Friends with Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Caroline got up to leave, but Blake took her arm.

"Can we just sit and discuss this Caroline."

"No, you made up your mind. You chose this bitch over your own kid. I'm out of here."

They both stared at her storm out of the café. Blake sat back down and sighed. He rubbed his face with his hands. Ingrid pulled him over to her and hugged him close.

He finally broke the silence. "I guess that didn't go as well as expected."

Ingrid smirked. "She will cool down Blake. She is just pissed off right now."

He laughed. "Oh gosh Ingrid you do not know her. She is not going to calm down. Now I have to deal with a court case just to see my kid. Oh gosh how can this get any worse?"

"So what do we do now?"

"We don't let this bug us. Maybe you are right. She may calm down."

He grabbed her hand and he led the way out of the café.

"Why don't we go out tonight? Let's get out minds off the Caroline stuff. My old frat is having a summer party at the house. You can invite Amber since she is still in town and we can just have fun."

"Okay. Amber has been bugging me about ditching her anyway so this should be fun. Maybe me and her could have a girls night out and then just meet up with you at the party."

He smirked at her. "You getting tired of me already, Ingrid."

Ingrid leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled. "I am so glad you are figuring this out early because to be honest you are turning out to be a big bore."

Blake laughed and pulled her close to him. He leaned her against the car and kissed her deeper. Pushing his tongue in her mouth. Ingrid moaned. Blake pulled back.

"Yeah this is pretty boring." He laughed and smacked her butt.

"So shall we go our separate ways until tonight. This is going to be odd babe. I have been with you like every night for the last few months."

He kissed her forehead. "It'll be good for us. It will make us want each other even more."

Ingrid laughed and started walking toward Amber's apartment.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers