Friends with Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

"What! You don't want to wait to get everything planned?"

" Baby I would marry you tomorrow if I could. Why you don't?

"I would marry you anytime, but this is going to sound so lame so don't laugh. But, I have always dreamt of what my wedding would be like and I have always wanted my dad to walk me down the aisle and I want all my friends and family there. Am I sounding like a loser now or what?"

Blake laughed. "No, if you want all that then that is what you will get. I just want you happy."

"You sure you don't care about waiting like 6 months?"

"Nahhh As long as we are together then I will be cool. Now all I have to do is tell your dad tonight."

"Don't be so stressed. My dad knows I love you and if I am fine with Caroline and the baby then he should be ok as well."

"I hope you are right." He smiled at Ingrid.

"I know I am. But, right now your chances of getting him to approve would be better if we weren't laying naked in your bed. I'm going to run, get a shower and get dressed."

She straddled his waist with her legs. She leaned in and kissed him. Then she pulled on her short and tank top and left the room.

Blake laid back in the bed and sighed. He had no idea of how he was going to ask Ingrid's dad for his approval this afternoon.

Blake starred back at himself in the mirror. "You can do this. All you have to do is say Mr. Rowe I want to marry your daughter. Oh and I also got a girl knocked up back at home. Fuck, how am I going to do this. "

He washed his hands and took a deep breath. "You can do this. Just breathe." He walked into the back yard where Ingrid's dad was cooking.

"Hey Mr. Rowe those burgers look pretty good."

"Yeah they do don't they Blake. I put my special family recipe on them. You stick around and maybe I'll tell you what it is." He laughed and flipped the burgers.

Blake fake laughed and glanced over at Ingrid inside the house laughing at her brothers. His heart sped up when looked at her.

I can do this just spit it out and tell the man.

"It's good that you say that Mr. Rowe because, well because I asked Ingrid to marry me and she said yes. I wanted your approval as well."

Mr. Rowe stopped flipping the burgers and put the spatula down. "You want my approval to marry my only daughter?"

"Yes sir. I love your daughter. I can't see myself going on with out her."

"And she feels the same way?" Blake glanced at Ingrid and back at her father.

"Yes, she does sir. "

Mr. Rowe knocked on the door to the kitchen and waved Ingrid out. "We'll see if she does."

Ingrid walked out and looked at them both. "What's up dad?"

"Your boyfriend here asked me for my approval in letting you marry him. He says he loves you and that you love him. So is it true?"

Ingrid eyes started to tear up. "Its true daddy. I love Blake more than I have ever loved anyone before."

Blake grabbed her hand and held it.

"Well ok. If you promise to make my daughter happy and to love her, then fine you have my approval."

Ingrid squealed. "Oh my gosh thank you daddy." She ran over and hugged her dad.

"Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate it." He shook his hand.

"You just keep my daughter happy and then I'll be fine. "

"No worries sir I will." He picked Ingrid up and kissed her. She grinned in his mouth.

"Oh I am so happy Blake. I can finally take this ring off of my neck and put it on my finger." She took it off and was about put it on when Blake stopped her.

"Let me do it." He got down on his knees again. "So now that it is official. Ingrid Rowe will you marry me."

Ingrid beamed down at him. "A million times yes, Blake."

He picked her up and hugged her.

Her brothers came outside from the kitchen. "What's going on out here?"

"Your sister just got engaged to Blake. Looks like he is sticking around."

Kyle's face showed his disapproval. "Come on Ingrid don't be an idiot. You can't marry this guy."

Ingrid's smile faded some. "What is your issue Kyle? Dad accepted it he is happy. Why are you so upset about it? Gosh I love Blake. Be happy for me."

"I can't be happy when I know you are making a fool of yourself Ingrid. I hit up one of my friends on myspace that goes to your school and asked him about your fiancée. I think its funny that he didn't share it with dad that he has some other girl knocked at your school."

Ingrid's dad slammed the bbq grill close. "What! You got another girl pregnant and you sit up in my house and ask me for my daughters hand and you have a baby on the way by someone else."

Blake let go of Ingrid's hand. "It's not like that Mr. Rowe. Ingrid and I weren't together at the time we had a break. And I don't even know how it happen, but this girl is saying she is pregnant. But, all this time I have loved Ingrid sir."

"I don't care. You stay away from my daughter. Get your stuff and get out. " Ingrid's dad grabbed her arm and led her toward the house.

Ingrid pulled her arm back. "No Dad! I love Blake. I already know about the baby. We were going to tell you, but first we wanted to celebrate." She grabbed Blake's hand. "We are still going to get married whether you all like it or not. I'm not leaving Blake. So if he has to go I have to go too."

Blake turned to her. "I can go Ingrid and stay at a hotel. You stay with your family and work it out."

"No! We are engaged. You are my family. Dad we will come get our stuff in the morning. Until then we will be at a hotel."

She grabbed Blake's hand and they got in the car. Ingrid's father and brothers stared at the car as it turned the corner.

Ingrid sat in the passenger seat and a tear rolled down her face.

"Ingrid are you ok?" Ingrid wiped the tear away.

"Yeah. I am just disappointed with my family. That's all." Blake pulled up in front of a hotel. Valet came and got his car and they walked in bag less.

They walked into the room and laid on the bed. They both sprawled out on the bed. Blake pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry about this Ingrid. When you dreamt of your engagement I guess you didn't think your fiancée would get kicked out of the house."

Ingrid laughed uneasily. "Yeah, true but I did dream of being wrapped in his arms like I am in yours now."

"Oh really what else did you dream?" He grinned at her with his blue eyes sparkling. She was loving his unshaven look he was doing. The dark brown stubble and his blue eyes staring down at her were making her horny and wet.

She smiled at him. "I dreamt of how he would fuck me. I dream that the bed has a headboard and he would turn me around and make me hold the headboard. While he fucked me hard from behind driving his cock deeper into me until he sprayed his cum in my pussy."

Blake licked his lips and felt his cock rise as she explained her dream.

Ingrid lifted her dress and pushed her panties to the side. She rubbed her clit up and down and pushed her middle finger into her pussy. He let her thumb rubber he clit as she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Blake stared in fascination as she fucked her pussy. He grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it more to get a better view. He rubbed her breast through her dress. Ingrid moaned as he stuck his finger inside her as her own finger pushed in. Blake freed his cock with his other and rubbed himself slowly as he fingered Ingrid. She opened her legs wider and Blake's nostrils filled with the smell of her sex.

He couldn't take it any longer. He pulled her fingers out of her and pushed his cock in her pussy. Ingrid moaned his name as he pushed in hard. The bed board beat the wall as Blake pushed in and out of her pussy. Ingrid pulled her dress the rest of the way off. Blake tore her panties off and threw them on the floor. He pulled her up to kiss him and remove her bra.

Blake pushed her nipple in his mouth as he pushed harder and faster into her. He felt Ingrid's body cum as she sprayed his cum inside her walls.

He tried to pull out of her but Ingrid held him close squeezing his cock until every last drop of cum pushed out of his cock into her pussy.

Ingrid moaned and fell back onto the bed. Blake pulled her onto his chest. He felt her heat beat against his stomach.

"Blake do you think my family and your mother will come around and be happy for us?"

Blake sighed. He stroked her hair from her face. "I don't know. I feel like I should have just told your dad and none of this would have happen."

Ingrid raised her head. "Are you kidding me? This is not your fault. My dad and brothers need to be happy that I have found somebody that I am terribly in love with." She leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

"So what do we do know?" He looked down to her.

"I don't know what do you think?"

" I guess we need to go talk to your dad tomorrow and then head back. Do you regret saying yes to me asking you to marry me?"

"Hell no. I love the thought of marrying you. What about you? Any word from Caroline since you have been gone?"

"I told you I have wanted to marry you for a while now." Ingrid smiled up at him.

"She called me yesterday. I didn't answer, but she left me a message to let me know she missed me and just wanted to talk."

Ingrid sighed. "You should call her Blake. She is the mother of your child. And as much as I hate her, you still have to be apart of her life."

"You are really great Ingrid you know that? I just wish Caroline knew how much nicer you are to her than she is to you." He pulled out his phone and dialed her number. He watched Ingrid get up naked from the bed and head into the bathroom. He watched her butt sway as she walked. His cock stirred as he watched her butt jiggle as she walked out of the room.

Caroline's voice broke him from his trance. "Hello." "Hey Caroline. How are things going?"

"Oh Blake. Gosh I'm glad to hear your voice. I haven't heard from you since you ran off with that girl. You know you really embarrassed me. I had to calm my dad down so he didn't press charges against you."

Blake snorted. That guy didn't have the guts to press charges against him. " You know her name Caroline. Her name is Ingrid. Look we are all going to have to sit down and discuss what is going to happen next. I guess all this tension is going to have to come to an end. "

"It wouldn't be any tension if you dumped that girl Blake and came to your senses."

Blake was getting annoyed with her. "Look Caroline things have changed and I would rather tell you in person. We should be back day after tomorrow, I'll call you when we get in town and we can meet up ok?"

"So she is coming too? Whatever Blake just call me when you get in town or better yet when you find the time to come spend time with the mother of your child."

She hung the phone up. Blake laid back on the bed. Ingrid walked in freshly out of the shower in a hotel robe. She straddled him and sat on his legs.

"What's wrong babe?" He smiled at her and stroke her cheek with his fingertips.

"Nothing Ingrid. Nothing." He let his hands rub down her shoulders and down to the loop of the robe. He untied her robe and pushed his hard cock into her pussy that was inches from his cock. Ingrid groaned as he raised her up and down on his cock. She tossed her head back as she came again on his cock. He pumped faster into her and came. A tear rolled down his face and she wiped it from his face. She pulled him close to her and held him till they fell asleep.

They pulled in front of her house. Ingrid already explained in the car that she was just going to run in and grab their bags and then they were going to hit the road. He had asked her if she wanted to be alone and talk to her family or at least stay another day. But, she refused.

She got out of the car and he came up behind her and took her hand. Her hand was shaking. She pushed the door open and saw her dad and brothers sitting on the couch.

Ingrid yelled out to them. "I'm just getting our stuff and then I'm out of here." Blake let her hand go as she ran up the stairs. He was about to follow but stopped.

He turned and stared at Mr. Rowe and his sons. "Mr. Rowe you should know I love your daughter more than anything. Ingrid and I have discussed this whole pregnancy thing and I have told her if she doesn't want to stay I will be hurt, but I only want the best for her. But, she wants to stay and to be honest I am so happy she decided to stay. I love her more than words can say sir. And right now I know she doesn't want to do this. She doesn't want to leave with her dad and brothers upset at her. So if you are mad. Take it out on me. Say whatever you have to say to me. I just want Ingrid to be happy again and not sad anymore about this because to be honest during our relationship all she has mentioned is her older brothers and her dad. And I don't want to be the one responsible for ruining that relationship."

Ryan starred at him. "You know you have a lot of nerve coming back in this house. I asked around about you on your campus. You were the campus player. You jumped from one girl to another. And you expect me to believe that you fell in love with my sister and now all that is behind you."

"It's true I was with a lot of women, but your sister put and end to that when I met her. I no longer wanted to be with other women."

Kyle laughed, "Yeah, well explain the pregnant girl."

Blake frowned. "I don't know. We were over. I was with Ingrid and then she just came up to me and let me know she was pregnant. It could be mine. It is possible. That's the truth."

"I'm supposed to believe you. You have been lying since you stepped in here. And you have my little sister believing these lies. I should beat you right now." He started toward Blake, but Mr. Rowe's hand stopped him.

"I want my daughter happy. You say you love her and she says she loves you. I hope that is true. So you have my blessing to marry her. My daughter is like my late wife. When they love someone they fight hard for them. Ingrid is fighting hard for you. I just hope it not all for nothing. So you are welcome in my house. "

"Oh my gosh thank you Mr. Rowe. Oh crap thank you so much." He grabbed the man's hand and shook it.

Ingrid came downstairs pulling her bag down the steps. "Blake are you ready?" She turned and looked at him shaking her dad's hand.

"What all this about Blake?" He walked over to her and took the bag out of her hands.

"Your dad gave us his blessing." He grinned down at her. Ingrid smiled and a tear rolled down her face.

"Oh thank you daddy." She ran over to her dad and hugged him. She hugged her brothers as well.

Kyle and Ryan still looked pissed. "If dad is fine with this then I guess I will be happy for you as well."

"Oh my gosh I love you all so much. I'm crying. Thank you. Thank you so much you guys. I didn't know how much longer I could have been mad at you all."

She kissed all of them on their cheek.

Ingrid's dad helped them take their bags out to the car. "So Blake I meant what I said. Don't hurt my daughter."

"I won't sir. I will try my hardest to make sure she stays happy."

They said their good bye and headed back home.

They pulled in front of Blake's new condo. Ingrid looked over at Blake asleep in the passenger seat. His mouth was open and he was slobbering some. Ingrid smiled to herself and leaned in closer to him. He didn't stir. Ingrid unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his pants slowly. Blake moved some, but remained asleep. Ingrid pulled his cock free and pressed her lips against the head.

Blake body stirred and his started to grow hard as she pushed his cock further into her mouth. Blake groaned as Ingrid engulfed his cock until the head hit the back of her throat. She sucked up and down on his cock. Blake rubbed his hands through her hair and humped his cock in he mouth. He groaned and pushed his cum into her mouth. Ingrid sucked him deeper into his mouth until his cock was clean.

"Thought I would wake you up and tell you we are here." She grinned at him.

"Oh shit I am glad we are getting married" They got out the car and headed inside. Blake grabbed the bags and threw them into his place.

"We have to decorate this place babe. All we have is a chair and an air mattress in here."

Blake laughed to himself and slapped her behind as he passed her. She smiled.

"I think we should do something first in here before we unpack my place."

"What would that be?"

He grinned and his dimples deepened. He picked her up and led her into the kitchen. He put her on the counter.

"Ingrid I plan on making love to you in everyone of these rooms tonight." He pulled her shirt over her head and then pushed down her pants and panties. He threw his shirt on the floor and spread her legs in front of his face. Blake stared at her pussy and then licked her clit up and down. Ingrid groaned as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit. He pushed his head deeper into her pussy as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Ingrid's body started to shake and pushed his tongue in and out of her. She grabbed his black hair and pushed his head deeper into her pussy as she came. She moaned his name over and over as he pushed her body to climax.

Blake's cock was rock hard as he pushed his now wet face from her pussy. He sucked her nipple into his mouth as he pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy fit his cock like a glove. He pushed into her harder with each thrust. Ingrid's legs wrapped around his back as he pounded her pussy. He picked her body up and continued fucking her as he led her into the dining room.

Blake pushed Ingrid against the wall as he pushed further into her. Ingrid's body started to shake as she came. Blake felt his balls tighten as cum exploded into Ingrid.

Blake yawned in the bathroom mirror as he brushed his teeth. He looked over at Ingrid pulling up her jeans. They both looked tired. They spent the whole night fucking in every room of the house.

Ingrid sighed. Her pussy was aching from last night. She looked over at him halfway dressed in his khaki shorts and no shirt. Gosh she couldn't believe that even when her pussy was sore as it was and after all the sex from the night and morning that she still wanted him inside of her.

"Come on Blake. We have to go meet Caroline." Blake made a face.

"Oh yeah this should be great. First she will be pissed that you are there and second she will want to kill you wants she finds out that we are engaged."

"Well we will just have to tell her that this is something she will have to get used to."

He gave her a peck on the lips and pulled his t-shirt over his head. "Alright fiancée I am all set. Let's get this over with."

Caroline was already at the coffee house when they showed up. She looked pissed when she noticed Ingrid was there.

"Blake glad you finally made it. Oh and what's your name again Igloo or India?"

"It's Ingrid. You know that Caroline."

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Whatever. So Blake I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I want you to attend. And second we are going to have to go shopping soon for the baby."

Caroline rubbed her stomach and then looked over at Ingrid. Her hand froze when she saw Ingrid's ring.

"Get the fuck out of here. Oh my gosh Blake you are marrying this, this, girl."

"That is why we came here. To tell you that Ingrid and I are getting married."

"This is some bull crap Blake. If you think that I am going to let you do this to our child then you have it all wrong. We are supposed to be together."

Ingrid watched Caroline start to flip out. "Look Caroline I'm sorry that this hurts you, but Blake and I love each other. And we both love the baby you are carrying."

"I have done so much for this kid. The least you could do Blake was marry me. And if you think I am going to have my kid around this woman then you are nuts. Get ready to go to court because I will be asking for full fucking custody of this kid and that you can only see it with my permission."

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers