Friends with Benifits

Story Info
Her first time is with her friend.
1.6k words
3.81
81.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and dad left me to babysit for the night. It was my Birthday, but no seemed to remember or even care. A couple of happy birthdays early this morning was all I got. No cake, no ice cream, and no party. I hate my life. They left me to babysit my two younger brothers while they went fishing. They would rather fish than spend time with me. It made me feel depressed, but what can you do? After a while I finally got the boys to settle down and watch a cartoon. We sat there together and tried to fight off boredom. The movie was almost over when the phone rang. It was my best friend (let's call him "David"). He wanted to wish me a happy birthday, how exciting it was to be 18 now, and threw a fit about the way I was being treated on this big day of mine. I calmed him down and tried to change the subject, but he wasn't going to have it. Asking if he could come over, I told him no, because no one was supposed to be there but me.

We argued for a while before he finally agreed. Not that it mattered, thirty minutes later he was there ringing the doorbell anyway. Opening the door and coming outside, I confronted him. I was mad, telling him to go home, he couldn't be there. He didn't care and went off again about what my parents had done to me. I shrugged my shoulders and told him it didn't matter and I didn't care (it wasn't true, but no one needed to know). Of course "David" didn't care. He ran around me and went in the house despite my protests. "What a jerk" I thought. He spent the evening helping me entertain my brothers, playing with them and watching movies. Finally their bedtime came and we tucked them in for the night.

Instead of going back to the living room, he went into my bedroom, which was right next to their room. I demanded to know what he was doing, and ordering him to get out of my room. He gave me a cocky "I'm not listening" look and kept going. My bed at the time was one of those crappy fold out couches with a super thin hard mattress and was all black. Tonight it was a couch (I preferred to sleep on it that way rather than pulling it out into a bed). "David" sat down and motioned for me to sit beside him. I hesitated, but came in the room anyway and closed the door behind me. He turned on my TV and flipped through the channels. As I sat next to him he pulled me close and held me there.

He brought up a topic we had been discussing for weeks. My plan to loose my virginity before I turned 18. Clearly I didn't make it, givin' that today I turned 18. He had offered many times to be the one to take it, but I had brushed him off thinking he was joking. Tonight he was serious, telling me how he wanted to be my first, that he wanted it to be my birthday present, and all the things he could teach me. My excitement rose with every sensual word he spoke. But I was afraid too. I'd never actually done anything like this, and it scared me. I had spent my whole life being a good girl, staying out of trouble and following the rules.

"David" sensed my panic and started to stroke my hair, telling me we didn't have to if I didn't want to. He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and pulled me in so close I was now leaning across half his chest. I tried to explain that I did and I didn't want to. I fumbled and sounded dumb. He just laughed quietly and told me to lay my head in his lap. I could feel his hardness pressing against his jeans. Suddenly I was aware of his fingers brushing up and down my arm. His soft words pulling me in, telling me that it was all going to be ok. My fears eased up just a little.

I sat up and he placed my hand on his bulge. Excitement flooded my body as I began to rub it a little. "David" asked me to undo his pants, and I obliged. It was a funny lookin' thing, not at all what I expected. Not that I really knew what to expect. My hand explored his cock, top to bottom, my eyes locked on it in fascination. He leaned back and enjoyed the feel of my virgin hands exploring him. A soft moan escaped his lips, jerking me back to reality and I looked up into his face. My look of horror was, I'm sure, in sharp contrast to his far away and dreamy look. He cupped my chin in his hand and told me to not think so much. Just enjoy it. I nodded and looked back down, but the spell was broken and I now didn't know what to do with it.

"Taste it. Put it in your mouth and taste my cock" he said. I started to pull away, but he didn't let me. "Do you want to stop?" he asked me touching my arm. Embarrassed, I shook my head. Getting on the floor in front of him, it looked even bigger from this angle. I had to question if it was really supposed to fit inside me. His hands were rubbing his cock up and down, clear fluid leaking out. "It's ok. It's pre-cum. All guys do it. I promise it's normal" he comforted me. I took a tentative lick of the head of his cock, causing him to take a sharp breath. His hand buried itself in the hair on the back of my head and he guided me to take him all the way in. I immediately loved the taste.

"David" taught me how to do a perfect blow job. How to tease with my tongue, the best places to lick, and how to let it hit the back of my throat. This was fun, and I liked it. I learned to stay still while he fucked my mouth, shoving it in all the way and pulling it out. The feelings coming over me were new and exciting. He almost had to pry me off before he came. There I was, on my knees and looking up into his beautiful eyes. "David" reached down and tried to remove my shirt. I jumped back, shaking my head. "I'm too shy" I told him.

"Would you feel better if I turned the lights off?" he asked. I nodded. He got up and turned off the lights, plunging us into complete darkness. "David" stumbled around for a bit before he found me. I had stood up, but hadn't moved from that spot. Now he was able to slip my shirt off. My skin shuddered with every touch of his hands, caressing me, pulling me to him. He reached behind me to unsnap my bra, freeing my large breasts. He bent down in the darkness and I had my first experience with a man toying with my tits. He licked my nipples, sucking on them, teasing them into hard peaks. His hands massaged and caressed my mounds. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. This had to be the best experience of my life!

It seemed like he would never stop playing with my tits, and I didn't care. I wanted him to go forever. But, like with all things, it did come to an end. Soon my pants were off and I had him naked, feeling his cock with my hands. He lowered me to the bed/couch and lay on top of me, kissing me hard. I found that I loved the feel of his naked skin on mine. So warm and soft. "David" leaned back, gave a quick lick on my right nipple, and reached down to position himself. The feel of his cock touching my pussy made me tense up again. "Shhh" he whispered. "It's ok, just relax. If your tensed up it's gonna hurt worse." I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax.... mostly anyway.

He tried to be gentle and introduce it slowly, but my pussy wasn't going to have any of it. The poor guy just couldn't get it in, and it wasn't exactly like he was new at this. Frustrated, he spit on his hand and rubbed it on his dick. Repositioning it, he asked if I was ready. I hesitantly said yes, and he thrust in with a lot of force. It broke through. Pain radiated up my body, making me cry a little. He froze and waited for me to relax again before he continued. I'd never hurt like that before, but after awhile it finally started to feel good. Automatically my pussy began to match his thrusts, slow at first, but building speed quickly. I didn't get my first orgasm that night, but I did let him come on my tits. I learned that men liked that, seeing their spooge on a girls breasts. I still don't get it, but it doesn't bother me.

Headlights drifted across my room, sending both of us into a panic. We dressed quickly and ran to the living room. Luckily it was just a neighbor's car, not my parents. This night was the first of a beautiful friendship with benefits. He did tell me later that I was so tight that I actually hurt him, but he wasn't one to give up just because of a little pain. It lasted for a little over two years before he left and went into the Navy. There's been no contact since, but sometimes I still think of him. I do miss my special friend.