Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
Stepping over the conventional limits.
6.8k words
3.96
10.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about ten days later on a Monday evening that the phone rang and Patty answered it.

P: Don, it's so good to hear from you, how have you been?

D: I don't think I've ever been better.

P: Glad to hear it. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?

D: I need to get your seat cover back to you - the one that I used so that I wouldn't get oil on my car seat? And I also need to get your thong back to you. We also need to talk.

P: Can you give me a clue so I can think ahead?

D: In a nutshell I need to know whether last Friday was a one-off thing or whether it was the beginning of a friends with benefits arrangement. In addition to that I have a business deal I'd like to run by you.

P: Can you come by on Friday or Saturday night after 9:30? The kids should be in bed by then and we can talk without interruption.

D: Friday night it is. I look forward to seeing you again. G'night.

P: G'night.

Don was at their home right on time. Jim met him at the door and invited him in. They went to the living room. "Can I offer you anything to drink? We have water, of course, freshly made lemonade and iced tea."

Don opted for the lemonade and Jim went into the kitchen. Much to Don's surprise, Patty came out with his drink. She was wearing a one piece slingshot swimsuit. Over the bottom of that she wore a micro miniskirt which gave a great view of her ass. She had on long hoop earrings and her brunette hair was brushed out and flowed down her back almost to the top of the miniskirt. She was wearing a pair of five inch heels, and had applied eye makeup in an especially dramatic fashion. Her red fingernail polish matched her lipstick. Don stood up to greet her and she came over to him and gave him a hug, but said, "You're wearing entirely too much clothing. I'd like to see you in that thong I gave you to wear home last Friday."

He made a move to go to the bathroom to change. "Right here, right now, is good enough. We've all seen one another in the altogether, so there's no sense in pretending we need to be modest." Don stripped out of his street clothes and put on the thong which barely covered him. Jim came out of the kitchen with lemonade for himself and Patty. Jim was now wearing only a baggy over his cock and balls.

"You wanted to ask whether last Friday was a one-off thing or whether it could lead to a friends with benefits arrangement. Are you beginning to sense a possibility here?" asked Patty. "But before we decide to go ahead we probably need to come to some mutual understandings so that we don't mess up a good thing. Where do you want to start?"

"I'm thinking that each one of us needs to explain what we want to get out of such an arrangement," Jim began. "This started off because as Patty described to me what she did with John and his son, with the lifeguard at the pool and with Dale, the young guy she met on the bus, I would say to her, 'I wish I would have been there to see that.' And I meant that I thought it would be really hot to see her in the throes of sexual excitement. I thought it would be like watching porn only way more intense. And indeed, when I saw you and John the other day with her it was even more intense than I thought, with a tinge of fear and jealously, which made it even a little more exciting. So I think I could enjoy seeing Patty with you from time to time and find it to be very exciting. Furthermore, her time with John and his son and the lifeguard and Dale proved to reawaken Patty's sexuality, and we both benefited from that, and after this last time with you and John, we found ourselves more fired up again. So I'm thinking that a friends with benefits arrangement, under the right circumstances, could enrich our marriage.

"I was brought up to be a good girl," said Patty, thinking that Jim was done. "It started in high school when there were a few girls who were obviously more aware of their own sexuality than most. Some people called them boy-crazy, others called them sluts. They wore their skirts short and tight, their sweaters low-cut and tight. Blouses were fitted and opened enough to show off some tits. They wore high heels to school and earrings and plenty of makeup. The boys who were in our group of good girls made fun of those girls when they were with us, but whenever they thought we were not watching, they'd be looking at the boy-crazy girls and I was pretty convinced that when a boy jacked off at night or had a wet dream, it was not over me, but over one of them. I envied them and wished I was one of them, but I did not want to be called a slut and I knew my mother would not let me get away with it. In fact from the wrinkles around the waist of one of my skirts she figured out that I had been rolling up my skirt at the waist to make it a little bit shorter at school, and by the time my mother got done lecturing me she had me convinced that I was just one roll of the waistband away from getting pregnant and being an unwed mother whom my father would promptly kick out of the house never to darken the door again.

"But since the time I found that picture of the black bodybuilder in a tiny posing suit I have felt intense sexual urges and wanted to be a slut so bad. Only parental and social pressure kept me from it. And then I went to a conservative college where the pressure to be a good girl continued. So when we were courting and Jim told me he thought he was highly sexual and asked whether this was something I could be as well, I was almost relieved and was sure that I could. Then we got married and my mind got hung up on being a good girl again - except that this time it was a good wife and mother. I could not escape the image in my mind that a good wife and mother does not enjoy sex. The time with John on the way back to college was one last desperate effort to regain my sexuality. And it worked. I am a slut in the very best sense of the word. I am a very sexual woman. I love to dress slutty. I love to have men look at me and desire me. I like to tease and flirt. I love entering topless contests and amateur nights at strip clubs. I love going to a swing club and fucking in front of an audience. And I am multi orgasmic, so that once I start cumming, I can continue to do so, exhausting more than one man before I have become totally satisfied myself.

"I realize I have to be safe about this and limit myself to safe partners or I could become the victim of men who would abuse me, or come down with sexually transmitted diseases, or hook up with men who want to become the alpha male and would want to dominate both me and Jim, or hook up with a man who develops an emotional attachment to me. And while I don't want to do it, playing with a sexual relationship greatly increases the possibility that I might, at least for a while, become infatuated with my lover and put my relationship with Jim and our marriage at risk.

"But if this really was just a friends with benefits arrangement where my friend even happens to fit my childhood fantasy image of the ultimate in male sexuality - the black bodybuilder - I could safely be the slut I want to be, and satisfy myself, my husband and my friend. That's win-win-win."

"That makes it my turn," said Don. "I really am serious about the friends with benefits thing - so serious that while still in college and against medical advice, I got a vasectomy because I did not want to get a girl pregnant. I did not want to have to marry her. I did not want to be a father. I did not want to have children. I did not want to pay child support. I did not want to be tied down. But I still want to fuck. In college that worked. But ever since I've been out of college all the friends with benefits soon start hinting that one of the benefits they want is a ring on their finger. I don't want that. Maybe you're right and maybe having sex with a friend might lead to an emotional relationship, but I don't want that and while I've had quite a few friends with benefits and some of them have become seriously attached to me before I even realized it, I have not become emotionally attached to them. I don't want to have an emotional attachment to you. But you're a great fuck and I'd love to fuck you again."

"Then I'd like to make it clear that some of the things I said or will say in the throes of sexual excitement and ecstasy cannot be taken as actual desires," said Patty. "Like I think I asked whether you would want to see some of your friends fuck me. That's a sexy thought to me when we're fucking, but I do not want you to think that I really want you to give me away to your friends to be their slut. That's just hot talk."

"And especially at first," Jim chimed in, "I want to be there when you are fucking Patty. I'll keep myself inconspicuous, and it's not that I'm a perve, but I love to see her getting fucked. That is extremely hot to see her at the peak of sexual excitement. It's something one cannot see as well when fucking as you can when you're a few feet away and can take in the whole scene. And there is a little tinge of jealousy that drives me, anyway, to want to reclaim her after she has been fucked by her lover."

"I understand that," said Don. "I loved watching Patty with John and seeing her get so excited and seeing her whole body react to the fucking she was getting. And I felt a little of that jealousy, too, wishing I was John. I talked with John a little bit about it when I drove him to the motel and he had the same experience. We decided that if the two of you can keep your marriage together yet share one another the way you shared Patty with John and I, you will probably have one of the most exciting marriages on the planet."

"Getting together will be a little bit more of a problem than it was for you when you had friends with benefits in college. I won't just be able to appear at your door and you won't be able to just appear at our door. The kids are a big responsibility and demand a lot of time. So we'll probably have to arrange things ahead of time and do things in the late parts of the evenings. We don't have parents in the area, so we can't just drop the kids off at the parents. And having to drop off a babysitter after an evening out sort of interrupts the mood we've tried to set. You have our telephone number, but need to give us yours, and maybe the best time of day to call you," said Jim.

"And I heard you say that you've had a vasectomy, so if we can all be sure that we're disease free and that we're not having unprotected sex with any one else, we can have bareback sex unless we go anal," he continued.

"Is there more we need to talk about?" asked Jim. "I didn't take notes or have a list, but I can't think of anything else right now."

"Well, there was also the business proposition I wanted to make," said Don. "Your children will be entering school in the fall. Just guessing, but at this point, Patty may be thinking about going to work, at least part time. I run a gym for men who are serious about bodybuilding. One of the greatest motivators is a sexy woman. I hire attractive female high school seniors and college students to man the phones, do clerical stuff, be receptionists and walk around the gym helping to motivate guys to get in that one extra rep or what have you. The girls that I hire must be attractive and willing to show it off, and I give them a clothing allowance and suggest some stores where they can get some sexy clothing to wear at work. If they do not want to wear it from home, I have a small locker room for them to change in. I have no trouble filling in the afternoon and evening times with students. I'm losing the gal that did the morning and early afternoon shift. She's pregnant and will want to stay home to be a full time mom for a while. Her shift is the one that is most difficult to fill. On the other hand that might be an ideal time for Patty. She could come to work after she sends the children off to school, and be home for them when they get back."

"But what about school breaks and vacations when I need to be home with the kids?" asked Patty.

"I have no problem filling those times in with high school and college students," replied Don. "Look, here's the pay package and clothing allowance that I pay. I don't pay benefits, but my guess is that you are covered by your husband's employer just like the students that I hire are still covered by their parent's insurance. I don't have a pension plan, but if you discipline yourself to set something aside every paycheck in a good interest bearing account, it will be as good as a retirement plan. This is the same thing I offer to all of the girls. I do not have any hidden expectations of you. I just know you'd be great at this job, and yes, I'd love to have you around. But there would be no hanky panky - no special treatment from me, no special sexual favors from you. You do the job; I pay you the money. Think about it."

Patty acknowledged that she had put in her resume to the local school district and to a neighboring district, hoping to get a job. So this was an interesting alternative. She did like looking hot and having men admire her. She liked the idea of being around sexy men. Add to that that she would have a clothing allowance with which to buy new sexy clothes and the job looked even more attractive. This could be a good deal. "Could I come and visit the place, maybe talk to the person I would be replacing to get her perspective on what the job is like?" asked Patty.

"Certainly," said Don. "She works seven-thirty to four and usually eats her lunch at work."

The conversation was winding down and Jim could sense that Don was somewhat hopeful that they might be able to get together for a sexual romp before he went home. But, alas, Jim told him that while it was nice that Patty was at a time the week before when it was very unlikely that she could get pregnant, that means that this week she was on the rag and all they could do was enjoy the eye candy. Don took it with good humor and began to change into his street clothes. As he did so he admitted that during the week he had worn Patty's thong around his apartment a number of evenings.

"Did you jerk off into it?" she asked.

"A couple of times," he said. He had washed the thong intending to bring it back, but then put it on and jacked off into it again.

"Oh, that's so sexy," she replied. "I think I'll keep it as is and wear it the first day I am off the rag. That should get me horny.

"One other thing," she said. "I just thought of this. Both of you are surgically sterile. If we all got tested and shared the results and we were all disease free, we could fuck bareback except for when we do anal. And if in the future we have sex with other people, if we always use condoms with them, we should be able to continue to go bareback with one another. I'm sure we'd like that a lot better. We just have to be honest and communicate with one another so that if we have unprotected sex with someone other than this little group, we get tested before going bareback with one another. Can we do that?"

When all agreed, Patty promised to call her ob/gyn the following Monday morning to get the name of a good lab. She would then let Don know. Who knows? Maybe by the next time they got together they would be able to fuck bareback.

Then Jim thought of something else. "Don, do you have a place where we could fuck? If we try doing something here we have the kids and a babysitter to work around. If you have an apartment and no roommate and we could fuck at your place we wouldn't have to worry about kids or babysitter until Patty and I were coming home at the end of the evening."

"As a matter of fact I have an apartment that is part of my gym, but has an outside entrance. I have a king size bed. And if we stay late enough, once the gym closes, we have all the mats in the gym we could use. I'd be glad to host us when we get together."

This seemed to be all they could do for the night. They would get themselves tested on Monday. Patty would visit the gym on Tuesday. Unless someone got cold feet, it was sounding like they would be getting together again in the near future. After a very sensuous hug and kiss Don left. "Are you ready to take my ass?" she asked Jim. She didn't wait for an answer. She had been wearing the butt plug to keep herself dilated since the time she put on the slingshot swimsuit. They fucked, fantasizing about some of the dirty things they could do with Don.

Monday rolled around and Patty called her ob/gyn and got the name and address of a lab they could go to. They would not need a doctor's orders. She called Don and let him know of the place and then called Jim to tell him to stop there on the way home from work. The children came with Patty. They would only have to sit in the waiting room for a couple of minutes and they were old enough to do that without being afraid that mommy had left them.

When they got home again, they walked down the street to the house where their high school aged babysitter lived, to see if she was home. She was, and Patty made arrangements for her to come over right after lunch so that Patty could go check out the gym. To go to the gym she wore a pair of platform heels, a pair of what we call today booty shorts and a bandeau top that tied around her neck. It left some cleavage showing on the top and some underboob showing at the bottom. She wore a long pair of earrings and navel jewelry that matched. She put on a modest amount of makeup and wore her hair in a pony tail. When the babysitter arrived she told her she was going to a gym and gave her the gym's telephone number. Then she left.

When she entered the gym she was greeted by a woman who was obviously pregnant. She had on long thigh high boots and was wearing a very low cut black lace thong that fit below the bulge of her pregnant belly. On top she was wearing a lace bra which did not give too much support to her now swollen tits. She, too, was wearing long earrings and her long blonde hair was pulled behind her ears but then hung down to the middle of her back. Patty introduced herself as a person interested in a job. The receptionist introduced herself as Betty and, proudly standing in front of Patty, indicated that there would be an opening soon. When Patty asked about what the job entailed, her description pretty much matched the impression that she had from what Don had told her. "The girls are mostly receptionists and eye candy," she said, "where I am in charge of scheduling and keep track of what each gym member owes and has paid. I don't get beyond basic math. I'm assuming that you're here looking at my job. If you're hired, I will train you before I leave, but make up your mind in a hurry because I think the baby is dropping down now and it won't be long. I want to be a full time mom for a while, so I won't want to be coming back right away, and when I do come back, I'll probably want one of the shorter evening shifts until the child is in school."

Betty started giving Patty a tour of the facilities. "So you'd come back to work here again if given the opportunity?" Patty asked.

"Absolutely! I love looking hot and I love all the male attention. But the atmosphere around here is that no guy is to get out of line with any one of us girls. That would be like killing the goose that laid the golden egg. They know there is no other gym that offers them the eye candy that this one offers. And Mr. Raymer is an excellent man to work for. He runs a tight ship, but also treats all of his employees and clients with respect."

"Mr. Raymer, you said. I was only introduced to him once and he just called himself Don," said Patty.

"Yeah, his friends call him Don - short for Adonis, so you must have met him in a social setting. But here at work it's Mr. Raymer both from the employees and the clients. I've never heard him demand it of anybody. But when you work around him you feel most comfortable giving him that respect."

12