Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies were making the slap, slap, slap sound of hard fucking.

"You're incredible," I groaned.

I was pumping her as hard as I could and we were both groaning loudly. Her pussy was tight around my cock and we both spasmed as we came. I pushed my fingers into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks and pushed into her as deeply as I could. I shot the last, tiny amount of my load and Annabelle collapsed on top of me. We stayed in that position until my cock went soft and slipped out of her pussy. She rolled over and we both dozed off, completely in bliss.

After a time Annabelle opened her eyes and whispered, "I have to go."

She rolled off the bed and I admired her as she slowly padded around the room collecting her clothes and putting them on the end of the bed.

"Can I admire you one more time before you go?" I called from my reclined position.

Annabelle smiled and stood in the doorway, arms above her head. We locked eyes.

"Can I have a final lick before you go?" I asked, not sure what her response would be.

"One lick in each spot," she said. "Well, maybe two."

She didn't move. I met her in the doorway, my face at the height of her pit. The smell was intoxicating. I licked her left pit, from bottom to top, in one slow movement, taking in the taste and scent. I did the same to the right and then licked one nipple, then the other.

I dropped to my knees.

"I'm pretty sensitive there right now," she said.

I licked along an invisible panty line, from between her thighs to the top of her triangle, first on the left side then the right. Then I motioned for her to turn around.

She spun gently on the balls of her feet and I was greeted by the dark crack of her ass, which I licked slowly, once, just between her cheeks up to her lower back. I couldn't help myself and gave her a second, slower, deeper lick between her soft cheeks. Then I stood up.

We embraced. For a good minute we stayed in the warmth of each other's arms.

"Thank you," she said. "I'll see you soon. And we'll see you soon."

She smiled and slipped past me back to the bed and started to get dressed.

12