Friends with Benefits Pt. 01

Story Info
Stepping over the conventional limits.
8.5k words
4.2
22.8k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story builds upon the story, "Taking a Chance," by Wutmytvben published by Literotica. It is written so that if the reader reads the introduction, the story will stand alone. If the reader wants more character development especially for Jim, Patty or John, or if they wish a broader background to this story than is given in the introduction, they may prefer to read or skim through that previous story.

*****

Introduction

Jim and Patty met at college, were attracted to one another and eventually explored the idea of getting married. Jim knew he was a highly sexual person so talked with Patty about it, knowing that if a strong sexual relationship was not a priority for her, marriage would be difficult. Patty indicated that she, too, seemed to be more interested in things sexual than many of her peers. They concluded that this would not be a problem in their marriage.

However, Patty got pregnant very early in their marriage, and after their marriage and first pregnancy it was like a switch had been flipped in her mind. At first Jim thought that it was just because of the pregnancy and that as the baby grew older and Patty's body returned to its previous shape, her sex drive would return. But it did not. It seemed that once Patty had become a wife and mother, she had a new set of values. Primary among those new values was that a good wife and a good mother does not enjoy or want sex.

Jim read a lot about sexual relations in marriage and tried many things to arouse Patty and to give her enjoyable sex. Some times he would break through her self-imposed barriers and succeed. But the next day Patty would be angry at him for having broken through her defenses.

From Jim's point of view the marriage was deteriorating and the only thing holding the marriage together was their commitment to their two children. Patty felt the distance between herself and her husband but was finding her satisfaction in being a good wife and a good mother as she defined those roles for herself.

Jim had graduated from college in the Chicago area and was working as a teacher in the Detroit area. Patty had not quite graduated and was hoping to finish up her degree the following summer as the two of them returned to Chicago, Jim to begin work on his Master's degree. But Patty's pregnancy changed those plans. Patty stayed home to be a full-time mom to the newborn and Jim began work on his Master's at Wayne State University in Detroit. They had another child within two years of the first.

It wasn't until the two children were out of diapers that it was decided that Patty should go to school back at Chicago during an intensive summer session and finish her residence requirements. The family had driven her to school, but she had chosen to come home for the extended Fourth of July weekend by bus. She had dressed in an outfit she thought her husband would appreciate. At a rest stop in Kalamazoo as Patti was about to board the bus, the bus driver asked her whether she would join him for dinner when they got to Detroit. She showed him her wedding ring and explained that her husband and children would be waiting for her.

When she got to Detroit, Jim and the children were indeed waiting for her and the first hours of their reunion were dedicated mostly to the kids. However, once the children were in bed Jim and Patty had some of the best sex they had ever had in their lives. Later on that evening Patty told Jim about the bus driver. She went on to tell him that the bus driver, because he was black, awakened something in her. She confessed that as a teen she had come upon one of her brother's muscle and fitness magazines. It was open to a picture of a black bodybuilder posing in an extremely small posing suit. It was the first time she had ever felt that tingle between her legs which she would only later know to be sexual excitement. From that time on, for many years the picture she carried in her mind of that black bodybuilder became her ideal of male sexuality. Being asked out by the black bus driver reawakened those sexual feelings.

After a fitful night of sleep, Jim knew he was grasping at straws, but at least it was something to grasp. So early in the morning he suggested to Patty that if she wanted to, they might be able to turn her fantasy into reality. Jim was hoping against hope that this might awaken Patty's sexuality so that she would become the wife she had said she was capable of being. Patty was still on a sexual high and was maybe grasping at straws, too. In any case, they found that the same bus driver would be doing a Detroit to Chicago trip in a couple of days and exchanged her ticket so that she could ride that bus. She offered herself to the driver and the driver eagerly took her up on the offer. He was a careful lover and did, indeed, awaken Patty's inner slut, even to the point that she was double penetrated by the bus driver, John, and his son.

Two weeks later when Jim came to the college to pick up Patty, she was a changed woman. From then on they had a rich and varied sex life. They used many positions and made love in many locations. Patty loved being the exhibitionist and they found a few friends with the same interest. They even joined a few swing clubs, not to exchange partners, but so that Jim and Patty could have sex in front of an audience. They continued to read books and articles on sexuality and continually tried new things with one another and with a few choice friends.

Friends with Benefits - Part 1 of 3

Sometimes in the evening when they were fucking they would fantasize. At other times, Patty would bring up some of the things she had done during her time with John, his son, and others that resulted in her sexual awakening. It was a year later, and the two of them had just cum after Patty remembered and related the story of her first double penetration. She felt it was one of the things that qualified her for being one of the dirtiest sluts on the face of the earth. That description of herself always produced feelings of sexual arousal. As they lay next to one another coming down from their sexual high, Jim said, "I wish I could have been there to see that." He had said this before to some of the things Patty had related to him about her sexual awakening.

This time, she took him up on it. "You know, I have John's telephone number. I could call him and see if he or he and his son could join us."

"I'd rather see you go up to him in person at the bus station dressed like a slut and ask him to join us that way. It would be so hot," said Jim.

The next morning, a Saturday, they called up the bus station to inquire as to what time the next bus from Chicago would arrive. They figured the next driver would either be John, or a driver who could tell them when the next time would be that John would arrive. Patty prepared to meet John at the station. At that time (late 60's, early 70's) they were making extremely low cut bell bottom pants for women. She coupled that with a wife beater styled undershirt cut up so high that some underboob would show. Nipple jewelry hung from her tits that matched her long dangling earrings and her navel jewelry. Her entire bare abdomen was exposed almost down to her vulva and a portion of her ass crack was exposed in back. With this she wore a stylized cowgirl hat and high heel platform shoes. She looked hot. She took one last look at herself in the mirror and realized she could not wear this in front of the children (which they were planning on taking with them down to the bus station). She called Jim to the bedroom and showed him the outfit. He loved it, but before Patty could say anything, he said, "Last year the kids were young enough that you could get away with wearing something like that in front of them. But I don't think we'll get away with it this year without raising some questions in their minds that if they ask us we won't want to answer."

Patty said, "I agree. So what do we do now? Do we call the whole thing off or do I try to call John on the phone?"

Jim replied, "I don't know. Maybe this is an indication that it was not a well thought out idea."

"Or maybe it simply means," replied Patty, "that from now on we have to consider that the kids are older and we have to make sure we have made adequate arrangements for them, too. Let me call John. If it doesn't work for him, then we won't pursue it any further. But you've said, 'I wish I could have been there to see that,' too many times for us to not at least try."

Patty reached John on the first try. He did not immediately recognize the name but as soon as she mentioned the Fourth of July a year ago the whole tone of his voice changed and Patty could tell he was happy to hear from her. She asked whether he was still driving to Detroit. He was. She mentioned her husbands repeated statement about wishing to see her with John. She asked him to think about whether that was something he could do. She asked him if he might be able to bring his son along with him and offered to pay the expenses to do so, but John indicated that that would not work out.

John seemed a little hesitant, but concluded the conversation by saying, "Give me your phone number and let me think about it and I'll call you back in a couple of days." That didn't sound all that hopeful. But then he said, "I look forward to seeing you again." That gave Patty some hope that he would return her call. As Jim and Patty talked about it some more they decided that they would simply be content with whatever happened.

About a week later Patty got a call from John. He told her that he would be able to meet with her in about a week - on Friday. He asked whether that would work for her. When she looked at her calendar and saw that it would work, he went on to explain: She should meet him at 7 PM on that Friday night at the motel that the bus company used for their drivers when the driver had a layover. He would be in room115 which was on the ground floor and every room had a door that opened up to the parking lot. Her husband could bring her there and bring her to the room where John would be waiting for her. John also had a friend, Don, who would meet them there. After introductions at the motel, Don would drive John and Patty to a club where they would get further acquainted. Jim could go back home. After John, Patty and Don had spent some time getting to know one another and feeling comfortable with one another at the club, Don would drive the three of them to Patty's house, where, if all were agreeable, Patty would spend time fucking John and Don and getting double penetrated and maybe even made air tight if Jim wanted to join in. And Jim would get to see it all.

Wow! This sounded like way more than Patty was bargaining for when she first called John. But, of course it wasn't. It's just that John had done a lot more planning than she had expected him to do. And he was bringing in a new person, one she had never met. To buy a little more time, she asked, "Tell me a little more about this Don guy."

John explained that he had met Don at a club on a Saturday night when both of them were there looking for someone with whom they could hook up. Neither one of them were having any luck. The girls had just not come out that night. So they spent some time talking to one another. John explained that as a long-distance bus drive there were nights when he was in town on a layover and enjoyed the company of a woman. Don explained that he owned a business, a gym, was a competitive bodybuilder, and did not have a desire for a wife and family, but did like the companionship of a woman from time to time. They both valued being clean and safe in their one night stands. He had met Don a number of times since then, had seen him with women, and he seemed to be a nice guy who treated his women with respect.

Patty was really tempted to say, "Let me get back to you," but felt that if she did that John might feel that she did not trust him. The fact was that he had proven himself to be trustworthy in Chicago so she decided to go for it. She asked, "What should I wear?"

"Something sexy," John replied. "The club we are going to serves simple food, has topless waitresses and naked dancers on stage. They keep the place clean and have a rather high cover charge to keep undesirables out. If you're dressed sexy enough, they'll give you free food and drinks. We'll spend our time at the club eating, getting further acquainted and dancing."

Patty repeated the name of the motel, the date, time and room number and said, "I'll be there."

John concluded the conversation saying, "I'm looking forward to it."

When that Friday came, Jim and Patty made arrangements for their children to stay at the home of friends until Saturday afternoon. Patty put on dangling earrings, jewelry that dangled from her nipples, dangling navel jewelry, and jewelry that dangled from the rings of her inner pussy lips. Then she put on a silver micro bikini. The jewelry that hung from her labia she pulled outside the suit so that they hung down between her legs. The jewelry that hung from her nipples she concealed in the bikini top for the time being. Over that she wore a white form fitting wide-hole fishnet T-shirt dress that barely covered her ass and pussy. Her pussy jewelry was visible under the hem of the dress. She went for a rather dramatic look with her makeup, and wore a pair of silver shoes with a five inch spike heel. She was so nervous and sexually charged that it did not even cross her mind to be afraid.

Jim was afraid for both of them. But he did not want to scare Patty off. Furthermore, the chance that they took a year earlier with John had paid tremendous dividends, so Jim went along with the plan. He got Patty to the motel on time. He walked her to the door and John let them in. John shook Jim's hand, saying that he remembered him from the bus station the year before standing there with two little kids. Then there was a knock on the door. John opened it and it was Don. Again there were introductions all around and some small talk, but John was eager to get going to the club - after all, he had to be at work tomorrow so could not stay out all night. Jim said his goodbye.

Don got into the front seat of his SUV, invited Patty to sit in the middle and have John ride shotgun. All the way to the club the guys exclaimed how much they liked Patty's outfit. Patty thought to herself, "You aint seen nothin' yet!"

They got out at the club and walked in. The bouncer took one look at Patty and announced, "Anything this girl wants is on the house."

She pulled him to herself and gave him a kiss, whispering, "Thanks," before walking into the club giving her hips an exaggerated motion. John indicated to a topless waitress that they would be ordering a little food. She led them to the back of the club, a little farther away from the music, so that they could converse as they ate.

As they waited for their food, she turned to Don and said, "Tell me a little more about yourself."

Don went on to say that he was an athlete all through high school, but when he got to college, while his game was football, he just did not have the size to play first string at any major college or to make it into the pros. He majored in kinesiology hoping to become a trainer and he got a job at a university. After a few years he became more and more interested in bodybuilding. An opportunity presented itself for him to purchase a gym and training facility and he thought he could maintain it as a successful business. Without wanting to sound too stuck on himself he said that the business was going well and he, personally, had done reasonably well in competition as a professional bodybuilder.

That last statement really got Patty's attention. It took her back to her teen years. She felt that familiar tingling in her clit. She excused herself to go to the washroom. There she lifted up her dress and took off her micro bikini top. She took the dangling jewelry off of her nipples. She pulled down her dress and pulled her nipples out of the wide weave of the fishnet dress. She had previously subtly marked which holes in the dress would be right where her nipples should be exposed. Then she put the dangling jewelry back on her nipples so that they swayed back and forth on the outside of her dress as she walked. She put the tiny bikini top in her small purse and walked back to the table.

Continuing as though nothing had happened, as soon as she sat down she turned to Don and said, "As a successful business owner and a professional bodybuilder, I would think you would have your choice of women wanting to settle down with you."

He looked at her chest, mesmerized by what she had done before he realized she had said something to him that required an answer. "I'm sorry, I got distracted. What did you say?"

Patty threw her shoulders back a little bit and restated her question.

"I'm the one that doesn't want to settle down," he finally said. "In college I formed a number of friendships that turned into friends with benefits, and that worked well for me. There were a number of girls that I could talk to with ease and who felt at ease talking with me. Sometimes we'd help one another sort out some serious issues. At other times when one or the other of us were horny, we'd get together and fuck. But we had no real expectations of one another outside of being a friend they could depend on. But once I got out of college and started earning a living I have quickly found that when a women talks about being a friend with benefits, one of the benefits they expect is a ring, or help in bringing up their children, or sharing finances. I want to keep my independence and appreciate the woman who wants to keep hers. Those women are few and far between."

Their food came and the conversation became lighter. Patty was wondering what Jim would think of her becoming a friend with benefits with this guy. She'd have to make sure that Jim would never feel like he was being short changed. But if Don's body looked half as good as she remembered the man in the muscle and fitness magazine, she figured she'd be more horny than she ever was and Jim would be the main recipient. She was mulling this over in her head while they were eating. Suddenly she was brought out of her own private thoughts as Don was knocking on the table and saying, "Earth to Patty, earth to Patty."

"Sorry," she said, "I got lost in my own thoughts for just a moment. What did you say?"

Don said, "I was asking you how you got to know John here."

Patty related a very shortened version of the story, beginning with John asking her out on the way to Detroit and her telling him she was married, but skipping all the pillow talk she had with her husband or the fact that their marriage was going down the tubes. Instead she went right to how she had come to equate male sexuality with that picture of a black bodybuilder in a tiny posing suit. Then she made it sound like she and Jim had a somewhat open marriage so that when she told Jim about John wanting to take her out, Jim encouraged her to take John up on it and live out part of her fantasy. "Of course John is not a professional bodybuilder," she said, "but he still looks good in a brief swim suit. And now that I hear that you are a professional bodybuilder, I can't wait to get you home and maybe see my dream come true."

"Wow, that's pretty heady stuff," said Don. "Feed my ego much more of that and I'll explode."

"Let's get out on the dance floor," said John. "I want to see this girl move." The music was the same music that the strippers dance to, so it was fast. Patty was shaking her tits and her ass. She had to be a little careful because of the high heels she was wearing, but she was looking hot.

"Unbutton your shirts," she said, "and I'll make it worth your while."