on him. She pulled his face down to her and began kissing him slowly. Blake lifted her off the floor and Ingrid wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Where should we go?" His voice was raspy as he leaned in and kissed her neck.

"Umm your bedroom." Blake carried her up the stairs into his room. He laid her on the bed and removed his shirt and shorts. Ingrid watched as he removed the rest of his clothing. She stared at his rock hard body as his muscles flexed as he removed his clothing. He threw everything on the floor and walked over to the bed with his cock hard in front of him.

Ingrid rose up to her knees and rubbed her hand down his chest. She leaned in and sucked slowly on his nipple. She then moved over to the other. She slid her tongue down his chest to his cock. Ingrid licked up and down his cock following the vein with her tongue. Blake moaned as she sucked the head of his cock down her throat. He felt the warmness of her mouth engulf his cock. He let his hands play in her soft hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

He pulled her off of him and raised her up on the bed. He kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Ingrid groaned as he pulled her shirt over her head. Blake sighed when she removed her bra and he saw her brown areolas in his face. He let his hands glide over her flat stomach to her thick thighs. He pulled her shorts and panties down and stared at her naked body.

He let his hand rub her clit. She groaned as he felt her wetness. He inserted two fingers into her hot pussy.

" Fuck me Blake. Fuck me now."

Blake raised her right leg in the air and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Ingrid moaned as his hard cock pushed in and out of her pussy. Ingrid felt his balls slap against her clit as he pushed into her harder with each stroke. She scratched at his back as she came on his cock. Blake reached down and rubbed her clit as he shot his cum inside of her. Ingrid started to spasm as she came again.

Blake pulled her close and kissed her on her sweaty forehead. "I want to do this everyday with you Ingrid. I always want to have you in my arms."

Ingrid smiled as she rubbed his chest with the tips of her fingers. "I know what you mean. I am so comfortable with you Blake. And when I see you its like some magnetic pull is bringing us closer together. And all I ever want to do is to be with you."

He leaned down and kissed her lips. "I want to marry you as soon as possible."

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers